Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 10-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Knight

Default How much vyvanse could I take and still feel good?

I've taken up to 200mg at a time and so far the higher the dose the better I feel. I have a low to low-moderate tolerance I think, I've been doing it stims for 8 months now but I use it recreationally in short bursts maybe once every week or two and only using it orally(and never doing shit too strong, just adderall vyvanse 4-FA and 2-FMA). How much more could I take before I get in to overdose territory? I know it's tough to FATALLY overdose on amphs, but I'm referring to the amount where the bad effects would start to outweigh the good. I think 200mg of vyvanse is 60-70mg of d-amp (not adderall, pure d-amp) released over 10-12 hours, not like adderall XR's "half now and half 4 hours later", more of a constant release over time.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Count

Default Re: How much vyvanse could I take and still feel good?

I know this isn't what you asked but I was just wondering in your opinion how does d amp compare to name brand adderall. I lmow aderall has other active ingredients but I'm just wondering.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Knight

snip

Last edited by jackiesbaby; 10-17-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: post I quoted was deleted
Old 10-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miley Highrus View Post
I know this isn't what you asked but I was just wondering in your opinion how does d amp compare to name brand adderall. I lmow aderall has other active ingredients but I'm just wondering.
They're very similar, d-amp is a bit more euphoric though. Adderall is 75/25 D-amp/l-amp, l-amp releases more norepinephrine so that means more physical stimulation and less euphoria. So IMO vyvanse is more euphoric and I enjoy how it lasts 14 hours in high doses. As for focus there's not much of a difference.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Count

Interesting, thank you.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Knight

Still, even if you people don't know about vyvanse doses, tell me what your tolerance is like and what's the maximum amount of adderall/d-amp/similar stimulant you can take before the bad overtakes the good.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Rent-a-Friend: $.99/post

Don't have too much to contribute, but I know that when I've done 40mg adderall and then done 10mg in the nose when peaking it was a bit uncomfortable, but enjoyable if you like being stimmed up. I was trying to focus so it was a bit much, but once it it evened out it was grand.

I'm currently prescribed adderall, what are your thoughts on vyvanse overall? Would it be worth switching to?
Old 10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by meateor View Post
Don't have too much to contribute, but I know that when I've done 40mg adderall and then done 10mg in the nose when peaking it was a bit uncomfortable, but enjoyable if you like being stimmed up. I was trying to focus so it was a bit much, but once it it evened out it was grand.

I'm currently prescribed adderall, what are your thoughts on vyvanse overall? Would it be worth switching to?
I'd say so if you don't mind the fact you can't break the time release(without a chemistry lab anyway). I always use amphs orally so I don't mind the XR, I just take a very high dose like 200 and I'm high allllll day long. The general consensus is that d-amp is better than adderall and the l-amp only contributes to side effects, but if you like snorting stick with adderall or get your hands on dexedrine(which is apparently more difficult to find and get prescribed than vyvanse). You of course can snort vyvanse, but the end result will be the exact same as if you took it orally.

In lower doses it's great for focus too, although in lower doses it wears off after 7 hours instead of 14.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:34 PM

Maybe I'll ask for vyvanse then. I've heard it's better recreationally and for focus, and snorting doesn't really matter to me, it's just fun sometimes, and easy as fuck when adderall tastes like candy.

Also, I figure you'd be the guy to ask about this, and I'm sorry to derail your thread any further, but have you ever experiments with DXM or magnesium to prevent amph tolerance? I can feel my adderall tolerance building and it sucks, since I have to take more than my daily prescription to feel anything to begin with.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Knight

Quote:
Maybe I'll ask for vyvanse then. I've heard it's better recreationally and for focus, and snorting doesn't really matter to me, it's just fun sometimes, and easy as fuck when adderall tastes like candy.

Also, I figure you'd be the guy to ask about this, and I'm sorry to derail your thread any further, but have you ever experiments with DXM or magnesium to prevent amph tolerance? I can feel my adderall tolerance building and it sucks, since I have to take more than my daily prescription to feel anything to begin with.
I do use magnesium citrate every day, I'm honestly not sure if it helps. I should probably start low dose dxm too. And just ask for a higher dose if it isn't working. That's what I did, more than once. All I said was that it hasn't been working as well and he upped the dose without question or looking at me weird.

