Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Neurons & Needles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-20-2012, 03:19 AM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,765
Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,482 Posts
Default The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Life is a trap. A cyclical trap. You cannot escape.

When you're unemployed = depressed
When you're employed = depressed

You motivate yourself to work because you generate money which is then used to purchase items or services. Problem is, you won't actually want any of that shit if you didn't have a shitty job. You're only buying shit like alcohol because you're depressed about being employed. Coming home after a hard day of work? Yum, red wine with my meal, yum, a fucking beer, yum, 700ml of vodka and I can still type coherently, make me mod!!!

When you're unemployed, you're depressed because you lack money and cannot purchase shit that you think you want. Problem is, you only want to spend money on books and school and alcohol and gym and haircuts and other shit because you're unemployed. You think this shit will make you employable and you're desperate to make yourself look and feel better. You get a temporary burst of motivation that only lasts for about half an hour, and then you're back to your existential crisis.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, just kill yourself. If you're depressed, it's not going to get better. You're fooling yourself. There is no cure for depression. There is no cure for anxiety. There is no cure for assburgers. Those stories you hear about people being treated are not legit. They were never depressed in the first place. They were just suffering from munchausen's AKA Figure-8 disorder. If you're an unselfish person who cares about humanity and the state of the Earth, you would kill yourself within the next 24 hours. Godspeed.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
ayingerbrau (05-20-2012), Duke Zion (05-20-2012), Mutant Funk Drink (05-20-2012)
  #2  
Old 05-20-2012, 03:35 AM
crazzyass crazzyass is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Thanks: 1,895
Thanked 1,058 Times in 687 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Right after you.
__________________
"p.s. i better not call Cory something like a filthy liberal, otherwise crazzyass could accuse me of using a slur in an off-topic manner, and ban me" - WAN
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-20-2012, 03:36 AM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,765
Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,482 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzyass View Post
Right after you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-20-2012, 03:37 AM
WAN WAN is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 187
Thanked 501 Times in 414 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

not sure if your trolling or not but anyway..when i read the first part i thought you sounded like the perfect female counterpart to the evasion kid aka mac evasion.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-20-2012, 03:40 AM
Actor's Avatar
Actor Actor is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 485
Thanked 828 Times in 571 Posts
Smile Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

I've chosen to kill myself, by meathod of dieing of old age.
__________________
*dosen't proof read*


Problem?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-20-2012, 04:41 AM
HampTheToker's Avatar
HampTheToker HampTheToker is offline
Child of The Fence
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: oranges
Thanks: 4,637
Thanked 2,638 Times in 1,729 Posts
Default Re: The reason why I should just kill myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
Life is a trap. A cyclical trap. I cannot escape.

When I'm unemployed = depressed
When I'm employed = depressed

I motivate myself to work because I generate money which is then used to purchase items or services. Problem is, I won't actually want any of that shit if I didn't have a shitty job. I'm only buying shit like alcohol because I'm depressed about being employed. Coming home after a hard day of work? Yum, red wine with my meal, yum, a fucking beer, yum, 700ml of vodka and I can still type coherently, make me mod!!!

When I'm unemployed, I'm depressed because I lack money and cannot purchase shit that I think I want. Problem is, I only want to spend money on books and school and alcohol and gym and haircuts and other shit because I'm unemployed. I think this shit will make me employable and I'm desperate to make myself look and feel better. I get a temporary burst of motivation that only lasts for about half an hour, and then I'm back to my existential crisis.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, (I should) just kill myself. If I'm depressed, it's not going to get better. I'm fooling myself. There is no cure for depression. There is no cure for anxiety. There is no cure for assburgers. Those stories I hear about people being treated are not legit. They were never depressed in the first place. They were just suffering from munchausen's AKA Figure-8 disorder. If you're an unselfish person who cares about humanity and the state of the Earth, you would kill yourself within the next 24 hours (with me). Godspeed.
Corrected that for you Dr. Daily.
__________________
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things...and how does that work? You're a bicycle."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-20-2012, 05:21 AM
sepht's Avatar
sepht sepht is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1
Thanked 440 Times in 349 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
Life is a trap. A cyclical trap. You cannot escape.

