Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 03-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Default Re: WAN's Bulgarian Assistant Manager Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokerface View Post
Don't fuck this up! I never thought women ever felt like this, since its always the guy who has to initiate everything. You have altered my perception of reality wan.
hehe thanks!

yeah, i guess you can say that i am a bit masculine in this regard; for as long as i can remember, i have always been the one to initiate any kind of "things" between me and a member of the opposite sex whom i found//find attractive. to me it just comes naturally; i see someone i like, therefore, i am genuinely interested in him. when i am genuinely interested in someone, the next logical thing to do, is to talk to him//ask him questions about himself.

thanks for the compliment, lil dude. your very astute. hmm, sorry i called you a loser or something like that the other day. you cool.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number13 View Post
He gave you a dicking didn't he?
nah.

believe me, if i did get a dicking, you guys would be hearing NO END of it
Old 03-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

but to be honest, right now i am feeling very unsure of myself, because of the way he acted towards me yesterday. he was cold and distant, and dismissed me on a couple of occasions, once in private, and twice in public.

i am going to ask him again today if i am bothering him. i need (some more) assurance from him that i am not a pest.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Baron

Good luck with that, when are you selling the movie rights to this saga?
Old 03-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Good luck with that, when are you selling the movie rights to this saga?
lols, thanks for thinking/saying that, lil dude.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Baron

Your bulgarian manager is a faggot and you sound like a crazy stalker, I bet you're fat aswell.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

So, I went again today, to catch a rare glimpse of this alluring Bulgarian beast. I waited for two hours in the heat of the sun, and mind you the whole time i was feeling sick from having had too much coffee sweetener. towards the end i actually felt kind of lightheaded, but i didn't let that show or anything. i brought a bottle of water (i get thirsty really easily), plus a book, to kill the time, but when i was actually standing in the parking lot, the beams of the sun were bouncing off of the pages and straight into my eyes, so i had to put the book away. the whole time i was there, at least 5 of my coworkers saw me there. two of them talked to me, one briefly the other one kind of hit on me ( i keep telling you people i am not ugly but nobody would believe me). finally 11:55 drew near (his shift starts at 12), and I stood up, put my both hands on the chain link fence, and watched the incoming traffic intently, expecting him. No sign of him. Then 12 o'clock came, still no sign of him. I started to fret. I seemed to vaguely remember the manager saying yesterday that he tore down the fence at the other end, maybe that's where he came in through, and this was why I was not seeing his car, the license plate of which i yet again memorized (he got a new car)? maybe, could it be, that he really is avoiding me? by the time it was 12:05, i was doubting myself extremely. i did not have any strength to be on my feet, so i sat down on the raised concrete platform thingie. Yet another car with unfamiliar license plate drove by. I looked away despondently. maybe he somehow got into the building already without me noticing, and the few people who knew i had been waiting for him deliberately withheld from me that he was already in there? could it be? I kept turning my head back towards the entrance, expecting one of them to have the heart to tell me that I*** had already gotten inside, and that he didn't want to see me, that i should just head on home. As all this was swirling inside my head, i noticed this car was doing funny things. it went by strangely slow, so i looked up, and what do you know, lo and behold, praise the lord, it was him! the bastard somehow got yet another car! I immediately stood up to make way for him to park. He looked just like his usual handsome self. without missing a beat, I approached him. "you got a new car?" I asked. "I like cars". then i said, "i hope I didn't offend you yesterday". he said, "offend me with what" I said, "I said you were drooling (I will explain in details in subsequent post/s what happened), and you sounded kind of mad. I was just joking, ok" then he said, "i am not offended" or something like that. then he asked, "what brings you here", then I said, "you said i could visit you", at which point, he smiled in this unique way that only he could. it was like, you know how when some people smile, they look like they are happy? with him, it's like, he is happy, sure, but he also looks deeply, DEEPLY pleased with something. its hard to convey through words but in real life, it was ( and is) incredibly charming, captivating, even. I let out a giggly laugh, and said, "too frequent?" then he smiled again. Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know what this guy's real intention with me is, but even if he is just stringing me along, watching him break into a smile like that is well worth EVERY sun-scorched minute of my two hour wait. but i digress. he said something along the lines of (i cant remember exactly; my memory is notoriously bad, plus i was, literally, distracted by his good looks) how he had to work, plus he was already late, at which i said, "ok, ok. bye". didn't even get a chance to ask him if he was working again tomorrow.

My readers! I hereby solemnly declare that, I WILL have this guy's affection. I don't care how, I just know that I will. By hook or by crook, his heart belongs squarely in my pocket. He knowingly, or not, dangles his sleek form in front of my adoring eyes. I have literally never met anyone this good looking in my whole life, not even panzer, and for those of you who know about the crazy things i did to win panzer's love, well, this should give you an idea of how enthralled i am with this guy.

He makes me so unsure of myself, yet at the same time I am just compelled to go near him, and to talk to him. Strangely, when I am with him, I am never nervous. I feel like I can talk to him about anything and it will all met with approval and acceptance. Being with him feels like being with family (except plus the sexual tension). Talking to him is just so easy, I mean I could just talk and talk and talk, and I seem to have an endless well of topics to choose from, I never run out of things to say to him//to ask him. Today's conversation was cut short due to his being late for work. but there is always next Thursday, which I will be all over like flies on shit. Next time, I promise, PROMISE, i will ask if I can be his friend and spend more time with him. I mean, as much as I enjoy talking to all you guys through zoklet on my computer screen, there are other, much more enjoyable things i rather be doing with, or TO, him.

There was this girl in one of the plays by shakespear, who said something like, how she would walk a thousand miles barefoot just to touch some hot guy's bottom lip. I can now relate. I waited, while not feeling well, in the heat of the sun, for two hours, just to have a less-than-a-minute conversation with him. I consider myself extremely lucky to have him in my life. I am so infatuated, I don't feel like eating. and if you know me, you know how much i love eating.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Baron

Come sit on my face.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:23 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by encroach View Post
Come sit on my face.
are you bulgarian
Old 03-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Baron

Who knows, maybe a little way back.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:53 AM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,533 Posts

Tell us more! Why was he distant? Did you ever get to the bottom of that? You're undying adoration of this man has enchanted me. I want to hear more.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:22 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post
Tell us more! Why was he distant? Did you ever get to the bottom of that? You're undying adoration of this man has enchanted me. I want to hear more.
Lol! Aren't you a cute lil fan? Yes, I SHALL tell you more about it, why I think he was distant towards me. You see, yesterday, I went out to the back area, which is behind the building but there is a huge window through which people//staff on the inside can see. He parked his car there. I went out to talk to him. He knew that everybody was looking at us (I could see them too except I didn't care), and I suspect that he didn't want to appear to be "into" me, because he is technically my superior, and inter-office romance is not allowed at our company. This is what I think what happened. the real reason? who knows. maybe he is too embarassed to be seen with me? maybe he doesn't want to have anything to do with me? I really have no idea. but I honestly don't think the latter two are very likely because when we are alone, he lavishes his sunny smiles upon me.

It must have something to do with the other people at work.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,543 Times in 1,080 Posts

i'm starting to think this is just one incredibly huge troll. at least i hope so. nobody can be this desperate/unable to recognize social cues.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:37 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloClarice View Post
i'm starting to think this is just one incredibly huge troll. at least i hope so. nobody can be this desperate/unable to recognize social cues.
What social cues? he smiled GAILY at me. his eyes twinkled. he was happy to see me.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:39 AM
Duke

i thought you said he was distant?

maybe me no read good.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Cook the cunt some Ćevapi and just fuck off.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:41 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloClarice View Post
i thought you said he was distant?

maybe me no read good.
well, he was distant and dismissive YESTERDAY, when we were surrounded by our colleagues. but today it was just me and him.

fuck. now that you mentioned it, i am starting to feel unsure about the whole thing (again). I really will ask him for his affirmation that i am not bothering him.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:45 AM
Duke

yeah, you really should ask him again.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:44 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,403 Times in 833 Posts
Confused Re: WAN's Bulgarian Assistant Manager Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAN View Post
well, he was distant and dismissive YESTERDAY, when we were surrounded by our colleagues. but today it was just me and him.

fuck. now that you mentioned it, i am starting to feel unsure about the whole thing (again). I really will ask him for his affirmation that i am not bothering him.
That makes things even more awkward, if some really awkward person asked me if things were awkward between us, it's not like I'm going to say yes.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Duke

Is his name Igor? Has WAN ever posted pics?
Old 03-25-2012, 02:46 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

oh I forgot to add:

due to the way I sat, I must have looked like a very cute lil sack of meat, occupying that platform

and he saw!!
Old 03-25-2012, 04:27 PM
PROOTS

What do you believe in your heart? All fantasies and wishful thinking aside. Do you really believe, deep down inside that this will work? That you'll win him over?
Old 03-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Archduke

Thanked 1,125 Times in 831 Posts

weener
Old 03-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Baron

you should put him in a situation where he walks in a room and you're completely butt-naked leaning on the couch in a sexy position and then see where it all goes from there.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Duke

lol, this is pitiful.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Killed all the villagers.

WAN, this seems to have been going on for a little too long. Maybe it's time to step your game up?

Steal his cell phone when he isn't looking and head to the nearest bathroom. Take a picture of your tits and set it as his background. Leave the cell phone wherever you feel he'd find it.

It might be too forward, but he'll get the point.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:50 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,403 Times in 833 Posts

^ your name is 'village idiot', I don't think she'll take your lovely advice for some strange reason. LOL.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Killed all the villagers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokerface View Post
^ your name is 'village idiot', I don't think she'll take your lovely advice for some strange reason. LOL.
Do not be fooled by my misleading exterior.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:06 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,198 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Issue313

Update us WAN
Old 03-30-2012, 11:25 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issue313 View Post
Update us WAN
teehee, thanks for the post, lil dude. You remembered.

So yesterday I went to see him, but we didnt talk about much, because I was feeling unwell again and I was not my usual enthusiastic, exuberant self. Today, I went again as well. He asked me how I was, I said good. Then I said I was moving out. He said, good. then I asked, do you need a roommate? then he said his gf moved in with him. I went silent for a few minutes. then I said, "but didn't you say you wanted to enjoy life and all that?" then he said, "i have enjoyed life enough". then I said, "so, are you gonna marry her?" he said, "I don't know. we'll see". then the conversation died down. roughly around the same time, a girl drove by (she is one of the new hires), and went "awwwww" at us loudly. I said, "why did she do that? isn't she one of the new people you guys hired, her name is Jessica too?" at which point someone from the store called out to him and said there was a phone call for him. so he went in.

so, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen and any other differently gendered people. My Bulgarian assistant manager is living with his girlfriend. It was only 4 months ago when I talked to him when he told me he was not living with his gf because he wanted "enjoy life". I suspect that he decided to kick it up a notch with his gf because things didn't work out between him and me. but I don't really know for sure. I am feeling pretty shitty right now, also, I don't quite know what to make of the whole situation. he must have been living with her for some time now but the past couple weeks when I visited him he never mentioned it. and today, he looked like he was staying around to talk to me, so I am really confused. I get this feeling that he doesnt really love his gf, and the only reason he moved in with her was (I am guessing here) she pressured him, also, he being the lazy little pig that he is, wants someone at home to cook for him. but i really shouldn't assume anything. I will need to ask, and probe. tomorrow I am waylaying him again. I will ask him whether he is in love with his gf, and also why he moved in with her. is it for the food, the regular access to sex, or because he truly loves her? If it is the former two, I can cope. If the latter, I will bow out forever. Lastly, I will ask him if living with his gf means he will say no to any romantic advances made on him by another girl. and watch his reaction.

fuck people. am i doing this right?
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Issue313 (03-31-2012)
Old 03-31-2012, 05:40 PM
PROOTS

It might just be that he does like you a lot - it's just that, living with his girlfriend kind of ties his hands. You ever think that maybe you might be fucking with his head a little bit? Like, not in a bad way - maybe you make him feel kind of conflicted and whatnot? Maybe that brings him down a little bit.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
It might just be that he does like you a lot - it's just that, living with his girlfriend kind of ties his hands. You ever think that maybe you might be fucking with his head a little bit? Like, not in a bad way - maybe you make him feel kind of conflicted and whatnot? Maybe that brings him down a little bit.
hey ya lil dude! Thanks for the encouraging, positive post. Yes, I do believe he likes me a lot, and that living with his gf probably denotes a certain level of commitment on his part. I guess he can't anymore go out and date//bring back home anybody he wants. but fret not, my lil friend. Just today, I went again (). we didn't talk much because he had to open the store (during monday to friday he usually has the time to talk to me, because he is not opening). but as he ascended upon the stairs, he turned to look at me, and i was looking at him, and our eyes met. idk, i just thought this was significant. he didn't just sail straight into the store; he had me on his mind to such an extent that he turned to look at me.

I realize that he is now living with his gf, but this deters me none. It just means it will be harder to get him to come out with me for drinks, dates, meet-ups..etc. I really really like this guy. And what do I do when I see a guy i like?? wait for it...

Lay siege!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:07 PM
PROOTS

Quote:
hey ya lil dude! Thanks for the encouraging, positive post. Yes, I do believe he likes me a lot, and that living with his gf probably denotes a certain level of commitment on his part. I guess he can't anymore go out and date//bring back home anybody he wants. but fret not, my lil friend. Just today, I went again (). we didn't talk much because he had to open the store (during monday to friday he usually has the time to talk to me, because he is not opening). but as he ascended upon the stairs, he turned to look at me, and i was looking at him, and our eyes met. idk, i just thought this was significant. he didn't just sail straight into the store; he had me on his mind to such an extent that he turned to look at me.

I realize that he is now living with his gf, but this deters me none. It just means it will be harder to get him to come out with me for drinks, dates, meet-ups..etc. I really really like this guy. And what do I do when I see a guy i like?? wait for it...

Lay siege!
Okay, just be careful - because, if my assumption is true - this may not be such a good idea. See, since you are making him feel conflicted, it's possible he'll associate these negative feelings with you and try to distance himself.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:12 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Okay, just be careful - because, if my assumption is true - this may not be such a good idea. See, since you are making him feel conflicted, it's possible he'll associate these negative feelings with you and try to distance himself.
thanks for the advice, I will keep that in mind.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:48 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

holy fuck, for some strange reason, I am feeling very unsure of myself (again). Maybe he doesn't really like it when I visit, and that maybe he really loves his gf, which is why he is shacking up with her. I am doubting myself again. why didn't he stop to talk to me when he went up the stairs this morning? I was following him with my eyes, and he saw that! and he just went into the building like that. god. what should i do now?
Old 04-01-2012, 02:58 AM
Baron

Quote:
Words
Just ask him whether he likes you or tell him that you like him, don't let yourself get hurt any longer, you don't want it to be months down the line when you are sure that he loves you and he actually despises you I exaggerate of course but still being direct will work so well that you won't know what the fuck happened.
Good luck possibly giant woman who calls everyone lildude.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Duke

Nice, go fuck yourself now you ugly scar on this earth.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Just ask him whether he likes you or tell him that you like him, don't let yourself get hurt any longer, you don't want it to be months down the line when you are sure that he loves you and he actually despises you I exaggerate of course but still being direct will work so well that you won't know what the fuck happened.
Good luck possibly giant woman who calls everyone lildude.
You have a good point sir. Also, I call everyone lil due in reference to their age, because I am 32, and I am assuming everybody here is younger than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurpen View Post
Nice, go fuck yourself now you ugly scar on this earth.
why dont you go die now, you fucking shit? what have I ever done to you, you SHIT?
Old 04-01-2012, 01:18 PM

Thanked 1,466 Times in 984 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Rolf

Nigger of Slavdom, be Bulgarian scum if, not for Serbia, proclaims Rolf.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

hey..i just noticed my thread got stickied..whichever mod did this, mad thanks, yo