Old 08-24-2013, 08:38 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,475 Times in 987 Posts
Default Re: Attention Turd Smasher and other Pedo's

Page 2

Old 08-24-2013, 08:44 PM

Thanked 1,020 Times in 881 Posts

I refuse to believe you get off to that.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstable matter View Post
REGARDLESS

whether or not turd_smasher is an actual pedophile. someone who has pictures and videos of little kids on their computer must harbor some desire for children. BUT LET'S SAY ITS ALL AN ELABORATE TROLL

He's still "pretending" to be someone who doesn't deserve the air they breathe. Someone who should not be allowed to live. And going around being a little goof about it too. Him talking about shit like that bring way more heat to this website than a bunch of suburban kids discussing how to shoplift in BI.

IT LOOKS REALLY BAD TO GUESTS. I have avatars disabled but if his is still some little girl, it made me fucking sick to my stomach when I saw that and I imagine it would be many other people.

If everything is just some shitty troll act, turd_smasher is still a bad piece of shit who shouldn't be here. Honestly, if I was panthrax I'd ban anyone for mentioning cp. even putting those two letters together would be bannable so captain would never be abbreviated. turd_smasher is fucking scum and should not be here. I don't understand how people get banned for "off topic posts" but turd smasher can talk about kids and have nothig happen.
And he uses this site to find victims. He's clearly 'grooming' itzzzAlice.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Baron

In Ohio, there is an actual entire prison dedicated for sex offenders. I have seen some sex offenders in other prisons, but not the hardcore child raping mother fuckers.

On a side note, I will give $200 to anyone that can supply me the accurate IP/or PI of Turd_smasher.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Orange View Post
In Ohio, there is an actual entire prison dedicated for sex offenders. I have seen some sex offenders in other prisons, but not the hardcore child raping mother fuckers.

On a side note, I will give $200 to anyone that can supply me the accurate IP/or
PI of Turd_smasher.
Ask Alice. They seem to be very close.

Ever heard of Brian Peppers?
Old 08-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers View Post
Alice has been groomed to well to do that.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:

Ever heard of Brian Peppers?
We are close <3

What ever happened to Brian Peppers? Did he manage to get taken of the reg because he was harassed so much?
Old 08-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,214 Times in 1,590 Posts

Quote:
Once upon a time, I watch Steve Wilkos, and there's pedos on it all the time. It really makes me wish I could smash their head into a concrete wall repeatedly. I can never understand what the fuck is going through their mind.

And people say there's no such thing as evil. People that think its funny and suck their E-dick(Alice) are even worse.

So what if he's kidding? How could you ever joke about that shit, let alone be buddy buddy with someone who thinks its cool to pretend to be a kiddie diddlin goat fucker
Sounds like someone got a present from their uncle.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Turd_Smasher (08-25-2013)
Old 08-25-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd_Smasher View Post
We are close <3

What ever happened to Brian Peppers? Did he manage to get taken of the reg because he was harassed so much?
I honestly have no idea what happened to him but upon searching his name on Google I came across a question regarding Brian's past. Here's the answer.

Quote:
I have seen many stupid websites about Brian Peppers and every one of them is wrong. I used to work at the facility he is in now (if he is still alive- its been quite a few years so I am not sure) He was really a person, the photos are not doctored up. He had a terrible disease which left his face as well as his arms and legs horribly deformed and was confined to a wheelchair. He could not see well, he also could not speak well and had difficulty using his hands to eat. He was miserable and depressed and due to his deformities confined himself to his room. It was very sad. He never groped a nurse, that was just a story. Whatever he did do, it was years before he was ever admitted to the facility. Rumor had it among staff that he had molested a family members children, but I do not know if this is true. Even if he had, he has paid for it many times over in the most horrible human suffering possible. The facility is required by law to say he is not a resident there. They can give no information to anyone but family. All the lame attempts by teenagers who would call there and say they were his brother didn't work. Professionals aren't stupid. Just leave this poor man alone. He is hardly an urban legend- just a poor suffering human being.
I snickered.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychomanthis View Post
Sounds like someone got a present from their uncle.

Hating pedophiles =/= being molested as a child.

The fact that you think so shows you have no problem with child molesters. Hell you're probably one as well.

Oh wait! Your not hurting or raping them, you Love them, huh?
Old 08-25-2013, 09:42 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,214 Times in 1,590 Posts

Quote:

The fact that you think so shows you have no problem with child molesters. Hell you're probably one as well.

Oh wait! Your not hurting or raping them, you Love them, huh?
I'd be mad too if i got molested as a child. How's that herpes treating you?
Old 08-25-2013, 09:45 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,688 Posts

I've never been anywhere or met anyone where "haha you were molested as a child" is supposed to be an insult.

Doesn't even make sense.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've never been anywhere or met anyone where "haha you were molested as a child" is supposed to be an insult.

Doesn't even make sense.
It's not supposed to be an insult, but I think you should talk about it. Talking about these things tends to relieve some of the pain i've heard. So, was it your father that did it? Like what kind of stuff did he do?
Old 08-25-2013, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's not supposed to be an insult, but I think you should talk about it. Talking about these things tends to relieve some of the pain i've heard. So, was it your father that did it? Like what kind of stuff did he do?
my dad was an alcoholic who beat me and my family but never touched my no no zone. I made a thread about kind of being molested by slightly older girls when I was a kid you can search for if you want. I left some stuff out, lol.

but I think we should talk about how your racism stems from being victimized by black people. Tell me some events that have happened to you that made you feel scared and ashamed. Also, many pedophiles were molested themselves, did this happen to you and you want to be a pedophile so you're no longer such a victim?
Old 08-25-2013, 10:05 PM

Quote:
So homophobics were gay as a child?
Old 08-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
my dad was an alcoholic who beat me
Is that why you talk tough on the internet? As a defense mechanism after being dominated and sexually abused by your father?