When you're unemployed = depressed
When you're employed = depressed

You motivate yourself to work because you generate money which is then used to purchase items or services. Problem is, you won't actually want any of that shit if you didn't have a shitty job. You're only buying shit like alcohol because you're depressed about being employed. Coming home after a hard day of work? Yum, red wine with my meal, yum, a fucking beer, yum, 700ml of vodka and I can still type coherently, make me mod!!!

When you're unemployed, you're depressed because you lack money and cannot purchase shit that you think you want. Problem is, you only want to spend money on books and school and alcohol and gym and haircuts and other shit because you're unemployed. You think this shit will make you employable and you're desperate to make yourself look and feel better. You get a temporary burst of motivation that only lasts for about half an hour, and then you're back to your existential crisis.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, just kill yourself. If you're depressed, it's not going to get better. You're fooling yourself. There is no cure for depression. There is no cure for anxiety. There is no cure for assburgers. Those stories you hear about people being treated are not legit. They were never depressed in the first place. They were just suffering from munchausen's AKA Figure-8 disorder. If you're an unselfish person who cares about humanity and the state of the Earth, you would kill yourself within the next 24 hours. Godspeed.
weren't you going to school to be a shrink?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-20-2012, 05:21 AM
Marsh's Avatar
Marsh Marsh is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Across the Rio Grandio
Thanks: 259
Thanked 204 Times in 161 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

One of the only times I'm not depressed is while working. I guess I'm just lucky to love my job
__________________
"You can't look at everything in such a fecal matter."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-20-2012, 05:47 AM
moron moron is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks: 148
Thanked 342 Times in 251 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I've chosen to kill myself, by meathod of dieing of old age.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:03 AM
sexually vulnerable CPR dummy's Avatar
sexually vulnerable CPR dummy sexually vulnerable CPR dummy is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: THE D-D-DURTY SOUTH
Thanks: 617
Thanked 770 Times in 528 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Yeah life is depressing but I'm not going to kill myself over it, Jesus man, I love being depressed. It's almost like an inside joke and the only way to get in on it is to not take shitty SSRIs.
__________________
..AND WE USED FEMUR BONES TO SMASH IN THE SKULLS OF THE MEEK.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
JeffreyH (05-22-2012)
  #11  
Old 05-20-2012, 07:01 AM
DJ Meaty Cheeks's Avatar
DJ Meaty Cheeks DJ Meaty Cheeks is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Far out
Thanks: 753
Thanked 817 Times in 601 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

I hate it when people smugly tell you it'll get better - I've been depressed for decades, nothing has worked, therapy, psychiatric drugs, self-help bullshit & hucksters, all that shit. The only thing that even provides short term relief is cannabis & psychedelic drugs. Drinking too, and other hard drugs, but being an addict to real goddamn drugs get pretty fucking hellish.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-20-2012, 07:26 AM
FoodStamps's Avatar
FoodStamps FoodStamps is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: I'll Rape You
Thanks: 60
Thanked 100 Times in 84 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

kill yourself first
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-20-2012, 07:31 AM
ShyStar ShyStar is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 45
Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

I agree with OP besides the part about killing yourselves.

I can't confirm the unemployed part as I have held multiple jobs without ever having any time where I didn't have employment. I will confirm however that generally what people spend their money on is shit they can live without.

Think about it - How much money do you think people working spend on transport to and from work? Car maintenance, public transport, car parking costs, clothes for work (shoes, socks, pants, shirt), education/training to get considered for jobs in the first place...and as OP said things used to cope for work...whether it be coffee to wake you up because workplaces mostly have inflexible working hours - They want you there early, be fucked if is forces unhealthy sleeping patterns...or medication to 'cope' with the work whether it be alcohol and cigarettes or prescription/illicit drugs.

And think about executive types - They have fancy suits, watches, perhaps designer eye wear, cologne, flashy car, etc. Where they reside may also be a hang up they have - They work to pay for an image they want to maintain...at work


I'm working to own my own place outright (I've already fully furnished it) meaning no rent/mortgage repayments - I intend on working as little as possible in a job with minimal responsibility - Like the father in America Beauty. However recently when I had some time off I found myself to be bored early on.

