Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 03-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Knight

Default Black Magic Herbal Incense: Anyone Smoked It?

I had always heard that legal herbs where all pretty much just a bag of ground up stuff that will give you a headache.
Today, I was offered a sample by a headshop employee, and agreed to smoke a little with her. I dont know if she had weed in the "sample" bag we smoked out of or what, but i was so high I was pretty scared driving home . It felt good, and definitely was not a placebo effect. have any of you smoked any of those legal blends, if so what was your experience, and does anyone know what is in this black magic herbal incense?
Old 03-06-2010, 12:16 AM
Knight

Default Re: black magic herbal incense, anyone smoked it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo in a box View Post
yay for jwh
yeah, this is what i suspect may be in it, but i am not sure at all. the baggie does not say.

4-Methylmethcathinone is cited, next to the word "black magic" in this "article", but it doesnt give much further information

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=78758
Old 03-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,575 Times in 1,044 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Murder Weapon View Post
yeah, this is what i suspect may be in it, but i am not sure at all. the baggie does not say.

4-Methylmethcathinone is cited, next to the word "black magic" in this "article", but it doesnt give much further information

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=78758
well yeah, I had something similar about a week ago, it was a "spice" blend but it had its own name, which I of course don't remember at all. t'was really fucking high off of a tiny bowl.
On every golden scale! ..."
Old 03-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Knight

they sold some k2 at this shop also, i am finding some sources on the internet suggesting that k2 contains jwh, I am a little frightened to continue experimenting with this. There is not much info out there about the longterm effects.

I know what you mean about being pretty high, i thought my few hit "sample" wouldnt do much, and on top of that i was pretty darn skeptical, but next thing i knew...

does anyone have any info about drug testing and and these smoking blend active compounds?
Old 03-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Lab Rat

Holy shit dude, there is so much info about the JWHs out there.

Yes, the JWH's are at least as safe as weed long term, some of them are mild carcinogens but we're talking at the milligram level; weed certainly has more carcinogens just from inhaling burned plant matter. Even vaporizing weed will still produce a small amount of this, and I'd put money down that the small amount produced is more than ~2-3mg, which is probably the amount of carcinogenic metabolite present in a 8-10mg dose of JWH-018. (and that's a high dose)

No, there was no fucking weed in the sample bag. It was definitely a synthetic cannabinoid, and there's a really good chance it was JWH-018. Of course the baggie doesn't say. None of those "Herbal Blends" Like spice, k2, spike99, etc list JWH on the baggie, but it's still in there...

No, there was no 4-methylmethcathinone in your smoking blend, or in any smoking blend, that would be retarded.

And no, JWH-* will not come up as THC on a drug test.

Welcome to 2008.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Metaflux (09-10-2010), Piles of Crack (12-27-2010)
Old 03-06-2010, 04:52 PM
The Boss

If ever there should be a sticky, it should say,

"If you smoked a random herbal product and got high, read this."

mike
Crashwangdoodle (05-01-2010), NamelessNom4d (05-27-2010), Piles of Crack (12-27-2010)
Old 03-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Knight

fuck this stuff, im finding alot of sources online that claim that jwh containing herbal mixes have led to seizures

these are just a few:

http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/...res/index.html

the story on the right hand column about the 17 y/o girl in this one(below) is a bit scary

http://www.hutchnews.com/Westernfront/jessiewohletz

i know these may not be the most reliable sources(you can find plenty others with a google search for jwh seizures), but i would not want to take the chance of having a seizure. I realize that the seizures can be from an allergic reaction to any one of the many contents of the product or something else along those lines, aside from the jwh, but we just dont know. i dont think it should be made illegal without clinical trials and such, but for now, im staying away

Last edited by kervin; 03-06-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,190 Times in 2,156 Posts

Nah jwh is ite.

