Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > LOL, Internet

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #241  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Ph0x Ph0x is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Big Empty
Thanks: 2,179
Thanked 1,258 Times in 843 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ph0x
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
My point = organic chemicals form spontaneously and amino acids are organic chemicals. They form spontaneously.
I was speaking to SpeC~ but clearly you didn't know that either, God.
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Ph0x Ph0x is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Big Empty
Thanks: 2,179
Thanked 1,258 Times in 843 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ph0x
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
Holdup. You're getting way ahead of yourself. First please explain where the hydrogen nucleon originated from.
Where did god come from?
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Aperson444 Aperson444 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Thanks: 29
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
I was speaking to SpeC~ but clearly you didn't know that either, God.
lolwut?

Carbon can form organic molecules because it is tetravalent, can bond with itself and can assemble into chains. That's pretty much why biomolecules exist -- carbon can self assemble.
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:37 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
If you read my initial posts, I claimed that I'm God because I am made up of sub-subatomic particles which dictate the interactions and properties of matter.



Since when does God come from somewhere? That suggestion indicated that perhaps this "God" you all seek is some omnipotent, omnipresent quantum particle with no free will.

Here's something to chew on: When scientists were studying properties of light, they wanted to figure out if light was a particle or a wave. They set up diffraction experiments to test this, but every time they attempted to observe the particle, it would act like a wave OR a particle. This is called the wave particle duality, but the really amazing thing is that somehow the particle (a photon) "knew" that humans were watching. This can be explained by the mathematical interpretation of dimensions I present below.

But, it's possible that we're stuck in an infinite loop of universes. If you take a look at the mathematical/physical interpretations of dimensions, you will find that the 4th dimension represents a linear continuum (it seems linear to us) of time -- a timeline so to speak. A 4-D object would appear to be several 3-D objects moving in different "frames." A 5-D object similarly includes all possibilities of an object. All possibilities of time. The 6th dimension simply allows travel between 5th dimensional planes. The 8th/9th dimensions can be said to represent all possible universes.

When you think about the universe in this manner, you realize that our existence is a single point in an infinite plane sitting in an infinite space. All possibilities can occur. Most of the evidence for these mind-boggling visualizations come from mathematical proofs which unite many leading theories in physics (Maxwell's equations etc).

Monotheistic/anthropotheistic beliefs are ignorant of this fact that everything is possible. They quash the power of free will and indicate that we are to follow under one, in the domain of one, when we are really in the domain of infinity.

For further reference, I recommend some in depth mathematics -- vector calculus and partial differential equations will come in handy. Once you do the math, you will realize that many physical properties can be traced back to multiple dimensions -- the infinity. I suggest starting with basic equations in physics, such as the Schrodinger equation.

These particles seem to exist as omnipresent entities in a plane of infinity -- all possibilities of universes which share the same physical properties. Quantum particles are cross-dimensional conduits, so to speak. I'm not a particle physicist, so don't take my word for it, but you will find that string theory often explores this concept.
Math is an abstract system that used to correlate to reality, but has been taken so far that it doesn't correspond with reality anymore, it only corresponds with math. Math doesn't make reality, reality made math, and now math has been taken to the extreme of abstract absurdity. The fundamental cause of reality is consciousness - God.
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Aperson444 Aperson444 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Thanks: 29
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Math is an abstract system that used to correlate to reality, but has been taken so far that it doesn't correspond with reality anymore, it only corresponds with math. Math doesn't make reality, reality made math, and now math has been taken to the extreme of abstract absurdity. The fundamental cause of reality is consciousness - God.
Please explain to me how all four of Maxwell's laws are bullshit and how Schrodinger's equation and all that differential calculus is wasting my time.

Math is the only way we can visualize other dimensions -- which pretty much must exist. We can't see in the 4th or 5th dimension.

Trust me, I'm God, I know.

Last edited by Aperson444; 07-04-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: I AM GOD
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:47 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
Please explain to me how all four of Maxwell's laws are bullshit and how Schrodinger's equation and all that differential calculus is wasting my time.

Math is the only way we can visualize other dimensions -- which pretty much must exist. We can't see in the 4th or 5th dimension.