I feel it's a matter of being free of all obligations and discovering what you want to do, what you enjoy doing/find fulfilling. At least I hope that's what I can do - It hasn't happened yet.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Struwwelpeter Struwwelpeter is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 1,359
Thanked 3,173 Times in 2,083 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Rude Louis's Avatar
Rude Louis Rude Louis is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanks: 109
Thanked 355 Times in 202 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

What's the matter OP, did you watch a Matrix/Fight Club marathon on Tv or something?

Life is a dirty whore. She's untrustworthy and she'll fuck you first chance she gets. Doesn't' mean you should just cry about it/kill yourself.

Ever thought about trying to change things for the better? Course not, you're just some angsty motherfucker who doesn't want to do anything.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-20-2012, 08:40 AM
aquabania's Avatar
aquabania aquabania is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: your moms basement
Thanks: 695
Thanked 702 Times in 416 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

there's other ways to live

find a cave in the desert, trap vermin, eat vermin
__________________
THANKS BUTTON IS OVER THERE FAGGOT ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-20-2012, 08:44 AM
ShyStar ShyStar is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 45
Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
Arrow Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude Louis View Post
Ever thought about trying to change things for the better? Course not, you're just some angsty motherfucker who doesn't want to do anything.
People can't change things other than superficial shit. What would you suggest someone depressed over the loss of a loved one do to change things? Pissed off that wars are being waged? Yeah everyday Joe's can change that

I consider a big part of depression being accepting the fact you don't mean shit to the point where you become apathetic about everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
I hate it when people smugly tell you it'll get better - I've been depressed for decades, nothing has worked, therapy, psychiatric drugs, self-help bullshit & hucksters, all that shit. The only thing that even provides short term relief is cannabis & psychedelic drugs. Drinking too, and other hard drugs, but being an addict to real goddamn drugs get pretty fucking hellish.
This guy.

Believing things can/will change for the better is wishful thinking, it comes down to luck more than anything an individual can influence for themselves...and people that aren't so naive to this fact and have learned to live with it probably can't appreciate good things on the rare occasions they do actually occur.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Zanick's Avatar
Zanick Zanick is offline
Sea Cucumber
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bikini Bottom
Thanks: 2,089
Thanked 2,134 Times in 1,451 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

I'm trying right now but it's not working fast enough
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Rude Louis's Avatar
Rude Louis Rude Louis is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanks: 109
Thanked 355 Times in 202 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyStar View Post
People can't change things other than superficial shit. What would you suggest someone depressed over the loss of a loved one do to change things? Pissed off that wars are being waged? Yeah everyday Joe's can change that
Well then take the OP's advice and kill yourself, average Joe.

The very fact that he hasn't committed suicide and took the time to jizz out a thread means he either wants or is able to do something.

Quote time:

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are."
-H.L Mencken
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 AM
ayingerbrau's Avatar
ayingerbrau ayingerbrau is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Thanks: 764
Thanked 743 Times in 518 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Zoklet suicide pact 2012.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-20-2012, 09:47 AM
southernsun's Avatar
southernsun southernsun is offline
Guardian Immortal
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tamriel
Thanks: 160
Thanked 672 Times in 484 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

I was watching a program once and some scientist was saying 'working in todays society is just an advanced form of slavery, money is essentially freedom, without money you're not free to do what you want'.
__________________
0_o
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-20-2012, 09:57 AM
sepht's Avatar
sepht sepht is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1
Thanked 440 Times in 349 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by _southernsun View Post
I was watching a program once and some scientist was saying 'working in todays society is just an advanced form of slavery, money is essentially freedom, without money you're not free to do what you want'.
things you own end up owning you
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Struwwelpeter Struwwelpeter is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 1,359
Thanked 3,173 Times in 2,083 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude Louis View Post

Ever thought about trying to change things for the better? Course not, you're just some angsty motherfucker who doesn't want to do anything.
Or maybe she is the more rational being; having realized that there is nothing you can change. For any person to say "I will change things for the better" is to concede to being a sore loser. In this world there is nothing that anyone can do to change the circumstances surrounding their lives. Anyone who tries to do so is being driven by the same thing that made their lives miserable in the first place; human ego/craving. Those who try the hardest to shape and mold the world in their vision and in accordance with their desires are the ones who are most miserable when they die.

