Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > Conspiracies And The Paranormal

Old 05-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,601 Posts
Default Re: Weirdiest thing you have ever seen?

In the late '70's, I stayed a few days at an ancient 10-bedroom house in Montreal. I was about 11 years old. When I entered the darkened bedroom of one of my relatives (who was also sleeping there in the house) at about 3am to see what the commotion was, I saw a 500-pound iron and wood frame bed raised about two feet off the floor with my friend still sleeping on it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, so I approached the bed slowly, hunkered down in a squat, and stared at the space underneath for about a half a minute. The bed was definitely floating about two feet off the ground. I reached out my hand and quickly ran it under the leg and there was nothing at all there but air. Then the bed started "floating" and gently rocking a little bit, just within the space of a few inches, like a boat suspended on a calm body of water. I was freaking right out at this point and shook my relative who was still sleeping on the bed. She wouldn't wake up, and she is a very light sleeper. I started shaking her by the shoulder with all my might while yelling, "Wake up! Your bed is floating! After a full minute and a half of yelling and shaking her, her eyes flew open, and at the EXACT moment her eyes opened the bed SLAMMED down on the hardwood floor with a huge crash, so much so that she went rebounding up in the air a few inches. I remember it all clearly. I told her her bed was floating and she said she already knew that there was a poltergeist in the house. I said, "Why the hell didn't you tell me!" And she said, I didn't want to scare you. This was just one of several events which happened in this house. The following night we all had to run from the house screaming and yelling for our lives while heavy furniture and other random objects crashed into walls right in front of us. Whatever it was also seized the deadbolt on the front door and jammed it, so even though it was fully retracted and open I couldn't wrench the door open. Only after a superhuman effort of me wrenching and pulling on it did it finally release as if it had been open all along, but it hadn't been.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Haiti's Space Agency (05-07-2012)
Old 05-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

I'm still waiting to hear to full story mayne.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Banned

The night before that happened I kept waking up in the middle of the night with a feeling of extreme dread... like the kind that freezes your whole body and nervous system. Every time I would wake up my eyes were immediately drawn to an old cross which was mounted under glass and hanging in a frame on the wall on the opposite side of the room near the door. This happened about four or five times, and every time I would immediately look to this cross as the source of the terror I was feeling. I finally got to sleep and in the morning the first thing I did when I got out of bed was walk right up to it and started looking closely at it. It was so old that most of it had turned green, but you could still see its original bronze or copper color under the glass where it hadn't turned green. It had no inscription, no identifying features... just a plain old cross mounted in a 10'X6' frame. The next night I woke up again in a huge sweat with my entire body almost paralyzed from fright, and this time when I looked at the cross on the wall I could "feel" it radiating an ancient, unspeakable evil... I can't put that feeling into words. I yelled out to my mother who was in the next room and she came in and I told her what had been happening, and she told me to just try to ignore it. But I said, NO! NO!, its possessed or something and its trying to get at me! She still didn't believe there was any real issue and said it was probably just nightmares, but I INSISTED she get rid of it or I wasn't going to sleep in there. She then took it off the wall and walked off with it. I slept peacefully after that, until the morning when I opened my eyes and immediately saw the cross hanging back on the wall in the exact same place it had been. I was hurt and angry and felt betrayed, so I stormed into my mother's room and demanded to know why she put it back. And here's the scary part: she says she DID get rid of it. She swears to this day that she had taken it and stuffed it into a pile of garbage which had been set out at the foot of the driveway next door for the garbage truck, and she says she put it there so the house owner wouldn't know she had gotten rid of it. The house owner was away and didn't arrive back until days later after we were all gone. The cross got back on the wall even though there was no possible way it could have.
Mashleshmash (05-05-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Yes, resolution! Well, not really...for you.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Banned

As we were running from the house in terror on the last day there, I remember running down the long hallway which led to the front door, and as I ran I glanced into the living room and saw the four-cushion couch (with nobody on it) sliding at high speed right across the living room floor and crashed into the opposite wall and upended itself there as if it was stuck to the wall by a strong magnet. At the same time, and just in that split second passing, I could see other knickknacks and smaller items literally whipping across the room from the shelves they were on and embedded themselves right in the opposite wall, like bullets whizzing across the inside of the archway into the living room, and I also saw a large, thick wooden bookcase that had slammed down on its face and had began a slower trudge across the living room floor in the same direction as everything else. I saw all this in about a half second as I ran by the open arch. My family members saw this too as they too ran by the living room toward the front door.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,169 Times in 857 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
As we were running from the house in terror on the last day there, I remember running down the long hallway which led to the front door, and as I ran I glanced into the living room and saw the four-cushion couch (with nobody on it) sliding at high speed right across the living room floor and crashed into the opposite wall and upended itself there as if it was stuck to the wall by a strong magnet. At the same time, and just in that split second passing, I could see other knickknacks and smaller items literally whipping across the room from the shelves they were on and embedded themselves right in the opposite wall, like bullets whizzing across the inside of the archway into the living room, and I also saw a large, thick wooden bookcase that had slammed down on its face and had began a slower trudge across the living room floor in the same direction as everything else. I saw all this in about a half second as I ran by the open arch. My family members saw this too as they too ran by the living room toward the front door.
So did you ever find out who the poltergeist was?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Serf

I think it was back in 2003 or something and I was on a paranormal chat room and I was pretending to be an alien, then one of the people on the chat told me - "are you a tobacco being lol". That freaked me out me because my shirt had a strong smell of cigarettes. To this day I am clueless to what happened there.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,641 Posts

weirdest thing i ever seen? well that's gotta be that fright of a wife of snoopy's.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 05-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Baron

back when I was starting to get psychotic I was watching dad's army and all the characters would shift their eyes in my direction with a nervous look on their face, like they had stage fright or could feel my stare upon them or something like that. Almost like I was onto them and they knew it. I dunno.

Was a pretty freaky hallucination.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Baron

also spectral you are a liar
Old 05-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The real slim spud View Post
also spectral you are a liar
No. I give you my word and swear by the spirit of &Totse that everything I posted about this encounter is exactly the way it happened. No embellishment, no exaggeration, nothing left out.
Struwwelpeter (05-07-2012)
Old 05-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,574 Times in 1,837 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The real slim spud View Post
back when I was starting to get psychotic I was watching dad's army and all the characters would shift their eyes in my direction with a nervous look on their face, like they had stage fright or could feel my stare upon them or something like that. Almost like I was onto them and they knew it. I dunno.

Was a pretty freaky hallucination.
your dad had an army? thats prety cool
Old 05-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Broodingly Rational

Thanked 3,205 Times in 1,893 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleybob View Post
I've sometimes been asleep with my eyes partially open, which allows for reality to seep into my dreams and make for weird wakings-up.
Yeah man

The scariest dream I've ever had was when I was lying on a couch watching TV reruns that I had memorized fully. I didn't really feel very tired and all of the sudden the TV show goes completely batshit insane. Like I was watching Pawn Stars and horns started to grow out of that fat fuck's head and he morphed into a fat, jewish version of the devil.

I never realized I even went to sleep because I kept coming in and out of consciousness; I was watching the show and my dreams were in sync with the program. It just made me feel like I was insane because some parts would follow my memory while at other points I was hallucinating some crazy shit. Pretty sure I was napping with my eyes open.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,177 Times in 2,084 Posts

1st place: Giant silent triangle floating about 200 feet above my parent's house

2nd place: Obscene messages appearing and disappearing instantaneously while switching channels on the television

3rd place: Hearing nonsensical conversations between between odd-sounding females on my grandfather's shortwave radio during the early 1990s

4th place: Saw a bald-headed male, conservatively dressed and wearing sunglasses at a major airport back in the 2000s. We had been on the same flight. We got in to a staring match and I won. Several days later he and I got on to the same flight again. I sat in front of him.

5th place: Just before that I was on a flight with another strange looking individual (in this case, a young male) who I got in to a staring match with. Several days later I ran in to this person at a park and got in to another staring match. Again, I won. This was a couple days prior to my getting on the flight on which the bald-headed male sat behind me.

6th place: Women wearing pants
Mr. White (05-30-2012)
Old 05-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Marquis

The rapid emergence of chinos.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Serf

Send a message via Skype™ to RackinOnUp604

i remember when i was like 10 i was livining in a old town in ontario at the time in a old war house, i was laying on my bed and was almost asleep i looked towards the ceiling and i saw 2 blue orbs im not even lieing so i peaced and never slept in that room again , i never saw anything after that
Figure-8 (05-08-2012)
Old 05-08-2012, 03:02 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,043 Posts

Big-foot, short greys, tall greys, light beings, orbs of light, ancient non-earth physical craft(technical), reverse engineered craft, future craft(high tech/spiritual), thought forms, manifested memories "ghosts", demons, poltergeist, a plethora of spirits(hellishly dangerous), agents, "star" ufo's, shooting stars (many in a short period/through synchronicity), some kind of blue orb of fire that shot through the sky like a meteor and probably was something of the sort or at least worked in that way, but worked entirely within synchronicity, some kind of forest spirit (all places have spirit, everything is part of the great spirit) that works through illusions of time and space and works to maintains it's consciousness within those higher levels beyond our comprehension. Not sure if that one is the way some consciousness' within nature's spirit works alone, but it seems to be welcome to certain areas over another. Especially in these areas are the inklings of energy that lead to other experiences like the others listed. It seems as if a great spirit is always aware of and protecting these experiences in some way or another.

...in continuation... .. some kind of shooting star type of being or vehicle of a being (likely just the being, or the being as it is in "vehicle" form [merkaba]) that moves like a shooting star, but begins and "ends" in earth's atmosphere at a short distance away. These move at high speeds and don't seem to contain mass. No other vehicle seems to move like it contains mass, but they still contain some kind of apparent density.

These are purely light, and look like little (because they are a few hundred feet away at least) balls of light that would presumably be pretty apparent at ground level, moving at very high rates of speed. Something way above 600 miles an hour, if not way over 1000 for what we estimated through guessing calculations of the amount of time it took over the distance of the field.

..... I don't really know the name for this one....they call them "imps, leprechauns, tricksters, sometimes fairies, maybe even the devil" . You could see how all of these names and the interpretations they carry can be related to the various outcomes different people may be open to having. Those few that are open to these experiences at all. They are all connected to the same source, as everything is, it's not the mind but the mind is close.

Everything I just said is a dream, all is illusion.

....The Earth spirit, which can take on many forms, like the appearance of hate, love or God. Mainly lot's of messengers, guardians and protectors...

Can't think of anything else.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:41 AM
Duke

Quote:
No. I give you my word and swear by the spirit of &Totse that everything I posted about this encounter is exactly the way it happened. No embellishment, no exaggeration, nothing left out.
and this has only happened in that house? Who was there with you? Were any of them recent acquaintances, or people you know but never spent the night with?
Old 05-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Denton View Post
and this has only happened in that house? Who was there with you? Were any of them recent acquaintances, or people you know but never spent the night with?
I had never met either the owner or the owner's two kids. I stayed at the house for a few nights with my two brothers, sister and mother while we attended a convention at the Olympic Stadium.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Duke

Quote:
I had never met either the owner or the owner's two kids. I stayed at the house for a few nights with my two brothers, sister and mother while we attended a convention at the Olympic Stadium.
Around how old were the owners two kids? What about your siblings?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Sing me something soft...

I don't remember if I said thisd already but as a kid I had an outof body experience where I was staring at myself and myself looked back at me.

My old flip phone would pick up others peoples conversations when my call would drop.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Around how old were the owners two kids? What about your siblings?
Never met the owner's kids. My two brothers were about 10 and 8 and my sister about 6.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Duke

Quote:
Never met the owner's kids. My two brothers were about 10 and 8 and my sister about 6.
The owners kids where in the house at the time, but you never met them? Do you know if either of them were a young female or adolescent?
Old 05-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
2nd place: Obscene messages appearing and disappearing instantaneously while switching channels on the television
Care to elaborate on that one a little?
Old 05-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

Here's one.

I was listening to Megadeth's: "The System Has Failed", and it suddenly occurred to me... like fireworks going off in my head... the NUMBER 13. I didn't even know why that particular number was literally flashing right inside my head, but it did. It's like whatever was out there, while I was listening to the words of the song, was trying to lead me to something to do with 13. And the weird thing about it was I was thinking at the time that there's really nothing in Megadeth's arsenal of tunes that really highlights that number in any way. Nothing in the album I was listening to had number 13 in it, I mean no 13 in the lyrics or the music progressions. Then something clicked. Wait a minute... they just came out with a new album. So I Googled it, meaning to check the lyrics there, and lo and behold discovered the album entitled "13" by Megadeth... very recent. I may have briefly seen the ad for it on some website or other while passing it quickly while heading for another section of the site the ad was on, so it may have been subconscious... I mean thinking number 13 while listening to The System Has Failed album. So I read all the lyrics there and some of it was very sinister and spooky and accurate... like it is coming from Satan himself... foretelling the future soon to come and all that... and then BAMM... another thing hit me SQUARE BETWEEN THE FUCKING EYEBALLS. D-A-V-I-D-M-U-S-T-A-I-N-E > 13 letters. S-A-T-A-N-T-H-E-D-E-V-I-L > 13 letters. And then the final wheel locked into place right there in my head to seal the deal. I had an epiphany of a sort. Megadeth's mascot name is Vic Rattlehead. V-I-C-R-A-T-T-L-E-H-E-A-D > .... 13 letters!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
The owners kids where in the house at the time, but you never met them? Do you know if either of them were a young female or adolescent?
I don't know. That family had volunteered their house for the convention, since it was like 100,000 people there and not enough space on the campgrounds and hotels for everybody, so people volunteered their homes. The lady happened to be away anyways so she volunteered use of her home to the people organizing the convention there. I never met the kids at all. But the lady WAS there the last night we ran screaming from there, it's just that I never actually say her... my Mom later told me that when her eyes flew open when the bed hit the ground the first thing she saw was the lady of the house standing directly behind me in the shadow and not even moving an inch... just standing there being completely silent. And after the bed had come down with the huge bang, she told me to get in with her and everything would be OK in the morning, so I did, but she said the lady of the house was still standing in the doorway as I got in and that after a awhile she backed out slowly into the hallway. I later found out that this woman was into the occult heavily.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Banned

I said it was a friend at first because I didn't want to reveal too much about it and name her specifically for certain reasons, but on afterthought, I figured I'd reveal who that "friend" was. It was my Mom on the bed that was floating.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:16 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,473 Posts

Quote:
I said it was a friend at first because I didn't want to reveal too much about it and name her specifically for certain reasons, but on afterthought, I figured I'd reveal who that "friend" was. It was my Mom on the bed that was floating.

DON DON DOOOOOON
Old 05-10-2012, 05:23 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,719 Times in 1,151 Posts

you slept with your mom?
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Duke

Quote:
The lady happened to be away anyways so she volunteered use of her home to the people organizing the convention there. I never met the kids at all. But the lady WAS there the last night we ran screaming from there, it's just that I never actually say her... my Mom later told me that when her eyes flew open when the bed hit the ground the first thing she saw was the lady of the house standing directly behind me in the shadow and not even moving an inch... just standing there being completely silent. And after the bed had come down with the huge bang, she told me to get in with her and everything would be OK in the morning, so I did, but she said the lady of the house was still standing in the doorway as I got in and that after a awhile she backed out slowly into the hallway. I later found out that this woman was into the occult heavily.
There's your culprit. The only question now is, what could have motivated her to scare the shit out of you like that?

I love playing spirit detective.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zok Jr. View Post
you slept with your mom?
At 10 or 11 years old, I forget exactly how old but close to that, and in an old creepy mansion-like house centuries old, and you're absolutely positive there is also an evil entity who lives there as well, such politically correct niceties fly directly out the window. I can only imagine what it would have been like to have been down there in the vast cellar of that house, because it was built on the corner of the street intersection, built high upon a large hill overlooking the streets below, with at least a dozens series of wide concrete steps ascending from the street to the big wooden arch front door above.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Knight

Surely with that kind of "haunting" in that type of building, in a major city the story should be well known and documented somewhere. Unless of course you're completed full of shit. So what's the story?
Old 05-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
Surely with that kind of "haunting" in that type of building, in a major city the story should be well known and documented somewhere. Unless of course you're completed full of shit. So what's the story?
Not completely true; she may not have had any other guests, since she obviously was aware that things like this would take place, being into the occult and shit.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Marquis

i used to hear the radio and tv occasionaly speak my thoughts especially on the adds... it freaked me out
Old 05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Archduke

Both my mom and I have seen transparent apparitions of our recently deceased dog. But it could the massive amounts of Benadryl to counteract the itch
Old 05-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,481 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

At age three I was changing into pajamas for bed one night, and when I turned around I saw a person at my window--of my second floor bedroom. I couldn't make out who or what it was, but I felt oddly calm, considering that somebody was watching me change my clothes. In fact, I didn't feel any need to acknowledge their presence. Now I was a very sociable and extremely curious toddler, I would surely have investigated further under any circumstances. But instead I finished getting dressed and laid down in my bed, where I blinked a few times and morning came. Even though I always remembered my dreams quite vividly at that age, I could recall none from that night.

For whatever reason I never felt the need to tell anybody, but today the memory popped into my head at random when I was thinking of strange incidences from my childhood.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Wealthy Merchant

This is the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me, and I have no idea how it could have happened.

My parents have a fairly large farm in Texas, with a hay field with some woodlands. I was riding my four wheeler (no helmet or protective gear) around the woods and into the hay field. I was riding too fast and saw a rut coming up that I couldn't avoid. The next thing I knew, I was airborne and about to impact the ground head first.

Everything went black. From then on, I was in a dream. In my dream, I was 20 feet in the air, in the same hay field, looking down. I saw myself riding my four wheeler from third person view. I saw myself ride the four wheeler all the way to to my parents farm house, which was about a half mile through the field. I was just floating in the air the entire time, watching myself.

Then I woke up on a bed. My mom was screaming in my face, asking me what happened. I guess I was mumbling the whole time while unconscious. I had a broken right arm and a severe head injury, and the ambulance was on their way.

Apparently I was knocked unconscious and rode my four wheeler back home, with a broken arm, and walked up the stairs inside of my house and laid down in my bed. The whole thing is so freaky. Especially since my arm was broken so bad it would have been difficult to throttle or steer the four wheeler.

Last edited by FJX; 05-15-2012 at 05:26 PM.
mizled (08-03-2012), The real slim spud (05-12-2012)
Old 05-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Serf

I was at my old job, closing down the bar for the first time by myself. It was around 2:00 am, and I brought the till and my tips in the office to count, along with a corona I had just opened. I set the corona on a coaster I had brought in, because I didn't want to leave any beer marks on the desk, especially since my boss(the owner) came in, in the morning to double check everything and open the bar, and would notice a ring from a drink and I would get in trouble.

I remember that I had forgotten the bag which has all of the rolls of quarters, so I quickly went out to get it, in the main bar area. I grabbed it, and also remembered I hadn't cleared the bathrooms yet. I clear the bathrooms, and as I walk back into the office, I sit down at the chair, and spin towards the desk, and notice a puddle of water where the till was.

Now, I don't remember setting the till or my tip bucket on a desk that was covered with water, nor did I even remember any water being on the desk, as I was the only one with a key and the owner, who was the only other person in there, would never have left a puddle on the desk.

But that's not even the weirdest part... I went to take a drink of my corona, which I KNEW, I set on the coaster. Not only was it not on the coaster, but it wasn't even on the desk.. Nor was the coaster I had brought in.

So now I am thinking, well maybe I just forgot it out in the bar area, and thought I had brought it in but didn't.. So I go and grab another one, kind of just dismissing it.

Well, I get done counting all of the money, exchange the small bills for big ones, and turn around to open the safe. Well, their are two safes in the office. The first one we always leave open, because we keep petty cash in their(quarters, ones, and fives)ie; our extra stock. I need to switch some cash from the bottom safe(which is the one we always keep locked) and drop the deposit in their as well. So I punch in the code, open it up, and... Their is my corona and coaster.. WtF..
backseat footjob (08-11-2012)
Old 05-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Serf

Default Re: What's the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Namah Shivaya View Post
......oh my.........

HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU NOW, SPECTRAL!?!?
Hey.. I was browsing wiki and remembered your story about reptilian creatures...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

Check that link out.. What do you think?
Old 05-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Peasant

Alien mothership.

In 1984 after a night of heavy drinking on Lake Winnebago I was abducted by aliens. A bright light appeared in the sky and I found myself being teleported in the beam of light. I have little recolection of the event because the aliens cleared my memory, but every now and then I get flashbacks (I assume this is a glitch in their memory erasure technology). I do know for a fact that they performed various experiments on me because the next day I had a splitting headache ache and my rectum felt violated

-Tom