Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > Religion and Spirituality

Old 03-28-2010, 02:45 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Default Ask an ex-Scientologist...

I was a Scientologist for two years but my liberal lifestyle (drugs) meant I could no longer be one.

But seriously; however I no longer follow the teachings or practises I still believe there is a lot of good in the religion and therefore will answer any questions or curiosities from anyone. Feel free to flame but I found the errors of my ways and am doing this for education purposes.

Fire away.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:47 AM
Baron

Default Re: Ask an ex-Scientologist...

Alright I used to live in downtown clearwater, Florida and saw those very interesting people walking around. They wouldn't look you in the eye, talk to you, and kept well to themselves. So my basic question is.....

what is scientology? What do they believe comes after death? What are its philosophies? What is it's moral/political values? Who is in charge these days? And is L. Ron hubbard dead?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Regular

Were the meetings a good place to meet broads?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:56 AM
Marquis

How long you been riding cruise.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Hooky the Cripple (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 03:00 AM
Baron

Send a message via AIM to ILTST Send a message via MSN to ILTST

Why did you become a scientologist?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:02 AM
Knight

What did you think of the South Park episode?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:08 AM
Knight

Send a message via MSN to Hooky the Cripple

How many forced abortions did you have during your time in the church?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:10 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Alright I used to live in downtown clearwater, Florida and saw those very interesting people walking around. They wouldn't look you in the eye, talk to you, and kept well to themselves. So my basic question is.....

what is scientology? What do they believe comes after death? What are its philosophies? What is it's moral/political values? Who is in charge these days? And is L. Ron hubbard dead?
Mate; some people are just fuck heads. Where ever you go, in all walks of life, what ever religion they may be you are gunna get creepy fuckers that do shit like stare at the floor and refuse to talk to you for what ever fucked up reason.

While Scientology is classed as a religion it's more...an applied philosophy. It's all about bettering yourself in all aspects of life. Maybe marriage, or the relationship with your children for example. It goes deep into how the mind works and opens you to new ways of thinking. It helped me understand my parents better growing up; why they did what they did, etc. Did I say I was a Scientologist for 2 years? I meant 3. Buy a Scientology book off Amazon for cheap. It will deffinately be interesting in the least.

Scientology has no God; but as I said it's a philosophy, God and REAL religion plays a seperate part. There are many Jew-Scientologists and Christian Scientologists. Belief in god is a personal thing and Scientology does not tell you what to beileve, only throws it out there and you can make your own decisions about each aspect.

Moral? They have a set of codes you should aim to abide by:
1. Take Care of Yourself.
2. Be Temperate.
3. Don't Be Promiscuous.
4. Love and Help Children.
5. Honor and Help Your Parents.
6. Set a Good Example.
7. Seek to Live with the Truth.
8. Do Not Murder.
9. Don't Do Anything Illegal.
10. Support a Government Designed and Run for All the People.
11. Do Not Harm a Person of Good Will.
12. Safeguard and Improve Your Environment.
13. Do Not Steal.
14. Be Worthy of Trust.
15. Fulfill Your Obligations.
16. Be Industrious.
17. Be Competent.
18. Respect the Religious Beliefs of Others.
19. Try Not to Do Things to Others That You Would Not Like Them to Do to You.
20. Try to Treat Others As You Would Want Them to Treat You.
21. Flourish and Prosper.

They also have other things simular to this, of the top of my head in marriage for example Scientology says, "Never go to bed after an argument, always sort it out." and You should by your spose a pet for company. Bare in mind these arn't laws, just things that would improve your marriage etc. These ones seem obvious, but rest assured it get a bit more detailed and complex.

Politics? Scientology and Scientologists are not revolutionaries. They are evolutionaries. They do not stand for overthrow. They are for the improvement of what we have. Scientology is not political.

L Ron is dead.

The leader is now a man called "David Miscavige".

Hope i've shined some light for you. Feel free to ask anymore questions and don't forget to thank me. lol
Old 03-28-2010, 03:10 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by el drewto View Post
Were the meetings a good place to meet broads?
Not really.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:14 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus_Ellis View Post
Mate; some people are just fuck heads. Where ever you go, in all walks of life, what ever religion they may be you are gunna get creepy fuckers that do shit like stare at the floor and refuse to talk to you for what ever fucked up reason.

While Scientology is classed as a religion it's more...an applied philosophy. It's all about bettering yourself in all aspects of life. Maybe marriage, or the relationship with your children for example. It goes deep into how the mind works and opens you to new ways of thinking. It helped me understand my parents better growing up; why they did what they did, etc. Did I say I was a Scientologist for 2 years? I meant 3. Buy a Scientology book off Amazon for cheap. It will deffinately be interesting in the least.

