Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #321  
Old 07-13-2009, 09:57 AM
talonner talonner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HE4iWMnOaM

Have a look at that, with the whole yelling at herself in the mirror, living sparsely, staying fit and shadow sparring. Very similar situation to what many people have been in. Bizarrely, that song has been on repeat when I've been put on hold trying to talk to mental health at their consumer advocacy service.

Quote:
Doctor can you please prescribe me something, a day in the life of someone else, cause I'm a hazard to myself, don't let me get me
Oh and these people are meant to be mental health professionals, and they put that sort of neurolinguistic bullshit in to your subconscious when on call wait.

Now have a look at this film clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDt81xu_qgc

Yeah, surely just coincidences. Also, I'm the crazy one.
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old 07-13-2009, 10:09 AM
JoePedo's Avatar
JoePedo JoePedo is offline
Happily Eccentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 386
Thanked 747 Times in 466 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PukeRat View Post
joe needs to move to thailand. it would be the perfect place for him he could get all the little kids he wanted.
hehe... It's a little more complex than "christian outreach ministries' newsletter" makes it out to be.

Thailand... has a history of being slightly more sexually open in some ways. "Bar prostitute" is (or was) actually a fairly respectable job there, and they tend to be employed by the bars/hotels/etc; believe it or not, a lot of the time, their job is to smile, giggle, and sell overpriced drinks, and the hooking is just really great surplus income that goes in their pocket rather than their employers. It's a win-win situation.

Much as legend has it, they've also really never cared as a culture the age - or gender - of someone's female companionship. Personal preference is just that. It's a pretty chill culture in some respects.

Unfortunately, there are four things that can kill a good thing : armies, missionaries, multinational corporate presence... and advertising. While sex work is a good thing, it just so happens that western prejudices towards sex workers don't do well in any nonpathological culture. People treating respected members of the community with contempt and scapegoating for their own self-loathing is often looked down upon, and throw in all the other hassles of foreigners - most of which revolve around cultural arrogance, and are often complicated by racial prejudice - and an aids scare or two, and suddenly, everything boils down to "you'd best be from around here." You can probably get welcomed if you're from foreign parts of the historical thai-cambodian empire. God help you if you're white.

'n unlike pedo-supportive places - the Hawaiian islands are still a stronghold, for instance, up through the latter half of this decade, as is much of North America - the sex tourism destinations pretty much all went that way, the kindness and openness which created the culture in the first place crushed under a wave mostly of european-descended arrogance and cultural insensitivity. I remember an associate chattering on about another place - I forget which one - in which sexual diversity was culturally embraced, but where excessive public displays of affection were outside the culture. At the start, the idiot westerners were tolerated as they made out with a young boy in a coffee shop, but a decade of sex-on-restaraunt-tables later, it went the same way : no foreigners.

'n perhaps that's a good thing. Not only hating, but for that matter, failing to celebrate the paederotic members of society is more or less exclusively a US thing. Perhaps saying "auslander aus" will keep hatred from being an export of cultural imperialism, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PukeRat View Post
also i would like to know if joe has actually had a girlfriend before?
A few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PukeRat View Post
cause last thing i remeber from being under 10 is that girls aint really into sex or even really know about it.
Not even. Try being at an all-girl's sleepover sometime and check out the conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PukeRat View Post
they either become super sluts or are afraid of the cock few are in between.
Just as a hint - it's a sad fact that most people have been sexually accosted to some degree at some time in their childhood. It shouldn't be this way, but since we've made a society of marginalizing youth and ensuring their nonintegration into the social and political sphere or any means of recourse, it's not exactly a surprising outcome, either.

The people who just flat out tell you about it when you first meet them, however, rarely fall in between. Most people, however, have a story they could tell... and according to the ones I've talked to, most take great effort not to mention it because they don't like being infantalized.

Other people will probably have different views than the ones I've talked to... but we've sure built a society which fails many or even most of its members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talonner View Post
So what do you know about paedophile rings, Satanic cults and the underworld?
The underworld? Not much, I haven't died as a greek pagan and pet the ears of Cerebus that I know of. Just not a past experience.

Pedo rings and satanic cults, however, quite a lot. Some of my friends in childhood for instance started a satanic cult, though I was never personally much interested. You might have better luck talking to Rizzo or something, I've always secretly thought he was a closet chaos mage laying down the turkey curse on the evil grayfaces...

Oops. I might have mixed up my chaoses.

Pedo rings, on the other hand, I know a fucking lot about. I've either worked for or operated several of them, alternating through the course of my life.

Since I'm assuming you're planning a bout of Illuminati copypasta - I can tell you that I've never heard of a single pedo ring that was actually interested (organizationally, that is) in sex. This is a charming cognitive error of surrealism I see repeated in the delusional and hate filled, but think about it. You recieve news that a violent person with a gun is looking for you to kill you for no other reason than that they're violent, hate-filled, detrimental to life, and batshit insane. Do you take measures to ensure your survival, or mack on the waitress until you get blown away?

A small amount of intelligent thought can do a lot to prevent severely unrealistic delusions.

Generally, they revolve around the use of grey-market gangsterism to choke out specific instances of corruption. Simple shit, find a single instance of what's wrong in the corporate-governmental complex, trace the money, choke the money, watch them find more prosocial ways to behave.

Mobbed up. It's all about business.
__________________
Prescott for Dummies :
Hedonism.
Neither do I.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old 07-13-2009, 10:40 AM
talonner talonner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

It's not just about fucking kids, it's about extortion, money, heavy corruption, drugs, government, military, business etc.

Eg, you want to get to x position in y field, fuck kids on tape so we can use it against you later if we have to.

Also, there are people who actually enjoy this stuff. Not many highly unattractive kids found in those circles.

It's horrendous.

All that stuff is my writing.

If you read the posts the paedophilia is less about the sex and more about the control and destroying minds and making slaves.
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old 07-13-2009, 11:40 AM
JoePedo's Avatar
JoePedo JoePedo is offline
Happily Eccentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 386
Thanked 747 Times in 466 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by talonner View Post
If you read the posts the paedophilia is less about the sex and more about the control and destroying minds and making slaves.
Then it's not pedophilia - which is the actual sexual and emotional orientation. It's just sexually-expressed abuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talonner View Post
Eg, you want to get to x position in y field, fuck kids on tape so we can use it against you later if we have to.
I'm surprised you'd try to make a society where blackmail was easy, then. Seems the opposite of what one would want to do.
__________________
Prescott for Dummies :
Hedonism.
Neither do I.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old 07-13-2009, 02:42 PM
bossk14 bossk14 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: near xxombie
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by talonner View Post
The following would be widely assumed to be a work of fiction. Things like this don't really happen, to anyone.

Of course, none of it is true.

This story takes place in Australia.

This is a story about the criminal underworld, murder, paedophile cults, government, media, finance etc. This story is about me and will not be in perfect chronological order, and will be quite disjointed.

My sister was kissed on the forehead by the Pope when a few months old on his official visit to Australia.

I remember in pre-school having a teacher/child carer named Miss Lily. Her name was Eli Lilly, and she referred to herself as a company. People would come to the preschool to watch her and talk to her from said company and would say things of how amazing it was, how she wasn't actually the company just that the owner was bored and had a spare slave savant and programmed it in to thinking it was the company. She was just an automaton in their line of thinking.

