Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 03-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Facepalm Julian Assange to run for Senate

So, it has really begun. We are turning into a wankcircle of a country like the US. First Peter Garrett, now him.

Quote:
WikiLeaks has announced its founder and leader Julian Assange is planning to run for a seat in the Australian Senate.

Assange is in England ahead of a possible extradition to Sweden, where he is wanted for questioning over allegations that he sexually assaulted two women in 2010.

He is currently on bail waiting for a British Supreme Court decision on his appeal against the extradition.

But WikiLeaks says despite his legal predicament, Assange is eligible to run for the Upper House.

"We have discovered that it is possible for Julian Assange to run for the Australian Senate while detained," WikiLeaks said on Twitter.

"Julian has decided to run."

WikiLeaks said it would also be running a candidate against Prime Minister Julia Gillard in her seat of Lalor.

"The name of the Lalor candidate and the state Julian will run for will be announced at the appropriate time," it said.

The Federal Government has previously blasted WikiLeaks, with Ms Gillard describing its release of US diplomatic cables as "grossly irresponsible".

It ordered federal police to investigate whether WikiLeaks had broken Australian law, but they reported back in 2010 it had not broken any under their jurisdiction in releasing the cables.

Assange has strongly denied the claims of sexual assault against him, saying they are politically motivated.

He says he fears being sent to Stockholm would open the way for his extradition to the US to face charges of spying linked to the leaking of classified military documents.

ABC/AFP

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-1...senate/3895958
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland (03-24-2012), ZappaFan (03-22-2012)
Old 03-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Default Re: Julian Assange to run for Senate

holy. fucking. shit.
That is just about the most awesome thing i have ever heard. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually got in as well, I mean, someone who is prepared to do what he has done, and go as far as he has gone, earns respect in this country.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Howie Hubler

Thanked 1,089 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTaggot View Post
holy. fucking. shit.
That is just about the most awesome thing i have ever heard. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually got in as well, I mean, someone who is prepared to do what he has done, and go as far as he has gone, earns respect in this country.
What rape multiple women? I dont have much respect for that. Homeboy should be in jail. He's a little bitch for hiding behind wikileaks and trying to use it to keep himself out of jail.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to White Jesus

Peter garret should have stayed in Midnight oil
Old 03-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Malkavian

Thanked 5,605 Times in 3,670 Posts

lol aspie aussie
Old 03-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by roasted View Post
What rape multiple women? I dont have much respect for that. Homeboy should be in jail. He's a little bitch for hiding behind wikileaks and trying to use it to keep himself out of jail.
You are clearly an american.

Not once did he hide like a bitch behind his website, and unless you label consentual sex without a condom as rape, then he didn't rape anybody either. Sweden has completely shamed itself in the eyes of the western world, or any country with a fair legal and political system, they made a claim with no evidence, then dropped it because they COULDN'T support a charge of rape, with rape defined as "Sex without a condom". They closed the case, reopening it, and now, low and behold, he actually did rape SEVERAL women. With no evidence for these claims, no press releases from victims, no judicial process at all, the hand the UK an extradition notice. That's not how the justice system works, you don't extradite someone based on loose allegations that he had sex with several UNKNOWN women, none of whom have actually given evidence. Everyone with a brain should realise that the entire charge is Politicaly motivated, and completely full of shit, and that the moment he crosses the swedish border, he'll probably be cleared of all charges and extradited to the USA, to face the rest of his life, probably in guantunamo taking big bobs dick up his ass.

But what did he actually do to deserve this? Surely he killed people or did something really bad? Slaughtered unarmed civilians like animals? Promoted or performed extreme racism, dehumanization and inhumane actions? terrorism? International Drug trafiking? No, none of that. What Julian assange did was far worse than that, it landed him on a list of international criminals and had america brand him as a hate spreading terrorist. Well, surely he did something really bad for all this to happen... right?
Well, actually, Julian assange revealed a buch of videos that condemned the USA for their actions in the iraq war. His website was the propogator of the truth. It is important to note here that Bradley Manning, the man who sourced the documents, is currently being detained as a national terrorist in solitary confinement. Unfortunately for Mr. Assange, this truth underlined the actions of the american military system, and the values of the american political system, as fundamentally racist, immoral, inhumane, and in complete disregard for anything that western values would consider acceptable. He simply showed that while the USA told us iraq was getting fixed, they were actually slaughtering unarmed civilian "pigs", mindlessly destroying, humiliating, and dehumanizing an entire race of people. I, for one, fail to see, how his role in revealing these actions to the world, are actually MORE serious and criminal THAN THE FUCKING ACTIONS THEMSELVES, CAN YOU?