Scientology has no God; but as I said it's a philosophy, God and REAL religion plays a seperate part. There are many Jew-Scientologists and Christian Scientologists. Belief in god is a personal thing and Scientology does not tell you what to beileve, only throws it out there and you can make your own decisions about each aspect.

2. Be Temperate.
3. Don't Be Promiscuous.
6. Set a Good Example.
8. Do Not Murder.
13. Do Not Steal.
14. Be Worthy of Trust.
16. Be Industrious.
17. Be Competent.

They also have other things simular to this, of the top of my head in marriage for example Scientology says, "Never go to bed after an argument, always sort it out." and You should by your spose a pet for company. Bare in mind these arn't laws, just things that would improve your marriage etc. These ones seem obvious, but rest assured it get a bit more detailed and complex.

Politics? Scientology and Scientologists are not revolutionaries. They are evolutionaries. They do not stand for overthrow. They are for the improvement of what we have. Scientology is not political.

L Ron is dead.

Hope i've shined some light for you. Feel free to ask anymore questions and don't forget to thank me. lol

Thank you, hahahahaha muhahahaha

so those sifi's are into philosphy huh.... I'lll have to pick up a book. What do you suggest?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:16 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthbound01 View Post
What did you think of the South Park episode?
I thought it was fantasic, lol I love south park. I never had any hard feelings over it, people just took it seriously and that's what made it kinda annoying when people start hassling you because they believe south park is TROOF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILTST View Post
Why did you become a scientologist?
I heard it was to do with aliens and looked it up for a laugh. I then realised it was not the case and that was all bullshit.( Let me clarify that alian shit is all made up by the media, lol. Biggest joke of my life.) I was very interested in what I reasd, I then bought some books on it and it really made sence to me. In other words it helped me.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:16 AM
Baron

Oh and also, who are those people who live in the buildings and go to "class"? What is their goal in doing that? Why do they do it? Is it basically a school of philosophy or am I on a wrong foot note here?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:21 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Thank you, hahahahaha muhahahaha

so those sifi's are into philosphy huh.... I'lll have to pick up a book. What do you suggest?
lol, I meant rep but I take what I can get.

I'd recommend, "What Is Scientology?" and "Scientology: The Fundamentals Of Thought". The first one when tell you what it's about when the second book I suggested will actually give tell you about some of it's teaching.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:25 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooky the Cripple View Post
How many forced abortions did you have during your time in the church?
3 and a half.

Quote:
Oh and also, who are those people who live in the buildings and go to "class"? What is their goal in doing that? Why do they do it? Is it basically a school of philosophy or am I on a wrong foot note here?

I'd need more details but probably. It's very hard to understand, that's why there are "levels" in scientology. Tons of stuff I don't understand; a lot of shit to learn.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:30 AM
Count

Quote:
I was a Scientologist for two years but my liberal lifestyle (drugs) meant I could no longer be one.

But seriously; however I no longer follow the teachings or practises I still believe there is a lot of good in the religion and therefore will answer any questions or curiosities from anyone. Feel free to flame but I found the errors of my ways and am doing this for education purposes.

Fire away.
Lets see, the universe is 13 billion years old. It took 7 billion years until planets started to form. Our planet formed 5billion ago. Life on earth existed for 3 billion. It took 3 billion years for our life to get to what it is today, and we still didn't leave out orbit.

The speed of light cannot be exceeded. Even at 1% the speed of light, it is impossible to steer a ship or sustain any life processes due to g-force. The closest galaxy to us is 500,000 light years away. At speeds in which life can be sustained, the time it would take to go from the Canis Major Dwarf galaxy, to the milky way exceeds the age of he universe.

And you expect me to believe there was a lifeform capable of intergalactic travel, at greater than light speed, that existed 3 billion years ago?

I'm sorry but i just shit all over Scientology.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:42 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
It's very hard to understand, that's why there are "levels" in scientology. Tons of stuff I don't understand; a lot of shit to learn.
What is the highest level of Scientology that you reached?

How much money did it cost you to reach this level?