I also recall a woman coming to our house after this, and talking to and hypnotising my mother. Telling her she runs a company etc, but never in my family was any sort of richness or high wealth openly displayed. For a while she was then Astra Zeneca, and she even had a legitimate drivers license with this name on it. She was in a similar situation to Miss Lily.

I can also recall having DVD's and a DVD player years before they became publicly available. I have been told they were available since the 70's, but even going back to WW2 clandestinely. Some of the DVD's we would watch were stage shows with songs such as 'Gitarzan' and 'Transfusion'. The song 'Transfusion' in itself is slightly odd, but the movie shows someone in post hypnotic suggestion cutting arteries on thighs, collecting blood, taking a wine glass and drinking a glass of 'claret' and then transfusing the blood back in the the person. It is blood letting and about trust. The person will often stand up and walk around for a short while with no blood in their system for some kind of 'high'. I have also seen this done in front of me and had this done to me when very young.

So anyway, around the age of 4 or so I recall being told by my father than I had one more year of freedom and after that he would have to start telling me what to do and moulding me.

Then rape began, overtly. Some disjointed individuals might like to call it 'love'. It had happened well before that though, however with the age I was I was unaware of the connotation or what was happening.

At the age of 5, in kindergarten at primary school (private Catholic school), I was greatly out performing my peers, like exceptionally so. My teacher was impressed and I was scheduled to see some kind of specialist. I was shown cards with pictures on them and told to describe what was happening, I was also to do counting of things, adding, subtraction, spelling, the alphabet etc as well as some general creativity. This was with a female. Another person was brought in to the room, a male and they were both excited and appeared pleased, they told me I was very smart but we couldn't tell anyone.

I recall a bit of suggestive behaviour done after that, low voices, calm voices, etc, giving me instruction.

We went out of the room and my teacher, mother and sister, who were all there, amongst others, were told I was nothing special and was very normal, to which I agreed. My teacher left the area at the end of that school year. I don't want to remember much of that year after going to the education specialist.

The next year, first grade, I recall doing maths in the 6+ digit range, this was as a 6 year old, I could do maths say 8 digits +14 digits or 24 digits – 17 digits. This was on the first day of learning subtraction. My books were taken to the staff room for the teacher to show off and I wasn't even mentioned.

Later that week I am on an army base.

There is someone walking around with an air of authority and lackeys following him around. My dad is there to do some kind of job.

I am told this guy is the 'boss of the army', which was incorrect. He didn't seem to want to correct anyone in regards to this false statement, and instead was happy to bask in the glow of impressionable children.

I recall saying something along the lines of “Does he protect us from the Japs?” and “I wish he was my dad.” or something similar. He then picked me up on his shoulder. Whilst we were there my dad was trying to say things and he was unable to, he would stop and start, and when given words he would often say something completely off topic, out of context and in the wrong tone.

The person who was referred to as the boss of the army then said something akin to, “Ah, an automaton, thank you for your service.” And went on about having served with similar people or in fact, my father.

So anyway, in regards to the lackeys hanging around, I recall playing armies in the office with some of them, like finger guns etc, making noises, and asking one of the girls there to marry me, she didn't accept or decline, but wasn't very happy, and I assume had to follow orders. I then often ask women in the street to marry me, what I am actually saying is “Can I suck your cock?” but I am hypnotised in to thinking I am saying otherwise.

I then recall in a room off to the side of the office, her having to lie down on a table, naked, and me being present in the room, my dad having intercourse with her and me having to watch, him insisting on me to look at what was happening. I didn't understand the situation at the time. I do recall calling her “Mummy!” afterwards though, however my mother she was not.

We then had a wedding of sorts outside the military building where we got married, once again she was not too thrilled about it. I was 6 years old. Satan was at the wedding in the form of someone either dressed up as Satan or someone in normal clothes and I was hypnotised. Military personnel were there for this.

A few days/weeks pass, and my dad teaches me how to act hypnotised. He then tells me the doctor is coming to visit and that I have to act hypnotised.

A person who I am introduced to as the doctor arrives at our house with someone else. They go to work hypnotising me. I am put in a trance and instructed that when I see a ball on a string move back and forth 3-4 times to return to the state of trance I am in. The ball would be similar, or almost identical to one of those metallic ones that you see in offices, a whole bunch lined up on strings and when you pull one of to the side and let it go it hits the rest and the last one on the line flies off and then bounces back to repeat the act until there has been too much energy dispersed.

Such things I remember being said and done are along the lines of, “What animal is your favourite?” and I responded with a puppy and when asked why I said something along the lines of because puppies are friendly and playful and big dogs aren't the same.

I was then put under and told that the spirit of a puppy was entering me, and that I was now a puppy and would be forever. I then recall acting like a puppy, the puppy is placed in a box and not allowed to come out, the puppy is told that it is always nice, friendly and does what anyone says because it wants to make them happy, and also that the puppy has to be trained so it has to learn everything.

I then recall my original self being placed in on top of the puppy, and feeling normal, however being instructed that the puppy has overall control, but it wants to make me happy. That was essentially it for the first two visits. The first visit was most unsuccessful due to being able to act hypnotised as instructed by my father.

Some time later, weeks or days, not months or years, the doctor and the other person return, along with some people in military uniform as well as the person referred to as the boss of the army.

I am told that I can go anywhere in the world I desire, they have a time machine and a teleporter. They asked me where I wanted to go, and I said Disneyland. They laughed, the doctor and the other person and said “They always say Disneyland”. My dad said something along the lines of “Just say down the road to the corner shop.” and the doctor and his friend laughed and said “We can take him there too, it doesn't matter.”

So anyway, I am innocent and naïve and very trusting, and am told that for the teleporter to work I have to take my clothes off or the machine can break, and to bend over and close my eyes, which I do.

Next thing I know I have a massive amount of pain coming and don't realise what it is, I am screaming and breathing heavily, obviously I am being sodomized. The doctor to crouched down looking up at me in my eyes, and says “Go to Disneyland.” and I'm like “How!?” and he's all like imagine you are there in Disneyland and I start chanting “I'm in the happiest place on earth.” Next thing I know I feel/see a swirl in my bind, like it's hard to explain, but when you visualise something happening, it was similar/identical to that. Then I think I am in Disneyland. I can feel no pain, I don't know where I am and think I am actually in Disneyland. Disassociation.

The person who didn't object to being called the boss of the army is then shocked at what is happening, to which he is told something like, “You said you knew how it was done, how we make them, you said you knew what was going to happen.” to which he responded with something similar to “I didn't know it would be like this.” Everyone in the room was not happy about this and not happy with him and he left the house with the uniformed personnel.