It's just mephedrone you wanna stay away from.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Duke

Just bought some black magic. They had a warning on the product page that you should not operate and motor vehicles after smoking. I wonder if its any good
Old 03-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,922 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepht View Post
Just bought some black magic. They had a warning on the product page that you should not operate and motor vehicles after smoking. I wonder if its any good
Yes, and be sure to go drive a bulldozer after smoking it.
Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland (04-03-2010), Piles of Crack (12-27-2010)
Old 03-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepht View Post
let us know how it goes, it is apparently a little different for everyone my advice is to take a hit or two and wait a second to see if there is a significant effect.

let us know if you had a seizure
Old 03-06-2010, 08:08 PM

jwh makes it really eas to get sketched out. better go slow.

also, i heard on NPR that the dude who synthed the stuff doubted its safety with long-term use. he said it was for academic purposes and was never meant to be consumed.

whatever, i'm sure lots of chems started like that.

Last edited by twentynothing; 03-06-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:50 AM
New Arrival

Yea I smoked it, and had a nightmare trip.

I'm a lot like the original poster. I was in a headshop in my area and I was going to buy my first killer waterpipe ($200) 30 inch monster. I noticed more than I should how busy the owner was(1 man show). Teenage kids 18+ I assume kept going to the registrar and asking for "Black Magic Smoke". So i ask the owner is it any good at all? The owner said "I don't smoke it", this kid said to me, man its stronger than cannabis. I though hmm yea right, but figured it would cause me some mild high like being on a caffeine buzz. So I told the owner I'll give it a try and judge for myself.

I first vaporized it and it shocked me how decent it was and had some weed like effects. I was damn high and then back down with no major issue with in 25 minutes(first time I'd smoked anything legal). So I figured I'd load a full bowl and see how it compared. So I did..................10 minutes later I felt like I was in for the fight for my life and my soul. It was a crazy hard hitting hallucinogenic that had me begging for mercy. I prayed, talk to myself screaming in my head "ride it out Supertorch your going to come down just relax, I had no idea what just hit me, and was absolutely not expecting to have my ass handed to by this legal herb. I was shocked and in horror, the paranoia is very high and the trip was deep. I even felt mad and pissed of at the guy who sold it to me for not giving me a warning. My entire concept of "Legal Herbs" changed that night. I realized that the legal herb market is out of control with their mega potency's(At minimum they are not giving a fair warning) This shit clubbed my brain, and was the worst trip of my life. I hesitate to even wright this because it gives word of mouth to the market of "Legal Herbs". I don't know how I feel except to say I'd feel so sad for a 18 old teen that had never ever smoked cannabis and thought to himself hmm I'll give this legal herbs a try. I'm giving you a warning this stuff will put you in a heavy drug like induced state of mind, mine was not good. I will offer up that I hadn't smoked out of a waterpipe in years as all I've done is vaporize. I had .25 of a gram - 1 full packed bowl. And it blew my mined on all levels. Knowing that legal herbs are not going away my point in a post like this it to tell any young or novices, tread very very slowly with what you buy until you know how it'll hit you. "Legal Herbs" has a new definition and to me it borders on "Random Legal Heavy Intoxicants". It's no playing around "BLACK MAGIC SMOKE" scared(s) the shit out of me. It opened my eyes into what the hell is going on in the underground/aboveground "Legal Herb" scene and its not about being nice, it about power and habit forming. I haven't smoked anything other legal herbs. If I do try a "Legal Herbal Blend" again I'll damn sure tread slowly and talk to others first."Black Magic Smoke" was an extremely powerful trip 80% negative. I grant that it "may" be all natural and not harm anyone as that what legal herbs imply. I hope thats the case. Understand this: "Legal does not mean weak" Just my $.02

Last edited by SuperTorch; 04-03-2010 at 05:20 PM.
cellophane (05-26-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Count

First high on spice was epic lulz, craaaaaazy. Was cool though I liek bad tripz

After it was nicer, but I still put the real herb ahead of "herbal blends"

And just buy JWH... So much cheaper, and probably healthier.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:44 PM
New Arrival

Talking Re: black magic herbal incense, anyone smoked it?