How much money have you given to the church in total?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:59 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,198 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Issue313

What are the prospects of a poor scientologist? Will you be able to get money of the church? Can you get paid for doing e-meter readings, or is it all voluntary?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts

Quote:
I heard it was to do with aliens and looked it up for a laugh. I then realised it was not the case and that was all bullshit.( Let me clarify that alian shit is all made up by the media, lol. Biggest joke of my life.)
Um, no it's not; it's very real. It might not be the only part of scientology, of course, but they do in fact believe the things in that South Park episode. Those are part of the information revealed to those who reach OT3. The documents in Hubbard's own writing have been leaked...

http://www.american-buddha.com/scientologyNEW0T3.pdf
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
L33tz (03-30-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by APinchoftheGrinch View Post
What is the highest level of Scientology that you reached?

How much money did it cost you to reach this level?

How much money have you given to the church in total?
OT II. Scientology is free. You progress though the levels slowly for FREE. Although you can choose to advance quickly with money. The people who do that are stupid celebs.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issue313 View Post
What are the prospects of a poor scientologist? Will you be able to get money of the church? Can you get paid for doing e-meter readings, or is it all voluntary?
Scientology is free, although they do not help out the poor, they have lots of free programs such as Narconon (drugs help) and literacy programs all of which are free.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Um, no it's not; it's very real. It might not be the only part of scientology, of course, but they do in fact believe the things in that South Park episode. Those are part of the information revealed to those who reach OT3. The documents in Hubbard's own writing have been leaked...

http://www.american-buddha.com/scientologyNEW0T3.pdf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGoogfan View Post
Lets see, the universe is 13 billion years old. It took 7 billion years until planets started to form. Our planet formed 5billion ago. Life on earth existed for 3 billion. It took 3 billion years for our life to get to what it is today, and we still didn't leave out orbit.

The speed of light cannot be exceeded. Even at 1% the speed of light, it is impossible to steer a ship or sustain any life processes due to g-force. The closest galaxy to us is 500,000 light years away. At speeds in which life can be sustained, the time it would take to go from the Canis Major Dwarf galaxy, to the milky way exceeds the age of he universe.

And you expect me to believe there was a lifeform capable of intergalactic travel, at greater than light speed, that existed 3 billion years ago?

Believe what you want, believe the media whatever. That was tought to me to be utter bullshit, laughable. I am a very logical person and believe the humans greatest tool to reason. If aliens and other bullshit was in the religion I would have laughed and quit.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Banned

^ Yeah, I'm not believing the media, I'm believing the hard cold facts staring you right in the face: LR Hubbard's own hand writing as well internal documents from the Church of Scientology exposing that as part of their beliefs.

That you personally didn't hear this is to be expected because you hadn't reached the level in which they reveal the information!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Grin Re: Ask an ex-Scientologist...

Quote:
OT II. Scientology is free. You progress though the levels slowly for FREE. Although you can choose to advance quickly with money. The people who do that are stupid celebs.
Lol, bullshit..
So you didn't spend anything on scientology?
And if the story about the aliens is wrong please enlighten us with the truth?
Old 03-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Count

My brother is a scientologist...has been for a good 15 years or so now...

So I don't really have any questions as I know a lot about it already/unfortunately...especially the ridiculous amount of wasted money...but, hes happy, so I guess it works for him.

My only question is...

Do you/Did you believe in Xenu, and is this you?

Old 03-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Count

Oh ya, and the part about it being free is bullshit, first few courses are free, obviously because they want to get you hooked (brainwashed) and once they got you, your spending a lot of money.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Archduke

Thanked 1,059 Times in 688 Posts

How does it feel to pay for the privilege of being a fucking tool?
Old 03-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Duke

Why pay/join something that's... free? Read into philosophy and you'll get much more out of it.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Fuck it I can't be fucked with this anymore. I just can't argue with all the hardcore facts and datas that exist about teh Ali3ns of xen0r. The ex-scientologist of 3 years clearly is just ignorant of the troofs that we all know because we can click a fucking webpage and can read about conspiracies.

Someone please just lock this thread.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,198 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Issue313

Thanks for answering my questions at least.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Banned

Thumbs Down Re: Ask an ex-Scientologist...

Quote:
Fuck it I can't be fucked with this anymore. I just can't argue with all the hardcore facts and datas that exist about teh Ali3ns of xen0r. The ex-scientologist of 3 years clearly is just ignorant of the troofs that we all know because we can click a fucking webpage and can read about conspiracies.
Please stop trying to belittle legitimate criticism by lumping it with the other nonsense. The fact of the matter is that we have LR. Hubbard's own handwritting explicitly mentioning these details, and we have the Church of Scientology suing (or threatening to sue) to have those very leaks removed/stopped.

That isn't a conspiracy, it's evidence.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Thumbs Down Re: Ask an ex-Scientologist...

