Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 05-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Banned

Default propylhexedrine (benzedrex) appreciation thread

some people love it and some people hate it, and for us lovers here, we dont have enough to read about it in our spare time.

this should be a thread that is a compilation of propylhexedrine (benzedrex) facts/experiences/ect

i personally love this shit: i feel really relaxed and focused and empathetic about everything, and the comedown for me is kinda like a second high, where you're just kinda dreamy and twitchy until you fall asleep.

PROPYLHEXEDRINE (BENZEDREX) FUCKING ROCKS!!

gonna contribute with the typical
http://www.erowid.org/pharms/propylhexedrine/

EDIT: This drug will be less effective for those with a stimulant tolerance.

Last edited by sploogook; 05-07-2012 at 01:58 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Banned

Default Re: propylhexedrine (benzedrex) appreciation thread

nobody?
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Knight

I've yet to try or hear of experiences, so I have no input right now. Sorry.

(..I also can't tell if this is a serious thread or not..)
Old 05-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sanzenbacher

I haven't tried it, but would like to at some point. After having tried stims for the first time (Adderall, yeah, yeah go ahead and laugh), I'd like to try others.

How does it compare to Adderall, since that's all I could be able to compare it to? And just for reference, how does it compare to other stims you have tried?

Also, do you literally have to eat the cotton stick? How hard is that?

Last edited by Sanzenbacher; 05-05-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanzenbacher View Post
I haven't tried it, but would like to at some point. After having tried stims for the first time (Adderall, yeah, yeah go ahead and laugh), I'd like to try others.

How does it compare to Adderall, since that's all I could be able to compare it to? And just for reference, how does it compare to other stims you have tried?
One inhaler equals around 30mg of adderall, but its much less focused than adderall, and more euphoric. Some consider it a cross between MDMA and speed.
DON'T take that much your first time, take about half of an inhaler, because this drug has unique effects on people that can be VERY severe.
I personally have a great time on this drug, occasionally people get excruciatingly painful thunderclap headaches, and find the comedown the worst of any drug they ever tried. If you have a good reaction, you can move on to a full inhaler. It's definitely not something to be played with, I mean, some people have said it's damaging to the body than meth.

I've tried cocaine before, which got me a bit higher than benzedrex, but only lasted for 30 minutes and gave me a multiple hour hangover, with the addition of being extremely expensive.

And I've tried maybe 60mg of time-released methylphenidate (concerta), which gave me no euphoria and only a jittery feeling all day.

To dose the inhaler without going through the process of extraction (which causes a cleaner high and removes the risk of obstructing your intestines which can lead to necessary surgery. It's also extremely simple to do, just type into google 'benzedrex extraction') rip the cotton into four or more pieces (makes it easier to swallow and increases the euphoria drastically: when I swallowed cottons whole I only got jittery like on concerta) put it on your tongue, and swallow it with a sweet drink that will mask the taste of the inhaler, which alone has turned off many people from using the drug.

The high starts around 45 minutes in, takes an hour to come up, peaks for an hour, goes down for 4-5 hours after, and then you'll feel kinda tired for the rest of the day.

If you can, please thank this post .
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Knight

Quote:

Also, do you literally have to eat the cotton stick? How hard is that?
Hey theres nothing wrong with adderall! Its my favorite non serotinergic stim.

I also want to know how hard it is to down the cotton.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetakishi View Post

my above post has just about everything you need to know
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sploogook View Post
If you can, please thank this post,
I can't as of yet, since I don't have enough posts. But I certainly will! I would have had you not even asked!

Hmm, I remember I took like 5 30mg pills of adderall since I was an idiot and didn't really read up on it first. Shit was pretty cash, though. I think I'll go out and see if my pharmacy has them. Thanks a bunch, dude.

Are these kinda like Bronkaid, in that you have to take a slip to the Pharmacy and give it to them, or can you just get them in the actual store section?

Thanks again, bud.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can't as of yet, since I don't have enough posts. But I certainly will! I would have had you not even asked!

Hmm, I remember I took like 5 30mg pills of adderall since I was an idiot and didn't really read up on it first. Shit was pretty cash, though. I think I'll go out and see if my pharmacy has them. Thanks a bunch, dude.

Are these kinda like Bronkaid, in that you have to take a slip to the Pharmacy and give it to them, or can you just get them in the actual store section?

Thanks again, bud.
Haha, wow. I heard people get high off 10mg of snorted adderall, so that's fucking crazy though it might of been Adderall XR, which gives you a lower dose over time. Actually, it was probably Adderall XR, because a dose like that sounds like it would kill you.