The doctor then says some stuff like we are putting some more spirits in to you, there were probably 20 or so, but I can't recall all of them. Some of them had bizarre names that were perhaps mythological others had names like Sarah, Steve, etc. I can remember Sarah and Steve. They were each instructed on how they act, how they talk, what their interests are etc. There is also someone called Mitchell who was put in at 7 years old, and thinks he was the first one in there, and wants to go live in the Amazon rainforest. Sometimes they come out, and they have different voices and personalities and when they are in control it is like you are watching and have no control over what they are doing. My name was also changed to Joker (this isn't the puppy, and Joker can be whoever Joker wants, Steve, Sarah, Mitchell, me, but not the puppy). When Joker comes out you can't remember it. When Joker was put in I was instructed to remember the time I felt the most proud for doing something, like getting an award at school, a birthday, doing something good at home, to hold that feeling and that was inserted as a 'spirit' called 'Joker'. I also had another person in there called Mitchell who appeared the year before this, so when it all started I can't be too sure, possibly even before I went to school.

I can then recall being back on base a short time later, Wifey is there, and she is lying on a table, tied down, and there is, for want of a better word, a sex machine, with a long, hard rubber, yet flexible dildo going in and out of her. She doesn't look happy. I am told by my father and the false boss of the army that it is a Footy Frank (hotdog frankfurt) and she likes it. She tells me she does, perhaps so as to not give in.

My father and this other person laugh.

I can also recall on other occasions going there and seeing her tied up on the wall, naked, getting electro shocks, sodomized and just being left there for hours.

I can also recall going with this 'boss of the army' in civilian clothes to buildings with his friends, who all dressed in white robes and hats (looked like the KKK sort of) and getting 'training' (raped). And him saying to his friends “God creates these Angels for us to do this to, because we have been good people.”

I can also recall receiving military training and instruction from a very young age involving a wide variety of weaponry, technology, tactics and other gear. This was often with other people a similar age to myself as well as those substantially older and acknowledged members of the military.

I can also recall access to classified military equipment that this country is not supposed to acknowledge it has.

I can also recall being given a book called “The Joy of Sex” which is a sexually explicit with text, photos and drawings, sex instruction book.

This book would make me feel nauseated and sick, and I was still put to read and study it, I didn't quite understand what it was about I was very young.

Also such things as when using a toilet having to leave the door open and having an older person, family or otherwise, stand above you and glare at you menacingly whilst doing natural things, make you feel intimidated or fearful for what you were doing. Things also such as having to be naked, laying down, having your sphincter/rectum digitally penetrated and being told it was a vagina.

A game called 'split' where two people yell at each other until one of them disassociates and escapes to another world. It is not a fun game, not many people can play split, you have to be highly sensitive.

When someone is acting by what is deemed by these people to be arrogant, cocky or slightly grandoise, a conversation will be initiated such as;

“Sure, Joker.”

“What?.”

“I'm you, you're looking in to a mirror. Dig”

Then the person goes in to a hypnotic trance, and the other person will say, “Do what thou wilt.” to which the other person will grumble and repeat the cycle at them, eg I'm you, you're looking in to a mirror, do what thou wilt etc.

There are also savants, not in the sense of rainmain, or autistic savants, but savants who are highly sensitive, creative, kind, smart etc. What they do is put an idea in someone, tell them what they want, then split them and the split is working on the project. Eg, the puppy could be working on something, Steve could be working on something, Sarah another etc. The person presented does not appear dumb in any way, and quite bright, but when the inner person is unlocked it can play various instruments, do poetry, amazing art, sing (the front might be a horrible singer), science, mechanics, philosophy etc.

I can also recall at a very young age making pyramids out of lego, perfect dimensions, and sealed with those legos that you can't stick any more legos on, and they could not be opened by anyone, and were very, very tough, able to withstand amazing amounts of pressure and force.

Anyway, I used to be really good at sports, all types of academic work and creative work. This stopped after the visit to the military base.

I can recall getting injections that made me act very feminine, these were oestrogen injections.

I can also recall differing phrases said to me that would make me act in various different ways, sometimes I could be a cleaner, sometimes a sexual dynamo, sometimes a killer, sometimes a guard, sometimes a dancer, sometimes a singer etc. The list is very long and I can't remember all of them.

I remember the year after the maths and going on a military base that I became shit at sports and even began to stutter and was dyslexic. This didn't last too long though, however the athletic prowess never came back to the extent of how easy it used to be.

I can recall the next year (my mother and father had seperated) my mother getting a boyfriend. He was an accountant and involved in auditing. He is now a Chartered Accountant and works as a financial general manager of a rather large financial institution, and has access to an essentially infinite amount of money via perhaps the IMF and an unlimited credit line. He has commented that he has an interesting job where he can just do slight things with that line of credit and watch what happens to the world.

I can also recall the next year, or perhaps even sooner, things would happen one year, a pause would be put on, and people would be met again later, anyway, I was babysit after school by a certain family. The father of that family had a video of me involving the whole Disneyland thing. It was revealed he worked for ASIS, at later stages by various people, what is perhaps similar to the CIA. It was also revealed he is allowed in to Pine Gap. Whether any of that is true I don't know 100%, in regards to ASIS and Pine Gap, but it seems plausible.

I can also recall bringing that book 'The Joy of Sex' to school and staff saying it is educational.

Lots of other things happened, I recall a year or two after that in a new classroom, being ostracised and isolated by the teacher and being referred to as 'not that smart', however it appeared she didn't want to be like this. Later that year her father had a heart attack, I was informed perhaps it was an aneurysm shot, and it was done to get her back for what she did to me, regardless of the fact that she was coerced and extorted in to doing such things. It didn't impress me.

On holidays met people such as those involved in soap opera productions, tv film productions, music recording people, etc. Politicians, rich business people, etc.

There are people who are ventriloquists in the sense that they can throw their voices, they look at the shape of a room or outside, and figure out what to bounce the sound waves off, and can throw their voices around outside or in a room. Sounds such as gun shots, helicopters, people talking, music can all be done, even consecutively (eg sounds of helicopters and machine guns, and rifles, and pistols can be done at the same time, appearing to be from different directions). One of the 'spirits' put in is called 'Shotty' and it is a single gun shot sound, and it can talk, but only in the sound of shots, and it has to be translated in to English (or a variety of other languages) by another 'spirit' within the person.

There are lots of significant details that have been left out, I don't have time to include them here, this would end up turning in to a many word life story if I did.

I can recall meeting Italian crime syndicates, Greek, Lebanese, Australian, Romani/Gypsy, Asian etc etc, as well as corrupt media, police, politicians.

I was also told I was a Nazi (National Socialists.....) and when I,and other Nazi's were asked if we were Nazi's we would say “Yes Comrade.” I was also told I was Aryan and in the 'Master Race', and that my mother may be the reincarnation of Hitler, due to sharing a birthday. However, my mother has often mistaken her own birthday and year of birth in the past.

Was always good at academic work without hardly any effort, this used to infuriate teachers and less intelligent peers.

Got accepted in to an academically selective high school. Not much detail needs to be gone in to in regards to that, however, I was flirted with by teachers who informed me that had friends in politics.

Kids would be 'sick' and found in secret locations on the school, such as what appeared to be basements, but they would often be caged or tied up. Bestiality porn was manufactured there, well it was and it wasn't, naturally no one knew about it.

I could write all day about the bizarre antics at the two schools (not every person appeared to be involved, staff and students, however this could be false, appearances can be deceiving).

Father died, some people were over, hypnosis was undertaken, I was unlocked, I was astounded and was like, I know everything (subconscious was unlocked in part, not completely as I was locked again for not desiring to partake in the bullshit), am I God? They laughed and said, no, you're illuminated. I asked again if I was God and was told, yes you are, Satan. It was bizarre.

