Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 03-26-2012, 05:35 PM
White American Odinist

Thanked 1,195 Times in 781 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Bradley
Default Re: How to tell if a girl is molested?

Btw, when I saw this thread was created by Slag I expected it to be.

"How do I tell if a girl has ever been molested?"

"I need to know so I can get a fresh one."
[9:41 AM] bradleyb1488: if I put a popsicle in your ass could you tell me the flavor?
[9:42 AM] helladamnleet: Idk why I bother coming here. You're just some sad faggot on a power trip, for real [9:42 AM] helladamnleet left the room.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumble View Post
No, rape turns me off completely.
When they tries hard to stay off things that might trigger badd childhood memories ....

Quote:
I like to feel some degree of control.
says they feel lack of control over their lives ...

Quote:
No to all the rest of the questions.
and refuses to talk further, shutting down completely.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Manliest Man Here <3

I know this is a "troll thread", but that does not mean that I cannot post seriously. The only reason I feel comfortable sharing this is that I am considerably anonymous here.

There is one person who I know for a fact has been sexually exploited, though I really do not know if it was ever a physically forced rape. When I was 13, I met a very depressed young man. At the time I did not know why he was sad, he refused to speak to me when I tried talking to him and he cried a lot. A couple years later, I became friends with a cousin of his and then when I visited her I met with him again. He was living with her, her sister and her parents; and this was because his parents had both died in a car accident about the time that I had met him. The three of us were all about the same age, and my friend's sister was 3 or 4 years younger.

The sad boy was still very quiet with everyone except his cousins, but he had stopped crying around other people. We did not know it at the time, but he was a very sick and broken individual. What he had done was form a very close relationship with his younger cousin, this must have started when she was about 12, and then instilled in her very twisted ideals about human sexuality. I suppose he must have told her that it was okay to have taboo desires and to give in to them. He had sex with her a lot for three years, and he eventually even started to find men to pay him to have sex with her. They had small orgies, and he liked to join in and be with the men as well as with her. As far as I know, she did all of this willingly, because he had psychologically and emotionally hurt her.

By the time the news got out, and her parents discovered what had been happening, he was 17. He was sent to juvenile jail, and I assume forced into a lot of therapy. I am not sure where he is now. His poor younger cousin was taken out of school for a few months, and stayed in the psychiatric section of a hospital. Her sister, my friend, was distraught over what had happened and started to spend as much time with her as she could. Their entire family really was hurt in ways that I have never seen a family hurt before.

My younger brother was about the same age as the victim, and even had some classes with her. After she came back to school, she was considered a slut, and acted the part; doing things like wearing very short skirts without panties in class so that she could masturbate for the boys during class, and give blowjobs and have sex in the bathrooms. From what my brother tells me, the only thing that seemed to make her life meaningful to herself was sexual male attention, both positive and negative.

Through witnessing this travesty from afar, I learned just how fragile people can be.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:42 PM
White American Odinist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Julily View Post
I know this is a "troll thread", but that does not mean that I cannot post seriously. The only reason I feel comfortable sharing this is that I am considerably anonymous here.

There is one person who I know for a fact has been sexually exploited, though I really do not know if it was ever a physically forced rape. When I was 13, I met a very depressed young man. At the time I did not know why he was sad, he refused to speak to me when I tried talking to him and he cried a lot. A couple years later, I became friends with a cousin of his and then when I visited her I met with him again. He was living with her, her sister and her parents; and this was because his parents had both died in a car accident about the time that I had met him. The three of us were all about the same age, and my friend's sister was 3 or 4 years younger.

The sad boy was still very quiet with everyone except his cousins, but he had stopped crying around other people. We did not know it at the time, but he was a very sick and broken individual. What he had done was form a very close relationship with his younger cousin, this must have started when she was about 12, and then instilled in her very twisted ideals about human sexuality. I suppose he must have told her that it was okay to have taboo desires and to give in to them. He had sex with her a lot for three years, and he eventually even started to find men to pay him to have sex with her. They had small orgies, and he liked to join in and be with the men as well as with her. As far as I know, she did all of this willingly, because he had psychologically and emotionally hurt her.

By the time the news got out, and her parents discovered what had been happening, he was 17. He was sent to juvenile jail, and I assume forced into a lot of therapy. I am not sure where he is now. His poor younger cousin was taken out of school for a few months, and stayed in the psychiatric section of a hospital. Her sister, my friend, was distraught over what had happened and started to spend as much time with her as she could. Their entire family really was hurt in ways that I have never seen a family hurt before.

