Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 05-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Simple but Sophisticated

Default Re: Security footage of Kelly Thomas police beating death

Quote:
Originally Posted by p6867 View Post
I was detained by cops who thought i was someone else once. They kept telling me to stop resisting, which i wasn't doing,

"put your hands behind your back"

"My arm is stuck underneath me, your foot is in the way of getting it out, and this other guy is on my back and my face if being ground into the pavement. I would love to put my hands behind my back, and have this shit stop, but you dickheads are not making that possible."

It's like they didn't realize that i wasn't resisting, they had just made putting my right arm behind my back impossible.
I had an incident once too. My friend and I were pulled over by two bozos who thought we were responsible for some random theft in the area. We cooperated fully, but the cops were still total jackasses, especially to my friend (who's weaker looking than Zok). They physically threatened him multiple times, even though he was literally just sitting there and occasionally asking what was going on (like, once every five minutes). It was really pathetic.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,898 Times in 2,017 Posts
Default Re: Security footage of Kelly Thomas police beating death [FROM LOLI]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
The black and hispanic cops are the worst. Fucking showoffs. And they can fuck a guy up and not be accused of racist motive, which was the main reason they are pressing to hire more.
black police showing out for da white one

Tachosomoza (05-08-2012)
Old 05-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983 View Post
The cops names should be publicly stated
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperxtreme View Post
Don't post any PI in Zoklet. Post it here and I'll have to ban you.
Okay, gotcha.

Quote:
Fullerton police officers Manuel Ramos and Cpl. Jay Patrick Cicinelli
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
zuperxtreme (05-08-2012)
Old 05-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,607 Times in 1,160 Posts

Someone should find pictures of these cops, their families, their home addresses, their children's schools, etc. and then distribute them to the homeless all over LA.
Tachosomoza (05-08-2012)
Old 05-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Destroyer of worlds

Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawanur View Post
Okay, gotcha.

Yeah, I was wrong. This is the official stance I guess: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/faq.php?fa..._personal_info

So, you were right meme.

Either way, posting an address on google maps or things like that will still get you banned. Depends on the case I suppose.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:55 AM
"Al"

Thanked 1,405 Times in 955 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, I was wrong. This is the official stance I guess: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/faq.php?fa..._personal_info

So, you were right meme.

Either way, posting an address on google maps or things like that will still get you banned. Depends on the case I suppose.

Admins are never wrong.

Al
Old 05-09-2012, 05:08 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn

that ticking sound at the end was so eerie
Old 05-09-2012, 06:00 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to White Jesus

See this is whats wrong with white america, where are the riots? where is the grassroots movement to get these piggies porked?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Duke

The worst part is the police department covered it up, and it's like not even in dispute that they covered it up. And jack shit is going to happen to them. Sure two cops of the cops who actually did the beating are getting a couple charges, but none of the superiors responsible for the cover up. There's no accountability for policefaggots.

The only reason anyone did anything was because of massive protests, because the guy was actually known and liked. This happens to other people all the time with no repercussions.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabania View Post
The worst part is the police department covered it up, and it's like not even in dispute that they covered it up. And jack shit is going to happen to them. Sure two cops of the cops who actually did the beating are getting a couple charges, but none of the superiors responsible for the cover up. There's no accountability for policefaggots.

The only reason anyone did anything was because of massive protests, because the guy was actually known and liked. This happens to other people all the time with no repercussions.
When did this happen? around the same time that deaf old woodcarver got shot by some piggies. I think I vaguely remember seeing some footage. How big were they, like nation wide or just in the state where this occurred?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Grander Duke

prolly just in la
Old 05-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,823 Times in 1,138 Posts

The police are just a government-funded street gang.

These pigs were some serious donut shredders. They actually sat on him and beat the guy to death. They should be given the death sentence and executed via shoving donuts and speeding tickets down their throats.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Don't be stupid.