They then went on about crap and tried to convert me to ancient Egyptian religions, I declined and decided to remain Christian, they didn't like this. They then started going on about how it's all false, they made it, going on for thousands of years etc. At this point I could speak a vast array of languages, English, European, Asian, African, Middle Eastern as well as the dialects. Conversations would be held not in one language, eg word 1 might be French, word 2 might be Thai, word 3 Russian, 4 Hebrew etc, it was easier to convey a clear meaning that way. I can't speak multiple languages at whim presently. Ancient Egyptian is a language I can also speak, however whether it is or is just a language given that name is another issue entirely. There are also not publicised languages, nameless, that are used, as a clandestine and covert way of communicating. Their syntax can be all over the place and bizarre so as to not make them easily decipherable. Also, there is this thing, joining the circle, where people sit in a circle or oval or around a table etc, and when you join the circle someone does a little hand signal on their breast and then you are unlocked to that language, however recollection of the partakings is slightly vague. Anyway, one of the people there was discussing about CIA, French Foreign Legion, Mossad etc, saying he was in the Mossad, however he had served with the FFL, about how they were in south east Asia covertly with the CIA etc, things like that. They then were reading from a book the Wizard of Ezda or something and it was triggering my dad and making him agitated, remembering things like being in a pot, child sacrifices, cannibalism, blood sacrifices, things like that. I was also told I am Nephilim and descended from Satan and I am going to hell anyway so to do what I want. I was also instructed the reason I had high availability of firearms was because they wanted me to pull a Columbine. They also used to make me listen to Everclear, suicide music, constantly when I was younger.

After school went to join the military. I had had an aversion to killing my whole life, eg if someone would step on ants when I was a kid I would start crying. I don't even like loud noises.

Regardless, passed all the tests, told I was only allowed to apply as an officer or special forces, which is not what I wanted to do, was told that is about what the army wants, not what I want. I refused.

I then have hazy memories of being on base shortly after receiving various training.

After that got a job with a federal government organisation, not something super secret like you are thinking, however there were people there who held clearances and worked for such things as the ONA (Office of National Assessments, analysts). Met a necrophiliac porn star whilst there.

Blah blah blah.

Um, met other people who went to a home for troubled youth, or juvenile gaol, who may have known my father. Were ventriloquists, don't talk about the war (Vietnam and others), were recorded as being in gaol when it happened.

Such things as being told they were going rabbit hunting, given these fandangled guns, there were these new feral rabbits in Australia the size of people (living in the jungle, of course), that had to be killed. They then ate them. Due to the hypnosis apparently they were highly visible even in the undergrowth and scrub, as they would appear as rabbits and not camouflaged enemy, something as the brain being able to recognise them easily via subconscious rather than purely relying on sight and movement, shape etc.

I can recall 'rabbit' hunting like this however when quite young. I recall a 'virtual reality' game in the middle east where it was most real, yet very hazy involving guns and shooting people.

Of course, I am mentally ill.

I also run in to people who know about me when I have never met them and often catch them out at it, it is rather disconcerting. One of them would pose philosophical questions to me which I would answer. Shortly later he was overheard discussing how he can now make his own religion, the 44 degrees would help him.

Went another time to rejoin the army when I really have no desire to do so. Can recall clearly being sprayed in the face with pheromones (I had a large vomeronasal organ, I had it surgically removed due to me being taken advantage of far too often), delivering some kind of message. Key words I can recall are Illuminati, Freemasons, 99 degrees, black and white, I was head programmer of the Illuminati (that was my dad's voice, I doubt it, he could have been programmed to say it), that I'm also a suicide bomber who can be triggered, I don't know, lots of other things. At the end of it I heard my dads voice say ok, you're done, wipe, and all recollection of it was gone after that.

I also have weird things such as my sister, father, mother, brothers etc, sometimes they will have no recollections of certain happenings, appear vague and even slightly different in appearance, such as height, weight, eyes, facial structure.

Of course, I'm mentally ill.

Get rather good jobs seemingly too easily, often meet people who when discussing cults such as Freemasonry will say things like “I've got mates in that.” and look off to the side and appear a bit pissed off. One job I was at there were heaps, the vast majority, were like that.

Shortly after that job I am at home, watching TV, some of them arrive, as well as some family, and instruct me to watch a program. They get me with some post hypnotic suggestion, and I can't move and am glued to a program full of symbolism. I also get dosed with ELF.

I almost die and am then determined to be mentally unwell.

There's a lot more, but that's just the gist of it, and the really bad stuff hasn't been included. Being intentionally electrocuted and burnt with cigarettes at a young age is probably very tame compared to the rest of it.

There are boxes which can be attuned to brainwaves and such and can make you walk, talk, open doors, eat, digest, defecate, get physiologically aroused (but not mentally, well they don't use the mental one ofen). This isn't super clandestine knowledge, it is semi acknowledged but not to the extent of what they can do.

Anyway, it started with paedophiles and rapists, who seem to be connected to higher level stuff, so excuse me for not holding them in high regard and desiring them to be done away with.

Anyway I've met famous musicians, athletes, Hollywood personalities, Royalty, media, business people etc. Tried reporting rape gangs to no apparent avail.

Some other things of interest, perhaps keywords that might mean something to those in the know, 'the star', 'a star', 'the stars', 'existential blues', 'poppies', 'aquarian', 'shackled',

Other things;
shaking the belly of a highly pregnant woman, lifestyle BDSM, never land, raggy dolls, the box, patting people, whispering in your ears

Oh by the way, this is just fiction, and even if it wasn't, I'm nuts/crazy/mentally ill etc. And even then it might just be some coincidence.

But yeah, I don't like paedophiles.
tl;dr
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old 07-13-2009, 02:46 PM
SLIM SLIM is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Planet ZOG
Thanks: 420
Thanked 547 Times in 376 Posts
Sad Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossk14 View Post
tl;dr
You're probably sitting there with a shit eating grin on your face thinking it'd make other people laugh and it was funny to quote that wall of text and dicks. It wasn't.
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old 07-13-2009, 02:50 PM
DeadLegend DeadLegend is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In my house
Thanks: 19
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
with a neighbourhood girl who would have been about 2 or 3 and i
No, it didnt mean anything to her, because she was fucking 2-3 years old.

I have a 2 year old, and the fact that you say you talked about so much stuff makes me wonder. Half the time i cant even understand what my own kid is saying.

But anyways, your a sick fuck. She didnt "enjoy" or "like" laying there with you like that, cause she didnt know what the fuck was going on. If i were ever to find someone doing somewthing like that, regardless if they were 10 or not, id smack the fucking shit out of them, multiple times. I dont care if id go to jail or not.

Pedophiles are sick fuckin people and they get what they deserve when they finally go to jail.

God pedophiles make me fucking sick, you people are the scum of the fucking earth.

And the fact that so many times you think that your victims "enjoy" it, when there to fucking little to even spell there own names amazes me. They dont have the mental capacity to enjoy "intimacy" in that way. God if i could, i would love to fucking torture ever single fucking pedo in this world to death.
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old 07-13-2009, 03:29 PM
SLIM SLIM is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Planet ZOG
Thanks: 420
Thanked 547 Times in 376 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
God if i could, i would love to fucking torture ever single fucking pedo in this world to death.
There's nothing stopping you, pussy.