All you can do is remove yourself of craving. You do not necessarily have to kill yourself in the mortal sense, but you must kill your desires. This is the cheat code for life on Earth. The circumstances around you do not get any better; but that doesn't matter because you have been freed from any fears or prejudice that you harbored for them.

This demonic idea that anyone should 'do something' (in the external sense) needs to be done away with.

Last edited by Struwwelpeter; 05-20-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Godfrey (05-20-2012), King of the world (05-20-2012), ShyStar (05-20-2012), Zanick (05-22-2012)
  #24  
Old 05-20-2012, 01:02 PM
ShyStar ShyStar is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 45
Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude Louis View Post
Well then take the OP's advice and kill yourself, average Joe.

The very fact that he hasn't committed suicide and took the time to jizz out a thread means he either wants or is able to do something.
I don't want anyone to commit suicide. I think people do have things to live for however modern day life where people worry themselves sick (literally) about things like employment, money, and relationships. Kind of evil that society makes people sick about money and 'success', then sells them a cure that dulls their true unadulterated feelings.

I suppose I was a little dark in what I said - People can make changes in their lives but I stand firm on my belief people's a lot expectations are unrealistic and that this is just one thing that can bring on depression.

Here's something to put things into perspective about depression

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ssive_disorder

Look at some of those famous names. I noticed Halle Berry. She suffers from depression despite the fact she is an 'empowered' modern woman with some color to her skin (fathers side), she was a Miss World Entrant, she is considered to be beautiful by a lot of people to the extent of making sexiest woman of the world list/s, she has had a successful career and has a child...she also appears healthy besides any depression she still has.

If someone like Halle Berry can get depressed, how are 'regular' people supposed to have hope? Trivia: Halle Berry's parents met in the same psychiatric ward that they worked in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _southernsun View Post
I was watching a program once and some scientist was saying 'working in todays society is just an advanced form of slavery, money is essentially freedom, without money you're not free to do what you want'.
I can't remember where I heard it but whatever it was said that when slavery was still around in countries that have since 'progressed' the slave owner was required to house and feed their slave worker/s. Now that this is all history, they say workers on low wages have to house and feed themselves and the rising costs of living make this more and more difficult - It's truly being a wage slave - So the difference between a slave and a wage slave is that the slave had less 'rights' as a worker an no freedom to leave where they wanted to.

People that work like this and seem content don't make a lot of sense to me - With the only exception I can think of being those that *currently* love their work - And face it the opportunity to earn a full income doing what you actually like doing exists to only a small slice of society...and these individuals run the risk of coming to hate what they once loved because they associate it with work.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Rude Louis's Avatar
Rude Louis Rude Louis is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanks: 109
Thanked 355 Times in 202 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
Or maybe she is the more rational being; having realized that there is nothing you can change. For any person to say "I will change things for the better" is to concede to being a sore loser. In this world there is nothing that anyone can do to change the circumstances surrounding their lives. Anyone who tries to do so is being driven by the same thing that made their lives miserable in the first place; human ego/craving. Those who try the hardest to shape and mold the world in their vision and in accordance with their desires are the ones who are most miserable when they die.

All you can do is remove yourself of craving. You do not necessarily have to kill yourself in the mortal sense, but you must kill your desires. This is the cheat code for life on Earth. The circumstances around you do not get any better; but that doesn't matter because you have been freed from any fears or prejudice that you harbored for them.

This demonic idea that anyone should 'do something' (in the external sense) needs to be done away with.
What the Hell Jim, you forgot to say "nigger" and "economic collapse".
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:12 PM
rustyshackleford420's Avatar
rustyshackleford420 rustyshackleford420 is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 1,300
Thanked 553 Times in 411 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Life sucks then you die. But that's just it. Life sucking is the human condition, I mean it sucks almost equally for everyone regardless of social status and wealth. But that doesn't mean anyone should commit suicide. You're alive and before you were alive you were nothing, so regardless of how shitty life is you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I take consolation in that thought, its one of the reasons I can't decide if I'm depressed or not.

Edit: If I gave everyone in this thread a million dollars, a week later you'd be just as unhappy as you were before. Maybe its possible to figure out happiness, but happiness doesn't really exist. When we're busy doing shit with our lives we are just distracting ourselves and thinking about our problems less.

