Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 03-30-2012, 04:27 AM
Knight

Default Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins View Post
how bout how all the people destroyed a walgreens down there
they destroyed it because the food stamp machine was down.. And they were thirsty from yelling raciest shit all day

Last edited by cosmic; 03-30-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:32 AM
Troutzenberg

Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,145 Posts
Cool Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Last edited by CountBlah; 07-30-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,944 Posts

Quote:
I belive that the media along with every liberal should be forced to live in the projects in the south for a period of no less than 1 year, oh how opinions would change
I would like to see this as well. North Charleston, Atlanta, Birmingham, Montgomery.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,420 Times in 1,604 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn
Cool Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
how bout how all the people destroyed a walgreens down there
That is just how nigger animals express their distaste for the racial prejudices set against them in US society. In order to disprove the stereotypes, niggers first need to grab the public's attention by conforming to the stereotypes, so that once enough people are looking then the oppressed nigger apes will reveal their master plans, which is to get educated and start behaving like civilized people en masse to eventually take over the country's political system and put an end to their peepz oppreshion yo
Old 03-30-2012, 04:49 AM
Knight

Alot of very good info is this link right here.. Wheres tacho and the other nig lovers at to dispute any of this info??

http://georgezimmerman.co.cc/
Old 03-30-2012, 05:03 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Facepalm Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Alot of very good info is this link right here.. Wheres tacho and the other nig lovers at to dispute any of this info??

http://georgezimmerman.co.cc/
lol @ niggas tweeting George's home address

Apparently these niggers haven't realized from the Martin case that attacking innocent people might just get you fucking shot dead.

"diz cracka killed my home nigga in self defense of his life, lets all go over there and threaten his life too!"

goddamn nigger animals need to evolve some frontal lobes.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:06 AM
Troutzenberg

Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,145 Posts

Last edited by CountBlah; 07-30-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:53 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,744 Posts

Y'all southern gentlemen still trolling this thread?
Old 03-30-2012, 07:14 AM
Duke

Roll Eyes Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
Y'all southern gentlemen still trolling this thread?
Way to bump your own retarded thread, genius.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jator View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? The kids parents live in a gated community. A fucking luxury place called The Retreat.

Take a look at the pictures on the home page for that place, and tell me that picture is anything other than a wigger with black skin. Guessing the hoodie and those godawful shorts are all name brand shit that daddy buys for his lil wannabe gangsta.

http://www.407re.com/RetreatatTwinLakes

If Zimmerman's looking for gang-banging kids in that neighborhood, he needs to lay the fuck off the crack pipe.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:28 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,744 Posts

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...?newsfeed=true
Quote:
Lawyers from Trayvon Martin's family have stepped up calls for his killer to be arrested after a new eyewitness and leaked CCTV footage from the police station cast doubt on George Zimmerman's claim that he had acted in self-defence.

The new witness claims he saw the neighbourhood watch captain walking away from the fatal altercation with no blood on him, countering Zimmerman's statement that he sustained a broken nose and bloody injuries to the back of his head.

Leaked CCTV footage from the Sanford police department on the night of the shooting, 26 February, also appears to undermine the claim that he had been injured during the altercation.

The new evidence also directly contradicts leaks from police sources that the evidence backed Zimmerman's claim that the teenager had been the aggressor.

Daryl Parks, attorney for the Florida teenager's parents Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, said that the witness's story and the footage were crucial developments.

"I think Mr Zimmerman will be arrested very, very soon," he said.

"It answers a lot of questions for me. It is clear this witness saw what happened and indicated the person that he saw that did the shooting.

"The other part that really strikes me is that he seems to have not seen the apparent injuries from this altercation that Mr Zimmerman claims that he suffered."

Zimmerman, who is in hiding, has insisted he acted in self-defence when he shot Martin, 17, during a confrontation in a gated community in Sanford, near Orlando. He was questioned but released without charge under Florida's controversial stand-your-ground law, which states a killing is justified if a person uses deadly force fearing his own life or safety to be in jeopardy.