Trust me, I'm God, I know.
If you were God you would know that there are 5 dimensions. The 4 we live in and the 5th being pure consciousness, ie God.
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Ph0x Ph0x is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Big Empty
Thanks: 2,179
Thanked 1,258 Times in 843 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ph0x
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
lolwut?

Carbon can form organic molecules because it is tetravalent, can bond with itself and can assemble into chains. That's pretty much why biomolecules exist -- carbon can self assemble.
Cool, you can wikipedia too.

You kind gave away the fact you didn't know when you replied to it.

When you throw a rock and hit a dog, it barks.
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Aperson444 Aperson444 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Thanks: 29
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Cool, you can wikipedia too.

You kind gave away the fact you didn't know when you replied to it.

When you throw a rock and hit a dog, it barks.
Uh, I thought you were talking to me and not Spectral. I replied because I was curious as to what you were getting at.

Also your definition is faulty, because the carbonate anion contains carbon, but is not organic. Generally, you have to see carbon bonded with some hydrogens or non-polar entities.

Quote:
If you were God you would know that there are 5 dimensions. The 4 we live in and the 5th being pure consciousness, ie God.
The 5th dimension represents all possibilities of time. The 4th dimension represents a seemingly linear time continuum for all 3 dimensional objects (i.e us).
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Ph0x Ph0x is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Big Empty
Thanks: 2,179
Thanked 1,258 Times in 843 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ph0x
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
Uh, I thought you were talking to me and not Spectral. I replied because I was curious as to what you were getting at.

Also your definition is faulty, because the carbonate anion contains carbon, but is not organic. Generally, you have to see carbon bonded with some hydrogens or non-polar entities.



The 5th dimension represents all possibilities of time. The 4th dimension represents a seemingly linear time continuum for all 3 dimensional objects (i.e us).

Simple explanations for simple people.

I once tried to explain how to figure out how accurate of a scale you need for different masses. No one could get past a 0.001g scale can't measure to 1.0mg. Since then I'm trying to keep shit simple. You just slipped up and proved you're playing Wikipedia warrior.
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 07-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Aperson444 Aperson444 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Thanks: 29
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
You just slipped up and proved you're playing Wikipedia warrior.
How so? If anything, it's like textbook warrior. The first thing you read in your Organic Chemistry textbook is that carbon is tetravalent and can bond with itself... It's kind of a self evident fact if you've taken any level of high school chemistry. Don't even need Wikipedia.
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 07-04-2012, 10:05 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
The 5th dimension represents all possibilities of time. The 4th dimension represents a seemingly linear time continuum for all 3 dimensional objects (i.e us).
You're missing the consciousness aspect, which exists. You should know this since you claim to be living in the Holy Trinity.
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 07-04-2012, 11:45 PM
DiStOrTiOn's Avatar
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montenegro
Thanks: 1,250
Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn
Confused Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
You're missing the consciousness aspect, which exists. You should know this since you claim to be living in the Holy Trinity.
biological consciousness is generated in a way that's very similar to electrical calculations in computers.

does this mean you believe computers operate in a 5th dimension? Do you believe all moving electrons exist in the 5th dimension?
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 07-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Zanick's Avatar
Zanick Zanick is offline
Sex Cucumber
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bikini Bottom
Thanks: 2,141
Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,479 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
And maybe pink unicorns rape you in your sleep every night. Adding "maybe" to a sentence does not a valid argument make. Do you have a reason to think that we are flawless?
I just hear it stated often that God cannot be real, because humanity suffers greatly and we are at a loss for meaning. I don't think that's a good argument against God's existence. The point is, it's a deity, and a creative deity might have a wider perspective on what's ultimately good for mankind. So with the assumption that such a god exists, the pursuit to transcend our condition may well be inseparable from human nature, essentially making us what we are. Maybe flawless wasn't the term to use, but 'exactly as we ought to be' or perfectly human.
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:01 AM
DiStOrTiOn's Avatar
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montenegro
Thanks: 1,250
Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanick View Post
I just hear it stated often that God cannot be real, because humanity suffers greatly and we are at a loss for meaning. I don't think that's a good argument against God's existence. The point is, it's a deity, and a creative deity might have a wider perspective on what's ultimately good for mankind. So with the assumption that such a god exists, the pursuit to transcend our condition may well be inseparable from human nature, essentially making us what we are. Maybe flawless wasn't the term to use, but 'exactly as we ought to be' or perfectly human.


