Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 07-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Count

Thumbs Up Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperxtreme View Post
This thread is awesome.

Respect to Joe. I love how you write.
Ya hows that pedo baiting shit,taking notes ehh lol.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Destroyer of worlds

Thanked 1,991 Times in 1,129 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

No you faggot.

Fuck it I won't waste my time on you.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Banned

I bet all the pedos here are trolls
Old 07-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaurus View Post
Hi. Marijuanasaurus here. I just wanna say that you all make me fucking sick. i want to know how many of you pederasses have daughters or little sisters? probably none, so you probably wouldnt feel any kind of sympathy for them. That being said, any of you weak fucks come near my lil sis', Id chop off your dick and shove it down your throat.

that is all.
i have a blunt knife in the kitchen i keep for such occasions, if you need any help dumping dead pedo's out at sea give me a nod.

Its a big hobby out in thailand, pick up a pedo and take him for a little bit of fishing
Old 07-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
Hi. Marijuanasaurus here.
Hi, marijuanasaurus. I'm here to let you know that you profoundly flunked the "realism" test.

Quote:
I just wanna say that you all make me fucking sick.
...I suppose you fuck things whose chest fat-sacks jiggle back and forth grotesquely, flinging droplets of sweat all over the walls and ceiling?

M'kay then.

Quote:
i want to know how many of you pederasses have daughters

http://www.amazon.com/Whats-Happenin.../dp/1557044449

This should answer all your unresolved questions about human sexuality, like whether the average sexually active five year old is going to have a kid anytime soon.

Hopefully, it helps you with your questions, since you seem to be missing some of the basic knowledge.

Quote:
or little sisters?
...insert wincestuous comments here.

Quote:
probably none, so you probably wouldnt feel any kind of sympathy for them.
Or maybe, just maybe, epic lovemaking doesn't suck so much for the rest of us as it does for you.

Just as a pro tip... if vigorous orgasm are that unpleasant for you, you're seriously doing something wrong. Quit laying there like a dead fish, marijuanasaurus, your girlfriend fucking hates that shit.

Quote:
That being said, any of you weak fucks...
This common shared fantasy is probably the most telling aspect of your mouthbreathing troglodyte squad.

See, the process is known as 'emotional reasoning,' making up that something is true because you want it to be true. Here, you can read a bit about it...

http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/docs...0reasoning.pdf

...but while the article focuses mostly on the negative forms of emotional reasoning due to the more immediate nature of their negative impact, "wishful thinking," i.e., "I'd feel better if this was true so it is," is also a form of emotional reasoning.

While emotional reasoning itself doesn't tell much about someone other than that they're not emotionally or mentally healthy, the topics they choose for it speak wonders about their underlying needs, deficiencies, and insecurities. Someone who goes around swearing that every loli they meet secretly wants their cock, and is definately a cocktease who is "asking for it" if they say 'pretend' otherwise, is not only waaaaay too mentally unhealthy to be around said loli... but they're probably also hot for that loli.

Similarly, having to pretend someone weaker than you is just an emotionally immature method of saying "I feel weak."

Good luck with that, Marijuanasarus.

Quote:
come near my lil sis', Id chop off your dick and shove it down your throat.

that is all.
Of course, even when one is feeling weak and fearful, a message board is a safe space - because everyone is Steven Segal on the fucking internet.

Again, good luck with resolving your underlying issues. One day, you'll realize that they don't have anything to do with anything but you.

Now be a good boy, your pills will make you well...

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
Old 07-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Baron

Quote:
physical:
-they are small
-they are tight(comes with being small)
-they are cute(you like cute girls, just think why)
-hairless cunt
-they uhh.....
physycological:
-all of the above.
Are you aware of the disgusting and in many cases irreconcilable damage that would result from actually performing coitus with a prepubescent girl? I don't like cute girls, by the way. Cute girls are spineless and piss me off. Hairless cunt? Have you ever fucking seen a little girl's vulva, in real life? I begin to seriously doubt if any of these so called paedophiles are ever around little girls. This is disturbing.

