Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default 1 MG of LSD trip report

I'd like to start of by saying I have no clue how much LSD I ingested. It is almost impossible to tell. I'll tell you based on the experiences I had on lower doses I would estimate the hits I have are right around 100 micro grams. I took 10 hits.

The following was written during the trip.

t-0 minutes Begin ingesting
t-20minutes Finish ingesting
t-45 minutes What I would describe as a mild body high with the visuals kicking in things start morphing and melting.
t-1 hour Visuals are much more vibrant. Lights are extremely beautiful. I am giggling to myself seeing the beauty in the simplest things. I can close my eyes and see a light show. Similar to a kaleidoscope or what you would see on a DMT trip. Worth noting is I was urinating and looking at the toilet seat. It quickly morphed from its original shape into a circle and all kinds of shapes. What was odd though was it momentarily morphed into a perfect rectangle. I've never seen something do that at lower doses everything is very nonuniform.

The following was written after the trip.

From this point on I lost track of time and sense of the trip report I was writing. The computer became nothing to me it wasn't really a thing I was concerned with or that mattered. I probably don't remember a lot of what happened and can't even more of it of it into words.

I essentially laid in my bed and thought with my eyes closed. I was slipping in and out of reality. It's a very difficult thing to explain. It was like most of the time I wasn't me. I was so much more but nothing at all. I could feel connection with things on a much more spiritual level.

I was "watching" a Discovery channel special on the polar region or something. I would regain conscious thought only for a moment to capture an idea from the program and then slip back into this new world to mull over the idea. It wasn't like I was thinking about it though it's like I was it like I was communicating with it on some subconscious level. I remember seeing a polar bear mother starving mother desperately looking for food to feed her children. She was hungry herself and hadn't eaten in days. I could understand this on a whole different level. It wasn't empathy it was something much more connecting something indescribable. The best way I can is to say I was the polar bear. I suddenly could almost gain the consciousness of the polar bear. This wasn't quite it though. It wasn't like I had became the polar bear but rather I had communicated with it in some new realm. Some new reality where I could see how me and a female polar bear were so much alike. It's kind of odd to think about sober because I'm not a female, I'm obviously not a bear, I don't even have kids, and really have never been starving. Yet somehow I knew exactly what it was like.

My motor skills were very limited. I remember being very thirsty and I had prepared for this. I always get thirsty while tripping. I tried to drink my water but spilled lots of it. On myself and the bed. Not to mention the water entering my body was a whole different sensation.

I hope someone enjoyed this. I wish I could describe it better to help people understand. It is so beautiful in my mind but almost ugly in words.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
delysid (05-10-2012), JC Denton (05-11-2012), Something_clevar (08-07-2013), Zanick (05-10-2012)
  #2  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Ph0x Ph0x is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Big Empty
Thanks: 2,179
Thanked 1,258 Times in 843 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ph0x
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

The time I ate 10 hits of acid I lost all connection with my mind and body, total ego loss.

I became one with the universe. I never really came back.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Tokerface (05-11-2012)
  #3  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:42 AM
SoulButter's Avatar
SoulButter SoulButter is offline
Joint Chief of Soul
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Thanks: 677
Thanked 767 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Crazy man, sounds like fun. How long did you trip for?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by phox View Post
The time I ate 10 hits of acid I lost all connection with my mind and body, total ego loss.

I became one with the universe. I never really came back.
I'd agree for me too. It's very hard for me to create a timeline. I'm not sure if these conscious moments happened at the end or during. They were few and far between. I do agree for a long time I was not me. I was everything???

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioCentriX View Post
Crazy man, sounds like fun. How long did you trip for?
I would estimate I was tripping very hard for about 5 hours with another hour on either end where i was pretty messed up.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:49 AM
SoulButter's Avatar
SoulButter SoulButter is offline
Joint Chief of Soul
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Thanks: 677
Thanked 767 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
I would estimate I was tripping very hard for about 5 hours with another hour on either end where i was pretty messed up.
are you sure that's all? I've tripped way less hard for way longer on way less acid.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Haiti's Space Agency's Avatar
Haiti's Space Agency Haiti's Space Agency is online now
Haiti's Forum Agency
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 2,811
Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,832 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

How do you think you will react when you have a flashback to your trip
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioCentriX View Post
are you sure that's all? I've tripped way less hard for way longer on way less acid.
Well it depends what do you describe as tripping? I think of it as basically when I am unable to function normally. As for visual or any signs of being on it it was probably 12 hours. The part when I wasn't myself seemed like it could of been forever. I only really have memory to go off of and a frame of reference of the sun basically. When i first started being able to think "normal" again I didn't really remember I was trying to do a trip report and it was the least of my worries so I wasn't really trying to pay attention to time.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:54 AM
STEROS's Avatar
STEROS STEROS is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 510
Thanked 326 Times in 236 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

sounds awesome... i hope you fry more often.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by a224 View Post
How do you think you will react when you have a flashback to your trip
Flashbacks seem to be very rare and usually only usually occur to people who have dosed much higher than that. It was very positive so I can't imagine it would be too bad to flashback.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-10-2012, 12:59 AM
SoulButter's Avatar
SoulButter SoulButter is offline
Joint Chief of Soul
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Thanks: 677
Thanked 767 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
Well it depends what do you describe as tripping? I think of it as basically when I am unable to function normally. As for visual or any signs of being on it it was probably 12 hours. The part when I wasn't myself seemed like it could of been forever. I only really have memory to go off of and a frame of reference of the sun basically. When i first started being able to think "normal" again I didn't really remember I was trying to do a trip report and it was the least of my worries so I wasn't really trying to pay attention to time.
Ah, thank you for clearing that up for me. Sounds like one hell of a trip. What are you going to do when you watch any show with snow and you turn into a polar bear again? On a more serious note, do you feel like you will be able to understand other peoples point of view better when given the chance?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioCentriX View Post
Ah, thank you for clearing that up for me. Sounds like one hell of a trip. What are you going to do when you watch any show with snow and you turn into a polar bear again? On a more serious note, do you feel like you will be able to understand other peoples point of view better when given the chance?
Haha I'm not sure I hope that doesn't happen. I do feel I can understand other peoples point of view and why they do the things they do. This is something the use of MDMA has helped me do as well. MDMA is much more applicable for social and psychological situations where LSD is for spiritual situations if that makes any sense.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-10-2012, 01:15 AM
SoulButter's Avatar
SoulButter SoulButter is offline
Joint Chief of Soul
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Thanks: 677
Thanked 767 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
Haha I'm not sure I hope that doesn't happen. I do feel I can understand other peoples point of view and why they do the things they do. This is something the use of MDMA has helped me do as well. MDMA is much more applicable for social and psychological situations where LSD is for spiritual situations if that makes any sense.
Completely. LSD seems to affect the introverted realm, while the effects of MDMA are more heavily extroverted.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-10-2012, 01:43 AM
sepht's Avatar
sepht sepht is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1
Thanked 440 Times in 349 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

I remember ingesting about 1.5g of DXM and was visited by machine elves. They showed me how a magnetic generator could be suspended in super conductors. It was a very long building like a missile silo with hundreds of magnetized, suspended rings in what seemed like the outer reaches of space. These rings spun faster and faster until a beam of light exploded through the center like some sort of beam cannon. They explained to me that the energy generated has about as much energy as the surface of the sun. I was then transported to the surface of the sun. The sunlight was blinding and I couldn't make out much before I lifted myself out of my daydream.

Later that night I was visited by my sister and my dead grandmother. We held hands together and were transported to an old storage room where we prayed. My late great grandmother then appeared from a doorway. She was dressed in a beautiful blue gown that flowed down and behind her toward the doorway. My dead grandmother was absolutely delighted to see her mother and held a long (boring) conversation with her. I then left the two spirits alone because the land of the dead is no place for the land of the living.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-10-2012, 01:50 PM
DeepWithinMyMind DeepWithinMyMind is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Narnia
Thanks: 19
Thanked 53 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
I'd agree for me too. It's very hard for me to create a timeline. I'm not sure if these conscious moments happened at the end or during. They were few and far between. I do agree for a long time I was not me. I was everything???



I would estimate I was tripping very hard for about 5 hours with another hour on either end where i was pretty messed up.
No ones going to say anything about this?

If it only lasted for 5 hours then what you took was (probably)not acid, or those blotters are nowhere near as strong as you think they are.
__________________
Lies the answer
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
reggie_love (05-10-2012)
  #15  
Old 05-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Tokerface Tokerface is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United States of Australia
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 1,402 Times in 833 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Aren't you like 18 years old? Don't you live with your parents? How the hell do you get away with doing huge doses of acid?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-10-2012, 02:27 PM
The real slim spud's Avatar
The real slim spud The real slim spud is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: frootn...
Thanks: 263
Thanked 164 Times in 129 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

I can kind of understand that thing about empathy you're talking about. I remember coming down from Acid one day and I was watching Apocalypse Now. Totally awesome movie to watch on acid. Anyway, I felt like I could completely relate to the main character, like I was almost in his shoes. All the poetic sort of mystical language in that movie made sense to me as well. It was all so familiar.

Acid is an amazing drug
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:28 PM
dopeman420's Avatar
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: niggerville
Thanks: 38
Thanked 76 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepWithinMyMind View Post
No ones going to say anything about this?

If it only lasted for 5 hours then what you took was (probably)not acid, or those blotters are nowhere near as strong as you think they are.
I notice that after you're tripping for awhile you don't really notice that you're tripping anymore. It becomes your new norm and reality.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepWithinMyMind View Post
No ones going to say anything about this?

If it only lasted for 5 hours then what you took was (probably)not acid, or those blotters are nowhere near as strong as you think they are.
You can't really put anything else on blotters so I doubt it wasn't acid unless my entire life I've only gotten fake acid which is more unlikely. I guess its possible I said it may be much less than I thought it was it could of been as low as a half mg really.

Anyways, the hour thing was purely speculation this was over a week ago and I've been doing some amount of acid daily. I really can't remember that well.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokerface View Post
Aren't you like 18 years old? Don't you live with your parents? How the hell do you get away with doing huge doses of acid?
I'm 19 and I go to college most of the year so no. I do live with them during summer months but I also have an apartment in my town so yes and no? I obviously don't do it at my parents house.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeman420 View Post
I notice that after you're tripping for awhile you don't really notice that you're tripping anymore. It becomes your new norm and reality.
yeah,
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by The real slim spud View Post
I can kind of understand that thing about empathy you're talking about. I remember coming down from Acid one day and I was watching Apocalypse Now. Totally awesome movie to watch on acid. Anyway, I felt like I could completely relate to the main character, like I was almost in his shoes. All the poetic sort of mystical language in that movie made sense to me as well. It was all so familiar.

Acid is an amazing drug
Yes nice, I do estimate the polar bear thing happened towards the end of my trip now when I was slowly slipping into the real world.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:54 PM
shopping cart for brains's Avatar
shopping cart for brains shopping cart for brains is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: wall of voodoo
Thanks: 1,123
Thanked 872 Times in 626 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
You can't really put anything else on blotters so I doubt it wasn't acid unless my entire life I've only gotten fake acid which is more unlikely. I guess its possible I said it may be much less than I thought it was it could of been as low as a half mg really.

Anyways, the hour thing was purely speculation this was over a week ago and I've been doing some amount of acid daily. I really can't remember that well.
Just gonna stop yer quadruple post there to tell ya that yer completely wrong. There have been RCs impersonating LSD circulating around since the 80s. The first one that comes to mind is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOx, though I know there's more.

and you don't measure LSD in miligrams what the fuck (furiously editing here; oh, 10 tabs? smells like bullshit, especially if you only tripped 5 hours)

edit: on second thought DOx is probably a bad example, but there are other psychedelic RCs that can be soaked into blotter and sold as acid.
__________________

Last edited by shopping cart for brains; 05-10-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
JC Denton (05-11-2012), Nein Cat (05-10-2012), Something_clevar (08-07-2013)
  #23  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopping cart for brains View Post
Just gonna stop yer quadruple post there to tell ya that yer completely wrong. There have been RCs impersonating LSD circulating around since the 80s. The first one that comes to mind is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOx, though I know there's more.

and you don't measure LSD in miligrams what the fuck
I read somewhere that DOX was the only one that could even get close but you'd can't even get that much on blotter. I've tripped pretty hard off 2 hits I don't think that can happen with DOX but I don't know. Though this wikipedia article says its an amphetamine? I will admit I don't know jack shit about chemistry.

1000 Micrgrams=1 MG

Response to your Edit: OH well when I looked into it they said no. I'm not even sure DOX was the one they said anymore I thought it was DOC. Can you link me to these RC's?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-10-2012, 05:04 PM
shopping cart for brains's Avatar
shopping cart for brains shopping cart for brains is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: wall of voodoo
Thanks: 1,123
Thanked 872 Times in 626 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
I read somewhere that DOX was the only one that could even get close but you'd can't even get that much on blotter. I've tripped pretty hard off 2 hits I don't think that can happen with DOX but I don't know. Though this wikipedia article says its an amphetamine? I will admit I don't know jack shit about chemistry.

1000 Micrgrams=1 MG

Response to your Edit: OH well when I looked into it they said no. I'm not even sure DOX was the one they said anymore I thought it was DOC. Can you link me to these RC's?
here's a quote off a post on bluelight that showcased a few;
Quote:
ETH-LAD, 6-ethyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide is an analogue of LSD. It is described by Alexander Shulgin in the book TIHKAL. ETH-LAD is a hallucinogenic drug similar to LSD, and is slightly more potent than LSD itself with an active dose reported at between 40 and 150 micrograms. ETH-LAD has subtly different effects to LSD, described as less demanding.

N-Morpholinyllysergamide (LSM-775) is a derivative of ergine. It is reported to have some LSD-like effects at doses ranging from 75 to 700 micrograms.

D-Lysergic Acid Ethylamide, (LAE-32) is a derivative of ergine. It is reported to have some LSD-like effects but is weaker and shorter lasting, with an active dose reported to be between 0.5 and 1.5 milligrams.

N-Pyrrolidyllysergamide (LPD-824) is a derivative of ergine. It is reported to have some mild, short lasting LSD-like effects at a dose of 800 micrograms.

N1-Methyl-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (MLD-41, 9,10-didehydro-N,N-diethyl-1,6-dimethyl-ergoline-8-beta-carboxamide) is a derivative of LSD. The 1-methyl homologue of LSD is has more of somatic than sensory effect, has fewer visuals and is less well accepted than LSD, with the range of dosages being from 100 to 300 micrograms. This indicates that it is perhaps a third the potency of LSD which is in accord with both pupilary dilation and reflex action. However, the cardiovascular responses are actually increased. Besides being less potent than LSD, it appears to have a slower onset but it is equally long lived. There is cross-tolerance between MLD-41 and LSD.
though nowadays there's stuff like 2-CI and all of the NBOMe derivatives and whatnot.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
JC Denton (05-11-2012)
  #25  
Old 05-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopping cart for brains View Post
here's a quote off a post on bluelight that showcased a few;


though nowadays there's stuff like 2-CI and all of the NBOMe derivatives and whatnot.
Well maybe I don't have real LSD. There is really know way for me to tell.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-10-2012, 05:10 PM
shopping cart for brains's Avatar
shopping cart for brains shopping cart for brains is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: wall of voodoo
Thanks: 1,123
Thanked 872 Times in 626 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
Well maybe I don't have real LSD. There is really know way for me to tell.
hyep, but don't let that get you down. I'm not trying to tell you that you had fake acid, that's only for you to decide. Just wanted to let you know there really are a ton of impostors out there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopping cart for brains View Post
hyep, but don't let that get you down. I'm not trying to tell you that you had fake acid, that's only for you to decide. Just wanted to let you know there really are a ton of impostors out there.
No I really don't care. I basically get the full effects of acid. So for all intents and purposes it is acid to me. Even if it is an analogue. I doubt it's one of those ones with only some similar effects it would have to be an analogue. I get it from some old hippie guy and he tells me stories about the 60s so that gives me some confidence its real.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
SoulButter (05-10-2012)
  #28  
Old 05-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Ph0x Ph0x is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Big Empty
Thanks: 2,179
Thanked 1,258 Times in 843 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ph0x
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

I think the error here is the definition of trip.

I think unwires means the peak was 5 hours, not the total duration.

After you have total ego loss, tripping a little seems like sobriety.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Miley Highrus Miley Highrus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 25
Thanked 434 Times in 268 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by phox View Post
I think the error here is the definition of trip.

