Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 03-09-2010, 07:16 AM

Default IV cocaine

Anyone have experience with this?

I was a IV heroin user daily for 2 years using a bundle a day but last month i went on suboxone maintenance and have been clean since but have started messing around iving coke instead cuz i still got a needle fixation. Love seeing that blood rush in!! Anyways, everytime I do shoot coke I usually do .2-.3grams per shot and get an okay rush, but not anywhere near as good as the stories i read about the "train sounds", etc... Like 20 secs after the rush I start moving around and constantly check out my window and shit basically become paranoid.. thing bout coke is right after you shoot a couple minutes later you are already fixing another shot to take cuz the rush is all that i find worth it ... this obv. does a number on your veins..

Anyways, what has been ur experience with iv coke?
Old 03-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Man, Myth,Legend.

Send a message via MSN to studious_redux
Default Re: IV cocaine

Shooting coke is a very easy way to spend a lot of money fucking up your veins, the duration is just so murderously short and it's so compulsive that you just end up blasting through epic numbers of shots. I've seen people doing shots every 20 minutes for nigh on 24 hours straight, running through insane amounts of cash.
I personally favour speedballs. Just be aware that the coke will let you do huge amounts of smack, but the coke will wear off first and it's a deceptively easy way to die.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:03 AM

Oh, I believe that^^ Once I start a iv coke binge the night is not over until I have no coke left, cant get any more, or run out of money. I remember one time I was using the same needle at least over 30 times (just counting actual hits, not sticking and missing and pulling out..) it would take me over almost 2 hours just to get a register..bad shit.

But then again the urge will randomly pop up once in a awhile and I just seem to forget about all the bad shit and think bout that crazy rush..

At least now that I am on suboxone I dont have to worry about withdrawals shooting dope. With coke it's a lot more of a rare use for me, and the next day i do not want to keep doing it as I did with heroin..the comedown finally comes and I'm away for a good ammount of time, lol
Old 03-09-2010, 08:19 AM

My buddy was on methadone trying to get away from heroin and figured he didn't want to spend his life on methadone. He went through suboxone but like you had a needle fixation. He managed to work with a very cool veterinarian who gave him vials of saline or whatever it is. He would shoot that, no problem. From what I last heard though, the good doctor lost his right to practice medicine (on animals lol) for something completely unrelated. He must've been a shifty fellow in general.

BUT, who's to say that you can't find a hookup like that?
Old 03-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Duke

purify meth with acetone then shoot that
Old 03-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Marquis

IV cocaine feels like to me like a locomotive going through my head followed by confusion and schizophrenia for the next 5min and like my heart is going to explode also......
Old 03-10-2010, 11:14 PM

Lol, agree'd..thanks for the responses I agree 100%

Another problem I am noticing right now as I picked up 2 dimes for the night, hopefully not turning into more after Im done again, is that my breathing sucks for awhile after doing a shot. Anyone else get that?
Old 03-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Marquis

I like snorting coke.

Opiates one the other hand, tend to literally go in my other hand.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:30 PM

Ever tried iv'd coke fry?

Its a love/hate relationship...
Old 03-12-2010, 11:39 PM

Exclamation Re: IV cocaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
My buddy was on methadone trying to get away from heroin and figured he didn't want to spend his life on methadone. He went through suboxone but like you had a needle fixation. He managed to work with a very cool veterinarian who gave him vials of saline or whatever it is. He would shoot that, no problem. From what I last heard though, the good doctor lost his right to practice medicine (on animals lol) for something completely unrelated. He must've been a shifty fellow in general.

BUT, who's to say that you can't find a hookup like that?
Pretty cool doc, did he know wat it was being used for tho?

I have tried just shooting water to give me relief when i was on heroin and couldnt score or some other reason, usually to give me relief from w/ds or to help my needle craving. But i found that i just craved more and was generally disappointed afterward cuz there was no reward/rush/high that followed the shot, so it just left me fiending pretty much with even more anxiety. Sure it felt nice to actually shoot the water, but that feeling went right away after it was done...and i wanted to go score afterward but usually couldn't due to money problems mostly if i was shooting up water in the first place! which is why i think i am iving coke now cuz at least i get a rush out of it, although not nearly as good as a hit of dope. but im a lil over a month clean from dope and im much happier. wish i didnt start with this coke shit though...i cant do it back to back days so it's def not a major problem like dope was cuz u had to have dope or you're sick and cant do nuttin....after a coke binge Ur just fiending for more but i can usually just jump in bed, turn the tv on, take a piece of suboxone, and eventually fall asleep wake up next morning and not even want it cuz of the comedown bullshit.

