Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Neurons & Needles

Old 03-30-2012, 03:40 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,823 Times in 1,138 Posts
Mad Psychological torture of females

So I had this college course recently, and there was this girl who talked to me one day. Sure, she was cute and all, but I already have a girlfriend so I'm not really looking for anyone. But I'm a loner, so if someone acts kind to me I start acting like said person exists.

The next day, I walk by her on the way to class. I see her in class, but I don't have a chance to say hi. Maybe 15 minutes into the class, I look in her direction because, while I don't want her to be my girlfriend, I was curious if she was interested in me(which rarely ever happens) so I wanted to see if she was glancing at me. She wasn't, but then she turns around and sees me staring at her so then she looks away quickly. I felt pretty awkward, and we never properly talked to each other again since, but after that experience I kinda got an idea.

What if I were to just psychologically creep her out? I assure you that I wasn't interested in her, but I got the urge to fuck with her head.

So every day during a lecture, I'd look over towards her a few times, just long enough that she notices me looking at her. Only I don't actually look at her; rather I just stare a little bit off-center to her so that she's not entirely sure if I'm looking at her or the person next to her. It was clear that she noticed this, so after a while she decided to stop looking at me all together. Like she tried to pretend like I didn't exist. Which is fine. I'm used to that.

Before now, I had already planned my next phase of psychological torture. I figured out what time she usually arrives to class and where she parks her car. I planned it out so that I'd arrive at nearly the same time she did, and I'd act very polite and hold the door open. "After you.", I'd say with a motioning gesture. She'd mutter an awkward "Uh, thanks." I did this many times in a row, and I could tell that she was getting more creeped out by this each and every time.

Then, since I knew where she parked her car, I'd sometimes park right near her car right around when she'd arrive. But just to fuck with her even more, occasionally I'd purposely park completely somewhere different so she'd have to wonder if maybe I wasn't actually stalking her.

At the end of class, we'd leave at the same time, and since I recognized her car, we'd leave and I'd always be a car-length away from her, even if I wasn't directly behind her. She used to drive really slow, but after about 5 days, she noticed me doing this, and so she started speeding up and swerving to get away. Once I noticed this, I began to drive a tad more aggressively to keep up. After a while, she just decided to purposely not leave at the same time as I. I know this because she'd just stand next to her car with her fucking cell phone and never leave unless I was already gone. Which is fine, because I just want to fucking go home.

So my final step(the breaking point), I decided to start calling her by her name nearly every time I tried speaking to her. Like I'd ask her a question, and I'd say "*name*....what was that formula we were supposed to use again?" Then she'd just mutter something like "I dunno" out of the side of her mouth without actually looking at me. I could tell she was getting irritated.

After 4/5 of the way through the course, she stopped showing up. Apparenly she was doing well, but I think she couldn't deal with the idea that I might be a creep/stalker.

Needless to say, I was highly amused that I actually fucked with a girl's head enough to get her to drop her class. Good. Bitches don't deserve good grades.

So that's my story.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Cory (03-31-2012), Gun Lover (04-13-2012), Ihaveafatcock (03-30-2012), L33tz (04-02-2012), Motherfucking_Toast (03-30-2012), NamelessNom4d (03-30-2012), Nein Cat (04-01-2012), StephenLynch (04-13-2012), Zanick (03-30-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 03:47 AM
Duke

Mad Re: Psychological torture of females

youre an inspiration
Old 03-30-2012, 03:51 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,481 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default Re: Psychological torture of females

This sounds like something I would do, I'm gonna have to try this sometime. It's a shame you didn't get her phone number at some point though, you could've had some real fun with that. Did you find out where she lives?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:52 AM
Peasant

I wouldn't call that torture, but it's still amusing.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:53 AM
Duke

wait so you're just a creeper? how's this supposed to be intadesting?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:54 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanick View Post
This sounds like something I would do, I'm gonna have to try this sometime. It's a shame you didn't get her phone number at some point though, you could've had some real fun with that. Did you find out where she lives?
I have an idea where she lives. I also figured out her full name because of a mass email sent out by our professor(fucking win).

