Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > Der Politik

Old 05-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Knight

Default Re: Iran vs. Israel - The fuck is really going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
We don't have a Zionist government you twat. Stop with the dumbass conspiracy's. I shouldnt be surprised though the Jews have always been used as a scapegoat by the simple minded. Even Hitler wasn't truly anti semitic he just used public sentiment against Jews as a way to attain power.
You fucking idiot im sure you couldn't even name more than ten members of our government so dont try to sayy bullshit like the US is Zionisms bitch. Moron. I love coming on here and reading retards statements.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Archduke

Shit like this makes me embarassed to call myself an American.

No fucking shit we would kick their ass in a war! Yet, they mention nothing about Russia and China in this clip.

Last edited by ZappaFan; 05-04-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,641 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
The Real Iran the US Doesnt Want You to See - YouTube
A real nation of 'mad men'... yeah right.
Also, the Iranian Police car at 3:16 .... fuckin A
you know i watched that and i live in england, and here its just a never ending sea of dull grey boring concrete buildings that go on for miles. iran just makes me realize how grim it is here where i live. funny how on the news you never see any of that tho, on there its either a packed out mosque or dusty desert with a couple of ramshackle buildings. see how they totally use media to form your opinion to how they want? making everyone think iran is just some mass of religious nutters from the stone age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Here's something to think about: Let's say Iran develops a nuclear weapons capability. Then what? The Saudi's have already indicated that they would purchase a few working devices from Pakistan whilst immediately starting their own domestic nuclear program to counter Iran. That would basically force countries like Egypt and Turkey to develop their own capability as well.

A nuclear arms race in the Middle East wouldn't be a good thing.
here's something to think about: lets go back to 1944, let's say america develops nuclear weapons capability. then what? the soviets have already indicated they will be stating their own nuclear weapons program to counter the US. that would basically force countries like the UK and france to develop their own capability as well.

so fucking what, we've seen it all before. you have to get behind the mindset of these people in power. they play the power game, get nukes, scare the shit out of everyone, a cold war erupts, the people in power then get the green light from all the scared little sheeple to build even more nukes(with tax dollars of course) and other armaments. and while they are flexing their muscles and everyone is shitting themselves their eyes are taken off the ball to what's really going on. the fact that these same people in power causing all this are the major shareholders of the companies supplying all the weapons parts. its fucking business to these people, they have no intention of nuking anyone because that will just seriously affect the good life they are living on the proceeds. the only people who will really see any detremental effects from all this will be us when we gets our tax bills at the end of the year.

its not the nukes themselves that you need to be scared of, cuz they will never get used. its the fucking scaremongering bullshit that is the problem we need to worry about. its like iraq with that 'they have the capability to launch chemical weapons on the west in 45 minutes' bullshit. what the fuck ever happened to that? it didn't exist. but one thing that did exist is the fact that billions of our dollars ended up in the pockets of armament company shareholders. they got fat as fuck out of that war, just as they still are out of afganistan and they intend to get even fatter out of iran. and the leaders of all these middle eastern companies are no different. they all have their fingers in the pies of the companies in their own countries weapons manufactuers.

all these wars/cold wars are just complicated marketing exercises by business men, designed to soak up as many tax dollars as possible to fill their fat greedy pockets. and the fact is the moment anyone presses a button the tax dollars will immediately dry up. none of them want that. i wouldn't be surprised if the russians and americans dreamed it up together to rinse the fuck out of their civilians, and that obama, bush and armidinijad etc aren't doing the exact same thing now.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 05-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Count

Quote:
Why does the term 'anti-semetic' almost always refer to Jewish people? How come the term is not used against Muslims, Christians, etc. ? It seems that 'anti-semitic' is a term reserved exclusivly to the Jews.

Today, I would say Muslims get more shit than Jews do. American news is bias against the middle east (Arab countries more specifically), especially Iran right now.
- Almost no posititve news coverage of Iran
- Iran has followed the rules of their nuclear program and have allowed inspections. Yet even after this, we act like Iran is lying to us.
- Despite a massive amount of evidence that claims Iran isnt building weapons, it doesn't seem to matter.
- Why cant Iran have a nuclear weapon in order to keep the country safe from outside attacks?

Let's face it. Muslims are getting much more hate than the Jews. I know there are rather intellegent people that post here, but don't forget we have a lot of ignorant people out there that hate 'towel heads' that beleive the only way to solve this problem would be to 'blow them all up'

It doesn't make any sense.

One of the people I respect most is a Muslim. I don't doubt he himself finds peace in his religion, HOWEVER don't be fooled, it does make sense why sensible and knowledgeable Americans HATE the Muslim religion. It's because they've studied it. It's the only religion who's Prophet demands it's followers
to lie, cheat and steal in his name to spread the religion. Now this is the point some will point to the Inquisition and numerous other atrocities done in the name of Christianity. Again wrong, because Christianity for the most part at least acknowledges and denounces such actions done in it's name. (I'm an Atheist, so leave your bias card at home)
You'll also hear over-sympathetic liberal retard's saying things like "Well those were just extremist Muslims we need to worry about.
Again wrong, a Muslim in the Middle East can't really pussy foot it. You're either a fucking Muslim or you aren't, it itsn't blurred and debated, think "We like staying in the 12th century, so fuck off and eat an IED" here. That's why.

Hopefully it does make sense to you know.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
That varies from circumstance to circumstance. You can't blanketly say that expanding a nation's power and influence makes it collapse. A a matter of fact, Empires often decline when they stop expanding their power and loose the resolute determination to enforce their will. They become weak and unwilling to do what's necessary to assert their interests.

You make it sound like Empires in history collapse as some kind of "natural reaction" to expanding, when in reality there are very complicated circumstances leading up to it that could've been avoided.

Saying that "Empires fall because they overstretched themselves" sound deep but is a simplistic explanation to something that is much, much, much more complicated and nuanced then that.
Fair enough. That is true.

If you look into the evidence of why the Roman empire fell there are several theories, but inflation and poor economics and monetary policies are some of the biggest culprits. I wouldn't say empires fell, because they outstretched themselves. I would say an empire falls much of the time because they live beyond their means. Although the don't sound too different from one another, I think that this statement implies more of a debt crisis or monetary failure of some kind. Overstretching doesn't guarantee an empire would fall, but living beyond the means of that empire does. The dollar crisis is looming and we are still in a recession and I fear things will get worse before they get better. With this in mind, starting a war with Iran is not going to turn out good in favor of the US. I doubt China and Russia are gonna sit back and relax if we attack Iran, making this situation far worse than what some will admit.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dephdiddy View Post
One of the people I respect most is a Muslim. I don't doubt he himself finds peace in his religion, HOWEVER don't be fooled, it does make sense why sensible and knowledgeable Americans HATE the Muslim religion. It's because they've studied it. It's the only religion who's Prophet demands it's followers
to lie, cheat and steal in his name to spread the religion. Now this is the point some will point to the Inquisition and numerous other atrocities done in the name of Christianity. Again wrong, because Christianity for the most part at least acknowledges and denounces such actions done in it's name. (I'm an Atheist, so leave your bias card at home)
You'll also hear over-sympathetic liberal retard's saying things like "Well those were just extremist Muslims we need to worry about.
Again wrong, a Muslim in the Middle East can't really pussy foot it. You're either a fucking Muslim or you aren't, it itsn't blurred and debated, think "We like staying in the 12th century, so fuck off and eat an IED" here. That's why.

Hopefully it does make sense to you know.
But if all Muslims acted this way, then how come Christians and Jews are treated well in countries like Iran?
Old 05-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Count

Quote:
But if all Muslims acted this way, then how come Christians and Jews are treated well in countries like Iran?
I didn't say they all acted that way. I don't know anymore than what I told you, I'm still shaping my beleifs hope it was of some help.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dephdiddy View Post
I didn't say they all acted that way. I don't know anymore than what I told you, I'm still shaping my beleifs hope it was of some help.
Got cha.
Hell, I had the mindset of all Muslims we're suicidal freedom haters back when 9/11 happened. I was like 14 at the time. Over the years, the middle east hostility became an interest of mine. I wanted to know why they hated us so much. Over the years, I realized that Muslims arnt pshycos. Of course there are radicals in that religion, but radicals are in other religions as well. I really think most of the anti-Muslim mindset is a result of corrupt and bias media.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Count

Quote:
Got cha.
Hell, I had the mindset of all Muslims we're suicidal freedom haters back when 9/11 happened. I was like 14 at the time. Over the years, the middle east hostility became an interest of mine. I wanted to know why they hated us so much. Over the years, I realized that Muslims arnt pshycos. Of course there are radicals in that religion, but radicals are in other religions as well. I really think most of the anti-Muslim mindset is a result of corrupt and bias media.
Quite possibly is, so my solution is just study the Koran and see what you think, and contrast that with western ideals. It's quite a shock, completely seperate from said media bias.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:33 AM
Baron

Old 05-07-2012, 03:48 AM
Count

Quote:
...but they wont attack Israel because it would be suicide for Iran.
a nation of suicide bombers + democracy = suicide country.

almadineejadd might just take the entire nation to the path of heaven.

if your reading this shit .... then your the resistance ...
Old 05-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny vader View Post
a nation of suicide bombers + democracy = suicide country.

almadineejadd might just take the entire nation to the path of heaven.
Or not....
Nearly 80 million people in Iran and its a suicide country... really? Where did you hear this?
Old 05-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,641 Posts

Quote:
Or not....
Nearly 80 million people in Iran and its a suicide country... really? Where did you hear this?
where d'you think? fox news of course.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 05-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Archduke

Over the top much?
Old 05-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Baron

Yall following Netanyahu's recent move to call off elections and create a new coalition government? It's a little bit creepy to be honest, but i don't think israel would go to war against iran alone, and obama won't approve anything like that at least until he gets reelected. Perhaps they'll just send some jets to bomb iran's nuclear facilities, but either way, this shit is NOT looking good. Israel is so fucked in the head for wanting to go after a country that's just trying to be able to protect themselves against israel wanting to go to war with them. Obviously a world without nuclear weapons would be ideal, but it doesn't really make sense to me that only certain countries are 'allowed' to have nukes. They're just trying to ensure that only countries that we are allied with are able to defend themselves from a nuclear attack, which makes losing a war inevitable for another country should it escalate to that point. For a country whose citizens have been persecuted so much in their history, you would think Israel wouldn't be so quick to dish the same out on all the arabs.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:10 AM

Thanked 1,466 Times in 984 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Rolf

The Jews did it, notes Rolf.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bortmackie View Post
Yall following Netanyahu's recent move to call off elections and create a new coalition government? It's a little bit creepy to be honest, but i don't think israel would go to war against iran alone, and obama won't approve anything like that at least until he gets reelected. Perhaps they'll just send some jets to bomb iran's nuclear facilities, but either way, this shit is NOT looking good. Israel is so fucked in the head for wanting to go after a country that's just trying to be able to protect themselves against israel wanting to go to war with them. Obviously a world without nuclear weapons would be ideal, but it doesn't really make sense to me that only certain countries are 'allowed' to have nukes. They're just trying to ensure that only countries that we are allied with are able to defend themselves from a nuclear attack, which makes losing a war inevitable for another country should it escalate to that point. For a country whose citizens have been persecuted so much in their history, you would think Israel wouldn't be so quick to dish the same out on all the arabs.
CNN: KING NETANYAHU...? - YouTube

Actually, I havent heard about this until I read your post and.... fuck. This is pretty damn nutty. Israel wants war with Iran, big time. Not good man... not good.

As much as I want Ron Paul to win the GOP nomination, its likely that will not happen. If we are talkin Obama vs. Romney.... damnit man. You often hear to vote for the lesser of the two evils, but I dont know which one is worse. Obama is killing the dollar, but at least he has been hesitant about war with Iran. Unfortunately, I think after the elections are over, we will be at war anyway. If Romney wins, I swear he would be worse than Obama. I know most politicians are corrupt, but Romney is about as worse as they come. You know damn well he will be Israels little bitch. Shit is lookin bad guys...
Old 05-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Archduke

Israeli False Flag Revealed - YouTube

Old 05-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Baron

Quote:
Having a Moslem avatar and your hatred of Israel forces me to conclude that you are a hajji hugger.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Having a Moslem avatar and your hatred of Israel forces me to conclude that you are a hajji hugger.
Fine. I conclude you is trollin the fuck outta der politik.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Baron

Quote:
Fine. I conclude you is trollin the fuck outta der politik.
I'm not a troll I'm simply a patriot. This is a rare thing in todays times.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Count

i love not giving fuck about this worldly drama shit.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:02 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEROS View Post
i love not giving fuck about this worldly drama shit.
It's apathetic assholes like you that have lead to virtually every problem this world has.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:57 AM

Quote:
I'm simply a patriot. This is a rare thing in todays times.
It is also the virtue of the vicious, notes Rolf.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Archduke

Skip to about 2:20
Fuck Zionism

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Old 05-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Archduke

Fuck, they just took it down. That didnt last long.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:43 PM
Archduke

This is the same video, but without the commercials n shit.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Archduke

More bullshit propaganda.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Baron

Quote:
Israeli settlers shoot on Palestinian protesters - YouTube

This is the same video, but without the commercials n shit.
So in your opinion the palestinians are just innocent victims who commit no violence whatsoever and in no way brought this on themselves?
Old 05-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Archduke

Quote:
So in your opinion the palestinians are just innocent victims who commit no violence whatsoever and in no way brought this on themselves?
The Palestinians were throwing rocks. Israel was shooting rifles. You tell me who the terrorists are. Israel acts so cowardly and then you see them on American news portrayed as the victims. If the Palestinians had guns to protect themselves, then this shit wouldnt happen.

Israel gets its own citizens to throw rocks at themselves to make it look like Israel is the victim for gods sake.

Last edited by ZappaFan; 05-22-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Badministrator

Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,698 Posts

Quote:
The Palestinians were throwing rocks. Israel was shooting rifles. You tell me who the terrorists are. Israel acts so cowardly and then you see them on American news portrayed as the victims. If the Palestinians had guns to protect themselves, then this shit wouldnt happen.

Israel gets its own citizens to throw rocks at themselves to make it look like Israel is the victim for gods sake.

--
Self loathing is the fate of all great iconoclasts.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
The Palestinians were throwing rocks. Israel was shooting rifles. You tell me who the terrorists are.
Palestinians threw rocks first according to statement of ZappaFan, therefore Israelis waited to be attacked before responding to threat, as Israel clearly did not want to be called aggressor once again by United Nations of clueless retards, notes Rolf.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,176 Times in 2,149 Posts

I haven't read any of the thread, but basically it boils down to Iran wanting to live in peace with cheap nuclear energy, and Israel being the fucking Jews they are and not accepting that.

Like Palestine, it's their fucking land, but no, the Jews can't accept that so instead they're committing systematic genocide and stealing it from them.

I hope Iran do develop a nuke and bomb Israel, the Lord knows they deserve it.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reject View Post
the Lord.
Is the fucking problem, along with Arab medieval mentality, adds Rolf.
Isoterrapine (05-24-2012), jheit8 (05-28-2012)
Old 05-24-2012, 09:45 AM

Long Live Palestine - LowKey - YouTube

This is not just a war over stolen land,
Why do you think little boys are throwing stones at tanks?
We will never really know how many people are dead,
They drop bombs on little girls while they sleep in their beds,
Don't get offended by facts, just try and listen,
Nothing is more anti-Semitic than Zionism,
So please don't bring bad vibes when you speak to me,
I know there's plenty of Rabbi's that agree with me,
It's your choice what you do with this message,
Don't get it confused; I view this from a truly human perspective,
How many more resolutions have to be violated,
How many more children have to be annihilated
Israel is a terror state, there terrorists that terrorise,
I testify, my television televised them telling lies,
This is not a war, it is systematic genocide,
But whatever they try, Palestine will never die!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 09:48 AM

Boring "song" by generic and clearly biased Arab does not make good argument, notes Rolf.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:52 AM

Makes a change from boring, biased Israeli fans.

At least he doesn't listen to government lies and tries to get the truth out there.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Makes a change from boring, biased Israeli fans.
Funny, there seems to be many more "Palestinian" supporters, especially amongst ignorant typically left-wing Westerners, notes Rolf.

Quote:
At least he doesn't listen to government lies and tries to get the truth out there.
Truth is that both sides of this stupid conflict have committed stupid actions, but of the two sides Israel is far more successful and has been able to continue this success while being surrounded by enemies and being the only nation of it's kind, that is, the state representative for people of the Jewish ethnoreligious group, proclaims Rolf. Best solution would be to leave them alone to solve the problem in the way that seems extremely popular amongst both Arabs and Zionists, adds Rolf.
mizled (05-24-2012)
Old 05-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Archduke

being jewish in iran - YouTube

Old 05-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Archduke

The Zionists are calling Iran the reincarnation of Nazi Germany? Oh the irony