kids dont do drugs!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,507 Times in 998 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Thumbs Up Re: IV cocaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by studious_redux View Post
Shooting coke is a very easy way to spend a lot of money fucking up your veins, the duration is just so murderously short and it's so compulsive that you just end up blasting through epic numbers of shots. I've seen people doing shots every 20 minutes for nigh on 24 hours straight, running through insane amounts of cash.
I personally favour speedballs. Just be aware that the coke will let you do huge amounts of smack, but the coke will wear off first and it's a deceptively easy way to die.
That's why you shoot speed in a speedball and not shitty coke that wears off in a half hour.
On every golden scale! ..."
Old 03-13-2010, 12:07 AM

A half hour..shit, even the best coke ive ever had wore off innot even 10 minutes IV'd.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:58 AM
Grand Duke

You could try find a butterfly needle to save your veins
Old 03-13-2010, 07:38 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
My mom said that back in the day and even pretty recent that junkie love getting those in the hospital and always try to keep them in when they leave.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,507 Times in 998 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
yah, looks like you can buy some on amazon. might be a good investment for most junkies, come to think of it...
On every golden scale! ..."
Old 03-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Im not exactly a big fan of cocaine, but occasionally if I can get good enough coke that will totally dissolve in water and is worth shooting ill give it a go.

You get that "ringing" sensation and everything sounds all weird. Pretty crazy but I couldnt do that shit all the time, id go insane.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_Bundy View Post
Ever tried iv'd coke fry?

Its a love/hate relationship...

I used to get OZs of coke but I never shot it, it was always really good coke, Im sure if I started banging coke I know what the end result would be, though I am sure I will try it some time.

I like snorting it though, but only when I have alot.

I have a bad opiate problem, I get a script of 180 oxy 30s a month and 90 10mg methadone it has become a love ate relationship.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrY View Post
I used to get OZs of coke but I never shot it, it was always really good coke, Im sure if I started banging coke I know what the end result would be, though I am sure I will try it some time.

I like snorting it though, but only when I have alot.

I have a bad opiate problem, I get a script of 180 oxy 30s a month and 90 10mg methadone it has become a love ate relationship.
holy shit.
Hook it up
Old 05-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Serf

that train in your head comes with pretty much the highest dose before you have a heart attack. That's why a lot of hardcore iv powder users shoot up with someone helping so the other person can inject slow enough until the person is at the right level--otherwise they'll kill themselves. It's kinda scary the first few times. You can see your heart beating and think your gonna die. It's like the train sound is your heart beating as hard and fast as a steam engine. You just hope it doesn't derail.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrY View Post
Ha. I used to deal and had OZs but when I discovered IVing, I couldn't help but shoot my whole stash and only being able to re-up half the normal amount and then shooting all of that. And dealing was my only job so I was broke and couldn't re-up ever again.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Duke

I love it, and hate it. I'll redose about every 15 minutes and end up spending $1,000 in a matter of 3 or 4 days.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Count

No thanks.

Last edited by adhesive tape; 06-03-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Marquis

Yeah I have been doing opiates so long now, the rush rom a big shot of coke might make my heart pull a wtf.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelicious View Post
that train in your head comes with pretty much the highest dose before you have a heart attack. That's why a lot of hardcore iv powder users shoot up with someone helping so the other person can inject slow enough until the person is at the right level--otherwise they'll kill themselves. It's kinda scary the first few times. You can see your heart beating and think your gonna die. It's like the train sound is your heart beating as hard and fast as a steam engine. You just hope it doesn't derail.
Used to shoot coke all the time and never seen my heart beating Was i doing it wrong, cuz I will try diffrently next time, but i was always under the impression that when you seen your heart beating, was when you O.D.'ed and the doctors in the hospital where doing opened up heart surgery......

I mean I feel like my hearts beating out of my chest and can hear the shit, but the train from my understanding was blood pressure increasing to rapid for your body to handle.....
Old 05-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by purewhitepanda View Post
Used to shoot coke all the time and never seen my heart beating Was i doing it wrong, cuz I will try diffrently next time, but i was always under the impression that when you seen your heart beating, was when you O.D.'ed and the doctors in the hospital where doing opened up heart surgery......

I mean I feel like my hearts beating out of my chest and can hear the shit, but the train from my understanding was blood pressure increasing to rapid for your body to handle.....
Idiot. He means when you can really see your heart beating against your chest. The skin pumping pumping up and down. Ba-Dum. Ba-Dum. BA-DUMBAUMBADUMBADUM.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Lister View Post
Idiot. He means when you can really see your heart beating against your chest. The skin pumping pumping up and down. Ba-Dum. Ba-Dum. BA-DUMBAUMBADUMBADUM.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm