Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > LOL, Internet

Old 05-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Sad Cat fight: angry brother allegedly drives car into sister after pet wees on his compu

Quote:
A man has driven his car into his sister during a domestic dispute in the Blue Mountains, sparked when her cat urinated on his computer, police say.

The siblings began fighting in their house on Heather Road, Winmalee, north west of Sydney, about 2.30pm yesterday.

Police said the 19-year-old woman was dragged across the floor, before the man went outside and threw the cat into his car.
Advertisement: Story continues below

When the woman ran onto the street, her 20-year-old brother allegedly drove into her, police said.

She was taken to Nepean Hospital in a serious condition, with a fractured spine, fractured leg and a collapsed lung.

Blue Mountains local area command duty officer Inspector Peter Scheinflug said it was unclear what the man was planning to do with the cat when he threw it in the car.

"There's no such thing as a routine domestic. They're all unpredictable," Inspector Scheinflug said.

"It's an unusual one."

Police established a crime scene after the alleged fight yesterday and arrested the brother.

He was charged with common assault and negligent driving and was granted bail to appear in Penrith Local Court on May 15.

The cat was not hurt.

Inspector Scheinflug said the cat did not go to an animal shelter.

"The cat got out of the car and it's safe and well."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/cat-fight-...#ixzz1uYj71oYU

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/cat-fight-...510-1ye3a.html
Old 05-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Duke

Send a message via Skype™ to Vox Ducis
Default Re: Cat fight: angry brother allegedly drives car into sister after pet wees on his c

Any Australian user missing ?
Old 05-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 5,148 Times in 3,320 Posts
Default Re: Cat fight: angry brother allegedly drives car into sister after pet wees on his c

He got off pretty easy on those charges, a prosecutor could've easily tried for attempted vehicular homicide considering her injuries.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,016 Times in 723 Posts

some people are fucking retarded and should be executed.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,897 Times in 2,016 Posts

lol that cat is a master level troll, that chick didnt feed him and he knew exactly what to do.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:25 PM
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ

He should definitely have been charged with assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder or something a little more severe than common assault and negligent driving.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Acolyte

Thanked 1,821 Times in 1,393 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pat-Man View Post
lol that cat is a master level troll, that chick didnt feed him and he knew exactly what to do.
lold.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Grander Duke

So OP drove car into sister?

Makes a change from him driving his cock into her I suppose.
My Gran said to me, "Young men of today just aren't as polite and charming as they were when I was young." I had to explain, "Thatís because they arenít trying to fuck you now." - Francis Martin Patrick Boyle
Old 05-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piles of Crack View Post
He got off pretty easy on those charges, a prosecutor could've easily tried for attempted vehicular homicide considering her injuries.
Ya.. I'm pretty sure the guy tried to drive off with the cat and the stupid bitch sister tried to stop the car with her body in a mad desperation. After he ran her over he was probably like OH FUCK and called 911 right away. I don't think he intended to cause her harm, merely escape with the cat to murder it. IMO the sister is pretty retarded and the media isn't going to spin that angle because its easier to just slander a guy for attempting to kill his sister with a car.

It would be like if someone grabbed your starbucks coffee and jumped in their pickup and started to drive away when for some reason you tried to stop them by jumping in front of the truck without realizing a vehicle cannot stop instantly and get crushed. Its just stupidity on her part.

Last edited by Ghost Buster; 05-12-2012 at 02:05 AM.