Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 04-13-2012, 01:15 AM
Marquis

Default Re: Tweeker tries burning room to remove shadow people, is blown out window by police

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyStar View Post
They could have crashed through the window forcing him towards the exit door...

You ask how to deal with it, I do and you just don't understand it.

How do you think they rescue people that have fallen off cliffs and shit? They have to go in vertically.

Your stupidity...just...no words.

Perhaps if they sent someone in to rescue the guy instead of police to kill him...
Quoted again. I'm pretty sure you're just trolling though.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:16 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,413 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Tweeker tries burning room to remove shadow people, is blown out window by police

He probably assumed the cops knocking at his door were a hallucination so didn't respond seriously.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:20 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,601 Posts

"Mentally disturbed people should be shot off high buildings rather than be restrained. It's simply easier for us that way because we're a just a bunch of lazy, trigger-happy retards sucking up taxpayer dollars." ~Police spokeswoman Susan Usher
Old 04-13-2012, 01:20 AM
"Al"

Thanked 1,415 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyStar View Post
They could have crashed through the window forcing him towards the exit door...

You ask how to deal with it, I do and you just don't understand it.

How do you think they rescue people that have fallen off cliffs and shit? They have to go in vertically.

Your stupidity...just...no words.

Perhaps if they sent someone in to rescue the guy instead of police to kill him...

The only way it couldn't work is if the 12th floor is towards the top...for a bumpkin 'city' like Perth Australia I guess it may well have been though...sorry for my ignorance on that one.
Or they could have went in like the Russians... Most of the building wouldn't survive but it'd be a complete success.

Al
Old 04-13-2012, 01:21 AM
Knight

Thumbs Up Re: Tweeker tries burning room to remove shadow people, is blown out window by police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
Quoted again. I'm pretty sure you're just trolling though.
Hey bro can you fix the quote to include my edit to point out what a shitty place Perth Australia is?

Funny how you have quoted me - Do you think I'd edit it? You're a dumbass
Old 04-13-2012, 01:25 AM
Knight

LOL it was the top level! And look how shit the Perth Novatel is!

Anyhow see the roof directly above? They could have sailed through the window which was already smashed out How you fail to see that is incomprehensible - You're just someone in Perth that goes to work at hours that suggest what line of work you're in and the level of education you have. If you hadn't of said anything you wouldn't have so much egg on your face now.

And what's with siding with the murderous police? You like men in uniform eh?
Old 04-13-2012, 01:35 AM
Marquis

Clearly none of you know anything about any sort of military protocol. You all just jump on the anti police bandwagon every time you can.

Going in through a window on the 12th floor isn't a practical option. First off, the part of the room by the window was on fire. You want guys to jump into an inferno? Fucking retards. Secondly, even if there was no fire, when you breach a room, you don't do it one guy at a time, you send in a whole squad asap. They go in the door in a line, very quickly. You can't do that in a window. Only one guy could have gone in at a time. Totally against protocol. You don't risk police lives on the assumption the guy in there is unarmed and friendly.

Thirdly, you assume the suspect is armed unless you absolutely know he is not. That is just common sense.

Additionally, when you run into a room filled with smoke, its probably pretty fucking hard to determine if the guy has a gun in those first few crucial seconds. In fact, unless you see both his hands in the air, you can't tell he doesn't have a gun. If it was your lives on the line you probably would not be so hesitant to use less than lethal force (lol who am I kidding, none of you have the balls to go no hands on a roller-coaster, yet alone storm a room which is on fire that may have multiple armed hostiles inside).

Simple fact is, until the area is secure, you don't know how many people are in there, or what they are armed with or what their intentions are. You always assume the worst. You don't assume shit like "oh if he had a gun he would have used that instead of starting a fire". In fact, its illogical to try and apply any sort of logic to a person that is showing signs of insanity. And even if it wasn't, its protocol to assume the worst until proven otherwise.

The first guy in the door probably couldn't confirm that he was unarmed, so he shot him with a few non lethal rounds. After that the next guy in probably hit him with the tazer, which either caused him to fall out the window, or the dude jumped out of the window. If he jumped, there is nothing they could have done. Its simply not practical to try and stop someone from jumping off a balcony before you can determine if they are armed or not. If he didn't jump, and was shot off the balcony, its still not their fault. Unless they knew he was unarmed and they shot him anyways, and I seriously doubt that's the case.

There, the trolls win. I wasted my time explaining why you're all stupid.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:35 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

This is a normal reaction when living in Perth for an extended period
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
ShyStar (04-13-2012), White Jesus (04-13-2012)
Old 04-13-2012, 01:42 AM
Knight

Thumbs Up Re: Tweeker tries burning room to remove shadow people, is blown out window by police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
There, the trolls win. I wasted my time explaining why you're all stupid.
+1 for no one reading your nonsense
Old 04-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Knight

The guy was probably known to the police because they either sold him the drugs or it was the son of a high positioned pig...remember when the WA police chief's son got blown up in a meth lab a few years back? lulzr's
Old 04-13-2012, 02:10 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

The Doc probably blew him out the winda.

Westie bastards know what I'm sayin'
Old 04-13-2012, 02:11 AM
Archduke

Thanked 1,240 Times in 759 Posts

Not fahkin likely, the doc comes round and caresses us gen'ly every arvo but not that early in the day cunt.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:45 PM
"Al"

Thanked 1,415 Times in 963 Posts

Should of just thrown in a grilled cheese first and when he jumped it just boot fucked the guy.

Al
Old 04-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Jesus View Post
Ahaha ye he ended up getting 2 years or somethin
referring to your earlier point I assumed this was methamp related as the shit about WA atm is ultra pure according to a few mates in the know.
High purity methamphetamine = increased likelihood of amp related psychosis within the community
Good shit and bad shit. You generally want to make sure you are getting decent gear as it costs enough....
Old 04-18-2012, 04:27 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Lister
I told that stupid bitch that she can't handle reality.....
Well ALOT OF PEOPLE CANT BUD!! (More cant than can -- THEY LIVE IN THIER FAKE PARADISE REALITY thinking the world IS A GREAT PLACE)

Sad thing is: IT USED TO BE!!