Saying that little girls somehow represent power is perhaps the strangest rationalization of deviant sexuality I have ever heard of. Not that I will argue with it in some sort of moralistic manner, but it's pretty perplexing. Little girls are a symbol of emotional and physical dependence. I understand attraction to that. In some sort of contorted submissive power issue, little girls could represent the potential for life, but the mother goddess deals almost entirely with women. Basic societies usually have a warrior god and a mother goddess, which are counteractive to each other. You seem to somehow strangely merge the two, with both physical and psychological attraction to power of little girls? I'm the last person to define specific gender roles, but that's a bit contradictory. Just being around little girls shows something quite different. They are needy and dependent. Cute, yes, and I love my nieces, but this odd power dynamic seems to exist only in your head. Little girls are all but graceful. Fuck, did you get this idea from reading Little Women? Little girls are incompetent brats. I don't know who you expect to be running around catching butterflies wearing lace and prancing through fucking meadows, man. The pinnacle of human form, eh? Is that why they don't biologically suit human needs? Again, Mother Goddess and Warrior God. [Most] Guys like tall blondes with big tits, flash eyes, a curvaceous body, firm legs- all symbols of good fertility. [Most] Girls like strong, well defined, tall, deep-voiced men, all symbols of strength. Those are the pinnacles of human form. You have deeply contorted human sexuality to justify your perversion. Try accepting it, or if you don't making an attempt to change. I'm leaving this thread awe-struck and disturbed.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePedo View Post

Well said. However whoever made the pic dun't know the difference between psilocybin and indole, apparently.

Err, can we all stop being petty? "UR NASTAI" and "UR A MORALISTIC FAG" gets us nowhere.

Last edited by Manifesto; 07-03-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
K. You just went from "misunderstood genius" to "troubled genius."
What? So I like strong wymmyn.

Pedophilia is just the most radical form of feminism. Hippie down to your local college campus and watch the vagina monologues sometime if you don't believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperxtreme View Post
Respect to Joe. I love how you write.
Aww, thanks.

I sort of cheated. I've been switching my mind over to a more serotonergic focus for the start of another few years' cycle of personal growth, so... lol. But thanks. Kind o' ye...

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

Knight

message boards certainly are a safe place, try spouting this pedo shit in a 3rd world backwater bar where you think your safe and the locals want to sell their daughters,

dont be suprised when your clever thinking doesn't help you breathe water when your at the bottom of the ocean.

realism?? its all in your head isnt it?
Baron

Send a message via MSN to 13579

Quote:
Hi. Marijuanasaurus here. I just wanna say that you all make me fucking sick. i want to know how many of you pederasses have daughters or little sisters? probably none, so you probably wouldnt feel any kind of sympathy for them. That being said, any of you weak fucks come near my lil sis', Id chop off your dick and shove it down your throat.

that is all.
Lydia?
Old 07-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Baron

Er, Joe, care to respond? Trying not to flame here.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfoot View Post
message boards certainly are a safe place, try spouting this pedo shit in a 3rd world backwater bar where you think your safe and the locals want to sell their daughters,

dont be suprised when your clever thinking doesn't help you breathe water when your at the bottom of the ocean.

realism?? its all in your head isnt it?
1. Learn to spell, you type like one of the pre-pubescent kids we're talking about.

2. Tough-guy talk on the internet is quite useless.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Banned

What I hate even more than niggers are the fucking faggots who associate with little kids and think it's ok. I have to shelter my two little children even more because these monsters roam out on the streets and rape little girls. fuck them, and I hope a nigger kills you because you raped his nigger baby.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Knight

yes i was responding to the steven segal bit by the pedo, so i worked out some time ago that its easy to talk tough on the internet.

the internet is a tool to spread messages/thoughts and seems to be doing well for the pedo's. if however you find pedo's vile then where is the harm in putting them off by letting them know about what happens to pedo's in remote countries when they are on holiday "having a little fun"

er yes my spelling is crap, so what?? is there a chance you are gong to offer me a job?? if you was i'd laugh in your inbred face

next you will be tellin me the differnce between there and their.

do they not have mobile phones and txt where you come from??

what are you a school teacher??? wouldn't surprise me
Old 07-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Banned

shut up bitch only niggers and spics don't know how to spell. and they both are human pieces of shit.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Lady Killer

Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,041 Posts

lol touche. I dont know where to start.