Last edited by rustyshackleford420; 05-20-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Toothlessjoe's Avatar
Toothlessjoe Toothlessjoe is offline
Special Kid
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Thanks: 308
Thanked 865 Times in 541 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Great thread.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:26 PM
King of the world King of the world is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks: 1,230
Thanked 1,307 Times in 948 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
Or maybe she is the more rational being; having realized that there is nothing you can change. For any person to say "I will change things for the better" is to concede to being a sore loser.
I'm not concerned with changing things for the better anymore, not at the moment anyway because I feel I'm just one of the very few who do desire a better life, while the majority are content and crowding the fucking place up, getting in the way. I'm preoccupied with just being 'evil', a manipulator of peoples' greed and vanity, thriving off the modern man's misery and just being brutal and kicking someone's ass when necessary. It's certainly more fun than a job, being a con man is a career. If at a later point I have enough money to have some influence to work with the government then maybe a change can be made, but I'm not holding my breath, anything can happen to change the course of a plan.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:29 PM
benny vader's Avatar
benny vader benny vader is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Męth Island
Thanks: 113
Thanked 453 Times in 326 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

*adds aquabania to my ignore list*

arrrr ..... what a relief, the agonizing symptom of stretched page now disappeared altogether, now I can read in comfort.

Thanks daily, your post had inspired me to be productive with my ignore list.
__________________
This is Benny Vader, I AM YOUR GOTT DAMN JOHN CONNOR

if your reading this shit .... then your the resistance ...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:35 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 130
Thanked 734 Times in 579 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

That void that never goes away that you are talking about can be filled perfectly by God, even if He is just a figment of your imagination, He is still the cure.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Shrike's Avatar
Shrike Shrike is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Let's get scratchin'
Thanks: 450
Thanked 916 Times in 630 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

I think there are people that have jobs that don't suck and are happy in them, and with the rest of their life. You're just not likely to see many of them in the 8:30 am rush hour office drone crowd.

I've thought about killing myself so many times, in fact it's always sort of there buzzing away somewhere in my head. What keeps me going is that I don't want to be thought of as a loser who killed himself by people I know and used to know. I want to prove them wrong and succeed in some way. I want to get a bit of money and travel a bit, maybe move to a nicer flat/area and out of this shithole. The other thing that keeps me going is that I know it would hurt my family a lot, we're already pretty fucked up but I can't stand thinking about how bad they would feel afterwards.

I've never seen, but I believe
In a promised land
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:58 PM
King of the world King of the world is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks: 1,230
Thanked 1,307 Times in 948 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

My advice, fuck bitches and get money. These problems are unlikely to be solved by our generation and the burden will be passed down to our children to deal with, or maybe it will be left to the generation after; it'll just make it easier for them if they have the funds and resources to do so. It's merely a matter of survival first and foremost, not 'progress'.

Feudalism needs to make a come back. Fuck doing a 'job'. A career criminal who is a success due to exploitation in a shit environment that he alone will have little control over is much more respectable in my eyes than some jobsworth cunt who does nothing but piss and moan and will not better themselves, but this is often because they can't. The whole idea of equality just needs to fucking die and people accept their place in the world.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-20-2012, 07:22 PM
-Fuck- -Fuck- is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East Coast, USA
Thanks: 303
Thanked 436 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

A lot of what you say is very true.

However, call it a hunch or notion, I do feel that destruction of the body itself cannot destroy what I truly am, as I am what moves the body, and like a robot, it is not really me. Always reflecting me, always responding to me, never my essence which is almost indefinable. (I dont even think religious people who believe in heaven or hell after death ever contemplate what is in front of their face). I dont particularly like being alive, or what I deal with daily, and I dont particularly think suicide is the option, I just enjoy the movies, music, porn, pretty girls, books and sunlight and try to just ignore everything else that doesnt serve me in the long run (and Im not trying to sound spiritual, its just common sense and my coping methods aside from food and drugs). Given that, what's frightening I think to even an immortal God is the idea that no matter what you do, you cannot -not- exist. What scares me more than suicide, dying, losing everything I have sometimes is being born yet again in another body only to repeat it. THAT is the real pain of existence itself. Not being able to not exist...

This is the wall I hit when I think suicidally, which I do sometimes, then I realize its just time to take a nap or go do something cool. No other option really. Employed, unemployed. Fuck, with the amount of torrents up these days I stopped giving a shit about money before I ever started to give a shit. I'm sooo more interested in people wanting to get electrical energy off grid, I could care less if you bought me a house before you bought me my own generator and taught me how to build an underground hideout at the beach just for a weekend project, hahaha....

I couldnt buy another thing if I had the best job in the world. It's really about time management... You think it's so far off when we're not planet hopping, making as much electricity as we want off grid and therefore ending "homelessness"? (lack of shelter with electricity = homelessness to me). Money, a lot of jobs, and materialism is a structure that is just so full of loopholes, flaws, etc, but I think anyone who truly realizes it, accepts it and starts to look at people deep down they see something that isnt robotic, people actually CAN be amazing beings that can look beyond materialism, because they just have this soul that has a hint of love in it. Yes, people still do have a heart deep down and it's almost like this "grid" of energy where people can be decent for the most part, but the money system and the pressure is what fucks them up. Hell, I'll say what Im talking about is beneath physical matter itself, there is a definite "connection" people have beyond money, that I think somehow keeps people wanting to experience the company of other people, despite the pain.

Society makes you feel like you need to rush around for a system that isnt meant to last and doesnt care about you or have sentience. Its realizing this that makes me a little less suicidal about my money issues or having a job or not, because like you say it's all the same. It can be unbearable to deal with people though, I say music is an extremely powerful tool. The only way I find relief is in devising a schedule of practices and goals that have nothing to do with money, and only to do with me enjoying life or learning new things/exploring the world.

In the end though when you reach your plateau and everything is "perfect", (lets say you find ways to be happy with or without job continuously forever) you realize youre just a man who wants to fuck chicks and then you want to work, want to serve society, want to go meet chicks, hook up with them, date them on the side, marry em, etc... because there's just nothing else to do, I guess. Haha. Isnt life funny like that sometimes.

So what is the cure? If you feel that dying won't solve it and you will be here for eternity in some form or another to experience all that it is we call "life"? When materialism makes no sense and society seems backwards? Well I think tantra is a good lifestyle to have, a basically healthy sexuality and level of physical play is good. Music pretty much soothes you and blocks out the absolutely needless thoughts being fed to you from tv, people, radio, etc (all the universe truly IS, IS sounds and light if you think about it)... Just because everyone focuses on some war doesnt mean you have to (and believe me certain negative people FEED on this shit and love to protect their negativity by making you focus on absolutely ridiculous thought processes)...

then there's creativity, music, art. Something to express your mind... It comes down to being positive and taking shit with the hordes of negativity around you. I went through a lot of this with family when I was fasting and realizing not only were they not interested, but they were going to abuse me and make a scene about it (even years later), displaying how boring their lives really are. I felt this deep, dark, unconscious force within people judging me to either go make a lot of money or ejaculate in a woman, and its these 2 forces, eat and cum, that I saw as actually disturbing me in a perfect state when I was pretty happy and just fine. Then I realized you are ALWAYS going to be pressured to do things by these people forever and there isnt shit you can do about it. Its relationships and sex itself, you cannot escape your nature no matter what you do chicks will want your dick and will try to do things to get it, and it feels good to spend time with them... We're just wired that way

I do think my field of work will one day be digital art and that MIGHT save my sanity in my older years as far as income (creativity always seems a saner path), but Im in no way rushing to that finish line, and it's never going to be about the money. I think to really want to offer a gift to society without feeling forced to work comes from having all you want and feeling a need to share, naturally. This to me is what happens when you have options and dont feel you have kids to serve, (and dont listen to the women suggesting you need kids) you end up wanting to help SOMEONE if your needs are met. I think its all about managing your time and prioritizing to the point where you have this zone society cant interfere with and serve in a way that you dont feel used or you "have to" that can keep you from killing yourself: a lot of guys have kids before they can even start to think like this, and bam, society eats them up. Bills, food, wife, house, blah blah. This is NOT the society I would want to bring anyone into. I'm AMAZED when I hear people are getting their heads cut off FROM THE BACK over drug wars (and no Im not watching the video, thanks anyways zoklet)