But I don't think I'd go as far as to fuck with her at her own home. I just did things that could easily be passed off as strange behavior or coincidences.

However, I do know which Starbucks she goes to sometimes, and I was actually thinking of using that to further mess with her. Maybe I'll go there every day until she shows up.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:56 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,481 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

I think I may be posting in an epic thread...

Add her on facebook, find her in the phone book, call her house at night and ask for her, send letters in the mail, sit at Starbucks working at the times when she comes in and stare at her from behind your computer, etc. You can really milk this shit man.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

People like you make the world a shittier place. Good job
Mr.Happy (04-02-2012), Obbe (04-13-2012), Rust (04-03-2012), Wolf (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

If you're going to keep this up, then next time you see her be on the phone talking, loud enough so she can hear you. While calling, call her name (as if you were talking to the person on the phone) and quickly correct yourself.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Grand Duke

^^
I'll probably not see her again, but that's the kind of tactics I'm talking about! Things that are subtle that go along way.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Knight

"I like what you tried to do with your hair."
Old 04-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Get a dog and call her like said girl, bring to dog wherever you go and make sure the dog doesnt listen to you.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Joint Chief of Soul

Not that funny at all. It would've been possible to make something funny out of this, but no. You're just weird.
JeffreyH (04-02-2012), Om Namah Shivaya (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioCentriX View Post
Not that funny at all. It would've been possible to make something funny out of this, but no. You're just weird.
I think you registered at the wrong forum.
ChinaCat (04-02-2012), King of the world (04-01-2012), Nein Cat (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Badministrator

Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadShovelhead View Post
"I like what you tried to do with your hair."
This, and:
"You have a really brave sense of fashion."

--
Self loathing is the fate of all great iconoclasts.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Joint Chief of Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P.W View Post
I think you registered at the wrong forum.
You guys are pathetic if you think this is funny. OP didn't even steal her mail or tap her phone
Old 04-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

This thread actually reminded me about something that happened when I was in high school. I was daydreaming at lunchbreak and out of the blue this chick came upto me all angry, telling me I should stop staring at her.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
You guys are pathetic if you think this is funny. OP didn't even steal her mail or tap her phone
I think you just don't get it. Move along
Old 04-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,307 Times in 948 Posts

Novice work; not that much effort was needed. Learn2Misogyny better.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Marquis

"So, when do I get the blow job? No, it's a foreign dish".
Old 04-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Peasant

Start wearing her boyfriends clothes. Whisper thank you when you pass her in the hall. When you turn in assignments, turn an extra one in under her name filled with whatever creepy script you desire.

Last edited by High School Janitor; 04-01-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Joint Chief of Soul

Quote:
I think you just don't get it. Move along
I think you don't get it. Scrap all the annoying staring at her. Tap her phone and find out what's going on in her personal life. When you talk to her bring up certain subtle buzzwords that you know will invoke an emotional reaction based on your research. This is the kind of creeping you guys are trying to enjoy, but you're just not creative enough. Keep trying though lol
Old 04-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
I think you don't get it. Scrap all the annoying staring at her. Tap her phone and find out what's going on in her personal life. When you talk to her bring up certain subtle buzzwords that you know will invoke an emotional reaction based on your research. This is the kind of creeping you guys are trying to enjoy, but you're just not creative enough. Keep trying though lol
Except you'll be fucked when she calls police/hires private detective who find out you're actually stalking her.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Joint Chief of Soul

Quote:
Except you'll be fucked when she calls police/hires private detective who find out you're actually stalking her.
That's why you have to stay subtle. That shit would make anybody paranoid as fuck.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Grand Duke

I wasn't doing this to be funny, although I do find that making the kind of girls that I hate fear me to be rather amusing. I made this thread mostly to see if anyone else has done something similar.

And no, I'm not trying to be a criminal and I don't want to actually do things to hurt her. I'm not interested in tapping her phone, standing outside her house, calling her, etc. It has to be subtle and it has to be about the presence I create when I'm around her.