God cannot be real unless there exists an infinite amount of gods along with it.


If a universe and carbon-based molecular systems require a creator because of their seeming complexity, then so does that god. You can only escape or subvert this problem by turning off your left brain.

Last edited by DiStOrTiOn; 07-05-2012 at 01:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Rust Rust is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 586
Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanick View Post
I just hear it stated often that God cannot be real, because humanity suffers greatly and we are at a loss for meaning. I don't think that's a good argument against God's existence.
It's an excellent argument against the type of god that's used as a response to: an omnipotent, omniscient and benevolent god.

Clearly, you can rationalize away the existence of suffering. But you'd have to contradict (or play around with) one of those characteristics. Those characteristics are prevalent in the major religions.

Quote:
The point is, it's a deity, and a creative deity might have a wider perspective on what's ultimately good for mankind. So with the assumption that such a god exists, the pursuit to transcend our condition may well be inseparable from human nature, essentially making us what we are. Maybe flawless wasn't the term to use, but 'exactly as we ought to be' or perfectly human.
Except that through omnipotence he must possess the ability to guide mankind to that "ultimate good" by an infinite amount of other routes that don't require the suffering. He can make it separable from human nature.

I'm sure you can rationalize this away as well; but in doing so you expose how awful and weak the "god" answer is: you're running around trying to plug holes in a sinking ship.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Captain Falcon's Avatar
Captain Falcon Captain Falcon is offline
President Of The Fragyard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mute City
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

I don't know about any of you, but while I think that religions are worthless and futile and their gods are certainly fake, I do believe in an underlying structure beyond our grasp. It's not "sentient" in a way that we define gods in religions but more like a mechanism.
__________________
"My entire life is a Bad Idea." - General Butt.Naked
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" - 5.56 SS109
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:25 AM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

There is no logic in choosing a belief system that leaves you with a gaping void over one that gives you boundless love, joy, peace, and grace.

Atheists are making the most retarded philosophical choices possible and proclaiming them the most rational.
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Captain Falcon's Avatar
Captain Falcon Captain Falcon is offline
President Of The Fragyard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mute City
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
There is no logic in choosing a belief system that leaves you with a gaping void over one that gives you boundless love, joy, peace, and grace.

Atheists are making the most retarded philosophical choices possible and proclaiming them the most rational.
There's no logic in choosing one that's built on wishful thinking. What I want doesn't interfere with what's true.
__________________
"My entire life is a Bad Idea." - General Butt.Naked
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" - 5.56 SS109
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:49 AM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
There's no logic in choosing one that's built on wishful thinking. What I want doesn't interfere with what's true.
You don't want there to be a God, but it is true that there is a God.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Danger's Avatar
Danger Danger is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 300
Thanked 309 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by p6867 View Post
no spectral, you just don't have any kind of understanding of science. You're response of 'shit we don't absolutely understand yet disproves evolution or physics' is fucking stupid and people have been using it for generations. It's just the god of the gaps argument which is fucking retarded, limited and sad. The more we learn, the old gaps in your argument are abandoned, forcing you to retreat from, 'if we came from monkeys, why are there monkeys,' to 'how is RNA formed' to 'where do electrons come from?'

As science answers these questions you can't use them for your stupid argument anymore, but eventually, we'll find out and so far, the answer to these questions hasn't come up, because jesus said so.
Why would anyone limit theological explanations to "gaps"? What if the term "god" was used as a metaphor, for the "laws of the Universe"/the Universe itself??

Science is a tool for understanding the nature of god.
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Captain Falcon's Avatar
Captain Falcon Captain Falcon is offline
President Of The Fragyard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mute City
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
You don't want there to be a God, but it is true that there is a God.
I'm not sure who DOESN'T wish there was an all-benevolent creator, but you're still pulling shit out your ass; there's no reason to believe in a god.
__________________
"My entire life is a Bad Idea." - General Butt.Naked
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" - 5.56 SS109
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Danger's Avatar
Danger Danger is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 300
Thanked 309 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