It's the money system itself, youve got to realize. It's greed, but as far as "needing money to live" which is most people's issue: Its totally never going to work forever, at least in terms of paying for ELECTRICITY... that to me is what most people never think about as they slave away. How easy it is for 4 guys to grow 500 marijuana plants underground tapping a wire. I mean do you not see the future here? We bind ourselves to the money system, and we pay the price. You dont have to believe in Andromedans, I personally dont think Alex Collier is lying, but I think whether or not they exist, what he says "they say" is true to me: A pyramid power structure is doomed (one man on top, the rest under) by its design, and "pieces of paper with pictures on them" is not a defining point of human worth...LOL.

"I dont get it... why do you need to pay to live on a planet you were born on?"

This society is like an unevolved Andromedan society: We live short lifespans, addictions are norm and we condemn those who fast or live simple lives without need of constant external collecting (or crucify them) and sexual envy/jealousy/possession/restraining orders/murder is the norm for a sexually condemned, repressed materialistic society totally out of balance with a tantric society, which I think we had in ancient times and must exist for there to be balance and harmony in one's psyche and the world itself.

People should be able to fuck when and who they want, where they want, live how they want and serve society in a way that they choose. It's just not that easy though to always have everything perfect. But suicide isnt going to fix anything really... We WILL change the money system, its just going to be a natural outcome of technology just like torrents will destroy movie and music industry profits. OH NO ITS A BIG DEAL ON THE NEWS... Off grid energy will destroy electric companies OH NO ITS A BIG DEAL SOME MILLIONAIRE CANT HAVE 10 DINNERS TONIGHT. Who gives a fuck? Life is ours, we're free willed Gods who probably live again if we die. I say fuck the world let it clean itself up.

Now is life going to be different when everyone has off grid energy and high speed net, meaning all the media, books, torrents society ever created? Everything one's mind could want to explore (next to having 20 actual escorts by your side all the time, or be in Hugh Hef's shoes?) Sure, of course it is. EVERYTHING about the world of money will change with technology, it literally has to, in order to keep up with our collective desire, however you've got to realize it's going to take so long for the 40 hour norm to reshape itself and a lot of the reason people get fed up and find their passion in life..

With those getting the knowledge out there of dietary options people can live very positive, bright futures, consume less and see materialism for what it is. The thing to realize is a LOT has to change on this planet, a lot of structures have to break down in violent or nonviolent ways, governments have to stop the secrecy about technology (this is a big one) and a lot of it to me, is people reclaiming their soul before the world stole it... like one digital artist said "Do what you love, the world will catch up". In other words we all know we will serve society in some fashion, it's taking a step back and not DYING for the world, not RUSHING, realizing you CANNOT keep up that is going to keep a man sane. Putting time aside to try to get the FUCK out of the work you hate and do what you actually want to, that's bearable enough to do it for employment. It's a lot of hard work, but those who truly live how they want dont listen to people who arent going to help them.

I think sometimes about if I had all the energy living at the beach in an underground tunnel forever, away from the world, no more depression, misery, sadness, suicide, etc. But you know what? I think theres a will in human beings to want to serve, love, and help those who are in need that I cannot deny forever, just ignore and forget at times.

Besides you can only be depressed for so long until you want to go pound some of that sweet, juicy pussy. I think nature built us in this way to enable us to reproduce, and to stop us from getting bored or too bogged down with everything else in life. It's like the universe is one big joke: The union of opposites is truly perfection. It's sex: Sex is the ultimate reason people dont want to kill themselves, not their money, society, moral values, minds, or even thoughts. The only thing that really makes a man moan is a woman. Haha...

I sincerely do believe though if I died, I would exist somewhere, some time, again, and THAT is what scares me. Its kind of like how you said: Life is like being employed, death is like being unemployed. Yet here you are, existing in both states, bored. Even if you were god, the one eternal pain in existence is that you cannot escape existence.