put it like this.
I go and steal some unwanted babies from a hospital (like, 1 or 2), no one knows that it was me, or really that they are stolen, there are just some empty spots here and there. I then go and torture these babies. I shove my dick down their throats, I rip out their eyes, I cut them up, stomp on them, cum on them, shit into their skulls and piss into their eyes, I then blend it up and feed it to my dog, then run around throwing the rest at windows while eating it with corn chips. However you see me doing all this and film the whole lot, in HD. After wanking over it, you then take this film and report me to the police, expecting them to arrest me and for justice to be done. The evidence goes up on the internet and on all the news, along with all these forum posts where I actually confess to, and brag about, doing it
But you were wrong, instead of arresting me, they actually go and arrest YOU, because naturally, reporting that I slaughtered some babies is, low and behold, A MORE SERIOUS AND SICKENING CRIME THAN ACTUALLY FUCKING RAPING, TOTURING, MURDERING, DISMEMBERING AND CONSUMING BABIES IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Your post basically indicates that YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THIS LOGIC. It is the epitome of ignorance and stupidity, I don't give a shit what you want to have happened, the truth is that Assange revealed some nasty things that America was doing, highlighting them as inhumane and utterly disgraceful. What happened as a result? Well, turns out that revealing that a country does all of this shit, IS ACTUALLY FUCKING WORSE THAN A COUNTRY ACTUALLY DOING ALL THAT SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. If that is what you think then there is seriously something wrong in your head.

Last edited by McTaggot; 03-19-2012 at 02:11 PM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
crazzyass (03-24-2012), Frankeh (03-20-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Howie Hubler

Thanked 1,089 Times in 659 Posts

:youmad: cause Julian Aspie is a big ol bitch.

By claiming his arrest was politically motivated, he essentially hid behind wikileaks so dumb people like yourself would feel bad for him. Sweeden has no political motivation to falsify the rape claims...its not an anti-Julian conspiracy. He's just a rapist.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Are you actually trolling now? Sex without a condom is not rape, and is not a charge for which an extradition warrant should even be issued. Let alone actually passed. The charges have been doctored and changed, there are no witness statements, no testimonies, no press releaes, no judicial evidence. In any legitimate claim, all of these things would be met, and in no unbiased or uninfluenced system would this claim even be considered.

Explain then, why america wants him in prison for life. By taking your point of view, you basically accept the above logic, that reporting a crime is infinitely more serious than the FUCKING CRIME ITSELF.
-SpectraL (03-19-2012), Frankeh (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Wealthy Merchant

got posted on my FB wall, reminded me of this thread...

Old 03-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,583 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roasted View Post
You're an idiot.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:59 PM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,529 Posts

He's an aspie. Who gives a fuck about Australia, anyway? Australians?
Old 03-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,583 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post
He's an aspie. Who gives a fuck about Australia, anyway? Australians?
Maybe aboriginals too.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:06 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Gooks do. So many of the fuckers.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Duke

www.assange2013.com
Old 03-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Very poorly disguised.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Duke

What are you talking about?
Old 03-24-2012, 02:24 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,908 Times in 2,023 Posts

What a faggot, he likes to pretend he changed the world but there's little in wikileaks that most people hadn't just inferred.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Acolyte

Thanked 1,823 Times in 1,395 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pat-Man View Post
What a faggot, he likes to pretend he changed the world but there's little in wikileaks that most people hadn't just inferred.

dude the there is sooooooooooo much fucking data on wikileaks to say that most of it could be "inferred" is preposterous.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Do you really want me to go through another rant?

Do what shoenice does and change the world, one mouthful, or bottle of liquor, at a time.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Grander Duke

y'all mad?
Old 03-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,168 Times in 755 Posts

I hope he catches fire
Old 03-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
y'all mad?
That crazy mother fucker eats icy/heat. and tampons.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Grander Duke

that chug goldsclager shit made me nauseous, shit is gross.