Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 04-14-2012, 04:33 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,752 Times in 1,310 Posts
Default Re: doing drugs isn't worth it anymore

Aspirin is fun if you like your stomach to bleed.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:20 AM
Serf

So I may have the wrong idea about RC's, never really got too interested because I was too scared of Australia's Analogue Act. I was however under the impression that the lack of research makes them somewhat more dangerous. I know this forum absolutely loves them but is it not more than just "Higher quality, don't deal with sketchy people" but also a very small chance of "42 brain tumors in 3 years"?
Old 04-14-2012, 07:47 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,502 Times in 2,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioushat View Post
Explain how you know the purity of the heroin you were getting?
And yeah maybe you liked that lifestyle but a lot of people don't. It's just a matter of taste. Sometimes the thrill is as much about getting drugs as it is about doing drugs. For some, there it is not a thrill but a hassle to have to get drugs. Thus, We Like RCs.
Fair enough. N I was talking about coke. I can either test it with a test kit, or cook it up. When you cook it up It gives you a pretty good idea of the purity. If you weigh out a gram and cook it, and you get .23 of rock backc, then its safe to say that it was around 20% pure. The stuff I got, when cooked up, gave me ..91 of rock.... so it was a little under 90 percent pure.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:19 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Zion View Post
Aspirin is fun if you like your stomach to bleed.
your mum is fun if you like your dick to bleed because she bit it off
Old 04-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Serf

[quote=curioushat;3522156]That is a really dumb question, no offense. Research chemicals, AKA synthetic drugs that are similar in effects to street drugs.

Example: LSD (street), 25c-NBOME, 2C-E (RC)

Omg you think lsd is the same as di bromo, fuck man, di bromo is poison, the therapeutic index on it is absolutely shit, good luck dieing man, I don't think you'll need it though.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,191 Times in 2,156 Posts

Looks like the poisons already got to you.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:37 AM
cunt

Thanked 1,160 Times in 867 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDr.Watson View Post
It used to be pretty easy to get relatively good coke or what have you, without having to go to someone who was complete scum, but now...not a chance. Shit sucks, everything is flooded with RC's, and the people who sell the real deal are few and far between and are so sketched out, bugged out and crazy they can't be found. Buying drugs should be like...going to McDonalds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gith View Post
Yeah stopped buying coke a while ago, weak shit around here isn't worth 50 a gram.

Don't buy many "street" drugs nowadays. Bit bored with MDMA, can't really get hold of ketamine any more and no one sells any decent psychs. Good thing there's so many good RCs easily available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reject View Post
Init the only "street" drug I'd buy now is weed.

No point dealing with sketchy fucks for overpriced, impure product when you can get a good equivalent for cheaper and you know it's legit.

Lol for you dumb asses maybe, some of us actually enjoy the benefit of decent links now n then. If it's shit don't buy it, do some research, ask people if it's worth it before wasting $100-150 or whatever on it. You just got to keep searching till you find the right reliable person who doesn't get fucked up off their own shit.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Count

Watson I'd be willing to say there isn't a place in this country where you have to drive 4 hours to find coke. Faggot
Old 04-15-2012, 01:08 AM
Acolyte

Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,451 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miley Highrus View Post
Watson I'd be willing to say there isn't a place in this country where you have to drive 4 hours to find coke. Faggot
Round trip + traffic
Old 04-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Knight

OP move to south america, great coke!

its getting harder to find shit period, everywhere.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:53 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,284 Times in 2,270 Posts

Nature provides all we need, all that you need to bring to the table is knowledge.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Guardian Immortal

Quote:
It used to be pretty easy to get relatively good coke or what have you, without having to go to someone who was complete scum, but now...not a chance. Shit sucks, everything is flooded with RC's, and the people who sell the real deal are few and far between and are so sketched out, bugged out and crazy they can't be found. Buying drugs should be like...going to McDonalds.
I know what you mean, its pretty aweful around thesedays as of late, last time I had some I was convinced it was loaded with caffeine power, creatine powder and a very small bit of cocaine, which had obviously been chopped up and mixed god knows how many times before it reached the 'dealer' before he cut it and mixed it, then he would probabaly mix it and cut it up more, and the worst bit about it aswell, the prices have gone up and the quality has gone down, rediculous.