There can never be any real opposition between religion and science; for the one is the complement of the other. Every serious and reflective person realizes, I think, that the religious element in his nature must be recognized and cultivated if all the powers of the human soul are to act together in perfect balance and harmony. And indeed it was not by accident that the greatest thinkers of all ages were deeply religious souls”
― Max Planck
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 07-05-2012, 02:05 AM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
I'm not sure who DOESN'T wish there was an all-benevolent creator, but you're still pulling shit out your ass; there's no reason to believe in a god.
Atheists don't wish there was an all-benevolent creator, because if they did they wouldn't stop searching for Him until they found Him. Instead, they choose to believe that no such God exists, and proclaim it as the one and only reality of life and the universe. Atheists are wrong, and aren't even pursuing the Truth of the matter.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 07-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Captain Falcon's Avatar
Captain Falcon Captain Falcon is offline
President Of The Fragyard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mute City
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
Atheists don't wish there was an all-benevolent creator, because if they did they wouldn't stop searching for Him until they found Him. Instead, they choose to believe that no such God exists, and proclaim it as the one and only reality of life and the universe. Atheists are wrong, and aren't even pursuing the Truth of the matter.


you are a fucking idiot, seriously.
__________________
"My entire life is a Bad Idea." - General Butt.Naked
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" - 5.56 SS109
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Number13 (07-06-2012), SHARP (07-06-2012), Township Rebellion (07-05-2012)
  #265  
Old 07-05-2012, 02:53 AM
-SpectraL's Avatar
-SpectraL -SpectraL is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GreasyGreenGreevilleville
Thanks: 3,289
Thanked 3,521 Times in 2,600 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
...These particles seem to exist as omnipresent entities in a plane of infinity...
But they DO exist, and therefore they must have a source in order to exist. As I mentioned earlier, you can't get something from nothing. You have still not answered the question.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 07-05-2012, 03:08 AM
DiStOrTiOn's Avatar
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montenegro
Thanks: 1,250
Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
But they DO exist, and therefore they must have a source in order to exist. As I mentioned earlier, you can't get something from nothing. You have still not answered the question.
you can't get god-entities from nothing. But you can get a universe from matter that already existed within a singularity.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 07-05-2012, 02:28 PM
p6867's Avatar
p6867 p6867 is offline
LongDickHipHopPerfection
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: thizz or die
Thanks: 2,515
Thanked 4,300 Times in 2,504 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
But they DO exist, and therefore they must have a source in order to exist. As I mentioned earlier, you can't get something from nothing. You have still not answered the question.
We don't know yet, someday we will. Such is the nature of scientific progress. To say that because we don't know now, god must have done it is pathetic. People said the same thing about the movement of the sun and moon stars in the sky. God does it, because they didn't know yet. The more we learn, the more questions we have about our universe, so there's always a new point for you to look at and yell, 'God did it'. The real truth is, we don't know yet, someday we will, but so far, none of the questions we've answered have come out to be 'god did it.'
__________________
You have read one of my posts. Congratulations, Zoklet user, on this daring decision to better yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:03 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post


you are a fucking idiot, seriously.
If I'm an idiot then you're a retard, according to science at least.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Captain Falcon's Avatar
Captain Falcon Captain Falcon is offline
President Of The Fragyard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mute City
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
If I'm an idiot then you're a retard, according to science at least.
I don't think science would agree with your constant misuse of it's name.

So far, your only response to how stupid your belief in god is has been the same hippie dippy bullshit with you constantly avoiding giving a straight. I don't use my ignore list, but if I did, I can guarantee you'd be it's first customer.

I repeat:

You're a fucking idiot, seriously.
__________________
"My entire life is a Bad Idea." - General Butt.Naked
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" - 5.56 SS109
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:12 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
I don't think science would agree with your constant misuse of it's name.

So far, your only response to how stupid your belief in god is has been the same hippie dippy bullshit with you constantly avoiding giving a straight. I don't use my ignore list, but if I did, I can guarantee you'd be it's first customer.

I repeat:

You're a fucking idiot, seriously.
If you had experienced what I have experienced, you would see a belief in God as the only logical conclusion. And again, calling me an idiot is insulting your own intelligence according to science's best measure of intelligence: an IQ test.
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Rust Rust is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 586
Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
And again, calling me an idiot is insulting your own intelligence according to science's best measure of intelligence: an IQ test.
You are so incredibly fucking stupid you can't even realize the fact that:

a. That assumes you know for a fact your IQ is bigger than his. You don't.

b. That assumes IQ in and of itself determines intelligence in such absolute manner that considering someone with a high IQ to be "an idiot" means everyone with a lower IQ is an idiot. It doesn't.