I tried it for the first time last night, and I actually loved it.
I can see how it would have a potential to cause a bad trip, but mine was very enjoyable. I was just really, really, high. It was wayy more than a weed high, and i came down pretty hard, but while it lasted I was giggly and happy and my brain was working differently. I even had some episodes where I seemed to float out of my body. If this sounds really intense, I was also able to reign it in and focus if i needed to. But then when I just let go and let the high take me, I just floated away into happiness.

"Don't matter your race, just take a blunt to the face."
-Kid Cudi-
Old 05-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontmatteryourrace View Post
I tried it for the first time last night, and I actually loved it.
I can see how it would have a potential to cause a bad trip, but mine was very enjoyable. I was just really, really, high. It was wayy more than a weed high, and i came down pretty hard, but while it lasted I was giggly and happy and my brain was working differently. I even had some episodes where I seemed to float out of my body. If this sounds really intense, I was also able to reign it in and focus if i needed to. But then when I just let go and let the high take me, I just floated away into happiness.

"Don't matter your race, just take a blunt to the face."
-Kid Cudi-
I actually smoke this about once a week now, i like it, but it is easy to overdue. All I need is two hits and im good to go. its amazing how fast you come don when the drug wears off.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Count

Everybody's first trip on herbals is fucked up...
Get used to it.
Gosh
Old 05-09-2010, 10:32 PM
New Arrival

Herbal incense is perfect for an individual that cannot smoke for job reasons or simply wants to reduce the risk of traveling with natural bud. I was very skeptical to begin with and had no intentions of trying the legal stuff until a good smoking buddy had to clean out and tried Black Mamba. I initially thought BS, but I was pleasantly surprised. I live near a major university in the US and there are two head shops close by.

I have tried many varieties since my initial test, which was about 2 months ago. I have sampled:

1. King Krypto: By far the most intense high. My first time smoking it was the worst trip since I started smoking it as my heart rate rose to levels I had yet to experience smoking any bud, legal or illegal. This only lasted for about 5 minutes and the rest of the buzz was great. Highly recommended.
2. Demon/Who Dat: Made by the same company, etc, just different names and aromas. The highs are pretty much the same. High lasts about 45 minutes for me. The high can be a bit more relaxing than other herbal incense such as Black Magic Smoke. Only a couple of tokes needed. I also like the fact the makers are capitalizing on the New Orleans Saints SB win. Classic!
3. Black Magic Smoke: Strongly recommended. This buzz seems to give you much more energy than any of the other herbal smokes I have tried. Buzz lasts only about 30 minutes, if that sometimes. The only negative is the "herbs" they put in the bag. Other herbal incense are much more ground up, but this one seems to have tough bark like herbs.
4. Witch Doctor: Along the lines of Demon. Very good stuff.
5. Black Mamba: Good for starters.
6. K2: BS. Not recommended. Rip-off!!
7. Any so called "legal buds" advertised in High Times. Total waste of money and time. Stick with herbal incense.

Overall, it is awesome knowing now that if I truly need to clean out for job purposes I can still get a buzz when needed. The buzz that herbal incense gives you us much more intense than most mid/lower grade bud you get. From now on its either herbal incense or high grade bud. Unless absolutely broke, good bye low grade bud that I used to settle for because there was nothing else around.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Knight

it so nice, you can get quite a bit of smoking out of one pack of black magic. i still have that pack i bought way back when. i only smoke it once every week or so, but its nice to have available. my completely unprofessional opinion is that the jwh they add is probably a-ok as far as health concerns be. the only thing i would worry about is impurities in the final product before they spray it on the herbal substrate, or what ever solvent they dissolve the jwh in before spraying it on.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:35 AM
Regular

This thread makes me lol, not really at people having a bad experience but just that weed has been doing this to me for ever. I would agree that this is a tolerance thing. Take it slow and you can get a very similar high to your standard weed. This is synthetic and the potency levels can get high very fast.