I remember about 6 or 7 years ago the coke flowing through here was good shit and you'd be wired to the moon all night and it seemed like you was getting your moneys worth, now the shit wares off after an hour.

Now I just stick to beer.

Last edited by southernsun; 04-15-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:29 PM
cunt

Thanked 1,160 Times in 867 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _southernsun View Post
I know what you mean, its pretty aweful around thesedays as of late, last time I had some I was convinced it was loaded with caffeine power, creatine powder and a very small bit of cocaine, which had obviously been chopped up and mixed god knows how many times before it reached the 'dealer' before he cut it and mixed it, then he would probabaly mix it and cut it up more, and the worst bit about it aswell, the prices have gone up and the quality has gone down, rediculous.

I remember about 6 or 7 years ago the coke flowing through here was good shit and you'd be wired to the moon all night and it seemed like you was getting your moneys worth, now the shit wares off after an hour.

Now I just stick to beer.
LOL didn't happen to be off Ben Dopey? hahahahahaha
Old 04-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Count

I didnt bother reading through all the posts.. just throwing that out there.

But, I sympathize with the OP by saying that even Weed has been effected by the rise in RC's. Not that I have anything against Rc's, but I do have something against people who spray a concoction on weed before they sale it to help amplify potency and to push for higher prices.. You can tell a difference in the high as well.. It's just not that good.. There is a distinctively different taste, and I usually end up with a headache.. Weed should never be tampered with, end of story.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,191 Times in 2,156 Posts
Grin Re: doing drugs isn't worth it anymore

Should have been in the UK a few years back, one summer, think it was 06 or 07, a lot of the bud going around was coated with sand/pot noodle powder/miscellaneous grit.

Only that summer though, haven't seen it before or since.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Acolyte

Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
I didnt bother reading through all the posts.. just throwing that out there.

But, I sympathize with the OP by saying that even Weed has been effected by the rise in RC's. Not that I have anything against Rc's, but I do have something against people who spray a concoction on weed before they sale it to help amplify potency and to push for higher prices.. You can tell a difference in the high as well.. It's just not that good.. There is a distinctively different taste, and I usually end up with a headache.. Weed should never be tampered with, end of story.
Are you buying hydro or schwag
Old 04-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Count

Quote:
Are you buying hydro or schwag
Shutup Watson "Hydro or schwag" You realize that like next to no weed is grown with hydroponics and just because your boyfriend says hes giving you some OG Blueberry Hydro doesn't mean jack shit right.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Grand Duke

Send a message via AIM to Clover Send a message via MSN to Clover
Smile Re: doing drugs isn't worth it anymore

Quote:
I can get cocaine that sparkles, chronic and pain killers in a small very rural town (on the same street no less). And i have good credit with them. If you can do it here you gotta be able to do it anywhere.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by reject View Post
Should have been in the UK a few years back, one summer, think it was 06 or 07, a lot of the bud going around was coated with sand/pot noodle powder/miscellaneous grit.

Only that summer though, haven't seen it before or since.
Yeah I remember that, at least there was a lot of weed going around people were saying was "sandblasted". Probably the same thing, thought it was just bullshit at the time but I guess not.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh View Post
RC's are just regular drugs that you cant brag about to your friends because they'll have no idea what you are talking about.
THIS. Oh god, this.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:43 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miley Highrus View Post
Shutup Watson "Hydro or schwag" You realize that like next to no weed is grown with hydroponics and just because your boyfriend says hes giving you some OG Blueberry Hydro doesn't mean jack shit right.
lingo/jargon

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrieann View Post
THIS. Oh god, this.
its the 'x' health factor..