My younger brother was about the same age as the victim, and even had some classes with her. After she came back to school, she was considered a slut, and acted the part; doing things like wearing very short skirts without panties in class so that she could masturbate for the boys during class, and give blowjobs and have sex in the bathrooms. From what my brother tells me, the only thing that seemed to make her life meaningful to herself was sexual male attention, both positive and negative.

Through witnessing this travesty from afar, I learned just how fragile people can be.
Look lady you really gotta stop bringing up my past like this.
[9:41 AM] bradleyb1488: if I put a popsicle in your ass could you tell me the flavor?
[9:42 AM] helladamnleet: Idk why I bother coming here. You're just some sad faggot on a power trip, for real [9:42 AM] helladamnleet left the room.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Duke

Quote:

I feel like a sickfuck for getting aroused by this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny vader View Post

lol.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Duke

Facepalm Re: How to tell if a girl is molested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ( ) View Post
tldr but now i know why you became a tranny, makes a lot of sense
You're a fucking idiot.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,487 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

Quote:
What makes it twisted, because it's different? It didn't feel odd to her when he made her do it, so what makes any other perspective more valid?
Old 03-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Baron

they'd probably enjoy incest role-playing where you pretend you're her brother/dad/uncle/nephew
Old 03-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Duke

Quote:
whys that? bitch is princes zek and for being so fucked up i wouldnt doubt he got fondled
You made an irrelevant response based on your laziness. You're stupid, brah, and you'll never get laid. LOL.

Quote:
Ahh . . . No reply. I thought you jerked off on cam for old queers only due to extensive brain damage but I guess you got molested too. I guess taking dangerous amounts of neurotoxic drugs helps suppress the memories?
I didn't care enough to answer. What changed my mind? I'm bored and I'm eating some strawberry yogurt.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Peasant

studies show that 80% of the time the rapees become the rapers when they grow up
Old 03-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Manliest Man Here <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanick View Post
What makes it twisted, because it's different? It didn't feel odd to her when he made her do it, so what makes any other perspective more valid?
You're trolling, too. But it is twisted because she was a child, and he exploited her. Actually, this sort of thing would be wrong even if all the parties involved were adults. This is serious psychological abuse we are talking about.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanick View Post
Are you sure he made her do anything?

When I was 5 I could have been easily labelled a molester or even a sexual predator. Girls were always willing to take part in the fun. I never had to force anything ever. Usually, most "victims" are willing participants. They don't even get fucked up by sexual situations that aren't forced. What fucks people up is when the moral police arrive. Quickly, they rush in to destroy the liberal mind and force the idea of victimization. Surely, anyone who enjoys sex, and encourages other to do so as well, is a disturbed individual. It's much more important to instill conservative idealism than to allow a willing person to believe they chose sexual interaction. It's very important to destroy young sexual adventurers minds to discourage others from unapproved natural human conduct.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,752 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoxomoxoA View Post
You made an irrelevant response based on your laziness. You're stupid, brah, and you'll never get laid. LOL.

I didn't care enough to answer. What changed my mind? I'm bored and I'm eating some strawberry yogurt.
Slag calling someone stupid and talking about someone not getting laid
Old 03-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Zion View Post
Slag calling someone stupid and talking about someone not getting laid
Retard.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Retard.
Good one Slaggot, try again...
Old 03-28-2012, 01:32 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,402 Times in 833 Posts

"Have you ever been molested?"
Old 03-28-2012, 01:35 AM
White American Odinist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokerface View Post
"Have you ever been molested?"
Official Zoklet pickup line.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:44 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyB93 View Post
Official Zoklet pickup line.
"No? Well, don't you think it's about time?"

Old 03-28-2012, 01:54 AM
Banned

relevant

Anal Cunt- You look adopted - YouTube

Old 03-28-2012, 05:00 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Confused Re: How to tell if a girl is molested?

I feel like I might have been molested as a child, but my mind completely blocked it out. I have absolutely no memory of my childhood before the age of around 8. The only reason I have that suspicion is because at the age of 7 or 8 I was trying to perform various sex acts with girls my age for unknown reasons. That lead to a lot of awkward endings to friendships, one being my current neighbor.