Quote:
...I suppose you fuck things whose chest fat-sacks jiggle back and forth grotesquely, flinging droplets of sweat all over the walls and ceiling?

M'kay then.
ok lemme just start by saying "hell fucking yes." Those 'chest fat-sacks' have some sort of hypnotic property to them that just makes me go..."....yea.... i wanna be in between those" so to each his own sir.

Quote:
This should answer all your unresolved questions about human sexuality, like whether the average sexually active five year old is going to have a kid anytime soon.

Hopefully, it helps you with your questions, since you seem to be missing some of the basic knowledge.
Although i do admit that growth hormones are causing our children to become sexually mature earlier and earlier, unless a 5 year old has a banging body, full chest and ass, and will willingly drop to her knees in front of you, Its wrong. Just because its easy to lure them in with candy and toys doesnt make it right.

Hell if i could get a woman my age with just candy, then call me fucking willy wonka.

Quote:
Or maybe, just maybe, epic lovemaking doesn't suck so much for the rest of us as it does for you.

Just as a pro tip... if vigorous orgasm are that unpleasant for you, you're seriously doing something wrong. Quit laying there like a dead fish, marijuanasaurus, your girlfriend fucking hates that shit.
lol

Quote:

This common shared fantasy is probably the most telling aspect of your mouthbreathing troglodyte squad.

See, the process is known as 'emotional reasoning,' making up that something is true because you want it to be true. Here, you can read a bit about it...

http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/docs...0reasoning.pdf

...but while the article focuses mostly on the negative forms of emotional reasoning due to the more immediate nature of their negative impact, "wishful thinking," i.e., "I'd feel better if this was true so it is," is also a form of emotional reasoning.

While emotional reasoning itself doesn't tell much about someone other than that they're not emotionally or mentally healthy, the topics they choose for it speak wonders about their underlying needs, deficiencies, and insecurities. Someone who goes around swearing that every loli they meet secretly wants their cock, and is definately a cocktease who is "asking for it" if they say 'pretend' otherwise, is not only waaaaay too mentally unhealthy to be around said loli... but they're probably also hot for that loli.

Similarly, having to pretend someone weaker than you is just an emotionally immature method of saying "I feel weak."

Good luck with that, Marijuanasarus.
Women usually go for the strongest and fittest. I assume this is why you cant get one. This is why you resort to children. making my argument valid. Now if you have been with an actual woman, with consent that is, then please, share with us, and tell us why you did not enjoy it.

Quote:
Of course, even when one is feeling weak and fearful, a message board is a safe space - because everyone is Steven Segal on the fucking internet.

Again, good luck with resolving your underlying issues. One day, you'll realize that they don't have anything to do with anything but you.
[img]http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/psilocybin/lsd.gif
The internet has nothing to do with how protective i am of my little sisters. The statement holds true IRL. and although i am lucky most of you live halfway around the world, i am not hesitant to beat down any motherfucker who hurts my little sisters.

JoePedo you could learn something from a guy like me. Instead of harming the little children, why not try to protect them?

I mean seriously dude, im surprised youre not making hit pop music right now.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/igger /\/onsense View Post
shut up bitch only niggers and spics don't know how to spell. and they both are human pieces of shit.
unlike your good self?
Old 07-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Banned

tl;dr: fuck niggers and pedophiles
Old 07-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
unlike your good self?
I aint no nigger or spic you faggot pedophile
Old 07-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,796 Times in 1,122 Posts

It's because they are innocent and have no pubic hair or beef curtains. I can understand that.

Still, I'm more attracted to a woman with hips and big soft tits.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Banned

fuck my wife is shaved and has a tight pussy so that ain't no excuse you faggots
Old 07-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
You have deeply contorted human sexuality to justify your perversion. Try accepting it, or if you don't making an attempt to change. I'm leaving this thread awe-struck and disturbed.
Well... don't leave, this is just getting fun. I mean, okay, I'm definately not accepting it, but still... don't leave yet, we haven't milked the discussion enough.

