Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > Conspiracies And The Paranormal

Old 07-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Duke

Default Nazi's, Aliens, and Hollow Earth

What do you think about it? Some people believe that Hitler was being helped by Nordic aliens. Germany had better technology and scientists, but it seems like they would have been way more advanced with the help of extra-terrestrials who came here from another planet.

Everybody knows a lot of Nazi's moved to Argentina, Hitler may have himself, but right after the war I think, or at the end, a German U-boat was intercepted off the coast heading to Antartica with 500 barrels of cigarettes. And the Nazi's claimed they had bases there

http://antarctica.greyfalcon.us/highjump2.html

The U.S. sent 3,500 marines there after the war looking for it. And the Nazi's believed in the hollow earth thing. I think there may be Nordic aliens inside of the earth and I think a lot of the Nazi's were down there after the war too.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Serf

Default Re: Nazi's, Aliens, and Hollow Earth

There most definitely are nazi aliens plotting to fuck up out planet. that much is obvious, right?

But this stuff you are talking is taking it way too literal. There is no hollow earth, the aliens are interdimensional/not usually physical. the story you are talking is like a feary tale metaphor--it tells the truth, but in a cartoony way.

Still, closer to the truth than the mainstream version of reality.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:12 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedoozler View Post
There most definitely are nazi aliens plotting to fuck up out planet. that much is obvious, right?

But this stuff you are talking is taking it way too literal. There is no hollow earth, the aliens are interdimensional/not usually physical. the story you are talking is like a feary tale metaphor--it tells the truth, but in a cartoony way.

Still, closer to the truth than the mainstream version of reality.
But for people who are into aliens, they believe there are Nordic aliens. I believe it's probably where white people come from. And if you believed that, it shouldn't be hard to believe some aliens are on the sides of different people. But I do believe it's a possibility white people came from aliens somehow, if not some other people too.

What I posted is just a theory based on a few things I know about, but I'm interested in it and I'm interested in other opinions on it.

Whether or not you believe in Hollow Earth it does look like the Nazi's had a lot going on down there, and there may have been a lot going on down there before.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Serf

Oh I believe in nordics...reptilians....greys.....annunaki.....and many others besides.

A few gods, deamons, angels, elemental beings and such-like as well.

Hyperspacial entities--they influence our world via subtle influence upon us.

Human history is rife with evidence that hostile aliens are fucking with us. The Archons is what some gnostic writers call them. They are fucking up our world. Taking us away from nature, keeping us seperated and vulnerable. Encouraging our misuse of technology, our separation from the life force. Infiltrating and corrupting any attempts at truly bettering our lot. the new age is rife with nazi alien mis-info. The Cellophane Prophesy is obviously alien bunk, for example.

"spiritual seekers" are very easy targets.

DMT is one entrance way into their realm, or rather into the common realm which is called hyperspace. We, when we take certain entheogens, enter the common realm. Hyperspace is filled with the minds of all sorts of conscious beings, good, bad, both, neither, and all sorts of weirdness. They can cross over sometimes into physical manifestation too.....but mostly, I believe it is all about subtle psychic influence. i could be wrong on that note, however. Still, when I read about ancients alien theories, atlantis as a real literal place, hollow earth and such-like...I generally suspect it is all metaphor and myth to describe something much more subtle. Lot's of mis-info and dis-info out there.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
iMagiNation (07-21-2013)
Old 07-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,055 Times in 767 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton

Last edited by JC Denton; 07-21-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Knight

of course! building bases in Antarctica and wasting, I mean investing money in resources and ships and men in bases with aliens was much more important than winning a war

Before the Nazis came to power the Germans had the best scientist, does Albert Einstein ring a bell? well he's German, a Jew, but still German.

get real and stop believing in fantasies
Old 07-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobapanbeers View Post
of course! building bases in Antarctica and wasting, I mean investing money in resources and ships and men in bases with aliens was much more important than winning a war

Before the Nazis came to power the Germans had the best scientist, does Albert Einstein ring a bell? well he's German, a Jew, but still German.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

Yeah, they still had the best scientists. And they did think it was important for some reason because there is a lot of evidence to suggest they did do that.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:11 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,055 Times in 767 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobapanbeers View Post

The nazi protectorate of New Swabia was already established before the war in 1939. The Germans were sending expeditions to Antarctica since 1901. They had already sent two major expeditions before World War I.

The bases and flying saucer prototypes where already developed before things went to shit for them in 1942 and Hitler enacted a full war-time economy.

It wasn't a waste of money, because advanced alien technology would have guaranteed them victory. In fact, it's the main reason they did so well in the war. They already had plenty of advanced technology by the end of the war, but most of it wasn't ready to be used... they had to cut funding to a lot of projects because it was crazy expensive and they had major shortages of essential equipment like trucks, food, medical supplies, etc. which were more important than any advanced weapons.