But money really isnt freedom. It's why I cannot see myself being in a desk job financial position in 10 years, which I very well could be, instead of drawing lines and pictures in photoshop and 3d studio like a kid simply for money. Id feel insane, and most guys do go insane. Being able to pay for electricity you cannot generate yourself because you dont know how or might get murdered by oil industry isnt "freedom" it's just temporary comfort to actual, real problems the world needs to solve should it ever be a peaceful, tantric society and believe me, the world WILL NOT EXIST if it doesnt. Being able to buy a box you call a house made of rock and wood isnt freedom. Being able to

I always refer people this video
at 1:45:00 to the end, its truly powerful stuff. Not only because he hints there is a relation to the pyramid's shape and electricity itself, (which in due time the world will look into more, I hope) but because he says "if you knew about electricity and had guys lugging stones around, can you imagine how much more powerful you are, then throw a couple thousand years in the mix, and its not a matter of how powerful, or who.. w..." and loses his train of thought. Thats what I mean about "money". Power in this universe as far as manipulation of the elements to get what you want is all about what you know how to do.

Now not abusing power, manipulating others, becoming greedy, becoming unnatural, being able to be above money no matter how much you have, which is a life based on sacred sexuality and spirituality based on this is a WHOLE other ball game. THAT is truly what life IS about, to me. I think those who truly love life and try to make it worth a damn realize this, all the money in the world cant fool them.

Money is still a necessary thing and will be, jobs will suck for YEARS to come, but I think it's all about how well you can focus your mind to pinpoint accuracy that determines how long or even how happy you live. State of mind is everything. Material items are just that: dead, material items. Using products and services of society (except brothels that is) can only go so far to me. Music is just my love, I guess. Money cant buy it. I despise people who play with money obsessively and lose themselves for it. They start to act like real bitter shitheads in loveless marriages in their later years. You gotta stay focused on what is real and natural for at least part of the day, I say.

Last edited by -Fuck-; 05-20-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-20-2012, 07:30 PM
King of the world King of the world is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks: 1,230
Thanked 1,307 Times in 948 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Why don't you just get to the fucking point as soon as possible?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-20-2012, 07:31 PM
The Pat-Man's Avatar
The Pat-Man The Pat-Man is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 2,504
Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,944 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

2/10
__________________
everything i post is fantasy
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-20-2012, 07:43 PM
poast-bortem!'s Avatar
poast-bortem! poast-bortem! is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,735
Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,239 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Sounds like hustling is the answer to depression, no job, tons of cash!

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
HampTheToker (05-20-2012), King of the world (05-20-2012)
  #37  
Old 05-20-2012, 10:04 PM
The Pat-Man's Avatar
The Pat-Man The Pat-Man is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 2,504
Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,944 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

happiness is a warm gun, i shit you not.
__________________
everything i post is fantasy
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-20-2012, 10:14 PM
cellophane cellophane is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Deep Souf
Thanks: 857
Thanked 377 Times in 258 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

Life is only as depressing as you make it. You guys obviously fail at life.

I'm up to my neck in debt, I don't have my own place, I'm going bald but ya know what? I'm fuckin happy. I have a girlfriend who loves me, friends who have my back, a band that's touring the country and family who cares for me.

Stop taking so much for granted and make the most out of what you've been given. Most importantly, Stop failing so hard.
__________________
Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-21-2012, 02:55 AM
DJ Meaty Cheeks's Avatar
DJ Meaty Cheeks DJ Meaty Cheeks is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Far out
Thanks: 753
Thanked 817 Times in 601 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

When did JFLC get Buddhist on our asses? This is now the most fucked up thread I've ever seen on zoklet.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,765
Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,482 Posts
Default Re: The reason why everybody should just kill themselves

lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
kill, reason

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's a good reason to kill yourself? OMGPLZDNTBAN Generally Speaking 18 12-29-2010 05:07 AM
If it is illegal to kill an animal why isnt it illegal to kill an insect Keith Lemon Flora, Fauna, and Green Living 57 12-06-2010 11:53 PM
Kill it, Kill it with fire. completelyobvious Technophiles and Technophiliacs 15 08-30-2010 11:17 PM
this thread was created for one reason and one reason only takedrugs_killpeople Generally Speaking 7 06-18-2010 01:29 AM
Everything happens for a reason Frank Bat Country 3 04-23-2009 05:18 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.