I'm giving a fair warning, Admins want no sort of PI because we can't know if it's legit or not. It's a ban now, figure it out later sort of deal.
I think legally, when these cops signed up to be 'public servants' , they waved the right to anonymity...
The 'PI' rule with Zoklet should only apply to private citizens, unaffiliated with with any civil agency.

These cops ( especially after getting caught on tape beating an unarmed man to death ) don't deserve protection, imho.
Why do I get the feeling that you are working with the police?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Funk Drink View Post
The police are just a government-funded street gang.

These pigs were some serious donut shredders. They actually sat on him and beat the guy to death. They should be given the death sentence and executed via shoving donuts and speeding tickets down their throats.
It sad that police forces across your country have degenerated in such a way. Here most of the police are just guys working a pretty shitty job and sometimes they actually really want want to help the community, sure you get the cunts but they are definitely the minority based on the interactions I've had with police.

Plus being polite can go a longgg way, I mean why poke a raging bull that could beat your skull in.

Last edited by White Jesus; 05-09-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Grander Duke

ive noticed the shitty cops are city cops. rural or small city cops are pretty alright guys, usually understaffed so they dont waste time with bullshit.
slicknickns (05-15-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:04 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,823 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pat-Man View Post
ive noticed the shitty cops are city cops. rural or small city cops are pretty alright guys, usually understaffed so they dont waste time with bullshit.
I've noticed this too. The only times I've ever been stopped for speeding was when I was driving through rural areas. Those cops were pretty polite, and both times I got out of the ticket because I told the cop that I knew I was speeding and that I wouldn't do it again. They were chill and said they liked my honesty, and let me go about my merry way.

In the city, I've dealt with cunt officers who try to hand out tickets for any minor parking violation possible. And I always think "give me a fucking break" whenever a cop gets his panties in a bunch when someone crosses double-yellow lines. Sometimes it's easier to make a u-turn that way when there's no traffic than go all the way up to the light and wait. Besides, I see pigs do that all the time.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

Last edited by Mutant Funk Drink; 05-09-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:11 AM
ysr2096

Quote:

No it fucking won't, unless the address belongs to a Zoklet member.

Quote:
Personal Information is exactly what it sounds like: any information about a user that they haven't made public.
Learn to read or be less proud or change the rules so you don't have to lie... do whatever to not say such retarded shit.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Count

Quote:

So, you were right meme.

God damnit Zuper I was right too. I clowned you even harder and you completely ignored me. You owe me thanks motherfucker, and I aim to collect.
Bill Buford quotes (showing 1-16 of 16)“Food made by hand is an act of defiance and runs contrary to everything in our modernity.Find it; eat it; it will go. It has been around for millennia. Now it is evanescent, like a season.” ― Bill Buford.
zuperxtreme (05-09-2012)
Old 05-11-2012, 03:34 AM
"Al"

Thanked 1,405 Times in 955 Posts

Bump

Al
Tachosomoza (05-11-2012)
Old 05-11-2012, 04:16 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts

Youtube

The personal video recorder and camera is the greatest enemy of fascist police tactics and brutality. Every phone comes with one now, use it. It's one of the greatest tools in the hands of freedom fighters and all who are for social justice. One button pressed and you've got a movement. Back in '92 we didn't have internet, but now these dicks have nowhere to hide. Fuck up pig, and you bet it's going to be known instantly and on a global scale.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 05-11-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Pancake (05-11-2012)
Old 05-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Archduke

lol check out negroid here posting rodney king videos.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:28 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts

Yeah, these incidents happened in the same city and at the hands of the same police department. The LAPD is one of the most oppressive police forces in the country. They beat and shoot first, ask questions later. Remember the battering ram that destroyed innocent peoples' homes without cause? It fucked folks up so bad there was a rap song about it.

Toddy Tee - Batterram - YouTube

Old 05-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Marquis

"We ran out of options so I got the end of my Taser and I probably...I just started smashing his face to hell," Cicinelli said.