Quote:
Please stop trying to belittle legitimate criticism by lumping it with the other nonsense. The fact of the matter is that we have LR. Hubbard's own handwritting explicitly mentioning these details, and we have the Church of Scientology suing (or threatening to sue) to have those very leaks removed/stopped.

I don't understand where all the criticism's comming from. the point of this thread was to give everyone the opportunity to ask someone with inside experience about Scientology. Some one asked about the Aliens, I claimed ignorance now next question. All fine and dandy 'till some big man cunt like you has to bust in and start rabling on about all sorts of "evidence" and "proof". Good for you, but I'm not here to argue with you, I'm here to tell you what I do know. Let it go man; if you wanna argue with someone about scientology it go chat to a Scientologist. i am not a scientologist. I am an ex-Scientologist looking to educate.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:33 PM
New Arrival

Quote:

Heres more:

Church of $cientology - RationalWiki
Operation Clambake present: Prices up to OT8 and beyond
The Scandal of Scientology / Chapter 19: The High Cost of Scientology
Xenu - RationalWiki
The Creation of "Religious" Scientology
Scientology Price List
The Secret Library of Scientology
Who is Xenu?
Scientology
What's the harm in Scientology?
A Piece Of Blue Sky - Contents

Not that it matters as crazzyass said, hes a tool.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Banned

That's fine that you want to share your experience. All I did was correct you ( it is part of Scientology). You instead of accepting that and moving on, decided to insist that it wasn't. Don't blame me for that, blame yourself.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Grand Duke

Send a message via AIM to Clover Send a message via MSN to Clover
Thumbs Up Re: Ask an ex-Scientologist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGoogfan View Post

You're a fucking moron.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
That's fine that you want to share your experience. All I did was correct you ( it is part of Scientology). You instead of accepting that and moving on, decided to insist that it wasn't. Don't blame me for that, blame yourself.
It's funny how someone who has probably never even spoken to a scientologist seems to know more about his own religion than he does.
Do you seriously think that scientologist don't read the internet? We've all seen the claims they just arn't true. I may have only reached OTII but I had a good friend as high as OT 7 and he laughed when I asked him about it.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's funny how someone who has probably never even spoken to a scientologist seems to know more about his own religion than he does.
Do you seriously think that scientologist don't read the internet? We've all seen the claims they just arn't true. I may have only reached OTII but I had a good friend as high as OT 7 and he laughed when I asked him about it.
Yeah, I've never spoken to an Australian Aborigine person either, but I know some things about them as well. I don't need to speak to a scientologist to gather facts. The facts are staring you right in the face: we have L Ron Hubbard's own writing, we have leaked memos from the Church of Scientology, and we have the Church of Scientology suing to get those leaks removed. Hell, we have Hubbard's own voice explaining the situation:

The History Of Xenu, As Explained By L. Ron Hubbard In 8 Minutes - Scientology - Gawker

Sorry to break it to you, but it appears you (and maybe your friend) have been left in the dark.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:

2. Be Temperate.
3. Don't Be Promiscuous.
6. Set a Good Example.
8. Do Not Murder.
13. Do Not Steal.
14. Be Worthy of Trust.
16. Be Industrious.
17. Be Competent.

L Ron is dead.

Scientology is all bullshit where you are made to submit to the system, prostitute yourself to an employer and line the coffers of some greedy jew-WASP motherfuckers and believe in fucking aliens

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

product of what a muslim would call the Dajjal system

also btw did you noticed all the jews in this cult always run shit while some new-age new-money fuckwit american payed for sketchy services

i think the combined brainpower of zoklet should focus on destroying scientology both technologically and economically (hacking, malware, phishing) and bring this devilish cult to its knees

and id love to blow off Tom Cruise's head and his wifes

id donate his baby to satan

Last edited by jianbizzel; 03-28-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:10 PM

A young lad came to a friends party of mine a while back
He was the son of a scientoligist.
Being mostly refugees from 4chan, Totse and something awful we did what any insane interwebz lover would
He beat the shit out of him
It was a good night
Old 03-28-2010, 09:31 PM
                          

fuck the internet, hard
I hate these internet tough guys. This dude is an ex-Scientologist!

He is no longer a Scientologist

Why criticize Scientology it in this thread?
Old 03-28-2010, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding Kansas View Post
fuck the internet, hard
I hate these internet tough guys. This dude is an ex-Scientologist!

Why criticize Scientology it in this thread?
CALM DOWN INTERNET TOUGH GUY