I'll agree with you somewhat though, anything below the ages of when the girl has started puberty is questionable because they're not as moist in the vagina. Yeah there's lube, but natural juices and spit are the best lube you can get. It'll hurt more.

Anyway, the guy you quoted is 14 and making it up. He has these fantasies a lot. Give him a break, it's a fantasy and not real; even though I find it weird at those ages.
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old 07-13-2009, 07:14 PM
samguy700 samguy700 is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 145
Thanked 105 Times in 70 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
No, it didnt mean anything to her, because she was fucking 2-3 years old.

I have a 2 year old, and the fact that you say you talked about so much stuff makes me wonder. Half the time i cant even understand what my own kid is saying.

But anyways, your a sick fuck. She didnt "enjoy" or "like" laying there with you like that, cause she didnt know what the fuck was going on. If i were ever to find someone doing somewthing like that, regardless if they were 10 or not, id smack the fucking shit out of them, multiple times. I dont care if id go to jail or not.

Pedophiles are sick fuckin people and they get what they deserve when they finally go to jail.

God pedophiles make me fucking sick, you people are the scum of the fucking earth.

And the fact that so many times you think that your victims "enjoy" it, when there to fucking little to even spell there own names amazes me. They dont have the mental capacity to enjoy "intimacy" in that way. God if i could, i would love to fucking torture ever single fucking pedo in this world to death.

dude, you cant turn up after the party has ended and start dancing.
she was rather smart, i doubt it did mean anything to her or she even remembers but i liked it.
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old 07-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Shaggy Shaggy is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: the city of brotherly love
Thanks: 75
Thanked 73 Times in 54 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
Nothing is attractive about pre-pubescent anything if you are mentally healthy.
This post should end the thread. If you're attracted to little girls you're fucked up. End of story.
Reply With Quote
  #331  
Old 07-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinLoveIsMyHero View Post
i know joepedos a troll, probably the best on this site, but it'd be funny to see a guy like him go to prison and start trying to justify his views on pedophilia
Solid post. Everybody has one.
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 07-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Death_Merchant Death_Merchant is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 61
Thanked 306 Times in 177 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Talonner, you're full of shit man. That didn't happen to you. You simply follow link webs through the internet, reading about conspiracies. That story does tell me that somebody does know what they're talking about, but it's not the writers experience. The writer created it, but it is based on real things to a certain extent though. Writing style and sentencing structure says a lot.
__________________
Zoklet is a bridge where the trolls live.
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 07-14-2009, 12:49 AM
talonner talonner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePedo View Post
Then it's not pedophilia - which is the actual sexual and emotional orientation. It's just sexually-expressed abuse.



I'm surprised you'd try to make a society where blackmail was easy, then. Seems the opposite of what one would want to do.
Your reading and comprehension skills are lacking.
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 07-14-2009, 12:50 AM
talonner talonner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Merchant View Post
Talonner, you're full of shit man. That didn't happen to you. You simply follow link webs through the internet, reading about conspiracies. That story does tell me that somebody does know what they're talking about, but it's not the writers experience. The writer created it, but it is based on real things to a certain extent though. Writing style and sentencing structure says a lot.
Okay.
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 07-14-2009, 02:26 AM
JoePedo's Avatar
JoePedo JoePedo is offline
Happily Eccentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 386
Thanked 747 Times in 466 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
I have a 2 year old, and the fact that you say you talked about so much stuff makes me wonder. Half the time i cant even understand what my own kid is saying.
Y'know, normally, it's been found that a person can pick up the rudiments of sign language in the first three months of life; I and several friends were reading between ages 1-2.

Which sort of makes me ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
No, it didnt mean anything to her, because she was fucking 2-3 years old. I have a 2 year old.
...how much of your son's delay is a result of neglect arising from being viewed as an object (and a rather vacant one at that) and used as a dumping ground for adult feelings and anxieties rather than a person in his own right? Why's he so slow?
__________________
Prescott for Dummies :
Hedonism.
Neither do I.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 07-14-2009, 06:15 AM
Nero Nero is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,564
Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,314 Posts
Thumbs Down Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaurus View Post
post
That was fucking pathetic. You should have just came into the thread, seen how pwned you got, then left pretending you never read it.

Just fucking embarrassing.
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 07-14-2009, 06:41 AM
Rizzo in a box's Avatar
Rizzo in a box Rizzo in a box is online now
Maud'Dib
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Love
Thanks: 746
Thanked 1,523 Times in 1,010 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Grin Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
I and several friends were reading between ages 1-2.
they thought I was retarded in preschool.
__________________
"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale! ..."
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 07-14-2009, 12:30 PM
DeadLegend DeadLegend is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In my house
Thanks: 19
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
how much of your son's delay is a result of neglect arising from being viewed as an object (and a rather vacant one at that) and used as a dumping ground for adult feelings and anxieties rather than a person in his own right? Why's he so slow?
Joe, i do look at him as a person. Just because i dont believe that a 2 year old cant understand the meaning of sexula intimacy, doesnt mean that i look at my son as an object. My son is in no way slow.

Joe, regardless of how eliquently you speak, your still a piece of shit pedophile, and when you finally do go to prison i really hope you get victimized, so you can see how it feels, so you can feel the way you make little children feel. And then of coursed shanked with a piece of steel, after getting shanked by bubbas big cock.

Pedophiles are the scum of the earth. If you were so smart youd know that when children are that young they dont have the cognitive ability to understand sexual intimacy, which is the only reason they allow it to happpen. If they knew what was happening to them at the time that they were being victimized, they no doubt would not let it continue.

So what joe? You think that since i dont molest my son that i somehow dont think of him as a person? Are you fucking retarded? Your a piece of shit and i cant wait until the day you finally get caught and get fucking raped in prison
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
talonner (07-14-2009)
  #339  
Old 07-14-2009, 12:33 PM
DeadLegend DeadLegend is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In my house
Thanks: 19
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Tell me joe, in what way did i convey to you that i look at him as an object and not a person?

And since i have a 2 year old, in your eyes, what would be the best way for me to express my love to my little son? To fuck him? To put my cock in his mouth? Is that what youd have me do?

And also, please tell me how you get that i use him as "a dumping ground for adult anxieties"

Please, tell me how you know i act like that?

And its not a delay you fucking moron. I didnt say my son cant talk at all. Id love for you to find a two year old that can form every single one of his words perfectly. 2 year olds just dont form all of there words perfectly. And when they start talking fast and excitedly, it gets hard to understand them.

My son was walking and talking by one and started using his toilette by 2. Know if you know anything youll know that hes advanced in all of those things.
So joe, do all people who dont molest there children not love them as much as people that do? Is that how you think? Were you molested joe?

But im done with this shit, I get so fucking pissed off thinking about you worthless fucking pedophiles. The only solice i take is knowing that once you get caught you get raped and killed in prison. You know what they call you in prison? They call you "chomos" And the minute your found to be one a price goes out on your head by the aryan nation.

Thats the only thing that makes me feel better.

Last edited by DeadLegend; 07-14-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
talonner (07-14-2009)
  #340  
Old 07-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Cult Leader Cult Leader is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 167
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
Tell me joe, in what way did i convey to you that i look at him as an object and not a person?
Well.. he called me a slave-driver when I stated parents have responsibility over their children.
Reply With Quote
  #341  
Old 07-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Paco Paco is offline
Suspiciously Mexican
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Ville
Thanks: 86
Thanked 127 Times in 90 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
Pre-Pubescent: No

Early-Late Pubescent: Good

18-25: Sure
this
__________________
Its like herpes, only wearing a sombrero.
Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old 07-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,829
Thanked 2,325 Times in 1,519 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Pedophiles get fucked up in prison.
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old 07-14-2009, 02:01 PM
CrazyJoe's Avatar
CrazyJoe CrazyJoe is offline
Weed
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ur mamas
Thanks: 659
Thanked 228 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by op
What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?
Absolutely nothing.
__________________
Weed
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old 07-14-2009, 02:24 PM
samguy700 samguy700 is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 145
Thanked 105 Times in 70 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
I didnt say my son cant talk at all. Id love for you to find a two year old that can form every single one of his words perfectly. 2 year olds just dont form all of there words perfectly. And when they start talking fast and excitedly, it gets hard to understand them.

My son was walking and talking by one and started using his toilette by 2. Know if you know anything youll know that hes advanced in all of those things.
So joe, do all people who dont molest there children not love them as much as people that do? Is that how you think? Were you molested joe?
i had a reading ability of a 5 year old when i was 2, yes i have heard the tape and yes i did form all the words correctly, infact i formed them better than my 7 year old cousin does now. funny story actually, i was always talking to my granddad and had a thirst for knowledge and the preschool place realised i was talking at a very advanced level so they called in a speech person from the sydney university, then i started talking about how my family was going on a plane to france etc, they then phoned up my parents to see if it was true and my mum picked up and said it was but that she hadent told me or anything, which she hadn't.
lol.
so to answer your question, well its a different kind of love, parents love their children just for being their children, they dont love the person they just love the child and whoever their child is they would love that child, because of this you cant hate your childs guts but still "love" them, "love" however is the wrong word, i think anyway, you care for your child, you may care very much for your child enought to say "love" your child, but pedophiles love their partners for who they are, not just for who their parents are but them, they love the child, the childs personality, the childs interests, everything about the child, not just their genetic makeup.

Last edited by samguy700; 07-14-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old 07-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Death_Merchant Death_Merchant is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 61
Thanked 306 Times in 177 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult Leader View Post
Well.. he called me a slave-driver when I stated parents have responsibility over their children.
It's likely because the way you wrote that sentence suggests that kids are lesser than you, and you have to control them. The reason is because you chose the word "over", instead of "to". If you had stated that "parents have a responsibility to their children", it would be fine. This suggests, that you're child is an equal person of their own. It implies that you're helping them live and grow, instead of controlling them. This would mean that you see your responsibility to them as putting a roof over their head, feeding them, clothing them, encouraging them to learn what they want, answering questions, and simply being their to aid them in their personal development into adulthood. Another job of a parent is also to inform children of how things work in society, but not tell them how to think about them.

So yes, if you actually believe parents should control their child, you are a slave driver, which would make joe quite correct.
__________________
Zoklet is a bridge where the trolls live.
Reply With Quote
  #346  
Old 07-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Irukanji Irukanji is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Perth
Thanks: 934
Thanked 368 Times in 287 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

You cant win the game, so you must fuck everyone else's chances up to justify your losing. The game will never be beat, unless your immortal, then theres that one asshole that wants to fuck up your game and BAM. Your dead.

How does this relate to the thread? Kiddies are at the start of the game, might aswell fuck them up aswell.
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old 07-14-2009, 05:41 PM
SLIM SLIM is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Planet ZOG
Thanks: 420
Thanked 547 Times in 376 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain View Post
Pussies get fucked up in prison.
Reply With Quote
  #348  
Old 07-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Cult Leader Cult Leader is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 167
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Merchant View Post
It's likely because the way you wrote that sentence suggests that kids are lesser than you, and you have to control them. The reason is because you chose the word "over", instead of "to". If you had stated that "parents have a responsibility to their children", it would be fine. This suggests, that you're child is an equal person of their own. It implies that you're helping them live and grow, instead of controlling them. This would mean that you see your responsibility to them as putting a roof over their head, feeding them, clothing them, encouraging them to learn what they want, answering questions, and simply being their to aid them in their personal development into adulthood. Another job of a parent is also to inform children of how things work in society, but not tell them how to think about them.

So yes, if you actually believe parents should control their child, you are a slave driver, which would make joe quite correct.
Okay, but there are certain times when a parent needs to say "no" to their child. Hell I remember numerous cases in my life and those of my siblings when this happened, and are we ever thankful they had the backbone to do it...
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old 07-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Death_Merchant Death_Merchant is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 61
Thanked 306 Times in 177 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
Joe, i do look at him as a person. Just because i dont believe that a 2 year old cant understand the meaning of sexula intimacy, doesnt mean that i look at my son as an object. My son is in no way slow.

Joe, regardless of how eliquently you speak, your still a piece of shit pedophile, and when you finally do go to prison i really hope you get victimized, so you can see how it feels, so you can feel the way you make little children feel. And then of coursed shanked with a piece of steel, after getting shanked by bubbas big cock.

Pedophiles are the scum of the earth. If you were so smart youd know that when children are that young they dont have the cognitive ability to understand sexual intimacy, which is the only reason they allow it to happpen. If they knew what was happening to them at the time that they were being victimized, they no doubt would not let it continue.

So what joe? You think that since i dont molest my son that i somehow dont think of him as a person? Are you fucking retarded? Your a piece of shit and i cant wait until the day you finally get caught and get fucking raped in prison
I don't believe you see your son as his own person either. The reason is because you become irrational and hate filled just because of a differing opinion than yours. In my experience, 100% of the time when someone feels self-righteous enough to dictate right and wrong to others, they also do it to their children. All of your prejudices will transfer down to your child whether he wants them or not. Hopefully you're kid doesn't grow up to be a psycho, who wishes rape and murder on others like you.


Quote:
If they knew what was happening to them at the time that they were being victimized, they no doubt would not let it continue.
How do you know if they'd feel victimized and wouldn't let it continue? Don't answer, cause I already know. It's because you believe it's your duty to tell children that sexual touching is victimization, and that they'll be fucked up for life. That way, when it happens to the 1 in 4 children out there, they'll believe that they're now messed up, and will never be a normal person. This will lead to various disorders and mental illnesses, self-fulfilling your prophecy to them that they'll be fucked up if they have sexual contact with someone as a child. Then, after you've destroyed a child's life with your beliefs, you can sit back, and feel good that because of you, a child is now destroyed just to reinforce your beliefs against pedophilia. You're truly a wonderful person, aren't you.

I would like to ask you a question though. What would you do if you met someone who was "so called" victimized from 4 years old. She's now 18, and tells you that they were positive experiences. That she enjoyed being sexually touched, and that she was loved completely. How would you deal with this?

I'll tell you a little bit about what I know. I've met several women now who've been touched as children. I've also had some of my own experiences as a child, but not with an adult. With these women, they tend to talk to me about things. People feel naturally comfortable around me, as I have a non-judgmental nature. Here's what I've learned from the personal accounts of people. One thing, at the time of the interference, all of the women said they were willing to do things. They all went along with it. Then later in life, it affected them badly. Not cause the situation was a terrible memory, but because of the judgment they faced. Due to the negative view of society surrounding such things, they felt different, alone, and separate from the rest. Eventually, they felt ashamed of the things that happened to them. In the end, I was able to deduct the cause of their pain, and helped them overcome it.

The cause of their pain was this. They were brainwashed to believe that what had happened to them was that they were victimized. However, they were all living with a secret. Before they were told that it was wrong and disgusting, they enjoyed it, and wanted it. However, they couldn't tell others that they liked it, and instead tried to lie to themselves to get over it, as this is what therapists encourage. I helped them by getting them to realize that we all like sexual touching, that we're sexual from a young age, and to not let anyone tell them that it was wrong. They soon realized that they are normal after all, it was just a experience that society can't accept, but it wasn't going to ruin their lives unless they let it. I did more for them in a few hours than years of therapy.

My conclusion. I'm not sure if pedophilia is right or wrong, nor do I care. I don't take part, so it doesn't affect me either way. What I do know is, that it's incredibly irresponsible to teach children that it's wrong, and perpetuate the belief that children who are interfered with, will be messed up. That's only true cause we've made it true, by not giving children any other option to express their feelings about things. Maybe pedophiles are doing something that is irresponsible, but the anti-pedos out their filling children's minds with nonsense, are the ones scarring them for life.
__________________
Zoklet is a bridge where the trolls live.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
AdMech (07-14-2009), samguy700 (07-14-2009)
  #350  
Old 07-14-2009, 06:19 PM
SLIM SLIM is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Planet ZOG
Thanks: 420
Thanked 547 Times in 376 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
I'll tell you a little bit about what I know. I've met several women now who've been touched as children. I've also had some of my own experiences as a child, but not with an adult. With these women, they tend to talk to me about things. People feel naturally comfortable around me, as I have a non-judgmental nature. Here's what I've learned from the personal accounts of people. One thing, at the time of the interference, all of the women said they were willing to do things. They all went along with it. Then later in life, it affected them badly. Not cause the situation was a terrible memory, but because of the judgment they faced. Due to the negative view of society surrounding such things, they felt different, alone, and separate from the rest. Eventually, they felt ashamed of the things that happened to them. In the end, I was able to deduct the cause of their pain, and helped them overcome it.
Pretty much what was covered in the thoughts on paedophiles thread months ago in The Inhumane Condition. Still, good post
Reply With Quote
  #351  
Old 07-14-2009, 10:52 PM
AdMech AdMech is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Medrengard
Thanks: 622
Thanked 655 Times in 449 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Merchant View Post
I don't believe you see your son as his own person either. The reason is because you become irrational and hate filled just because of a differing opinion than yours. In my experience, 100% of the time when someone feels self-righteous enough to dictate right and wrong to others, they also do it to their children. All of your prejudices will transfer down to your child whether he wants them or not. Hopefully you're kid doesn't grow up to be a psycho, who wishes rape and murder on others like you.
Well, it's obvious that he loves his son. His rage comes from that same fact, I think. He sees pedophiles as people who want to hurt his child, and it makes him sick. It's completely understandable. Unfortunately, I also think you're right that his son will probably learn the same prejudices.

Quote:
I'm not sure if pedophilia is right or wrong, nor do I care. I don't take part, so it doesn't affect me either way. What I do know is, that it's incredibly irresponsible to teach children that it's wrong, and perpetuate the belief that children who are interfered with, will be messed up. That's only true cause we've made it true, by not giving children any other option to express their feelings about things. Maybe pedophiles are doing something that is irresponsible, but the anti-pedos out their filling children's minds with nonsense, are the ones scarring them for life.
Excellent post. I wish I could give ya double-thanks for it. Even if we all decide sexual interaction with children is wrong someday, I'd hope we can come up with a better approach.
__________________
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein;
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 07-14-2009, 11:42 PM
JoePedo's Avatar
JoePedo JoePedo is offline
Happily Eccentric
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 386
Thanked 747 Times in 466 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
If you were so smart youd know that when children are that young they dont have the cognitive ability to understand sexual intimacy
Mating behavior in Drosophila melanogaster starts with the male orienting itself toward and following a female, a behavior often referred to as tracking. After tracking, the male approaches the female to tap her abdomen, with his forelegs, followed by unilateral wing vibrations...

The mating behavior of Drosophilia Melanogaster, which has survived for billions of years through its cognitive ability to understand sexual intimacy.

http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/Entom...01/montano.htm

The cognitive ability of drosophila melanogaster is also several times smaller than the head of a pin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
And since i have a 2 year old, in your eyes, what would be the best way for me to express my love to my little son? To fuck him? To put my cock in his mouth? Is that what youd have me do?
Yes. However, you must only do this if you post the pics on &Zoklet. Nothing says "I love you" like making someone an internet superstar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
2 year olds just dont form all of there words perfectly. And when they start talking fast and excitedly, it gets hard to understand them.
Well, that's quite a change in tune, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
And the minute your found to be one a price goes out on your head by the aryan nation.
It's honestly too bad there's no reason to believe there's a basis for your fantasy. It'd be easy as shit to clique up with the north and the BGF and start fucking wasting them and then, poof, it'd be done. Don't even have to like each other, just simple "common enemy" shit.

But unfortunately, your self-gratifying fantasies have a really bad track record in reality-checking. So it's not as simple as taking whatever you say as true and applying this knowledge in the real world to solve the problem. In fact, avaliable evidence says that'd be the dumbest thing to do.

Good luck with that, homie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
i really hope you get victimized
You are obviously a paragon of mental health and emotional stability.

Speaking of which...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
I get so fucking pissed off thinking about you worthless fucking pedophiles.
For all you know, your son might be one.



Now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
Please, tell me how you know i act like that?
Process.

You see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
Tell me joe, in what way did i convey to you that i look at him as an object and not a person?

And also, please tell me how you get that i use him as "a dumping ground for adult anxieties"
...the latter has two parts. Which you've sort of broken down. Despite the fact that they'll tend to be entangled. The first is dehumanization and depersonalization...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
If they knew what was happening to them, they no doubt would not let it continue.
See, here, you've managed to maintain that the average ten year old lacks the cognitive capacity to physically percieve the five senses. It's not that hard to understand what is happening - it's as freaking simple as checking the senses, no thought required. {Noun} {verb} {sensation}.

Your assertion that said individual is so intellectually vacant that they could not detect whether or not someone is licking them where they pee... flunks all realism. Sensory awareness is the most basic of function, and no one who had ever taken a child to the horrors of immunizations would dare to pretend to deny.

So, we've established pretty well that you're willing to lie in a fashion not bounded by even the vaguest forms of reality, and to depersonalize this person far below the level of an insect when it makes your anxieties feel good.

Similarly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLegend View Post
So what joe? You think that since i dont molest my son that i somehow dont think of him as a person?
Also bears no resemblance to anything in the thread. Nor in reality. Don't get me wrong, I might flat-out tell you this to your face just for the lulz now that you've brought it up, but it relates to absolutely nothing that has been said nor anything that anyone would seriously say.

So, again... you're not only willing, but downright eager, to depersonalize everyone around you and write scripts over them to use them as characters in the imaginary world of your escape that is just so much more convenient for you.

Hell, it's not only your favorite defense mechanism to gut the personality and will of others and use them as a dumping ground for your own fantasy - it's your constant response to meeting with reality.

What's going to happen when you treat your son the way you treat everyone and everything around you? When you strip him of his individual humanity and just flat-out tell him that his thoughts and feelings just are whatever the hell would make him out to be the badguy and make you feel better about yourself?

What about when he stands up, asserts that he has his own identity outside your psychodrama? Are you going to panic? Think you'll snap and beat the shit out of him, the minute he threatens your ever so fragile self-concept?

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.p...24&postcount=7

Or did you already mention that you like beating up kids because it makes you feel strong and in control? Are you already going to use violence to deny him his own humanity and make everyone you can get your hands on just another prop in a drama which revolves around you?

'n just to predict the predictable, you're likely going to reply to this with something along the lines of 'ur a fag.' It's what makes you haters so non-threatening; the way your acts of desperation fit into your personal problems is just comically nontransparent.

But while another round of "only people like DeadLegend matter" would really help you preserve the fantasy of your crumbling self-image, it's not going to make your son's life any better, is it? Talk to Greyfox. He may not be any good at it (insert more ribbing here), but he's probably accumulated lots of theraputic strategies to make the sorts of malignant narcissism which subverts the people around one into inhuman props of one person's ego at least a more functional and manageable behavior than it would be without it.

But... your son deserves better than to be an inanimate prop in the world of drama which is all about you. He deserves his own personhood. Calm down, and follow, not lead.

He might even teach you a thing or three about life, if you'd only stop to listen.
__________________
Prescott for Dummies :
Hedonism.
Neither do I.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 07-15-2009, 12:13 AM
samguy700 samguy700 is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 145
Thanked 105 Times in 70 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.p...24&postcount=7

you. worthless. piece. of. human. scum.
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 07-15-2009, 08:37 AM
Death_Merchant Death_Merchant is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 61
Thanked 306 Times in 177 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samguy700 View Post
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.p...24&postcount=7

you. worthless. piece. of. human. scum.
I wouldn't call him human scum, as that's pretty harsh. Guys like him don't even understand why what they're doing is a poor choice.
__________________
Zoklet is a bridge where the trolls live.
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 07-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Rizzo in a box's Avatar
Rizzo in a box Rizzo in a box is online now
Maud'Dib
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Love
Thanks: 746
Thanked 1,523 Times in 1,010 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Grin Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

I ki-i-i-i-i-issed a girl
__________________
"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale! ..."
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 07-15-2009, 10:37 AM
DeadLegend DeadLegend is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In my house
Thanks: 19
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
average ten year old lacks the cognitive capacity to physically percieve the five senses.
Im talking about 2 year olds joe, not 10 year olds.

And just because you post some thing about some insect fucking doesnt mean shit to the fact that i was stating. That has nothing to do with the fact that i dont think that 2 year olds understand sexual intimacy.

So anyways, I dont even know why im sitting here arguing with someone whos trying to argue the point of pedophilia. If it was ok, if pedophilia was an ok thing, and the kids understood it, it would be LEGAL.

And i dunno what exactly you were saying about my "fantasy" of chomos getting attacked for being child molesters in prison, i dunno if you were saying it was my "fantasy" because it doesnt happen, and if you were, your a n idiot.


Oh, and samguy, its funny you call me human scum. Im scum because when my son does something that he knows hes not supposed to repetedly i smack him on the leg? You think that does more psycholgical damage than what you would like to do to little kids?

And to the post below him, please, tell me whats wrong with my way of parenting? Since obviously you guys are parents and know how to handle every sitation the right way.

You thiink its soooo bad that i punish him by smacking him on the leg, what would you have me do, sit down with him and explain in detail why he shouldnt do the thing he was doig because it hurts other people? Well sinec you guys are so smart, you should know that even if i were to do that, 2 year olds are incapable of interpretting others feelings. Like when they take a toy away from another kid, they dont KNOW that it hurts the other kids feelings, they dont have the cognitive ability to interpret and understand that,

So yes, i smack his leg. Its people like you that would have us raise a nation a fucking whiney bitches.
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 07-15-2009, 12:49 PM
DeadLegend DeadLegend is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In my house
Thanks: 19
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Quote:
Well, it's obvious that he loves his son. His rage comes from that same fact, I think. He sees pedophiles as people who want to hurt his child
Yes. And not just my child, any child. I look at a child and i cant imagine how anyone could even have the ability in them to harm such an inncoent little thing.

But then again, i guess pedo's dont look at it as harming them. I guess they look at it like the child understands and shares the intimacy that the pedo feels. Which the child most certainly doesnt.

And joe. ABout your post on inbsects having sex. You say something about cognitiveness and the size of a pinhead.

This shows me that through all your eliquent words and bullshit, that you dont know what the hell your talking about.

Surely someone as piercieved to be as smart as you knows the meaning of the word cognitive.

And just so you know, yes i will teaach my son that someone touching him in those places is wrong. And you act like me teaching him that is so bad, yet you would LOVE to teach a child that it is right.

If i believed that children understood what it was that was happening to them when people victimize them, then i would be all for it.
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 07-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Mr. White Mr. White is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Melbourne
Thanks: 193
Thanked 113 Times in 70 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

I think you can all agree with me here, FUCK NIGGERS!

Last edited by Mr. White; 07-15-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
DeadLegend (07-15-2009)
  #359  
Old 07-15-2009, 01:39 PM
DeadLegend DeadLegend is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In my house
Thanks: 19
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

word
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 07-15-2009, 02:13 PM
DeadLegend DeadLegend is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In my house
Thanks: 19
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: What is so Attractive About Pre-Pubescent Girls?

And joe, im still confused as to your calling my statements about chomos in prison.

Do you really think that im making that up or something?

Sexual offenders are considered the lowest of the low in prison with child molesters at the very bottom.

Very often child molesters are kept out of general population for there own safety.

And im sorry to say, that if you think your just gonna join up with some other gangs for your protection, your sadly mistaken, as a child molester, no one will want anything to do with you, period.

Now, call this my "fantasy" if you will, but im just stating facts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
attractive, girls, prepubescent

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you got to choose to fuck either two fucktackular girls or 10 average girls... Macgruber Love, Lust, and Relationships 94 11-03-2009 10:58 PM
Is it possible to find girls with short hair attractive? PROJECT PAT Love, Lust, and Relationships 138 07-27-2009 10:18 PM
people that say "I don't like girls/boys that know they're attractive." minor69ner Pissin' Each Other Off 38 07-07-2009 09:32 PM
Friendly, Attractive girls...must have infinite patience. rabbitweed Love, Lust, and Relationships 45 06-27-2009 05:00 PM
Girls/Homos: What Do Attractive Men Look Like? Dog Love, Lust, and Relationships 124 06-26-2009 03:36 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.