The new witness recounted his version of events on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 in a disguised voice.

"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said. "I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.

"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down. It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead. I saw no blood."

Officials from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), which has been leading the protests demanding justice for the Martin family, told the Guardian that the account was damning.

"It adds credence to what we already knew from the 911 calls and the earlier tapes," said Turner Clayton, president of the group's Sanford chapter. "It punches a lot of holes in the claims of self-defence and Zimmerman's claim that Mr Martin punched his nose and battered his head. None of that is apparent on the video."

Zimmerman's family, meanwhile, have launched a strong defence.

"You return force with force when somebody assaults you," said his brother, Robert Zimmerman Jr, in a CNN interview.

"George was out of breath, he was barely conscious. There would have been George dead if he had not acted decisively and instantaneously in that moment when he was being disarmed."

The new developments came as official comment on the five-week-old case dried up. Sanford police are referring all calls to the office of state attorney Angela Corey and city officials have already announced they would no longer hold daily briefings for the media.

Corey, the special prosecutor appointed by Florida governor Rick Scott eight days ago to take over the investigation, appealed to be left alone. "For the sake of all involved, please allow us to do our jobs within the bounds of Florida law," she said in a statement also announcing that official documents, photos and videos relating to the case were now protected under an exemption to public record laws.

She earlier indicated that she might not wait until a grand jury convened for 10 April before deciding if there was enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman.

Derek Turner, national spokesman for the NAACP, told the Guardian: "All we can ask is that the investigation is thorough.

"With everything swirling, our number one priority has always been for Zimmerman's arrest and to have a trial. We are already getting things accomplished and we will keep demanding justice for Trayvon Martin."

More than 3,000 protestors are expected to attend the latest rally in Sanford Saturday morning at which NAACP president Ben Jealous will speak.

But Clayton believed that more pressure would still be needed. "This is not going to go away and nor are we until Mr Zimmerman has been arrested and justice has been served."
Old 03-30-2012, 09:25 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iehovah View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? The kids parents live in a gated community. A fucking luxury place called The Retreat.

Take a look at the pictures on the home page for that place, and tell me that picture is anything other than a wigger with black skin. Guessing the hoodie and those godawful shorts are all name brand shit that daddy buys for his lil wannabe gangsta.

http://www.407re.com/RetreatatTwinLakes

If Zimmerman's looking for gang-banging kids in that neighborhood, he needs to lay the fuck off the crack pipe.
You're just mad cause I posted a real picture of the kid
Old 03-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
I don't see his eyes in that video.

OH MY GOD HE'S AN EYELESS MONSTER, HE SEES WITH SONAR AND USES IT TO HUNT SMALL BLACK CHILDREN

Last edited by BadShovelhead; 03-30-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,284 Posts

Something wrong
I hold my head
TM gone...our n-gga dead!
I slapped my girl, she called the feds
I did that time and spent that bread
I'm heading home, I'm almost there
I'm on my way, heading up the stairs
to my surprise, a n-gga replacing me
I had to take 'em to that ghetto university
Old 03-31-2012, 04:43 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ( ) View Post
If I'm getting this right you're implying he wont ever find any thugs in his neighborhood? I guess the 8 burglaries and the shooting in the past year within the gated community where all cause by middle aged, middle class people with steady jobs, eh?

I think you and the degenerates of Sanford should lay off the crack pipe for a while.
I think your inability to make a differentiation between real gangsters and a bunch of dumbass kids doing B&E shows just how heavily you've been hitting the crack pipe.

Or spending way too much time with fellow wannabes over in Bad Ideas.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Badministrator

Thanked 2,416 Times in 1,535 Posts

Quote:
I think your inability to make a differentiation between real gangsters and a bunch of dumbass kids doing B&E shows just how heavily you've been hitting the crack pipe.

Do you really believe that dumbass kids doing B&E's wouldn't get shot if caught in the act?

Darwin would disagree.

If I caught someone breaking into my house, I wouldn't care at all about his/her affiliation status. Just 'center of body mass'.