Quote:
but the mother goddess deals almost entirely with women. Basic societies usually have a warrior god and a mother goddess, which are counteractive to each other. You seem to somehow strangely merge the two, with both physical and psychological attraction to power of little girls?
...Mohammadean Islam, otoh, has a very prepubescent mother goddess figure (err, anthropologically a "goddess figure" rather than religiously a goddess) for the mother of their faith. What little remnants remain of European paganism tend to add the maiden and the crone in the waxing and waning of the cycle of death and rebirth.

...but did I merge the two (or three, or four, or...)?

No. I very, very specifically pointed out that the pleasant absence of hypertrophied hips and breasts are obviously not a fertility statue. In fact, I think I was clearly specific about that.

So you see...

Quote:
I'm the last person to define specific gender roles, but that's a bit contradictory.
...if you're going to phrase it in terms of pagan theology - perhaps you should try not assuming the warrior is exclusively male.

Quote:
Little girls are all but graceful. Fuck, did you get this idea from reading Little Women? Little girls are incompetent brats. I don't know who you expect to be running around catching butterflies wearing lace and prancing through fucking meadows, man.
Similarly, my appreciation of the feminine form =/= the narrow social construction of gender in victorian england.

If you read again, you'll notice it's a lot closer to "running across the savannah to kick the shit out of the gazelle they want to eat." Which, for me, is a perfectly acceptable act of femininity. As is digging in the mud looking for worms.

The brief social construction of gender in 1800s England was an extremely small and narrow phenomenon in both time and place. I suggest you to disregard it entirely.

Quote:
Have you ever fucking seen a little girl's vulva, in real life?
Yes, actually. From a variety of angles.

Your medical information is grossly inaccurate, by the way; the majority of sexually active children and youth actually do not die from internal rupture. Presumably, this would include 100% of voluntarily sexually active children and youth, as internal rupture doesn't sound like much fun.

But to answer your question...

Quote:
I begin to seriously doubt if any of these so called paedophiles are ever around little girls.
...quite often, actually, and some of the happiest moments of my life. Ever wonder what your nieces talk about when you're not around? I mean... they don't just sit there blankly waiting for you to show up, they actually interact with each other, right?

Follow. Don't lead. A blustering fool is blind to a world without them.

But in the end...

Quote:
The pinnacle of human form, eh? Is that why they don't biologically suit human needs? Again, Mother Goddess and Warrior God. [Most] Guys like tall blondes with big tits, flash eyes, a curvaceous body, firm legs- all symbols of good fertility. [Most] Girls like strong, well defined, tall, deep-voiced men, all symbols of strength. Those are the pinnacles of human form. You have deeply contorted human sexuality to justify your perversion.
...for all your heteroassumptiveness, it appears to be the sociological construction of gender roles which you would most need to let go of. "Fertility and Violence" are not the only forces in this world, nor must we surrender our individuality and forgo our choices so as to emulate imaginary gods which were dead and forgotten a thousand years ago.

Strength, power, and martial agility are perfectly feminine traits - especially if the female in question isn't top-heavy enough to crush the vertebra in her lower back. Pardon the appeal to nature, here, but did you ever consider whether breeding for traits which fucking cripple people while serving no useable purpouse just might be the 'perversion' here? 'n before you bitch - you're dead wrong. A 1/2A can nurse just as effectively as an FF cup - all you're doing is damaging skeletal tissue to no gain.

There is no one answer, there is no one form, and "female" or "male" do not predetermine what traits people are allowed to express. Hunting and exploring are perfectly feminine - trust me, I've seen enough girls climb a tree to realize it does not involve the penis - and there is so much more to the human spectrum than pregnancy and violence.

But... no, I already told you I don't want a fertility statue. No breasts and hips for me - in fact, isn't that kind of the point? It's not the only female form, I'm not bound by a 30,000 year old idol, and try not to misrepresent me into saying I just want a really nice set of boobs.

'cause actually, I said the exact opposite. Your turn.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Old 07-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Knight

Quote:
I aint no nigger or spic you faggot pedophile
dont tell me your not inbred???

if you read any of my posts how you have me down as a pedo?

try reading you moron,

but good work on the pedo bashing, it just goes to show you dont have to be clever to know a thing like this is wrong.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Banned

I didn't understand a fucking word you said bigfoot. you should get a fucking interpreter like jack. He might fucking understand your nonexistant english. Also I'm a fucking euro/irish. I ain't no fucking hillbilly that thinks he's inbred. go fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot pedo and leave to poor kids alone.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Knight

Quote:
I didn't understand a fucking word you said bigfoot. you should get a fucking interpreter like jack. He might fucking understand your nonexistant english. Also I'm a fucking euro/irish. I ain't no fucking hillbilly that thinks he's inbred. go fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot pedo and leave to poor kids alone.

if you dont understand me then why do you think i am a pedo?? I have been suggesting that pedo's should be killed and people are telling me that i am hiding behind a message board.

and you come in with your inbred shit about spelling and niggaz??

your euro\irish?? thats inbred.

you are inbred, but do not worry i will still protect your snotty inbred kids should any inbred woman ever be inbred enough to have you..
Old 07-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
i worked out some time ago that its easy to talk tough on the internet.
Everyone noticed, mud farmer.

Quote:
lol touche. I dont know where to start.
I try to bring at least a new point of view. Thanks

Quote:
Women usually go for the strongest and fittest. I assume this is why you cant get one.
The trouble is, you're assuming I'd actually want one.

Seeing as that assumption is the exact opposite of the entire premise of this thread - you know, people who would prefer DFC and are immune to the hyptnotic power of the fatbags - it sorta doesn't hold up anymore. Either I can or cannot get a woman (and trust me, it's not that hard in this great big world), but either way is not going to change that I'm not going to be with one voluntarily.

Quote:
JoePedo you could learn something from a guy like me. Instead of harming the little children, why not try to protect them?
Okay, here's the fun thing... try to name one real person I've ever harmed?

Just one?

Unfortunately, none of the solutions to "It makes me feel better to imagine this man raping a small child by force" are particularly flattering in any way, so we're still trying to figure out what emotional need you're trying to fill with this circut. I'm sure you can imagine what the first proposals sounded like...

But... yeah. Who would that be, MS? Name one. Are they even real? Are you sure? Can you prove it?

...we'll get to the sociological implications of being "the only non-family-member the child talks to" and how it affects the lifestyle at a later time. Right now, just give me a list of names of individual real people on that list of "children you're sure I've hurt," and I'll be waiting right here. I'm guessing it might take a while.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Old 07-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Knight

Quote:
Everyone noticed, mud farmer.
did they? so why the fuck does irish inbred think i'm a pedo??

and pedo's definitly do get killed when they are on holiday, wether or not the person/s doing the killing can spell is another thread entirely.

pedo killer quest que c'est?
Old 07-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Baron

Smile Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:

er yes my spelling is crap, so what?? is there a chance you are gong to offer me a job?? if you was i'd laugh in your inbred face

next you will be tellin me the differnce between there and their.

do they not have mobile phones and txt where you come from??

what are you a school teacher??? wouldn't surprise me

Since you can't tell the difference between there, their and they're, I just might.

But, I'd rather not waste my time on someone with the mental capacity of a 8-year old.

Since you can't come up with an actual, intelligent reply, you accuse me of being 'inbred'. Typical idiot.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Peasant

Whenever the conversation turns to pedophilia, it seems everyone has strong opinions about it. Always strong opinions about it.

I wonder if people spoke like this back in the days of the inquisition, or the days before Martin Luther King, or during the Communist scare. I wonder if people always had strong opinions about homosexuality.

Seems like every few years, something new is around to hate. And eventually, something else comes along, and the previous idol of indignation is forgotten, or, at least, put on the back-burner.

Wouldn't it be funny if all this heated dribble is just another phase, and soon enough, pedophiles will be accepted, given time? I wonder if our grandchildren will have accepted them by their generation, and we will be the old crones, griping about child-molesters, and how immoral the future has become.