Anyway, continuing my response to a troll thread: From my experience, it's usually the slightly overweight goth/punk girls who have been molested. Them, or the quite shy girls who seem to have no self confidence. Molestation usually destroys any form of self esteem, so a lot of girls still dealing with issues just generally seem a little 'off'. Usually it's not that hard to tell, but I've only met a handful of girls who I know for a fact were molested.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:09 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,487 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

Sometimes victims of molestation overcompensate for their emotional difficulties in promiscuity when they grow up.

Last edited by Zanick; 03-28-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:21 AM
Baron

Mad Re: How to tell if a girl is molested?

Quote:
A sad story no doubt, how old was the guy at the time all this shit started (by the math it sounds like about 14)? In any case the elder preying on the younger, who's only fault is not having the experience because age is one of the most twisted thing a person can do.

On the other hand any girl over the age of 14 in this day and age should know the deal pritty well by that point (hay its the internet age) and if they allow themselves to be taken advantage of after that point then it's all on them. I don't care how "well he was taking advantage of me, I didn't have any other options because I was living at his house" stories go. You know that whats happening to you is wrong it's you're responsibility to remove yourself from the abusive situation, if you were in a god dam burning building are you going to wait around for someone to come in and rescue you? Fuck no you're going to drag your broken ass over ember and broken glass to save your skin or you deserve whatever happens to you.

I'm so sick and tired of this whole culture of "it's never the victims fault" that's total HORSE SHIT.

*** If I walk down a dark ally in a getto with fifty's hanging out of my pocket and get mugged almost everyone would say "what the hell were you thinking you moron". But at the same time if some chick goes out to a bar alone, has a few too many, dresses like a hooker, leads a guy on and gets a unwanted hand up the skirt and starts crying about how she was raped, gets the sympathy of the world.*** It's garbage people need to take some personal fucking responsibility, god knows I don't always in my own life, but at least I fucking try and don't try to hide behind "but its not my fault" when someone calls me on it. /[drunk rant]

[On topic]

OP it's a simple test, if she has 3 of the following 4 then chances are she's had some issues.
1) She's very clingy and needy.
2) She's very manipulative.
3) She feels the need to justify her previous relationships.
4) She try to pass off responsibility at every chance.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:33 AM
Knight

Quote:
Reading 4Chan for years made me believe so.
Quote:
Reading 4Chan for years made me believe
Quote:
Reading 4Chan for years
Quote:
Reading 4Chan
Quote:
4Chan
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Bradley (03-28-2012)
Old 03-29-2012, 05:06 AM
Happily Eccentric

God damn you, making me log in after my unexpected emergencies before I've compiled the reply to my actual on-board work with your questions... grr...

Quote:
How to tell if a girl is molested?
Usually, meeting her mother allows you to predict with about 95% accuracy.

Whether it's "I give you ass and you give me uncaring criminal neglect because it's safer than what I get at home," or whether it's "I have to fight mommy's friends for my ass," that's just luck of the draw.

Quote:
most women complain about being " half-raped"... I don't have an opinion on whether or not that's rape but it seems to be a pretty consistent theme throughout my crushes.
That's usually a counterindicator, though; none of my friends have had to make shit up for additional excitement in their lives, they had more than they wanted.

Alternately, you keep raping everyone you have a crush on. Care to share with the class??

But, yeah. Parenting as described in the link = not-a-virgin-by-age-three. Pretty much always. Often, just because even shitbags are a safer environment.

Yeah, I'm really proud of you, humanity...

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
AoxomoxoA (03-29-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Knight

All I'm gonna say.... Social stigma has a lot to do with the definition of molestation.

It's hot.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Grander Duke

She always says you kiss me just like my father
Old 03-31-2012, 02:13 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Zion View Post
She always says you kiss me just like my father
Whew, glad I've never heard that, besides I'm a dam good kisser, she says I'm better than her half brother
Old 03-31-2012, 02:13 AM
Banned

only 1 way 2 find out
Old 03-31-2012, 09:11 AM
Drunk Motherfucker

a report on the news said 3 of 5 women have been sexually assaulted in their lifetime.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:06 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,402 Times in 833 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BITCH TITZ View Post
a report on the news said 3 of 5 women have been sexually assaulted in their lifetime.
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=162148
Old 03-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Drunk Motherfucker

so it's probably true. i don't count girlfriends or wives though