The reason Bronkaid (and some other sinus medications) are behind the counter because they contain psuedoephedrine, a (very nonrecreational) chemical that is an ingredient in the production of meth. So they keep the buyers of that stuff under close watch.

Benzedrex is out in the open, and even better yet, completely unheard of. You could buy 50 of them at a time and not get even a glance. They're a bit uncommon, so youll usually only find them in large pharmacy chain stores.

An inhaler costs about 7-8$ where I live.
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Haha, wow. I heard people get high off 10mg of snorted adderall, so that's fucking crazy though it might of been Adderall XR, which gives you a lower dose over time. Actually, it was probably Adderall XR, because a dose like that sounds like it would kill you.

The reason Bronkaid (and some other sinus medications) are behind the counter because they contain psuedoephedrine, a (very nonrecreational) chemical that is an ingredient in the production of meth. So they keep the buyers of that stuff under close watch.

Benzedrex is out in the open, and even better yet, completely unheard of. You could buy 50 of them at a time and not get even a glance. They're a bit uncommon, so youll usually only find them in large pharmacy chain stores.

An inhaler costs about 7-8$ where I live.
Actually, you're probably right. I think they were XR. THey were my gf's, I should check the bottle next time. All I remember was having the damn most productive day ever, being social as all hell (why don't they prescribe Adderall to people with social anxiety??), and not sleeping for two days.

Honestly, was great. Only thing I noticed was dry mouth, I had to be constantly drinking water, and that I was hot as hell and sweating.

Yeah, I know about pseudoephedrine and about it. I've bought my fair share of Bronkaid, for when I run Cross country, I use an ECA stack.

Yeah, just went to Walgreens and found them, picked up two. It was literally easy as hell to swallow it. just put it on the tip of my tongue and used a spray water bottle to fill my mouth with water and once it was like "floating in my mouth", just swallow.

As said, I'd been meaning to try Benzedrex since like 2009, but nobody has been as helpful and kind in answering my questions. The site I was on prevoiusly, everyone was like "DURR HURR DATS BABBY'S DRUG".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetakishi
Thanks.

Again, it was just at the other forum, people would make stupid threads like "How do I get a prescription for Adderall?", and everyone would respond by saying "Babby's first drug" or "Grow up kid, get some real drugs, etc."

I used to be all about benzos and opis, since I just love the filling of chilling out, relaxing, and listening to music or watching a movie. Ever since the adderall, though, I've a new found love for stimulants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetakishi
In my opinion, not hard at all. People on erowid were saying it was unpleasant and hard. I even did just with plain water. Doing it with a yummy beverage would be even better.

Last edited by Sanzenbacher; 05-06-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Banned

It was pretty ridiculous. I asked the store clerk if they have Benzedrex, telling him it's for colds, allergy, nasal relief, and he's like "HMMMMMMMMM", he takes me over to some fucking Zicam. Then to some fucking Sudafed. Then to where they have the Triple Cs.

>mfw I was like 'Nah brah, nah' and walked away, and saw the Benzedrex right next to the stupid Zicam swabs, but they were covered by some stupid advertisement sign
>mfw he was the Manager and didn't even know where anything was

Should cut him some slack since it's the weekend, and it was the evening. Looked to be fresh out of Hike School, possible College (I suck at telling people's ages), and probably is like the lowest of the low managers. Plus, I guess he did lead me to at least the right aisle...BUT NOT TO THE RIGHT PRODUCT! Ha, I'm playing, guy seemed like a pretty cool dude.

Last edited by Sanzenbacher; 05-06-2012 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Fucking Grammar; in what way does it operate?
H a r o l d (05-06-2012)
Old 05-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Banned

Yep your pretty stimmed rofl
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Banned

Keep us updated
Old 05-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yep your pretty stimmed rofl
Quote:
Keep us updated
Will do, pal.

I've read a few Erowid Expereinces, and they mention parachuting Benzedrex. Do you think would help at all, or would make no difference (or a barely noticeable one?
Old 05-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Will do, pal.

I've read a few Erowid Expereinces, and they mention parachuting Benzedrex. Do you think would help at all, or would make no difference (or a barely noticeable one?
Well parachuting just means wrapping the pieces of inhaler in tissue paper so you can swallow them without the taste. If the taste bothers you enough go for it. Effects-wise, if anything, it would just barely delay the onset, cause the stomach would have to break though the tissue.
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Baron

Lol each inhaler is like 12 bucks u might as well save up and buy real drugs
Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Banned

So, time seems distorted. Like, it seems to be really fast. I don't remember exactly when I took them, but I made that post saying I got them at 7:30 PM CST, so I probably took both at 7:40.