Last edited by jackiesbaby; 10-17-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:33 PM

Yeah I was shocked when I went in to see my psychiatrist. It was my first appointment with him and I hadn't been tested for ADHD before, but I talked to him for like 20 minutes and he just went "well, we can try adderall" without even skipping a beat. No wonder this shit gets abused so much.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:12 AM
Knight

Quote:
Yeah I was shocked when I went in to see my psychiatrist. It was my first appointment with him and I hadn't been tested for ADHD before, but I talked to him for like 20 minutes and he just went "well, we can try adderall" without even skipping a beat. No wonder this shit gets abused so much.
Well, I've noticed people who go in there without knowing too much about ADHD tend to have a harder time getting scripted. I went in there and basically told him about all of the ADHD symptoms I have (There's 15 official symptoms, I have 13, had all 15 when I was younger). He even thanked me for being so forward and doing my research about it beforehand and not doing what most people do. (Going in there, say something is wrong with them and ask for the doctor to figure it out, and when the doctor asks questions the answers they give are dubious and beat around the bush). Those people are why some say it takes hard work to get adderall scripted. If you go in there and make them do the guesswork of course it's going to be more of a pain in the ass.

A misconception is that doing what I did would piss the doctor off for being a know it alll, but, doctors only dislike "know-it-all" people who don't do their research and pull shit out of their ass. My psych always very busy so coming across a patient who knows his shit is a convenience to him.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
meateor (10-18-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiesbaby View Post
Well, I've noticed people who go in there without knowing too much about ADHD tend to have a harder time getting scripted. I went in there and basically told him about all of the ADHD symptoms I have (There's 15 official symptoms, I have 13, had all 15 when I was younger). He even thanked me for being so forward and doing my research about it beforehand and not doing what most people do. (Going in there, say something is wrong with them and ask for the doctor to figure it out, and when the doctor asks questions the answers they give are dubious and beat around the bush). Those people are why some say it takes hard work to get adderall scripted. If you go in there and make them do the guesswork of course it's going to be more of a pain in the ass.

A misconception is that doing what I did would piss the doctor off for being a know it alll, but, doctors only dislike "know-it-all" people who don't do their research and pull shit out of their ass. My psych always very busy so coming across a patient who knows his shit is a convenience to him.

Never thought about it that way. Interdasting.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Broodingly Rational

Thanked 3,071 Times in 1,823 Posts

My opinion on vyvanse: It lasts waaay too fucking long.

If I don't eat it very first thing in the morning, I won't be getting any sleep for 16 hours. Sure, it's way smoother/better feeling than adderall, but I fucking cannot stand how long it lasts. I have trouble sleeping if I take 10mg Adderall IR at 2PM, like I'll be up till 1AM with my heart racing while I'm lying there trying to sleep.
dephdiddy (10-18-2013)
Old 10-18-2012, 06:59 PM

Damn, it's 2PM and I just took 40mg and I'm probably gonna snort another one. I should be able to sleep just fine tonight.

Yesterday I was taking them all day too. Took my last one at 6 PM for a test. I was nodding off around 2-3AM. DPH rules.

Fuck, all I wanna do is beat off now. GOD DAMMIT ADDERALL I HAVE SHIT TO GET DONE.

Edit2: Guess I'm not gonna snort any today. Bloody nasal drip >.>

Last edited by meateor; 10-18-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:45 AM
Duke

I started off with 150 and took another 100. No tolerance. Terrible fucking time, I was really sweaty and I had a piercing, blood curling headache.

By the way, this happened like four or five hours ago. How long till I comedown?
Old 10-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoxomoxoA View Post
I started off with 150 and took another 100. No tolerance. Terrible fucking time, I was really sweaty and I had a piercing, blood curling headache.

By the way, this happened like four or five hours ago. How long till I comedown?
Oh man that sounds awful.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:58 AM
Peasant

200mg? Jesus everyone has a way higher tolerance than me.

I only take 70mg and I feel good.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Duke

I think we both have the same tolerance, lol. I'm just stupid enough to eat all the pills at once.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 4,464 Times in 2,886 Posts

I've never taken over 120 mg at once and even with tolerance from pretty much daily use (skip the rare day here and there) that amount is still enough to get me a pleasant amphetamine buzz going for a good 8-10 hours or so. I've never tried to get truly twacked with it because I figure the amount you'd need is ridiculous, one day I'll actually go get some Pancreatine supplements like I've been talking about in the past and just convert a few capsules to dexamp IR.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Peasant

I have a prescription for Adderall XR and I try to use it responsibly. I don't, of course, but I do try. Generally that means I only ever start out with 30 or 60 mg, and increment with 30 mg doses throughout the span of a day and a half.

Yesterday I started what will hopefully be my last binge of the month (fingers crossed); a whole day has passed and I've taken 150 mg since I woke up. The side effects are fucking horrific and I tend to sequester myself in my room till I'm sober.