Standing on the threshold between mere creepiness and being an all-out stalker is better than getting a restraining order or criminal charges. Besides, I am not interested in stalking her.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Joint Chief of Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Funk Drink View Post
I wasn't doing this to be funny, although I do find that making the kind of girls that I hate fear me to be rather amusing. I made this thread mostly to see if anyone else has done something similar.

And no, I'm not trying to be a criminal and I don't want to actually do things to hurt her. I'm not interested in tapping her phone, standing outside her house, calling her, etc. It has to be subtle and it has to be about the presence I create when I'm around her.

Standing on the threshold between mere creepiness and being an all-out stalker is better than getting a restraining order or criminal charges. Besides, I am not interested in stalking her.
That clears things up somewhat. I thought you were just creepy haha.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Duke

i'm sure that you fucking her would be torture enough, just go do it already
Old 04-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Comrade Question

Thanked 1,056 Times in 722 Posts

That's one way to rationalize your social awkwardness.
Mr.Happy (04-02-2012)
Old 04-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by STD View Post
i'm sure that you fucking her would be torture enough, just go do it already
lol STD. I stalked a bunch of your posts and that's what made me sign up.

Anyway OP: So you stalked a girl? That don't impress me much
STD (04-03-2012)
Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Peasant

He wasn't stalking her because he has issues (I dont think), Im with him on this. The funniest shit to me is impacting someones psyche without them knowing it.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Bleh, that was an asshole thing to do but the bitch clearly doesn't care enough about her education.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Marquis

Sad Re: Psychological torture of females

Quote:
This thread actually reminded me about something that happened when I was in high school. I was daydreaming at lunchbreak and out of the blue this chick came upto me all angry, telling me I should stop staring at her.
One time, I was at a meeting for old people, so I was staring into space and daydreaming. Then my eyes focused and I realized I was staring directly at this old lady's chest. Right as this realization occurred she noticed, and either attempted to hide her breasts with her arms, or push them out and make them look better. I couldn't really tell. I didn't stick around long enough to make a determination, either.

It was awful.
Mutant Funk Drink (04-02-2012)
Old 04-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Regular

Thanked 1,341 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: Psychological torture of females

What's wrong with you?

You're not standing on the threshold of anything, you're just being creepy. You know that girls talk, right? She's going to have half the class thinking you're some creepy psycho stalker. I wouldn't be surprised if you got jumped by her boyfriend or a few of her mates if you keep it up.

Aside from anything else, I don't see why you'd purposefully devote time and effort to screwing with her. You don't even know her, and you're doing things like following her in your car and making sure you arrive at the same time as her to creep her out?

Why?

I genuinely don't get it. Anyone can do this kind of thing, it's just that most people don't because it's pointless and weird.
Obbe (04-13-2012), SoulButter (04-02-2012)
Old 04-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Regular

Thanked 1,341 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: Psychological torture of females

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdMech View Post
One time, I was at a meeting for old people, so I was staring into space and daydreaming. Then my eyes focused and I realized I was staring directly at this old lady's chest. Right as this realization occurred she noticed, and either attempted to hide her breasts with her arms, or push them out and make them look better. I couldn't really tell. I didn't stick around long enough to make a determination, either.

It was awful.
When I was about 13 I was filming a family gathering, and I hit the zoom button to get a closer view of something. I was focusing on my mother as she was telling a story but because the zoom button was quite stiff, the video camera angled forward a little bit as I did. I didn't notice anything amiss, just moved the camera view back up to where it should be.

When we watched the video back as a family the next day, it looked like I'd really obviously purposefully zoomed in on my mother's tits. It was a textbook steady-hand zoom. Everyone was talking and laughing as we watched it, and suddenly the zoom occurred and everyone went quiet. A couple of people looked at me and then someone awkwardly carried on their previous conversation to move the situation along. I went red and left the room because I knew how bad it looked, although in hindsight that just made it look worse.
Mutant Funk Drink (04-03-2012)
Old 04-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Happy View Post
When I was about 13 I was filming a family gathering, and I hit the zoom button to get a closer view of something. I was focusing on my mother as she was telling a story but because the zoom button was quite stiff, the video camera angled forward a little bit as I did. I didn't notice anything amiss, just moved the camera view back up to where it should be.

When we watched the video back as a family the next day, it looked like I'd really obviously purposefully zoomed in on my mother's tits. It was a textbook steady-hand zoom. Everyone was talking and laughing as we watched it, and suddenly the zoom occurred and everyone went quiet. A couple of people looked at me and then someone awkwardly carried on their previous conversation to move the situation along. I went red and left the room because I knew how bad it looked, although in hindsight that just made it look worse.
I like the part where you zoomed in on moms tits and then came and told the story on here like it was an accident. Ill still give you half my allowance but I get to give you shit on here, k?
Old 04-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
What's wrong with you?

You're not standing on the threshold of anything, you're just being creepy. You know that girls talk, right? She's going to have half the class thinking you're some creepy psycho stalker. I wouldn't be surprised if you got jumped by her boyfriend or a few of her mates if you keep it up.

Aside from anything else, I don't see why you'd purposefully devote time and effort to screwing with her. You don't even know her, and you're doing things like following her in your car and making sure you arrive at the same time as her to creep her out?

Why?

I genuinely don't get it. Anyone can do this kind of thing, it's just that most people don't because it's pointless and weird.
I don't know, but there is something wrong with me. I'll grant you that.

Here's the way I see it: Since before puberty, I've had the desire to be with these girls for sexual reasons. I used to do everything I could to get them to like me. Then I got older and realized that I really don't want these typical bitch/slut/preppy whores. So the chance came up to make one of them fear me, and I took it. Sure, it's not rational, and perhaps she personally didn't deserve it, but for once I was actually satisfied in getting a reaction that was opposite to what I would have wanted years ago. I'm not sure why, though. Maybe after being rejected a million times for trying to be likeable, being rejected for being dislikeable feels good because at least it's for a good reason? Hell, I'm not really sure.

In all actuality, she may have been a fine enough person and I was just judging her by the bit of her that I saw during the day. I accept that the way I portrayed myself around her was wrong, but at the very least it's not like I made her actually fear for her life or anything like that. I did nothing beyond just making her think I was a creep, and I wouldn't ever do anything past that. In fact, if I see her again someday(doubtful), I may just act normal to her.

I don't believe I actually devoted time to psyching her out; I would have been in class anyway, so everything I did was during other activities I had to do anyway. I hardly think I'd actually continue this behavior outside that window of time. I actually have a girlfriend to go home to, so I'm not going to waste extra time on some bitch I don't care for in the least.

Aside from the amusement I got, it's rather pointless. Maybe it was more of an experiment than anything else; a cruel one at that. And some petty aimless revenge. I'll throw that in too, at the risk of sound like I'm copping out.

EDIT: I guess I sort of regret what I did. Not entirely, but a part of me wishes I hadn't done it because I wouldn't want someone to do that to my girlfriend. It's easy to be a bad person to someone when you don't know them. At least this behavior is atypical of me.

Last edited by Mutant Funk Drink; 04-03-2012 at 12:22 AM.
AdMech (04-03-2012), Mr.Happy (04-04-2012)
Old 04-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Peasant

^ aww dude quit being a bitch and step it up.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Duke

Heart Re: Psychological torture of females

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
lol STD. I stalked a bunch of your posts and that's what made me sign up.

Anyway OP: So you stalked a girl? That don't impress me much
lolz magic poneeee, you just thoroughly earned your first Thanks <3
Old 04-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,307 Times in 948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by High School Janitor View Post
bitch
Definitely the best word to describe the OP.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Marquis

Thumbs Up Re: Psychological torture of females

I laughed at the story in the OP, but it's good to see that you realize it could also be a bad thing. If she really dropped the class because of you... well... that's regrettable, but at least you're self-aware and know where to draw the line (see your response to Audio, for example).

Quote:

Oh God. Tops my story by a couple miles. I'd still cringe thinking about it.