So it's T: +1:15 about.

Music seems nicer, and I'm already noticing being more social, though only via texting and IMing. Still that's something, since I go through phases I'm too anxious to even check my email, Facebook, or read texts (and post on forums).

Going out to dinner with girlfriend in a bit, so I'll see if I'm still as social IRL. Usually do this by making small talk with the workers, and trying to be an IRL bro.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well parachuting just means wrapping the pieces of inhaler in tissue paper so you can swallow them without the taste. If the taste bothers you enough go for it. Effects-wise, if anything, it would just barely delay the onset, cause the stomach would have to break though the tissue.
Taste didn't bug me at all. Just how like when people complain about eating Morning Glory seeds...they like way over exaggerating. I used to salt Morning Glory Seeds and eat them as a snack.

When I was reading, most people seem to just do it for pills, like they crush them up, wrap them in the paper, and swallow. They say it makes the effects hit you faster, but like you said, I think it would delay onset, as it has to break down the paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjonesa22
Lol each inhaler is like 12 bucks u might as well save up and buy real drugs
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ben...040399-product

Pray tell, what is your definition of "drug"? What makes one drug "real" and another "fake"? Why don't you teach the class?

Last edited by Sanzenbacher; 05-06-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:07 AM
Serf

Rant Re: propylhexedrine (benzedrex) appreciation thread

I've never used or seen one of these but my question is
can you just repeatedly inhale the shit or do you actually have to eat the fucking cotton?
Old 05-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Baron

Seems like a pretty harsh stimulant to me. I use to take adderall a lot, and had some great fucking times for sure, but eventually i found i couldn't handle the comedown anymore. After doing it so many times, that comedown is just fucking brutal. I feel like every time it takes more out of me, and it's just too exhausting of an experience to go through. I still enjoy 4-fa because it feels a lot cleaner and is easier on the comedown, but it can still get kinda rough being an amphetamine and all. I've never personally tried benzedrex and feel like it would be a bit too abrasive on my psyche and body for it to be really worth it.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:32 AM
The Motherfucking Duke

IV DAT SHIT!
Old 05-06-2012, 05:53 AM
Banned

Hmm...well, I can tell it's working, but I think next time I'll go with like 1000mg, or something.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Banned

Smile Re: propylhexedrine (benzedrex) appreciation thread

I felt really relaxed and at ease the whole night. Cuddled and talked with gf and we watched Adventure Time. It also made it easier to call my stupid cell company which I had been putting off due to anxiety. This time I just didn't care. I was able to post on people's walls on FB, talk on IM, etc. I don't see a negative to this drug. Granted it may not be as strong as some like Adderall or Ritalin, but it's still damn close, and not scheduled which is always a plus. Wonder what a mixture of Psedeoephedrine (or real ephedrine if I could get some) and Benzedrex would be like.

I still fill a little bit of it, and I'm not tired at all and haven't slept, and have no appetite. I like the appetite suppressant aspect, though admittedly for wrong reasons. I'm a recovering anorectic, so I honestly hate eating. >_>

All in all, I like it, and will certainly be using it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sploogook
Haha, wow. I heard people get high off 10mg of snorted adderall, so that's fucking crazy though it might of been Adderall XR, which gives you a lower dose over time.
Unrelated, but would snorting versus just swallowing make a huge difference. She showed me the bottle, and they weren't XR. @_@ But I did just swallow them, not snort them.

Also, do you build up tolerance to Benzedrexine very quickly? And what's the highest dose you think would be safe? AND (last question, ), do you find it better to take them in intervals (like 250mg, then 2.5 hours later another 250mg, etc.) or all at once?

"I'M ON A BOAT"
Old 05-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Duke

shit brudda, did u just maek a thread that is NOT about heroin???
Old 05-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by STD View Post

lol u srs bro?
Old 05-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboneger View Post

lol u srs bro?
fuk u BRAH u are nt WHITEJESUS

But yeah dude, I see what you did there <3
Old 05-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Wonder what a mixture of Psedeoephedrine (or real ephedrine if I could get some) and Benzedrex would be like.

Unrelated, but would snorting versus just swallowing make a huge difference. She showed me the bottle, and they weren't XR. @_@ But I did just swallow them, not snort them.