I think unwires means the peak was 5 hours, not the total duration.

After you have total ego loss, tripping a little seems like sobriety.
Exactly. I mean when I woke up the next moving the walls were still melting so the actual effects were long. When I have the 5 hour estimate I was saying when I wasn't me. Also like I said time wasn't really a worry or something I was paying attention too so I don't know could of been much longer.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-10-2012, 09:50 PM
SoulButter's Avatar
SoulButter SoulButter is offline
Joint Chief of Soul
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Thanks: 677
Thanked 767 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by phox View Post
I think the error here is the definition of trip.

I think unwires means the peak was 5 hours, not the total duration.
What I was just about to post. Beat me to it lol.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-10-2012, 10:47 PM
delysid's Avatar
delysid delysid is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In the imagination of god.
Thanks: 206
Thanked 128 Times in 85 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

This reminds me of a time me and 2 other mates took around 20-25 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds (LSA) after sharing a gram of MDMA. After about an hour and a half this three dimensional fractal formed from nowhere, which I stared at for what seemed like hours while lying on the floor with my limbs spread out.
Got this massive sense of belonging and unity with everything, then I was glowing for weeks after.

That part about the polar bear cracked me up, higher doses always give the most memorable trips.
__________________
Everything is acceptable, as long as house prices don't crash.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-10-2012, 10:50 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,047
Thanked 1,821 Times in 1,393 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepWithinMyMind View Post
No ones going to say anything about this?

If it only lasted for 5 hours then what you took was (probably)not acid, or those blotters are nowhere near as strong as you think they are.
Someone been dosing 25i/25c, lmao.



Anyways, anytime I've done a religious dose of a psych I end up not really remembering much.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-11-2012, 06:52 AM
Tokerface Tokerface is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United States of Australia
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 1,402 Times in 833 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Lol, 10 hits? American acid hits must be weak as piss. Here one hit is 20 bucks and makes you trip hard for 12-13 hours.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Doki66 Doki66 is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks: 283
Thanked 198 Times in 137 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
I'd like to start of by saying I have no clue how much LSD I ingested. It is almost impossible to tell. I'll tell you based on the experiences I had on lower doses I would estimate the hits I have are right around 100 micro grams. I took 10 hits.

The following was written during the trip.

t-0 minutes Begin ingesting
t-20minutes Finish ingesting
t-45 minutes What I would describe as a mild body high with the visuals kicking in things start morphing and melting.
t-1 hour Visuals are much more vibrant. Lights are extremely beautiful. I am giggling to myself seeing the beauty in the simplest things. I can close my eyes and see a light show. Similar to a kaleidoscope or what you would see on a DMT trip. Worth noting is I was urinating and looking at the toilet seat. It quickly morphed from its original shape into a circle and all kinds of shapes. What was odd though was it momentarily morphed into a perfect rectangle. I've never seen something do that at lower doses everything is very nonuniform.

The following was written after the trip.

From this point on I lost track of time and sense of the trip report I was writing. The computer became nothing to me it wasn't really a thing I was concerned with or that mattered. I probably don't remember a lot of what happened and can't even more of it of it into words.

I essentially laid in my bed and thought with my eyes closed. I was slipping in and out of reality. It's a very difficult thing to explain. It was like most of the time I wasn't me. I was so much more but nothing at all. I could feel connection with things on a much more spiritual level.

I was "watching" a Discovery channel special on the polar region or something. I would regain conscious thought only for a moment to capture an idea from the program and then slip back into this new world to mull over the idea. It wasn't like I was thinking about it though it's like I was it like I was communicating with it on some subconscious level. I remember seeing a polar bear mother starving mother desperately looking for food to feed her children. She was hungry herself and hadn't eaten in days. I could understand this on a whole different level. It wasn't empathy it was something much more connecting something indescribable. The best way I can is to say I was the polar bear. I suddenly could almost gain the consciousness of the polar bear. This wasn't quite it though. It wasn't like I had became the polar bear but rather I had communicated with it in some new realm. Some new reality where I could see how me and a female polar bear were so much alike. It's kind of odd to think about sober because I'm not a female, I'm obviously not a bear, I don't even have kids, and really have never been starving. Yet somehow I knew exactly what it was like.