Anyways you can also learn to appreciate this type of high. Like I said I naturally have a very low tolerance for weed so what you describe as a horror has been my standard for years. It's a bitch smoking socially at times but it's not something to panic over. I smoke on a fairly regular basis so its doable. If you get too high take a benzo and chill out, similarly to LSD you can take back control of the high. This is good reference for people with little drug experience wanting to try this stuff so good thread.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:42 AM
New Arrival

Exclamation Re: black magic herbal incense, anyone smoked it?

Ingredients: Damiana, Blue Lotus, Passion flower, Baybean, Lemon Grass, Dwarf skull cap, Indian Pennyworth, Marshmallow, Pink Lotus.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:21 PM
New Arrival

alright so ive been smoking weed and k2 for about 3 months every weekend and this weekend i tried black magic i smoked one bowl and freaked out. I was seeing words popping out of my head while i talked and thought i was dying i even cried..... This is some crazy shit it was a totally different high then weed i thought my friends werent real and i forgot what life was i knew i was alive but i kept thinking i did a really crazy drug and thats why i was fucked up.. im only 16 and this just ruined my outlook on weed and legal herbs.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,043 Posts

That is just the beginning, there are some things that will open you up better than others. It is your job to find the balance and make sure to not overwhelm yourself.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,855 Posts

i smoked some shit called diablo and king kong i was man
Old 05-25-2010, 10:28 PM

I talked to someone on the phone about this stuff. (I work at a head shop and we get sales calls about this kinda thing all the time.) The salesman I talked to said that there is nothing synthetic in this incense at all. All natural is what he said.

Anyhow, I have a free sample of the stuff they sent us, so I'll report on it later tonight after I hit it.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:52 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by knave View Post
All natural is what he said.
that is what i would say to if i wanted to make a sale.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:00 AM

Quote:
that is what i would say to if i wanted to make a sale.
good point. i'm actually smoking some right now. there's definitely an artificial flavoring of some sort added.
im feelin a decent buzz, and this stuff seems to be average potency compared to K2, Colorado Cronic, and some of the other blends I've tried. It seems like there is JWH-018 in it. You can definitely feel a bit of a rush from the damiana.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by knave View Post
good point. i'm actually smoking some right now. there's definitely an artificial flavoring of some sort added.
im feelin a decent buzz, and this stuff seems to be average potency compared to K2, Colorado Cronic, and some of the other blends I've tried. It seems like there is JWH-018 in it. You can definitely feel a bit of a rush from the damiana.
yeah, i have smoked a half a bags worth, cumulatively; i would say there is something defiantly cannabinoid-esque going on there; i think that salesmen is full of poo.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:15 PM
New Arrival

i just tried just stuff yesterday after reading this thread, and hearing from a few buddies how good it was. i have been smoking k2 for about a month and a bowl to the face got me stoned for over an hour. i went to the store everyone suggested, and asked about black magic. The lady behind the counter said blueberry was the best so i grabbed a 1g packet for 25 bucks, and idk if i got a bad bag or what but me and my friend smoked most of it in one night, i was barely high until about hit 15, and kept smoking till about 20, and my friend who never smokes smoked more than 20 hits. and it only lasted me about 45 minutes.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Baron

Fire N' Ice. Try it.

First time, took 2 hits. I died. I mean, my brains blew out the back of my head. I was raped by that JWH-018 fucker.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhits View Post
The lady behind the counter said blueberry was the best so i grabbed a 1g packet for 25 bucks, and idk if i got a bad bag or what but me and my friend smoked most of it in one night,
That is extremely expensive, and wtf it didn't even get you high.

You can find other brands far cheaper on the internet that will definitely get you high.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Procrastination Expert

Mad Re: black magic herbal incense, anyone smoked it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentynothing View Post
jwh makes it really eas to get sketched out. better go slow.
hahahaha I noticed this, after me and my friends smoked this herbal blend we were high as fuck, and my one friend who NEVER sketches, hell, he barely even gets high unless we smoke a shit ton of weed... anyway, he was high as fuck and sketched out because he saw a cop car and made me throw my homemade piece into a field

Ironically, after we went back to go get the piece it sat in his car... and the cops pulled him over a few days later, found it, and confiscated it.

He told me they tested it and it came up negative for THC

I still want it back though

Fucking pigs, I liked that thing!
Old 05-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,855 Posts

jwh is like slightly above bammer weed.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:45 PM
New Arrival

So, you want to know about Black magic and it's effects?
Here's my story
I smoked real bud for 2 years straight... everyday vape, blunt, jay, bowl, bong... you name it i smoked out of it. So don't try and pull that "Oh he must not have a tolerance" bullshit.
I tried this Black magic stuff back around May of 2010 and I must say yeah at first it was great I was buying it up instead of going for bud then I learned of some of the carcinogens and harmful effects it could have long term. Brain lesions being one of them
It has many more unnatural chemicals in it making it a bad choice for long term use... even short term can have detrimental effects on your health

So back to my story
I had a big trip to Ohio and I was smoking this stuff along with bud and was on the mixture for two weeks I never actually mixed per say but I did smoke one and then a few hours later smoke the other because either I was out or someone wanted one or the other... I like to share and be sociable so I said yeah why not
I had a major mental break down..
I was sitting down watching this show and all of a sudden it was as if everyone around me started saying "Hey, there's John." "holy shit I didn't know he was real" "Damn I thought he was just a joke people made up" "Omg he's getting so red" "look at him look at him" The show I was watching seemed as if it was about my life and some of the negative things in it. Let it be known that I still was hearing these voices while watching
So I try to block it all out and then I thought the people who were in the show started talking to me and performing to me saying pretty much what i was doing at the time of me doing it.
Then it felt as if my life was a truman-show-type existence and everyone knew who I was and I had no real friends
But as I heard people talk about me and I turned towards them it's as if they weren't doing anything at all... I understand it was all in my head but now whenever I smoke pot (I stopped smoking black magic completely) I get the extreme paranoia and I feel again as if everyone knows me and that life is a huge joke and I'm the punchline. And for the past 3 months I have been having serious and frighteningly real bouts of Deja vu and paranoia even sober
I have been completely sober of all bud for 3 weeks and I still feel the paranoia at times
I have deja vu everyday now

Deja vu btw can be attributed to a type of memory problem which in turn was caused by the black magic
Old 06-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,426 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTorch View Post
Yea I smoked it, and had a nightmare trip.

I'm a lot like the original poster. I was in a headshop in my area and I was going to buy my first killer waterpipe ($200) 30 inch monster. I noticed more than I should how busy the owner was(1 man show). Teenage kids 18+ I assume kept going to the registrar and asking for "Black Magic Smoke". So i ask the owner is it any good at all? The owner said "I don't smoke it", this kid said to me, man its stronger than cannabis. I though hmm yea right, but figured it would cause me some mild high like being on a caffeine buzz. So I told the owner I'll give it a try and judge for myself.

I first vaporized it and it shocked me how decent it was and had some weed like effects. I was damn high and then back down with no major issue with in 25 minutes(first time I'd smoked anything legal). So I figured I'd load a full bowl and see how it compared. So I did..................10 minutes later I felt like I was in for the fight for my life and my soul. It was a crazy hard hitting hallucinogenic that had me begging for mercy. I prayed, talk to myself screaming in my head "ride it out Supertorch your going to come down just relax, I had no idea what just hit me, and was absolutely not expecting to have my ass handed to by this legal herb. I was shocked and in horror, the paranoia is very high and the trip was deep. I even felt mad and pissed of at the guy who sold it to me for not giving me a warning. My entire concept of "Legal Herbs" changed that night. I realized that the legal herb market is out of control with their mega potency's(At minimum they are not giving a fair warning) This shit clubbed my brain, and was the worst trip of my life. I hesitate to even wright this because it gives word of mouth to the market of "Legal Herbs". I don't know how I feel except to say I'd feel so sad for a 18 old teen that had never ever smoked cannabis and thought to himself hmm I'll give this legal herbs a try. I'm giving you a warning this stuff will put you in a heavy drug like induced state of mind, mine was not good. I will offer up that I hadn't smoked out of a waterpipe in years as all I've done is vaporize. I had .25 of a gram - 1 full packed bowl. And it blew my mined on all levels. Knowing that legal herbs are not going away my point in a post like this it to tell any young or novices, tread very very slowly with what you buy until you know how it'll hit you. "Legal Herbs" has a new definition and to me it borders on "Random Legal Heavy Intoxicants". It's no playing around "BLACK MAGIC SMOKE" scared(s) the shit out of me. It opened my eyes into what the hell is going on in the underground/aboveground "Legal Herb" scene and its not about being nice, it about power and habit forming. I haven't smoked anything other legal herbs. If I do try a "Legal Herbal Blend" again I'll damn sure tread slowly and talk to others first."Black Magic Smoke" was an extremely powerful trip 80% negative. I grant that it "may" be all natural and not harm anyone as that what legal herbs imply. I hope thats the case. Understand this: "Legal does not mean weak" Just my $.02
You're a fucking idiot. The herbs don't do anything, it's the synthetic cannabinoids sprayed onto them. And it takes a little longer than weed to kick in... I don't get how people have stories like this all the time, I've smoked so many herbal blends, and I've been vaping the pure JWH for a while, and the worst that's happened is a head rush where I can't see for a few seconds and get really lightheaded, but that hardly ever happens.
phish429 (08-27-2010)
Old 08-24-2010, 03:12 AM
New Arrival

Quote:
the story on the right hand column about the 17 y/o girl in this one(below) is a bit scary

The story about the seventeen year old girl is obviously untrue. JWH is not a hallucinogen. People can deny it all they want, but there is no hallucinogenic properties to JWH, aside from minor visual distortions (like strobe effects and patterns when you close your eyes). If this girl was indeed seeing bats and people trying to kill her, she is either lying, or she smoked 60x Salvia Divinorum extract. No hallucinations. End of story.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:15 AM
Regular

Default Re: Black Magic Herbal Incense: Anyone Smoked It?

I used to smoke a shitload of black magic around this time last year, it was pretty cool, but it can't beat getting lifted off some purp.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:56 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,487 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

Quote:
fuck this stuff, im finding alot of sources online that claim that jwh containing herbal mixes have led to seizures

these are just a few:

http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/...res/index.html

i know these may not be the most reliable sources(you can find plenty others with a google search for jwh seizures), but i would not want to take the chance of having a seizure. I realize that the seizures can be from an allergic reaction to any one of the many contents of the product or something else along those lines, aside from the jwh, but we just dont know. i dont think it should be made illegal without clinical trials and such, but for now, im staying away
If you take that girl's story and replace "K2" with "Ketamine" it makes a whole lot more sense. It's really not that hard to believe that either her friends didn't know what they were taking (most of mine don't know the difference between triple C's and tussin), or perhaps that her father heard wrong. But it's likely made up in my opinion.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:54 AM
New Arrival

Thumbs Up Re: Black Magic Herbal Incense: Anyone Smoked It?

I just smoked some. I feel about the same as good weed. I've smoked it a little recently and I happen to like it better than the real stuff; With weed I tend to feel bad coming down but with this I just slowly feel less buzzed but still relaxed. My bag says right on it "contains natural and synthetic herbs" and, "do not smoke. could be harmful or fatal if smoked".
Old 09-09-2010, 02:00 AM
Banned

Default Re: Black Magic Herbal Incense: Anyone Smoked It?

pfft smoking pure jwh18 is the best!! shesssh, fuckers are wimps.