Also, do you build up tolerance to Benzedrexine very quickly? And what's the highest dose you think would be safe? AND (last question, ), do you find it better to take them in intervals (like 250mg, then 2.5 hours later another 250mg, etc.) or all at once?
1. ephedrine might increase the effects in general, but psuedo is a shitty stim and would probably only increase the peripheral side effects.
2. its all unique to the person. for me personally, i found a few experiences into benzedrex i had more euphoric and relaxing highs than at first. i have eaten probably 8 inhalers (on one now) in the last two weeks and still feel good effects.
3. definitely all at once: the second dose is markedly less euphoric, only delaying the crash and keepin' ya twitchin'. the day after should have the same good effects as usual.

but really, i've only done propyl a handful of times so far, so I don't feel confident enough to come to conclusions with these answers. and since my reaction seems quite atypical to propylhexedrine (no crash, euphoria, ect, all unusual traits that can't necessarily be translated to your experience) I would just go with other answers found online. there are plety of threads on bluelight and drugs-forum and various others that are easilt accessed via google.

two things i havent pointed out so far:
1. when i took benzedrex for 3 days straight (this is my fourth) i began to feel chest pain when off the drug, and some stomach gurgling. probably not much to be concerned about, but ya never know
2. i've read recently that to get better highs off the inhalers you shouid pick the ones with the most distant expiration dates (gotta keep your chemicals intact mane ). The expiration dates can be found on the bottom of the inhaler.

if you feel there are any unexplored experiments to be done with propyl (combinations, extractions, potentiation, ect.) and there is not a reasonable concern for harm outside of the realms of benzedrex + or - a few, try to be eager and make sure to post it in the BLTC experiments thread

happy tweakin'!
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by STD View Post
yOU ASKED FOR IT MUDDAFUKKA!!!
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
IV DAT SHIT!
lol, that can actually kill you almost immediately. or cause brainstem dysfunction. NEVER inject benzedrex, it's not like injecting other drugs.
extremely potent vasodilator + instant absorption through veins equals, in chronological order:

7. if there was a death smiley it would be here
Computer (05-23-2012)
Old 05-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Daze View Post
I've never used or seen one of these but my question is
can you just repeatedly inhale the shit or do you actually have to eat the fucking cotton?
you would need to inhale the painful, stingy, disgusting stuff deeply literally 500 times for a regular benzedrex dosage. bad -if not impossible- idea.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Banned

Just dropped 1000mg. Let's see how this plays out.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Count

WOW this nigga LOVES sum benzedrex
Old 05-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ( ) View Post
Ate of that when I was 16. Stimulant as shitty as ritalin with a come down worse than meth.

e: A lot more stimulating than ritalin but devoid of euphoria. A few hours later I felt like trash and kept getting head rushes whenever I stood up. My friend saw me and said I looked deathly pale.
Sucks for you dude , it's a genetics thing.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,752 Times in 1,310 Posts

The best OTC high is DXM, I doubt this is any better then the vicks inhalers.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Zion View Post
The best OTC high is DXM, I doubt this is any better then the vicks inhalers.
Just saying, Vicks inhalers aren't recreational. We're talking about Benzedrex here.
DXM most certainly is the best OTC drug! I wish I hadn't given myself a permanent tolerance to it.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAINT View Post
WOW this nigga LOVES sum benzedrex
I'm poor, and I had to disassociate somehow. My friend would have gotten me DXM instead, but that shit is guarded like it's the Mona Lisa.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:52 AM
Broodingly Rational

Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,906 Posts

Quote:
extremely potent vasodilator + instant absorption through veins equals, in chronological order:

Constrictor.... extremely potent vasoconstricter

fixt
Old 05-07-2012, 03:57 AM
Banned

WORST OTC: D-fucking-PH.

God damn urinary retention. God damn spiders all day erry day.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Banned

GOd damn, I'm not doing Benzedrex again for a long ass time. As said, I took 1000mg last night, but that was after having 500mg the night prior. I haven't slept in two days, my bones ache like hell, stiff neck. As said, I stayed up all night, but it was all a blur. I remember mass sending a whole bunch of emails to different Herbal Incense websites and asking for free samples. I even set up a stupid live journal named it "Incense Reviews" wrote like three reviews, and told them that I am trying to get into marketing, and that I would like to sample their products and write reviews on them. oh god my head.

I actually think I did a swell job on the Blue Dream one. Yeah it has my name on there, idgaf

Last edited by Sanzenbacher; 05-07-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Broodingly Rational

Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,906 Posts

^I don't know if that's a real name/pic (lol) but you might wanna not give away your PI so readily on here.
Duke Zion (05-07-2012)