My motor skills were very limited. I remember being very thirsty and I had prepared for this. I always get thirsty while tripping. I tried to drink my water but spilled lots of it. On myself and the bed. Not to mention the water entering my body was a whole different sensation.

I hope someone enjoyed this. I wish I could describe it better to help people understand. It is so beautiful in my mind but almost ugly in words.

Its so good to hear that
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:07 AM
Doki66 Doki66 is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks: 283
Thanked 198 Times in 137 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokerface View Post
Lol, 10 hits? American acid hits must be weak as piss. Here one hit is 20 bucks and makes you trip hard for 12-13 hours.
American acid is not weak as shit it depends on how much you dilute the crystal. And who you know

Last edited by Doki66; 05-11-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:48 AM
JC Denton's Avatar
JC Denton JC Denton is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,127
Thanked 1,158 Times in 848 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwires View Post
No I really don't care. I basically get the full effects of acid. So for all intents and purposes it is acid to me. Even if it is an analogue. I doubt it's one of those ones with only some similar effects it would have to be an analogue. I get it from some old hippie guy and he tells me stories about the 60s so that gives me some confidence its real.
There is an analog of LSD called AL-LAD. It has basically the same effects, but is less potent (still fits on a blotter) and shorter-acting. It's been sold on a lot of RC website for a while now, and a lot of people are passing off RC's as real drugs recently.
__________________
My vision is augmented.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:24 AM
FrY's Avatar
FrY FrY is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calabi-yau manifold.
Thanks: 362
Thanked 427 Times in 322 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

If you are not complely trolling look into mirror neurons which allow you to experience and learn from a conscious not o your own.
__________________
KEEP ON HUFFIN TILL YOU BRAIN GOES.......POP
CAPS off
now sponsoring hypno toad.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 AM
FrY's Avatar
FrY FrY is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calabi-yau manifold.
Thanks: 362
Thanked 427 Times in 322 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Anyone ever get the feeling the webfeds use zoklet as a means to develop their lingo, and gather some bits of information so they can carry on conversations without sounding completely ignorant.

Although more often than not they leave a lot of inconsistency in there writing.

More likely I am just talkin outta ma
__________________
KEEP ON HUFFIN TILL YOU BRAIN GOES.......POP
CAPS off
now sponsoring hypno toad.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-12-2012, 01:34 AM
36fuckin5 36fuckin5 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Land Of Senseless Delights
Thanks: 390
Thanked 142 Times in 96 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Congrats. You found the second plateau of LSD. It gets really fucking weird around 2-2.5 mg
__________________
Smoke shit and fuck and then sleep for a spell,
I don't do it bad, but I do it well.
I just do the hell out of living, that's the best I can do.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-12-2012, 01:44 AM
36fuckin5 36fuckin5 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Land Of Senseless Delights
Thanks: 390
Thanked 142 Times in 96 Posts
Default Re: 1 MG of LSD trip report

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopping cart for brains View Post
and you don't measure LSD in miligrams what the fuck (furiously editing here; oh, 10 tabs? smells like bullshit, especially if you only tripped 5 hours)
Some of us measure it in grams. All depends on who you know.

OP, if you wanna test it, get a blacklight and hit it with that. If it glows, it's real. If it doesn't, it's either dirty crystal or some RC.

Ehlerich reagent would also tell you something about it.

Also, the paper (or ink as some people like to claim) is NOT BITTER with real LSD. I have eaten more blotter prints than most of you have seen, and never once has the ink caused good crystal to taste bitter. That's just a myth people put out there so they can pass off RCs as acid.
__________________
Smoke shit and fuck and then sleep for a spell,
I don't do it bad, but I do it well.
I just do the hell out of living, that's the best I can do.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
lsd, report, trip

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My last DXM trip (report) Sick Boy Better Living Through Chemistry 8 06-02-2013 01:53 AM
Trip Report Hydroponichronic Better Living Through Chemistry 30 08-01-2011 08:15 AM
JWH-073 Trip Report zombo.com Better Living Through Chemistry 6 07-29-2010 01:29 AM
DMT Trip Report Dionysus Better Living Through Chemistry 9 12-27-2009 07:39 AM
IV LSD Trip Report Stock Market Anomalies Better Living Through Chemistry 4 12-16-2009 02:46 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.