Back on topic, still dead.

--
Self loathing is the fate of all great iconoclasts.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizled View Post
Do you really believe that dumbass kids doing B&E's wouldn't get shot if caught in the act?

Darwin would disagree.

If I caught someone breaking into my house, I wouldn't care at all about his/her affiliation status. Just 'center of body mass'.
Zimmerman's a rent-a-cop, if that. He wasn't defending his home, and he certainly wasn't defending the neighborhood from "gangstas". Fuck, even the cops don't do what he did, because they're not retarded.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Duke

Quote:
Zimmerman's a rent-a-cop, if that. He wasn't defending his home, and he certainly wasn't defending the neighborhood from "gangstas". Fuck, even the cops don't do what he did, because they're not retarded.
Cops are retarded actually and rarely get shit done. And that rent-a-cop peeled that niggas cap back

Last edited by ACE_187; 03-31-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:58 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,599 Posts

New information which establishes this lying scumbag's true colors... >> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d9f_1333180329
Old 03-31-2012, 11:55 PM
Badministrator

Quote:
I was responding to your previous dumbass comment about the non-culpability of dumbass kids doing B&E - try to be consistent, eh? Zimmerman or Martin weren't equations in the conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iehovah

Darwin would disagree.

Back on topic, still dead.

--
Old 04-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
New information which establishes this lying scumbag's true colors... >> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d9f_1333180329
so you think the fat little mexican ran up to the 6'3 treyvon and started the attack?

it's obvious both are, or were, pieces of shit trash, with Treyvon being a little worse overall. But what matters is who initiated the physical altercation and all the evidence highly suggests it was treyvon.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 2,834 Times in 1,836 Posts

Usually I try to refrain from commenting on stories like this until all the facts have come out. However, the likelihood is that we will never know exactly what happened, and that the only people who do know are Treyvon and Zimmerman. ( Also as a side note, I think its hilarious that they keep trying to paint Zimmerman as white to unite the brown and black people against whites. I wonder how many white people have been beaten since Treyvon's death here in Los Angeles alone?)

Anyway, I almost had a little "Treyvon Incident" of my own the oter day. Ive posted before about the incident that happened when I was 15 or so. The scool in my neighborhood used to be an excellent one. Then the Los Angeles Unified School District decided since our little neighborhood school's enrollment was so small, that they'd start bussing in kids from deep Inglewood, Compton, South Central, Lynwood, Watts, etc. Almost overnight, my little town's burgurlary, assault, theft, vandalism, robbery, etc statistics more than quadrupled. The high school has become a cesspool. All the neighborhood parents had to pull their kids out, and what was once a school with some of the best test scores in the state, has become known for its....prospective NBA recruits.

Anyway, I had chased two teenagers off a bus after they assaulted and broke the nose of a Mexican father or grandfather in his late 50's. I followed them into an alley where I lost them, and then all the friends of the kids who I was chasing-who had been watching from the bus stop across the street- followed me into the alley (15 or 20 of them), jumped me, and tried to hold me down while one tried to stab me. It was kids from this same school that did this. (side note: And while I mentioned that my attackers yelled "you gonna die white boy!" and similar racial threats, the black officer taking the report said that it "didnt fit the criteria" of a hate crime. It was never filed as such, I never saw a dollar, and I still have the chipped teeth to this day. I want you to imagine the way that situation wouldve been handled if 15-20 white kids jumped 1 black boy, and yelled "you're gonna die nigger!" while 3 others held him down and another tired to stab him. Im guessing 15-25 years all around, at minimum. Just a little food for thought.)

Anyway, while most neighborghoods in general- be they white, black latino or otherwise- usually have a bit of good old endearing racism inherent in each, mine was actually pretty mellow. After they began bussing the kids in though, racial profiling became almost necessary, and neighborhood watch groups were formed. I remember in march-june of one year, we averaged 2 break ins a week- on my block alone. It got to the point where pretty much everyone had had their houses broken into. Town hall meetings were called, LAPD representatives came out to tell people how to take in their newspapers if they were going on vacation, telling signs to look for in suspicious individuals etc...all the while ignoring the underlying issue.

