Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > TV and Movies

Old 04-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Archduke

Default Total Recall ( 2012 )

Looks like they remade Total Recall
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/s...s/totalrecall/

I say, hey why not they have remade everything else... and it's not sacrilege to most people to remake this flick.
Now if they remade Predator... maybe, or Terminator... fart
Old 04-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Duke

Default Re: Total Recall ( 2012 )

What the fuck, with that faggot Colin Farrell? Fuck that shit, Goddamn movie should have never fuckin' been remade. Fuckin' lame.

Sent from my iphone
Old 04-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Comrade Question

Thanked 1,055 Times in 722 Posts

Three titted hookers never gets old.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
mizled (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Knight

HAROLDD
Old 04-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Knight

Fuck you Hollywood. Seriously. Fuck you....
Old 04-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Simple but Sophisticated

Remaking any movie starring Schwarzenegger is retarded. This will be almost as good as the awful new Conan movie. Hopefully, it'll be just as successful.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Marquis

The film industry is currently shitting the bed.

"lol likw wut else can we remake!!"

Old 04-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Archduke

Remake Avatar!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Duke

Soon they'll remake The Godfather
Even sooner they'll remake Die Hard and The Terminators
Titanic will get a remake, and then a remake updated via technology like a Titanic in space.

Hopefully Con Air and Face/Off will be remade too

Sent from my iphone
Old 04-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to ScaryGary Send a message via MSN to ScaryGary
Arrow Re: Total Recall ( 2012 )

Total Recall actually NEEDED remade. as does The Running Man.

Robocop, not so much. but I'd still like to see it.
neosade (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryGary View Post
Total Recall actually NEEDED remade. as does The Running Man.

Robocop, not so much. but I'd still like to see it.
These could all be remade with pretty good success.

I have to say I normally hate remakes though.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:51 PM
A Light Shining in Darkness

Thanked 1,168 Times in 858 Posts
Grin Re: Total Recall ( 2012 )

Total Recall - Two Weeks - YouTube

Old 04-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Count

You cant remake this shit without Arnolds face in it

Its gonna suck donkey nuts
Old 04-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
These could all be remade with pretty good success.

I have to say I normally hate remakes though.
I'm almost always open to them, because whether they're good or not, the original will always still be there. I own both Total Recall AND The Running Man. they're brilliant stories, but dated to hell films that need modernized. there's just something about the 80's that doesn't work so well now and it's almost the only decade that's like that due to it's early technologies that have rapidly evolved ever since.

and for the record, I like Colin Farrell.

Last edited by ScaryGary; 04-01-2012 at 11:14 PM.
neosade (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Baron

Another movie that could do well with a remake (mostley because of modern culture now) is "The last starfighter". I mean C'mon, Gamer culture is huge now.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Knight

you know, I'm wanting to see I'm familiar with that, but far out regardless.

the term 'remake' is only cringing because there have been so many bad ones. but in general, it could be a great idea in many cases. it's always due to business shit (producers, usually) when all goes wrong. but everyonce in a while there's a gem which displays the potential. and I really think it's begining to get on the right track.

I would thank The Dark Knight.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:33 AM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,251 Times in 1,527 Posts

Remakes are shit - but, I'll hold my tongue till it comes out. The original was a hoot, but, despite this being a remake it seems like they really butchered the plot
Old 04-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Knight

How so? it seems Total Recall-y to me. if I knew nothing of this remake and had watched the trailer not knowing what it was, I could have quickly said "Total Recall". have you read the story? my understanding is that the original film was nearly a disgrace to it. perhaps this one follows it more closely..

but then again, it is a "Total Recall" remake. not a re-adaption of "Wholesale"..
Old 04-02-2012, 01:05 AM
PROOTS

Quote:
How so? it seems Total Recall-y to me. if I knew nothing of this remake and had watched the trailer not knowing what it was, I could have quickly said "Total Recall". have you read the story? my understanding is that the original film was nearly a disgrace to it. perhaps this one follows it more closely..

but then again, it is a "Total Recall" remake. not a re-adaption of "Wholesale"..
I guess "butchered" isn't the right word. It's basically two different movies. To call it a "remake" is a bit of a stretch. It looks like they kind of reinvisioned everything and put a new spin on it.

Keep in mind though, I bolded the word "seems" in my original post...because, well - that's just the way things seem. I can't say for sure since, obviously, I haven't seen the new movie yet.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Duke

Who the fuck watches Total Recall and thinks, "you know what, I can do that movie better!"

YOU CANT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU FUCKING CANT
Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland (04-02-2012), Duelist (04-02-2012)
Old 04-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post
Keep in mind though, I bolded the word "seems" in my original post...because, well - that's just the way things seem. I can't say for sure since, obviously, I haven't seen the new movie yet.
Yeah, well it's not like I read in the same voice you type in. nor do I keep my eyes wide for bold. but you've seemed to backstep yourself in to a corner; would you like me to guide you toward the exit?
Old 04-02-2012, 01:15 AM
Knight

Exclamation Re: Total Recall ( 2012 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabania View Post
Who the fuck watches Total Recall and thinks, "you know what, I can do that movie better!"

YOU CANT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU FUCKING CANT
yeah? you're clearly retarded than.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:43 AM
PROOTS

Quote:
Yeah, well it's not like I read in the same voice you type in. nor do I keep my eyes wide for bold. but you've seemed to backstep yourself in to a corner; would you like me to guide you toward the exit?

How did I back myself into a corner? It looks like they really changed things. It seems like there's going to be a lot of big differences, plot wise - between this one and the Arnold one.

I'll probably go see it, though. I'm curious to see how it holds up and what changes they've made and whatnot.

Last edited by Proots; 04-02-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Peasant

looks really shitty. another hollywood cgi fuckfest. what a shitty idea. im never going to fork over hard earned money to see a remake because then that would be sending hollywood the message that its okay to put out shit like this.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:21 AM
Duke

Facepalm Re: Total Recall ( 2012 )

Quote:
yeah? you're clearly retarded than.

ok than

Last edited by aquabania; 04-02-2012 at 02:30 AM.
Proots (04-02-2012), Psych (04-02-2012)
Old 04-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post

How did I back myself into a corner? It looks like they really changed things. It seems like there's going to be a lot of big differences, plot wise - between this one and the Arnold one.

I'll probably go see it, though. I'm curious to see how it holds up and what changes they've made and whatnot.
Chill out, dude. I was only fucking with you. no need to go all apeshit on me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabania View Post
ok than
sure, good one, bro.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:48 AM
Duke

Facepalm Re: Total Recall ( 2012 )

Quote:

sure, good one, bro.

AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN? AND THAN?
Number13 (04-03-2012), Psych (04-02-2012)
Old 04-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,157 Times in 749 Posts

You can't remake Arnie movies without Arnie because Arnie is the movie
Old 04-02-2012, 03:18 PM
PROOTS

Quote:
Chill out, dude. I was only fucking with you. no need to go all apeshit on me..
I'm cool as a cucumber.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Wealthy Merchant

OMG...hollywood...just stop fucking up films.....please.... oh right, it's all you have ever done and will do you bastards.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Kemst hgt fari.

Thanked 2,814 Times in 1,886 Posts

I bet they don't even get their asses to Mars in this remake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckhead View Post
YOU ARE MY HERO

- peace out
Old 04-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwyred View Post
I bet they don't even get their asses to Mars in this remake.
No apparently they don't I read somewhere.

Really don't understand Hollywood studios these days, just cashing in on the name of a popular film. Not like there isn't hundreds of good sci-fi novels out there. Chasm City, if anyone has read it, that would make a great film.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Kemst hgt fari.

Thanked 2,814 Times in 1,886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gith View Post
No apparently they don't I read somewhere.

Really don't understand Hollywood studios these days, just cashing in on the name of a popular film. Not like there isn't hundreds of good sci-fi novels out there. Chasm City, if anyone has read it, that would make a great film.
That's retarded... The entire point of the first movie was to terraform Mars. Ergo this remake is now pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckhead View Post
YOU ARE MY HERO

- peace out
Old 04-03-2012, 03:00 AM
Banned

that collin farrell faggot is no arnold, they ruined my favorite movie...
Old 04-03-2012, 03:11 AM
Black Viking

Fuck causes, fuck right and wrong; I want someone to step to me with an AK and I want to put them the fuck down.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Count

Total Recall is one of my favorite movies, watched it a million times when I was a kid and besides the fact that faggot Colin farrel is in it I think it looks pretty good, not gonna pay to go see it because it didn't need to be remade, but I think it'l be a decent download...Kinda tired of getting angry at remakes, eventually they'll remake the goonies and when lucas dies they'll probably remake star wars and blah blah, they've run out of ideas, may as well accept it, just don't give them your money, hopefully they'll stop.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Comrade Question

Thanked 1,055 Times in 722 Posts

Total Recall isn't that good of a movie to begin with. Bad acting, writing that bounces all over the place, and too much gore for what it was. If they had a different director and leading lady, it might have been an A but I give it a solid B.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Archduke

As much as I appreciate Arnold, the original Recall had some crappy fx
If they dont over-do the cgi, this might be good or at least OK... I mean it's not like anyone's gonna pay for it , right?
For me , it will be good as long as there is lots of good Mars-shit going on. I love Mars movies... ain't enough Mars movies
Old 04-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to White Jesus

If it doesnt have that generic electro 80's action music it will definitely be shit
Old 04-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
too much gore
Fuck off you can never have too much gore.