Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Bat Country

Old 04-05-2012, 09:45 AM
President Of The Fragyard

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default We need pictures of Leisure Suit Lanny

Somemone find a pic of her and photoshoop it into a leisure suit.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,777 Times in 1,945 Posts
Default Re: We need pictures of Leisure Suit Lanny

its a dude , dude.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Loki

Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,645 Posts

Didn't you leave or were you just "quitting" Fagyard?
Old 04-05-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by &Zenith View Post
Didn't you leave or were you just "quitting" Fagyard?
I said I'd drop back in irregularly. I checked in today since that thread.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,352 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
I said I'd drop back in irregularly. I checked in today since that thread.
well we don't want you 'checking in'. jesus fucking christ, we only just woke up from the party we had last night to celebrate seeing the last of you.

and here you are already.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by is all mememememe with me View Post
well we don't want you 'checking in'. jesus fucking christ, we only just woke up from the party we had last night to celebrate seeing the last of you.

and here you are already.
You mad, bro?
Old 04-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
You mad, bro?
yeah yeah, you can fuck off now. and don't forget that fucking milk bottle you left behind the toilet. fucking take it with ya, you dirty arab.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 04-05-2012, 03:25 PM

Thanked 1,466 Times in 984 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Rolf

Quote:
You mad, bro?
Quote:
yeah yeah, you can fuck off now. and don't forget that fucking milk bottle you left behind the toilet. fucking take it with ya, you dirty arab.
Chav vs Paki, what an epic clash of the titans, proclaims Rolf.

Last edited by Rolf; 04-05-2012 at 03:33 PM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Old 04-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
did you know about muslims and the milk bottles? seriously, they're not allowed to use tp like everyone else. so they take a pint of water in the cubicle with them. god knows what they do exactly, but the best guess i got is they stand on their heads, shit in the air and then pour water down their gaping assholes. all this while they got their hands together praying to allah, thanking him for allowing them to pass filth out of their body(oh yes, they have to prey and thank allah each time, lol). or some crap like that. its quite bizarre, i worked at a place where the one muslim guy there left a milk bottle behind the toilet. he would go mental, i mean proper nuts when he would come in and the guys had hidden it or filled it with swarfega or something. i can only imagine if you used a toilet in a mosque that there would be hundreds of bottles lined up against the wall in the toilets. each one with their little name stickers on them like kids or something. shit belongs in bat country i swear.

falcon: you should be a break dancer. i bet you'd be good at spinning on your head by now. what with all the practice you get and that, lol
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Cerberus (04-06-2012), Derision (04-06-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Howie Hubler

Thanked 1,046 Times in 629 Posts

Quote:
did you know about muslims and the milk bottles? seriously, they're not allowed to use tp like everyone else. so they take a pint of water in the cubicle with them. god knows what they do exactly, but the best guess i got is they stand on their heads, shit in the air and then pour water down their gaping assholes. all this while they got their hands together praying to allah, thanking him for allowing them to pass filth out of their body(oh yes, they have to prey and thank allah each time, lol). or some crap like that. its quite bizarre, i worked at a place where the one muslim guy there left a milk bottle behind the toilet. he would go mental, i mean proper nuts when he would come in and the guys had hidden it or filled it with swarfega or something. i can only imagine if you used a toilet in a mosque that there would be hundreds of bottles lined up against the wall in the toilets. each one with their little name stickers on them like kids or something. shit belongs in bat country i swear.
wtf? I'm gonna have to investigate this a little more...sounds hilarious. That would be some epic troll bait for some sand niggers I know
Old 04-05-2012, 03:53 PM

Rolf shrugs, shrugs Rolf shruggingly. Muslims have done more for human culture and advancement than Chavs have, notes Rolf.
Gary Oak (04-06-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:

falcon: you should be a break dancer. i bet you'd be good at spinning on your head by now. what with all the practice you get and that, lol
Well, first, you're full of shit, pun totally intended. Normal people us TP and water to wipe themselves rather than just using TP to scrape off their shit. Secondly, people use these small showerheads or watering cans for water. The showerhead has become extremely popular as of late

:youmad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Not much of a battle when one side is trying their best to offend and the other one gives no shits. Mememe seems to be very butthurt and I simply point this out.

Last edited by Captain Falcon; 04-05-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:

llllloooooooolllllll
Old 04-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Well, first, you're full of shit, pun totally intended. Normal people us TP and water to wipe themselves rather than just using TP to scrape off their shit. Secondly, people use these small showerheads or watering cans for water. The showerhead has become extremely popular as of late
tell us about how your not allowed to touch your own genitals with your hands. like its a sin or whatever. lol.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:34 AM

Quote:
tell us about how your not allowed to touch your own genitals with your hands. like its a sin or whatever. lol.
You can do that, but you can't read nimaz or anything until you take a shower after you do.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:36 AM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
You can do that, but you can't read nimaz or anything until you take a shower after you do.
i recon i could. i could read anything and then just decide not to take a shower.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Count

Quote:

lol'd at this.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Talking Re: We need pictures of Leisure Suit Lanny

Quote:

Oh, God. The Christian one
Old 04-06-2012, 06:49 AM
Selfish Cunt

here, see what i mean. fucking weird shit man

Quote:
The Islamic faith has particular rules regarding personal hygiene when going to the toilet. This code is known as Qadaa' al-Haajah.[1][2]

Issues of chirality, such as whether one uses the left or right hand and foot to step into or out of toilet areas, are derived from hadith sources.[3] The only issue which the Qur'an mentions is the one of washing one's hands especially following going to the toilet which is mentioned in verse 5:6.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Rules
* 2 See also
* 3 Notes
* 4 External links

[edit] Rules

A Muslim must first find an acceptable place away from standing water, or people's pathways or shade.[4] They are advised that it is better to enter the area with the left foot,[5] facing away from the Qiblah.[1]

While on the toilet, one must remain silent. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is strongly discouraged.[1] When defecating together, two men cannot converse, nor look at each other's genitals, and especially not handle each other's genitals.[6] A man should not touch his genitals with the right hand.[7][8][9][10][11][12][13]

The Islamic prophet Muhammad specified that one should use an odd number of stones (preferably three) to cleanse the anal orifice after defecation and then proceed to a different location to wash it with water. Use of toilet paper in place of stones is now acceptable, but washing with water is still needed for ritual purity.[14] When leaving the toilet, one is advised to leave with the right foot,[5] and also say a prayer – "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."[1] This is similar in concept to Asher yatzar, the prayers said by orthodox Jews when leaving the toilet in which they thank God for the openings used to defecate/urinate[15], and exact ways of proceeding and accompanying prayers are also specified in traditional Zoroastrianism.[16] It is also reported in the Hadith of Bukhari that whenever Muhammad went to the toilet, he said "In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things" (alternate translation: "from evil deeds and evil spirits").[17]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette
i mean you got to question a race that feels it needs to put rules in place saying two men shouldn't crap together nor touch each others genitals while doing so. who would even think of such a thing, its like an unwritten rule of nature anyway. in all my years i've never even imagined such a thing ever happening until i just read this.

"yeah come on bob, let's go and take a dump behind that bush. no touching tho". lmfao
Old 04-06-2012, 07:29 AM

Quote:
i recon i could. i could read anything and then just decide not to take a shower.
No, like, you can't actually offer your prayers if you jizzed and didn't take a shower afterwards.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
here, see what i mean. fucking weird shit man
Wow, look at wikipediot go! proclaims Rolf sarcastically.

Quote:
i mean you got to question a race
Islam ≠ Race, notes Rolf.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Grander Duke

i knew rolfy was a towelhead.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pat-Man View Post
i knew rolfy was a towelhead.
No pork on the fork of Rolf, proclaims Rolf.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Marquis

leisure suit lanny? I WUV DAT GAME!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Baron

Quote:

They wipe their arse with their hand. Me mate was terrorising this paki in jail telling him to get a shave n tha, the paki was saying he wasn't allowed too haha fucking backwards they are.