Quote:
I left some stuff out, lol.
An uncle? Preist? Male teacher? You should pretend to laugh these situations off. You can tell us where he touched you.

Quote:
but I think we should talk about how your racism stems from being victimized by black people. Tell me some events that have happened to you that made you feel scared and ashamed. Also, many pedophiles were molested themselves, did this happen to you and you want to be a pedophile so you're no longer such a victim?
If by victimized by black people, you mean having to hear their boom cars every day and putting up with them in grocery stores and movie theaters, then of course. And no, unlike you, I was not molested or abused. I became a pedo from liking 12yo girls too much when I started dating them. The fascination with their beauty has never left me.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Banned

It's not your fault

turd, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

tell me how badly they beat you.

then talk to zek, he'll tell you how to kill yourself
Old 08-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Banned

Old 08-26-2013, 06:17 AM
Baron

Quote:

Doesn't even make sense.
I know right. And that's coming from someone who thinks being a pedophile is the norm.

We live in a sick world
Old 08-26-2013, 03:10 PM
Count

Why he is still a member when he is obviously using this site to find victims? He groomed itzzzAlice so well he/she/it has no clue he/she/it has been groomed.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derision View Post
Why he is still a member when he is obviously using this site to find victims? He groomed itzzzAlice so well he/she/it has no clue he/she/it has been groomed.
That's the 5th time you've said that.

Btw, I won't go into detail or give away any PI, but she is almost 22, despises me, and isn't going to return to this forum ever again. I talked with her today to find out the reason she was nice to me and gave me pics, and the reason is because she is self destructive and wanted to give PI and pics to someone she hates, hoping that someone will use it to destroy her. It was pretty gutwrenching to learn that, I seriously wanted to be her friend, but she doesn't want any association with a "racist pedophile piece of shit" like me. Anyway, what she miscalculated, was my sense of loyalty, so i'm never showing any of the pics or PI like she wanted me to. But yeah, that's the story about that.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Baron

The term pedo seems to get tossed around often. Having sex with a 15 yr old is illegal because they are minors but if a 15 yr old kills someone they get tried as adults. There is a fine line the law gets to manipulate for their own benefit.

Good example here. A 35 yr old guy is dating a 15 yr old that has an 18 month old child already by another 15 yr old. The baby momma had to drop out of school and wants to move in with older dude cause she has no money and her mom smokes crack. If girl moves out mom loses welfare so calls the cops and has 35 yr old dude arrested. Old dude has a good job and apartment in the suburbs. This girl has been fucking since she was twelve.

Is this guy a pedo for being with a girl that other than age is living an adults life?
Old 08-26-2013, 05:20 PM
Baron

Just because you have a child doesn't make you an adult. Granted, some children are more mature then others, but they are still children.

Would you be with a 15yr when your 35? What are you guys gonna have in common? You think you could hold a intelligent conversation with a 15yr slut?

Chances are you could have a kid older then your new girlfriend. You really think that's right? The age according to law isn't the only thing to take into consideration. Its mainly the mental maturity of it.

You'd be out working in your garage, and she'd be inside playing with la la loopsy dolls.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Zok Jr. (08-26-2013)
Old 08-26-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Just because you have a child doesn't make you an adult. Granted, some children are more mature then others, but they are still children.

Would you be with a 15yr when your 35? What are you guys gonna have in common? You think you could hold a intelligent conversation with a 15yr slut?

Chances are you could have a kid older then your new girlfriend. You really think that's right? The age according to law isn't the only thing to take into consideration. Its mainly the mental maturity of it.

You'd be out working in your garage, and she'd be inside playing with la la loopsy dolls.
In Mexico that's not a problem at all.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's the 5th time you've said that.

Btw, I won't go into detail or give away any PI, but she is almost 22, despises me, and isn't going to return to this forum ever again. I talked with her today to find out the reason she was nice to me and gave me pics, and the reason is because she is self destructive and wanted to give PI and pics to someone she hates, hoping that someone will use it to destroy her. It was pretty gutwrenching to learn that, I seriously wanted to be her friend, but she doesn't want any association with a "racist pedophile piece of shit" like me. Anyway, what she miscalculated, was my sense of loyalty, so i'm never showing any of the pics or PI like she wanted me to. But yeah, that's the story about that.
good. I told her you were a piece of shit.

She was a very self destructive girl but I think she'll grow out of it. She was pretty boring all things considered, her self destruction was kinda suburban.

but yeah, kill yourself you fucking goof
Old 08-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
good. I told her you were a piece of shit.

She was a very self destructive girl but I think she'll grow out of it. She was pretty boring all things considered, her self destruction was kinda suburban.

but yeah, kill yourself you fucking goof
Unfortunately your daddy didn't beat you harder to knock some sense into you.

And no, based on other stuff she told me, she's going to be getting worse.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Baron

Quote:
In Mexico that's not a problem at all.
So that's yes, you would?
Old 08-26-2013, 06:13 PM

Right now it wouldn't be a problem, but if I were 35, a 15 year old would be too young for my taste.