Seriously when has smashing the suspect's face to hell ever been an appropriate response. Cop deserves the chair, man.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,641 Posts

Quote:

So, you were right meme.

fair enough. when i was reading this the other day i was thinking WTF is this bullshit. these are like people named in a major news story already. and like someone else said, police are public servants, they waive their right to anonymity while they are on the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Jesus View Post
It sad that police forces across your country have degenerated in such a way. Here most of the police are just guys working a pretty shitty job and sometimes they actually really want want to help the community, sure you get the cunts but they are definitely the minority based on the interactions I've had with police.

Plus being polite can go a longgg way, I mean why poke a raging bull that could beat your skull in.
so now all that's^^^ been cleared up, WJs given me an idea. a lot of us know who the cunt cops to avoid in our own towns are, and which ones are more fair and that. how about we have a thread in BI where we can all post the nazi cops in our own town. that way if any of us are gonna be going to a new area/city, we can look up which cops to avoid and definitely which ones to be wary of. it could just save a zoklet user getting himself into a kelly thomas type situ.

thought it best to ask first tho.

paragon? skygear? anyone?
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 05-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 3,118 Times in 2,109 Posts

I like how they made disobeying the admin an infraction.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by is all mememememe with me View Post
fair enough. when i was reading this the other day i was thinking WTF is this bullshit. these are like people named in a major news story already. and like someone else said, police are public servants, they waive their right to anonymity while they are on the job.

so now all that's^^^ been cleared up, WJs given me an idea. a lot of us know who the cunt cops to avoid in our own towns are, and which ones are more fair and that. how about we have a thread in BI where we can all post the nazi cops in our own town. that way if any of us are gonna be going to a new area/city, we can look up which cops to avoid and definitely which ones to be wary of. it could just save a zoklet user getting himself into a kelly thomas type situ.

thought it best to ask first tho.

paragon? skygear? anyone?
I was thinking of a website dedicated to LEO, Undercovers, Vehicles they use etc...
Old 05-15-2012, 02:00 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,607 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
I was thinking of a website dedicated to LEO, Undercovers, Vehicles they use etc...
That would almost certainly be taken down by the ICE for "national security reasons"
Amerikkka Ueber Alles!
Old 05-15-2012, 02:35 AM

Public officials N all....
Old 05-15-2012, 03:04 AM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,251 Times in 1,527 Posts

I can't tell what emotion I feel more when I read stories like this. Anger or hurt. Angry at the people who do this and get away with it - and hurt that there's nothing I can do about it.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proots View Post
I can't tell what emotion I feel more when I read stories like this. Anger or hurt. Angry at the people who do this and get away with it - and hurt that there's nothing I can do about it.
Both.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:53 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperxtreme
So from what I gather a bunch of cops beat to death a homeless man, for kicks it seems. Pretty fucked up.
Yes FUCKED UP it is and shows even more how COPS ARE WAY OUTTA FUCKING CONTROL!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheit8 View Post
That would almost certainly be taken down by the ICE for "national security reasons"
Amerikkka Ueber Alles!
Even if it were hosted overseas?
Old 05-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Duke

You'd be suprised at the marginal attention the case is getting out here. I wouldn't call it tremendous and I wouldn't call it little. The alternative press, OC Weekly is doing a great job, then again it's an alternative press, so they hate cops. Conservative talk radio, really only KFI, and not any of the others seems equal to OC Weekly. John & Ken are covering this bigger than the OJ Trial. Major newspapers are sketchy and TV coverage is next to none.

Any of you in other parts of The Union seeing mainstream coverage of this?
Old 05-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,641 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
yes i've thought about it myself, i'm pretty sure its been done before, but i'm not sure where. i did see something on tv about some undercover cops being exposed on some site.

anyway i'm not really thinking about exposing undercover cops. just to give each other a heads up on the real asshole cops in any town/city, the kind of cops like in the OP that people should avoid or not fuck about with too much. what do you think?
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR