Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > Conspiracies And The Paranormal

Old 03-19-2012, 05:05 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Default ABC News Proves That Uiy And All The Rest of The Conspiracy Theorists Are Not Crazy!

The following YouTube capture of an ABC New broadcast proves people talking a bout chemtrails and other government conspiracies are not crazy. It seem theses reporters and doctors have concluded the Morgellons epidemic is cased by the chemtrails that conspiracy theorist have been fighting with orgone devices such as at educateyourself.org (not my site). Morgellons disease causes skin crawling at all hours, inability to think strait at all hours if the day. Constant pain and long horrible death. Over 20,000 secret tests have taken place on the US population claims expert and media personal on this video. Billy Koch, former A*S Picher had to quite baseball because of this disease he testifies on the video. Dr Wm R. Deagle MD, American Family Board Physician says the government is doing it on purpose as population control. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZedN...ature=youtu.be

Again, the fibers of Morgellons Disease contain no biological materials. Why? The video below shows how NASA SIGNED ITS NAME ON MOGELLON DISEASE HAIRS!

Yes itís all true, the illuminati do run the world and they do consider us to be nothing but sheeple to pay taxes, be experimented upon and die when they see fit. Sheep donít fight back. Please hop onboard www.killthemall.org and www.cursethemall.com and stop being a sheep before itís too late!

There are a lot of criminal trash in here that have developed an assortment of criminal skills that can come it handy in wiping out the Illuminati and that the rest of the shit that oppresses the human race to keep the matrix devils that feed on human suffer happy. You can offset some or all of the bad karma for some or all of the bad things youíve done be using your criminal skills for good as I am doing. I have anonymous advertising ability and I have developed a military genius mind from dreaming up ways to kill masses of cops if they got too close. Maybe Iím an angel and planned all that to happen so I could develop into a fighter. I have anonymous advertising ability, extreme computer privacy skills and etc. But I had no time to really specialize in one thing. There are some criminals in here that can advertise 100 times better than I can and I wish they would help me advertise my sites because there are 300,000,000 people in America and my sites are only getting about 1,000 clicks a day total average. And there are about 7,000,0000,000 people in the world. Do you speak another language? I need my pages translated. There are some criminals in here that can read the and put into practice the real techie Tesla stuff on www.killthemall.org and wipe all the oppressors. If my sights are know by masses, when too much NWO stuff starts happing where the news reports canít ignore it anymore, people will remember my sights and realized that I was not crazy and start taking action. This is your opportunity to graduate from piece of shit to one of the few superheroes needed to save this world for yourself and otherís plus earn a lot of good karmic points for this life and the next. And when they are planning to kill 8 out of 10 people, why not get active and brave? Please do so or 80% of the world population probably will die as the first ABC News video above had predicted.

Iím not crazy! ABC NEWS MOTHER FUCKER!

www.theyworshipsatan.info * www.killthemall.org * www.cursethemall.com

Legal Disclaimer: All my posts and websites are for informational and entertainment purposes only & protected by constitutional freedom of speech It is not implied that you do any of the stuff reallyÖ

Last edited by uiy23500; 03-19-2012 at 05:10 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
'Ed Rush (03-19-2012), -SecretAgentMan- (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 05:13 AM
Knight

Default Re: ABC News Proves That Uiy And All The Rest of The Conspiracy Theorists Are Not Cra

fucking fed pig bastard fuck off
crazymike (03-28-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 05:18 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Default Re: ABC News Proves That Uiy And All The Rest of The Conspiracy Theorists Are Not Cra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNIC View Post
fucking fed pig bastard fuck off
As I say on all my websites I'll say here too: Please don't visit any of them more than once or twice without using a proxy or some kind of internet privacy.

Thanks.
Pee Vee Proots, M.D. (03-28-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 05:20 AM
Knight

ok like that will help. its 2012 pig. i see through your bullshit
Old 03-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Sea Cucumber

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,451 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

I've never heard of this before. Apparently Joni Mitchel claims to suffer from Morgellons.

Quote:
I have this weird, incurable disease that seems like it's from outer space, but my health's the best it's been in a while, Two nights ago, I went out for the first time since Dec. 23: I don't look so bad under incandescent light, but I look scary under daylight. Garbo and Dietrich hid away just because people became so upset watching them age, but this is worse. Fibers in a variety of colors protrude out of my skin like mushrooms after a rainstorm: they cannot be forensically identified as animal, vegetable or mineral. Morgellons is a slow, unpredictable killer — a terrorist disease: it will blow up one of your organs, leaving you in bed for a year. But I have a tremendous will to live: I've been through another pandemic — I'm a polio survivor, so I know how conservative the medical body can be. In America, the Morgellons is always diagnosed as "delusion of parasites," and they send you to a psychiatrist. I'm actually trying to get out of the music business to battle for Morgellons sufferers to receive the credibility that's owed to them.
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr...ell-20100422/3

Whether it's real or not, this really puts the mindset of an alleged victim into context.
Psych (03-28-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Peasant

Good stuff my friend.........you will always have doubters/haters, its what makes the world go round. Keep doing your thing, lot of people appreciate it!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:15 AM
Knight

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/redsect...-gwen-scott-nd
Old 03-28-2012, 04:21 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,420 Times in 1,604 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn

thing is, "anthropods, worms, flies..." don't appear in true morgellon's disease cases, as the video states.

I believe the word NASA was written on there like I believe clouds shaped like animals are really flying ghosts.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Duke

Smile Re: ABC News Proves That Uiy And All The Rest of The Conspiracy Theorists Are Not Cra

one of the "illumnati" powers' greatest manipulations, ironically, has been controlling conspiracy-minded folks with extreme propaganda shouting their dominance

this induces panic and shuts down any chance of this individual rising up and competing economically, which is really the only way to compete

if OP isn't a fedtroll i encourage you to escape your basement, fight back by building a business based on your 'divine' principles and be as large of a positive force in the world as possible
Mordisk (04-07-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 04:46 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uiy23500 View Post
The following YouTube capture of an ABC New broadcast proves people talking a bout chemtrails and other government conspiracies are not crazy. It seem theses reporters and doctors have concluded the Morgellons epidemic is cased by the chemtrails that conspiracy theorist have been fighting with orgone devices such as at educateyourself.org (not my site). Morgellons disease causes skin crawling at all hours, inability to think strait at all hours if the day. Constant pain and long horrible death. Over 20,000 secret tests have taken place on the US population claims expert and media personal on this video. Billy Koch, former A*S Picher had to quite baseball because of this disease he testifies on the video. Dr Wm R. Deagle MD, American Family Board Physician says the government is doing it on purpose as population control. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZedN...ature=youtu.be

Again, the fibers of Morgellons Disease contain no biological materials. Why? The video below shows how NASA SIGNED ITS NAME ON MOGELLON DISEASE HAIRS!

NASA SIGNED ITS NAME ON MORGELLONS HAIR - YouTube

Yes itís all true, the illuminati do run the world and they do consider us to be nothing but sheeple to pay taxes, be experimented upon and die when they see fit. Sheep donít fight back. Please hop onboard www.killthemall.org and www.cursethemall.com and stop being a sheep before itís too late!

There are a lot of criminal trash in here that have developed an assortment of criminal skills that can come it handy in wiping out the Illuminati and that the rest of the shit that oppresses the human race to keep the matrix devils that feed on human suffer happy. You can offset some or all of the bad karma for some or all of the bad things youíve done be using your criminal skills for good as I am doing. I have anonymous advertising ability and I have developed a military genius mind from dreaming up ways to kill masses of cops if they got too close. Maybe Iím an angel and planned all that to happen so I could develop into a fighter. I have anonymous advertising ability, extreme computer privacy skills and etc. But I had no time to really specialize in one thing. There are some criminals in here that can advertise 100 times better than I can and I wish they would help me advertise my sites because there are 300,000,000 people in America and my sites are only getting about 1,000 clicks a day total average. And there are about 7,000,0000,000 people in the world. Do you speak another language? I need my pages translated. There are some criminals in here that can read the and put into practice the real techie Tesla stuff on www.killthemall.org and wipe all the oppressors. If my sights are know by masses, when too much NWO stuff starts happing where the news reports canít ignore it anymore, people will remember my sights and realized that I was not crazy and start taking action. This is your opportunity to graduate from piece of shit to one of the few superheroes needed to save this world for yourself and otherís plus earn a lot of good karmic points for this life and the next. And when they are planning to kill 8 out of 10 people, why not get active and brave? Please do so or 80% of the world population probably will die as the first ABC News video above had predicted.

Iím not crazy! ABC NEWS MOTHER FUCKER!

www.theyworshipsatan.info * www.killthemall.org * www.cursethemall.com

Legal Disclaimer: All my posts and websites are for informational and entertainment purposes only & protected by constitutional freedom of speech It is not implied that you do any of the stuff reallyÖ
Old 03-28-2012, 07:48 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,041 Posts

^ Why do you post for attention?
Mordisk (04-07-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure-8 View Post
I'm just posting my opinions and thoughts, same as everyone else.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,041 Posts

Good job.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Count

Zok jr is a faggot. And I think op is awesome.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,916 Times in 1,988 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure-8 View Post
Why do you post for attention?
Old 04-10-2012, 04:08 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1,332 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry

Quote:
Originally Posted by reject View Post