And the cycle continues....
Old 07-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Baron

Quote:
Well... don't leave, this is just getting fun. I mean, okay, I'm definately not accepting it, but still... don't leave yet, we haven't milked the discussion enough.
Fine.
Quote:
...Mohammadean Islam, otoh, has a very prepubescent mother goddess figure (err, anthropologically a "goddess figure" rather than religiously a goddess) for the mother of their faith. What little remnants remain of European paganism tend to add the maiden and the crone in the waxing and waning of the cycle of death and rebirth.
Virgins are very different from "lolis."

Quote:
No. I very, very specifically pointed out that the pleasant absence of hypertrophied hips and breasts are obviously not a fertility statue. In fact, I think I was clearly specific about that.
I was talking to the guy who gave me a retarded list of reasons he likes lolis.

Quote:
So you see...
Unfortunately I don't.

Quote:
...if you're going to phrase it in terms of pagan theology - perhaps you should try not assuming the warrior is exclusively male.
Sure, we have the so-called Greek "Amazons," which served to prove that ultimately men are better warriors and that civilized Greeks would dominate lower groups.

Quote:
Similarly, my appreciation of the feminine form =/= the narrow social construction of gender in victorian england.
Well, it is. Your idea of little girls and why they are attractive is very much based on this stereotype.

Quote:
If you read again, you'll notice it's a lot closer to "running across the savannah to kick the shit out of the gazelle they want to eat." Which, for me, is a perfectly acceptable act of femininity. As is digging in the mud looking for worms.
Is this a joke? Again, you're strangely contorting sex roles and merging fantasy with theory.

Quote:
The brief social construction of gender in 1800s England was an extremely small and narrow phenomenon in both time and place. I suggest you to disregard it entirely.
I suggest not, as it is still extremely prevalent in literature, music, art, etc, and is still very influential on the modern sex stereotype.

Quote:
Your medical information is grossly inaccurate, by the way; the majority of sexually active children and youth actually do not die from internal rupture. Presumably, this would include 100% of voluntarily sexually active children and youth, as internal rupture doesn't sound like much fun.
Irreconcilable damage≠death. Also "≠"≠"=/=" Voluntarily sexually active children and youth are, if they exist to any acceptable degree, not a portion of the population large enough to warrant classification as a demographic in medical studies.

Quote:
...quite often, actually, and some of the happiest moments of my life. Ever wonder what your nieces talk about when you're not around? I mean... they don't just sit there blankly waiting for you to show up, they actually interact with each other, right?
Please clarify as to why this is relevant? Of course they do, and that has nothing to do with this.

Quote:
...for all your heteroassumptiveness, it appears to be the sociological construction of gender roles which you would most need to let go of. "Fertility and Violence" are not the only forces in this world, nor must we surrender our individuality and forgo our choices so as to emulate imaginary gods which were dead and forgotten a thousand years ago.
Well, that's a simplification. It's more "Continuation through reproduction v. Continuation via protection." They are not dead and forgotten, they represent humanity at its most basic form, and must be extrapolated into some areas of today's world.

Quote:
Strength, power, and martial agility are perfectly feminine traits - especially if the female in question isn't top-heavy enough to crush the vertebra in her lower back. Pardon the appeal to nature, here, but did you ever consider whether breeding for traits which fucking cripple people while serving no useable purpouse just might be the 'perversion' here? 'n before you bitch - you're dead wrong. A 1/2A can nurse just as effectively as an FF cup - all you're doing is damaging skeletal tissue to no gain.
Large, firm breasts are a sign of pregnancy. They are associated with fertility. The teat is the nurturer of life, in our caveman's eyes. Larger the breast, larger the life.

Quote:
There is no one answer, there is no one form, and "female" or "male" do not predetermine what traits people are allowed to express. Hunting and exploring are perfectly feminine - trust me, I've seen enough girls climb a tree to realize it does not involve the penis - and there is so much more to the human spectrum than pregnancy and violence.
We had this argument before. Individual evaluation fails because anyone can take an anomaly and claim that disproves the rule. You evaluate as a whole or you fail at evaluation.