On the plus side I did some rad as hell math homework and finished every programming assignment on the syllabus for the next two weeks. Oh, and we had a practice test in bio and I got every question right. Oh christ I'm gonna be a fucking hungover wreck tomorrow aren't I.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Duke

This morning I realized I contracted serotonin syndrome.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something_clevar View Post

On the plus side I did some rad as hell math homework and finished every programming assignment on the syllabus for the next two weeks. Oh, and we had a practice test in bio and I got every question right. Oh christ I'm gonna be a fucking hungover wreck tomorrow aren't I.
No. I don't buy what people say about the horrible comedown. 8 beers on the comedown knocks me out for 10 hours and I feel fine the very next day with no amps.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Duke

Quote:
You guys think I'm trolling too but I almost got killed/kicked out.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Baron

Quote:
You guys think I'm trolling too but I almost got killed/kicked out.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,391 Times in 983 Posts
Arrow Re: How much vyvanse could I take and still feel good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piles of Crack View Post
I got serotonin syndrome all the time when I took dph and dxm together.

I was definitely not mad.

Quote:

Owned, dumbass.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:43 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by komokazi View Post
I got serotonin syndrome all the time when I took dph and dxm together.

What was it like?
Old 10-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Duke

Facepalm Re: How much vyvanse could I take and still feel good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladibus View Post
What was it like?
Hey, no, I had serrotonin syndrome too! Why didn't you ask me? Hey, I had it first and I bet it was more life threatning than his was! Oh you know what, forget about it.
lillix (10-17-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 01:54 AM
Count

Quote:
Hey, no, I had serrotonin syndrome too! Why didn't you ask me? Hey, I had it first and I bet it was more life threatning than his was! Oh you know what, forget about it.
Slag I liked your post so you could have 777 thanks and 666 thanks received. Use it wisely.
AoxomoxoA (10-17-2013), stupid noob (10-17-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 03:45 AM
Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillix View Post
Slag I liked your post so you could have 777 thanks and 666 thanks received. Use it wisely.
And I thanked your post so you could have 666 thanks. Fucking NICE. satanception.

As to the topic shit starts getting weird for me after around 100mg. I have never had a problem with vyvanse itself regardless of dose, but I never really nommed it hard.
lillix (10-17-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 03:51 AM
Acolyte

Thanked 1,612 Times in 1,251 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople

You people like masturbating way too much.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:53 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid noob View Post
And I thanked your post so you could have 666 thanks. Fucking NICE. satanception.

As to the topic shit starts getting weird for me after around 100mg. I have never had a problem with vyvanse itself regardless of dose, but I never really nommed it hard.
that was was some weird shit, thanks for the assist sn.

I've never done more than 70mg Vyvanse and it had me all twacked and uncomfortable... so I don't know about those doses; granted I don't have much tolerance to amphetamines and I'm pretty sensitive in general.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:20 AM
Peasant

Mad Re: How much vyvanse could I take and still feel good?

Quote:

...to sum it up:

vyvanse fucking sucks.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:10 AM
Baron

Quote:
Tell us the story man.. you are dying to get it out, so just tell the fucking story. Why do we have to ask, spill it.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:14 AM
Knight

None. Jesus christ I know this is zoklet but god damn why do you people want to torture yourself like this.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantinople View Post
You people like masturbating way too much.
I want to pick up my patient leaflet for Vyvanse one day and see "Sore penis" as a listed side effect
turboneger (10-19-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piles of Crack View Post
I want to pick up my patient leaflet for Vyvanse one day and see "Sore penis" as a listed side effect
There should be a warning label on it that says "Do not take at home alone before long bouts on the computer or XBOX360, may cause addiction".

Seriously fuck that learned lesson. Only taking from now on when I am out the door with somewhere to go.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Duke

Back in the day when I enjoyed writing, I would've been very elaborate in the details that came from my recent overdose up to what I feel like now but nowdays writing doesn't make me feel good anymore so I'll just summarize by saying I took too many vyyanse and felt really, really fucking sick.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
My opinion on vyvanse: It lasts waaay too fucking long.

If I don't eat it very first thing in the morning, I won't be getting any sleep for 16 hours. Sure, it's way smoother/better feeling than adderall, but I fucking cannot stand how long it lasts. I have trouble sleeping if I take 10mg Adderall IR at 2PM, like I'll be up till 1AM with my heart racing while I'm lying there trying to sleep.
agreed, its a sketchy fucking pill imo also. adderall IR is where it's at, vyvanse last entirely too fucking long.