You're a fucking moron.
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Aperson444 Aperson444 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Thanks: 29
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
But they DO exist, and therefore they must have a source in order to exist. As I mentioned earlier, you can't get something from nothing. You have still not answered the question.
So then answer me this: Where did God come from?

I'm trying to suggest that these particles could play the role of God. I'm making a concession to you. You should be overjoyed.

Quote:
We don't know yet, someday we will. Such is the nature of scientific progress. To say that because we don't know now, god must have done it is pathetic. People said the same thing about the movement of the sun and moon stars in the sky. God does it, because they didn't know yet. The more we learn, the more questions we have about our universe, so there's always a new point for you to look at and yell, 'God did it'. The real truth is, we don't know yet, someday we will, but so far, none of the questions we've answered have come out to be 'god did it.'
This. Scientists are working harder than Spectral or TSB have and ever will to figure out the eccentric nature of the universe.

Quote:
If you had experienced what I have experienced, you would see a belief in God as the only logical conclusion. And again, calling me an idiot is insulting your own intelligence according to science's best measure of intelligence: an IQ test.
You've pretty much admitted that you're a trolling asshole

If God existed, why would God even want us to acknowledge his/her/its existence? Why would God want us to worship him/her/it? It makes no sense to claim that a humanoid, sentient, benevolent God exists. That's just wishful thinking.
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:28 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
You are so incredibly fucking stupid you can't even realize the fact that:

a. That assumes you know for a fact your IQ is bigger than his. You don't.

b. That assumes IQ in and of itself determines intelligence in such absolute manner that considering someone with a high IQ to be "an idiot" means everyone with a lower IQ is an idiot. It doesn't.

You're a fucking moron.
All you have behind your insults are claims. I have actual scientific evidence that contradicts your claims. Stop being non-scientific just because it suits your purposes at a certain time. Even if me being a moron is just your opinion, it is a false opinion because there is scientific evidence that contradicts it.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Rust Rust is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 586
Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
All you have behind your insults are claims. I have actual scientific evidence that contradicts your claims. Stop being non-scientific just because it suits your purposes at a certain time. Even if me being a moron is just your opinion, it is a false opinion because there is scientific evidence that contradicts it.
No, you have absolutely no scientific evidence behind your claims. We have posted countless different examples explaining the chemistry behind abiogenesis, and why your dumb analogies and baseless examples don't apply.

- We've explained how the primitive forms of life that are relevant would not be as complexed as a cell, or even as DNA.

- We've explained how these primitive forms of life would be under selective pressures similar to natural selection in biological organisism, since they would compete, replicate and change.

- We've explained how the relevant probability calculations would involve trillions and trillions of different events, all happening continuously over billions of years.

What have you brought? Absolutely nothing. You insisted that it was impossible or highly unlikely and when asked what analysis you used to get that result, you said it was your opinion.


Again, you are a fucking moron.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:42 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
No, you have absolutely no scientific evidence behind your claims. We have posted countless different examples explaining the chemistry behind abiogenesis, and why your dumb analogies and baseless examples don't apply.

- We've explained how the primitive forms of life that are relevant would not be as complexed as a cell, or even as DNA.

- We've explained how these primitive forms of life would be under selective pressures similar to natural selection in biological organisism, since they would compete, replicate and change.

- We've explained how the relevant probability calculations would involve trillions and trillions of different events, all happening continuously over billions of years.

What have you brought? Absolutely nothing. You insisted that it was impossible or highly unlikely and when asked what analysis you used to get that result, you said it was your opinion.


Again, you are a fucking moron.
I have scientific evidence behind my intelligence. Therefore you calling me a moron is ignoring scientific evidence in favor of your own beliefs.
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Rust Rust is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 586
Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
I have scientific evidence behind my intelligence. Therefore you calling me a moron is ignoring scientific evidence in favor of your own beliefs.
I'm glad we can both agree you have absolutely no evidence behind the claims regarding abiogenesis, and instead have decided to talk about "IQ" because your ego was wounded by someone calling you a moron.