Anyway- 2 days ago my house got broken into. I was just getting home, and had been gone for less than an hour. As I walked into the house, a black kid bolted for the back door and over the back fence. I grabbed my gun, but he was gone. I noticed that the back door window had been pryed up and smashed out. If I had had a gun with me, Im positive I wouldve instinctively shot him- which in retrospect wouldve been bad for everyone involved. I can just imagine the news coverage though, and the black advocacy groups calling for my head on a silver platter. The likelihood is that this, too, was one of the kids bussed in to the local high school. They get bussed here for 8 hours a day, they come and tag up the city, steal shit break in, stick up old and disabled people, dine n dash at the restaurants, steal from the stores, beat up people who look at them wrong...and then they take the bus back to their own neighborhoods. Im sure everyone in their own neighborhoods think that they're just normal schoolkids.

Anyway- the liklihood is that ZImmerman was just completely out of line, and deserves whatever comes to him. Until more info becomes known though, a lot of this is just speculation. I find it hilarious to see all the black civil rights activists and self-professed pacifists on TV basically threatening rioting and violence if "justice" is not done. Hell in Leimert Park here just down the road, we had 100 men in black leather jackets, shades and berets marching down the street, offering a $20,000 bounty for Zimmerman, dead or alive.

That might been kind of a jumble. I dont know if there was a specific even that precipitated the shooting, or wether this guy really is just a sadistic piece of shit who followed the kid until he got an excuse to shoot him. Ive just seen a lot of media coverage with people talking about how he was a child- only 17 years old etc. I know from firsthand experience what a 17 year old can do. They were probably all kids who did their homework, took the bus to school, sat down to have dinner with their families, went out to the movies, etc- but when they're out with their friends, those same kids will rob, steal, assault and kill. And those same kids that would do all these things, are the same ones that cry and beg when they get handcuffed or get a gun pulled on them.

So Im not trying to defend this dude- hell he looks like a retard and he looks like the type of idiot who might shoot an unarmed kid for smasing his jack-o-lantern or something. I just see a lot of people using the victims age or character to try to say that he couldnt have done anything. But Ive been a victim of those same types of kids, so that means nothing. I just can't believe that anyone would try something so brazen and think that he'd get away with it. It just doesnt make sense. Something HAD to have set dude off. However, if the evidence all ends up pointing to his guilt in the end, then by all means- lock him up n throw away the key.

(kind of reminds me about that SF police officer who shot the guy in the subway station)

Oh yeah...and anyone that thinks that a fight has to result in blood loss is fucking retarded. The nose is about the only thing that bleeds easily. Most of the time, getting punched in the face just results in a lot of swelling and throbbing pain. Esp when you get punched in the skull- theres not a whole lot there to bleed or swell. Usually theres just a lump and a throbbing headache. Just sayin.

Last edited by General Butt.Naked; 04-01-2012 at 01:16 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
CountBlah (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
It just doesnt make sense. Something HAD to have set dude off.

Nigger thugs can often be set off just when someone looks at them. Some times they will simply attack people at random

Even if zimmer followed him at a distance while shouting racist shit at him, that doesn't make it acceptable for treyvon to run up behind him and start attacking zim. Even if zimmer shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun, that doesn't mean he wasn't justified in protecting himself with it after treyvon attacked him.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,598 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ( ) View Post
If I'm getting this right you're implying he wont ever find any thugs in his neighborhood? I guess the 8 burglaries and the shooting in the past year within the gated community where all cause by middle aged, middle class people with steady jobs, eh?

I think you and the degenerates of Sanford should lay off the crack pipe for a while.
so are you saying that anyone who isn't middle aged is automatically a thug??
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 04-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Confused Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by is all mememememe with me View Post
so are you saying that anyone who isn't middle aged is automatically a thug??
are you saying Treyvon wasn't a criminal thug?
Old 04-01-2012, 02:57 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,259 Times in 759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiStOrTiOn View Post
Nigger thugs can often be set off just when someone looks at them. Some times they will simply attack people at random

Even if zimmer followed him at a distance while shouting racist shit at him, that doesn't make it acceptable for treyvon to run up behind him and start attacking zim. Even if zimmer shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun, that doesn't mean he wasn't justified in protecting himself with it after treyvon attacked him.
Yea but witnesses have said that GZ had a history of flipping out:

Quote:
“Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us,” he said. “But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped.”

The source said Zimmerman, who made between $50 and $100 a night, was let go in 2005.

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

The year 2005 was a bad one for Zimmerman: he was arrested for fighting with a cop trying to arrest his friend for underage drinking, and he and his ex-fiancée took out protective orders against each other.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1qkpir0x6
Old 04-01-2012, 03:09 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIII View Post

So did treyvon.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Duke

Quote:
So did treyvon.
No he did not.

Stop lying or prove that Treyvon had a record that involved violence.

You can't because he didn't.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:18 AM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,598 Posts

Quote:
are you saying Treyvon wasn't a criminal thug?
couldn't say, i don't know him.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 04-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Confused Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
No he did not.

he didn't assault his bus driver?
Old 04-01-2012, 03:29 AM
Duke

Quote:
If this is important then the fact that Trayvon Martin was a scumbag criminal is equally important.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:30 AM
Badministrator

Hypno-HAI Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
No he did not.

It must bring the martin family great comfort to know that their son has such dedicated fans.

get a room.

--
Old 04-01-2012, 03:31 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Mad Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread_Lord View Post
If this is important then the fact that Trayvon Martin was a scumbag criminal is equally important.
ur a rasist idiot if u think this baby: was a criminal thug
Dread_Lord (04-01-2012), Lucid (04-01-2012), Pee Vee Proots, M.D. (04-04-2012), PotRoastMuscles (04-06-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 03:36 AM
Duke

By the way, someone from 4chan hacked Trayvons account and confirmed that Trayvon was a drug dealer, criminal, and all around piece of shit.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizled View Post
It must bring the martin family great comfort to know that their son has such dedicated fans.

get a room.
Too bad that the truth gets your panties all in a irritating bunch.

But just keep cuddling with the lies and the liars, my precious.

lol
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Mad Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
By the way, someone from 4chan hacked Trayvons account and confirmed that Trayvon was a drug dealer, criminal, and all around piece of shit.
das all just lies trayvon wrote 2 look cool

nuttin trayvon said or done shud be used as evidence against him.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Duke

Quote:
he didn't assault his bus driver?
No.

Quote:
5. Without any evidence, a right-wing columnist alleged that Martin assaulted a bus driver. Unlike Zimmerman, Trayvon has no documented history of violence. This allegation continues to be advanced by a blogger on the Examiner even after the real reason was leaked to the police and confirmed by the family.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...tin-1995-2012/
Old 04-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Duke

Quote:
Trayvon's brother wrote on twitter that Trayvon swung on a bus driver, so we suspect that Trayvon assaulted a bus driver. Given Trayvon's various posts identifying himself as piece of shit I would say it's more than likely to be true.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:49 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Roll Eyes Re: Treyvon Martin thread

Quote:
Trayvon's brother wrote on twitter that Trayvon swung on a bus driver, so we suspect that Trayvon assaulted a bus driver. Given Trayvon's various posts identifying himself as piece of shit I would say it's more than likely to be true.

lalalalala there is no evidence! Everything trayvon and his relatives said were simply jokes, lalallala

here, lemme post a link to a biased, bleeding heart feminazi's take on the situation:

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...tin-1995-2012/

now as u can see, the feminazi says its all a lie! U can't argue with that
Dog (04-02-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 03:50 AM
Duke

Quote:
No that isn't true at all.

That is a claim by a white supremacist by the name of Klanannon or some shit.

And no one believes his shit.

Quote:
Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink.
- Adrian Chen, Gawker
http://www.newser.com/story/143011/w...ons-email.html