Quote:
But... no, I already told you I don't want a fertility statue. No breasts and hips for me - in fact, isn't that kind of the point? It's not the only female form, I'm not bound by a 30,000 year old idol, and try not to misrepresent me into saying I just want a really nice set of boobs.
That's cool, because there's a reason many of us are attracted to fertility statues. It is not the only feminine form, but it is the greatest one. Ask 40,000 years of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Sorry about the terseness, pressed for time, funnily enough, because my niece wants to get on the computer. Essay to follow
Old 07-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Lady Killer

Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,041 Posts

Quote:
Seeing as that assumption is the exact opposite of the entire premise of this thread - you know, people who would prefer DFC and are immune to the hyptnotic power of the fatbags - it sorta doesn't hold up anymore. Either I can or cannot get a woman (and trust me, it's not that hard in this great big world), but either way is not going to change that I'm not going to be with one voluntarily.
then you sir are truly a creep.

Quote:
Okay, here's the fun thing... try to name one real person I've ever harmed?

Just one?

Unfortunately, none of the solutions to "It makes me feel better to imagine this man raping a small child by force" are particularly flattering in any way, so we're still trying to figure out what emotional need you're trying to fill with this circut. I'm sure you can imagine what the first proposals sounded like...

But... yeah. Who would that be, MS? Name one. Are they even real? Are you sure? Can you prove it?
I was actually about to ask you that very question. How many kids have you actually touched? Im sure the pedos on the forum would enjoy to hear this, but i just wanna know if youre all talk.

Quote:
...we'll get to the sociological implications of being "the only non-family-member the child talks to" and how it affects the lifestyle at a later time.
care to go on?
Old 07-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13579 View Post

Since you can't tell the difference between there, their and they're, I just might.

But, I'd rather not waste my time on someone with the mental capacity of a 8-year old.

Since you can't come up with an actual, intelligent reply, you accuse me of being 'inbred'. Typical idiot.

yeah like your intelligent responses?? thats An 8 year old, when their is a vowel starting the word you use an before it, gets fucking tedious being a nitpicker tho dont it?

so your not inbred? good for you, I suppose because I'm not liberal enough to want to have an "intelligent" conversation with a pedo i may well have the mental capacity of an 8 year old

"fuck off pedo" and a kick in the bollocks is what you would have got from a sensible 8 year old.

yay for 8 year olds, boo to noninbred liberals (altho i bet youare inbred)
Old 07-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Big Black Cock

i find nothing attractive about a girl that is pre-pubescent, thank god.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhunkfish View Post
Whenever the conversation turns to pedophilia, it seems everyone has strong opinions about it. Always strong opinions about it.

I wonder if people spoke like this back in the days of the inquisition, or the days before Martin Luther King, or during the Communist scare. I wonder if people always had strong opinions about homosexuality.

Seems like every few years, something new is around to hate. And eventually, something else comes along, and the previous idol of indignation is forgotten, or, at least, put on the back-burner.

Wouldn't it be funny if all this heated dribble is just another phase, and soon enough, pedophiles will be accepted, given time? I wonder if our grandchildren will have accepted them by their generation, and we will be the old crones, griping about child-molesters, and how immoral the future has become.

And the cycle continues....
fuck off, being arse raped when your ten is never going to be ok, the best that can happen is our treatment of the victims, and trying for them to not behave like victims or survivors of a bad thing. or for them to go on to be pedo's themselves. that treatment of the victims is where intelligent conversation should go.

you see in the british press mothers saying things like "my child is broken" and its not difficult to believe that there lives are damaged for a long time because of the way we see this crime.

but that will never ever make pedo's acceptable, dont post any of your greek shit either, they started them at birth with mountain top shit and boarding schools

fucking monsters
Old 07-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Peasant

Quote:
fuck off, being arse raped when your ten is never going to be ok, the best that can happen is our treatment of the victims, and trying for them to not behave like victims or survivors of a bad thing. or for them to go on to be pedo's themselves. that treatment of the victims is where intelligent conversation should go.

you see in the british press mothers saying things like "my child is broken" and its not difficult to believe that there lives are damaged for a long time because of the way we see this crime.

but that will never ever make pedo's acceptable, dont post any of your greek shit either, they started them at birth with mountain top shit and boarding schools

fucking monsters
I imagine you do not want to be "arse-raped" as an adult, either?