P.S. You "evidence" for a high IQ is actually just a claim. If your ego is so wounded that you want us to believe your claim, then maybe you should post the actual tangible evidence for your high IQ....

Last edited by Rust; 07-05-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:52 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
I'm glad we can both agree you have absolutely no evidence behind the claims regarding abiogenesis, and instead have decided to talk about "IQ" because your ego was wounded by someone calling you a moron.





P.S. You "evidence" for a high IQ is actually just a claim. Unless you can demonstrate that:

a) Your IQ is bigger than ours, and b) that IQ in and of itself determines intelligence in such absolute manner that considering someone with a high IQ to be "an idiot" means everyone with a lower IQ is an idiot., you have no point.
I'm just hoping you use better insults in the future, ones that actually apply to what I post, for example "You are uneducated on the topic at hand." Insulting my intelligence does nothing to my ego, because claims that I lack intelligence have been scientifically demonstrated to be false using the best methods science has come up with to measure intelligence. If you were to call me uneducated, I might actually step back and go "Damn it, he's got a point!"
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 07-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Rust Rust is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 586
Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
... for example "You are uneducated on the topic at hand."
No, that doesn't work. There is a huge difference between being uninformed, which would be perfectly understandable, and what you are. You're uninformed, yes, but you're also a moron.

Someone who is uninformed would ask questions in order to be informed. You made assertions, spoke out of your ass, lied, and misrepresented facts. That means either you're intelligent and very dishonest, or you're just plain retarded.

Quote:
Insulting my intelligence does nothing to my ego, because claims that I lack intelligence have been scientifically demonstrated to be false using the best methods science has come up with to measure intelligence. If you were to call me uneducated, I might actually step back and go "Damn it, he's got a point!"
Keep telling yourself that as you continue to insist that you have IQ when the topic of this thread is evolution/abiogenesis.

By the way, no you haven't demonstrated the opinions of you to be false. First all all, they are opinions, and second of all you haven't provided any proof. You claimed you had a high IQ. Even if we were to consider IQ tests as proof of intelligence in and of themselves, you still haven't provided them. You provided the allegation, not the evidence. Just to be clear, I don't care about your IQ results, I'm just pointing out how stupid you are that you think claiming you have a high IQ is equivalent to having proved you do.
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 07-05-2012, 06:36 PM
TheSexyBeast821's Avatar
TheSexyBeast821 TheSexyBeast821 is offline
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The longest location name on Z
Thanks: 134
Thanked 742 Times in 587 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
No, that doesn't work. There is a huge difference between being uninformed, which would be perfectly understandable, and what you are. You're uninformed, yes, but you're also a moron.

Someone who is uninformed would ask questions in order to be informed. You made assertions, spoke out of your ass, lied, and misrepresented facts. That means either you're intelligent and very dishonest, or you're just plain retarded.



Keep telling yourself that as you continue to insist that you have IQ when the topic of this thread is evolution/abiogenesis.

By the way, no you haven't demonstrated the opinions of you to be false. First all all, they are opinions, and second of all you haven't provided any proof. You claimed you had a high IQ. Even if we were to consider IQ tests as proof of intelligence in and of themselves, you still haven't provided them. You provided the allegation, not the evidence. Just to be clear, I don't care about your IQ results, I'm just pointing out how stupid you are that you think claiming you have a high IQ is equivalent to having proved you do.
The more you attack my ego, the closer to the Spirit I become. You're doing me a favor in strengthening my faith in and knowledge of God. You're a moron for not believing.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Rust Rust is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 586
Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as evidence that evolution is myth

So then you should welcome the fact that I'm pointing out how incredibly dumb you are. Excellent!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cited, evidence, evolution, loch, monster, myth, ness, schools

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Did the Loch Ness Monster ever get his tree fiddy? ZappaFan Bat Country 0 05-03-2011 07:56 AM
banjo-ness stunned cunt The Musician's Playground 9 01-25-2011 10:09 AM
I was cited for giving the middle finger Hammer Tank The Inhumane Condition 53 08-02-2010 10:49 AM
Lough Ness Monster Issue313 Bat Country 6 01-12-2010 12:22 AM
Pardon my noob-ness rxq Generally Speaking 15 06-03-2009 07:23 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.