Differences between pedophilia and rape nonwithstanding, homosexuality is accepted in Western culture.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:37 AM
Knight

Quote:
I imagine you do not want to be "arse-raped" as an adult, either?

Differences between pedophilia and rape nonwithstanding, homosexuality is accepted in Western culture.
homosexuality was accepted in india today, few years back I decided against any holidays where homosexuality was an inprisonable offence. thats cos its between consenting adults.

mabye in the future our kids will all take xtc and cocaine and smoke fat spliff after a night clubbing till 3 in the morning. that would be there "rights"??

I would still disapprove of a sexual relations between children and adults, and would move permantly away from any society that suggested otherwise.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Peasant

Quote:
homosexuality was accepted in india today, few years back I decided against any holidays where homosexuality was an inprisonable offence. thats cos its between consenting adults.

mabye in the future our kids will all take xtc and cocaine and smoke fat spliff after a night clubbing till 3 in the morning. that would be there "rights"??

I would still disapprove of a sexual relations between children and adults, and would move permantly away from any society that suggested otherwise.
And this is why the latest generation always refers to its priors as "uncool". Because we are looking at the future from the past.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:54 AM
Knight

Quote:
And this is why the latest generation always refers to its priors as "uncool". Because we are looking at the future from the past.
possibly, although i'm a big fan of the continuum concept, and the yequana allow their children to drink from an early age.

think the cool thing is fairly modern and comes with overconsumption, but wat would i know..
Old 07-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:

'cause actually, I said the exact opposite. Your turn.
While a agree an A cup can nurse just as well as a FF, there is such a thing as cephalopelvic disproportion. She needs those hips. Also, weight gain is quite important during pregnancy which is why it's a sign of female fertility, no because everyone else says so.

Last edited by ThePhoenix; 07-03-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13579 View Post
Wry u talk about my gf liek taht?? 8 year olds have feelings too!

Quote:
and pedo's definitly do get killed when they are on holiday, wether or not the person/s doing the killing can spell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0AMR-buemI

Sure thing bro!

Quote:
Virgins are very different from "lolis."
Virgins are also very different from the maiden aspect in the cycles of death and rebirth; the obsession with sexual 'purity' is pretty much entirely a Roman-Abrahamaic intervention.

Your point?

Quote:
Sure, we have the so-called Greek "Amazons,"
Yeah... those amazons, charming matriarchal warrior tribe...

...did they prefer the F-cup immobile breeding queen look... or did they hold the ideal of feminine strength and power to involve the delicious flat chest?

I'm not sure.

Quote:
Is this a joke? Again, you're strangely contorting sex roles
And proud.

Call me a radical feminist.

Quote:
Well, it is. Your idea of little girls and why they are attractive is very much based on this stereotype.
Care to explain to me how protectionism and self-reliance are the same, when you're bitching at me for not being protectionist enough?

Quote:
We had this argument before. Individual evaluation fails because anyone can take an anomaly and claim that disproves the rule.
Except that an Ex observation does disprove an Ax assertion.

Quote:
That's cool, because there's a reason many of us are attracted to fertility statues. It is not the only feminine form, but it is the greatest one.
Ya can't prove a subjective, holmes. In fact, you're sort of running in circular argumentation a little.

Quote:
Sorry about the terseness, pressed for time, funnily enough, because my niece wants to get on the computer. Essay to follow
Epic.

I shall await, constructing rudimentary mathematical treatises in the interim.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Old 07-03-2009, 01:58 AM
Peasant

Quote:
possibly, although i'm a big fan of the continuum concept, and the yequana allow their children to drink from an early age.

think the cool thing is fairly modern and comes with overconsumption, but wat would i know..
I suppose it does depend on which culture we are referencing.