Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Bat Country

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:06 AM
Pancake's Avatar
Pancake Pancake is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks: 539
Thanked 506 Times in 365 Posts
Sad Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

I masturbated yesterday ( to the rape scene from Irreversible )
and today playing a game of soccer, I was all lazy and didn't have any passion, any heart.
Is it because I jizzed last night?
Maybe I gotta eat more protein b4 game?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:15 AM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,135
Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,445 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

It's not that. In fact it's better to rub one out before your game so that you aren't horny at all and can focus better. Eat pasta or something with a lot of carbs the night before, and some water. I used to play soccer as well.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:17 AM
Pancake's Avatar
Pancake Pancake is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks: 539
Thanked 506 Times in 365 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

So that whole thing about carb loading the day before actually works?
Fuckin cool man... excuse to pig out on pasta!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:36 AM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,135
Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,445 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Thumbs Up Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
So that whole thing about carb loading the day before actually works?
Fuckin cool man... excuse to pig out on pasta!
Usually I just ate pizza.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 AM
Gantz Graf Gantz Graf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks: 11
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantinople View Post
It's not that. In fact it's better to rub one out before your game so that you aren't horny at all and can focus better. Eat pasta or something with a lot of carbs the night before, and some water. I used to play soccer as well.
That's not exactly true from my knowledge. The sexual impulse can be sublimated in a variety of ways, it can act as a sort of psychological fuel.

Some writers, poets, etc, (William Blake, for example) have speculated that all creative impulse is an extension of sexual impulse. This is true in the view of Tantric Buddhists who take a vow of becoming a Bodhicitta, often meaning a sort of abstenance from orgasm/ejaculation, and not because they see sex as a negative, just that the walling up of sexual drive can lend additional force in spiritual awakening. Supposedly adepts at this kind of Tantric Buddhism experience emotions intensely more powerful than our own as an extension of their practice.

Besides, 'common wisdom' says that lust makes the blood boil. I would think it's good for competitive impulse, in the sense that the post-ejaculation state is found to induce a sort of docility in men.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:40 AM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,135
Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,445 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz Graf View Post
That's not exactly true from my knowledge. The sexual impulse can be sublimated in a variety of ways, it can act as a sort of psychological fuel.

Some writers, poets, etc, (William Blake, for example) have speculated that all creative impulse is an extension of sexual impulse. This is true in the view of Tantric Buddhists who take a vow of becoming a Bodhicitta, often meaning a sort of abstenance from orgasm/ejaculation, and not because they see sex as a negative, just that the walling up of sexual drive can lend additional force in spiritual awakening. Supposedly adepts at this kind of Tantric Buddhism experience emotions intensely more powerful than our own as an extension of their practice.

Besides, 'common wisdom' says that lust makes the blood boil. I would think it's good for competitive impulse, in the sense that the post-ejaculation state is found to induce a sort of docility in men.
You idiot, it's soccer, not tantric buddhism. Have you ever played a sport in your LIFE?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:44 AM
fallinghouse fallinghouse is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Stuck Inside of Mobile
Thanks: 0
Thanked 66 Times in 42 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

They tested this on brainiac once. They had a bunch of guys playing chess or soccer, and then at half-time half of them went and had sex. The chess players who had sex did better but not the soccer players because they were tired.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:44 AM
Gantz Graf Gantz Graf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks: 11
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantinople View Post
You idiot, it's soccer, not tantric buddhism. Have you ever played a sport in your LIFE?
You mean there's absolutely no connection? Being comparatively more excited wouldn't lend itself to competitive sport? To me they seem obviously related, in the sense that Buddhism is a psychological system and I was addressing the OP's question from a psychological perspective. To answer what I can only assume was an earnest question: yes, on several occaisions.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:46 AM
Pancake's Avatar
Pancake Pancake is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks: 539
Thanked 506 Times in 365 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Im gonna try a two-tiered approach

1) no sex/masturbation for 3 days prior to soccer
2) day b4 soccer, eat lotsa carbs, ie pizza or pasta
3) profit!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-06-2010, 06:00 AM
Yeah, I'm a leopard Yeah, I'm a leopard is offline
No, not a tiger
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Metropolis
Thanks: 4
Thanked 128 Times in 86 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallinghouse View Post
They tested this on brainiac once. They had a bunch of guys playing chess or soccer, and then at half-time half of them went and had sex. The chess players who had sex did better but not the soccer players because they were tired.

What the fuck, you guys, stop playing soccer on me!

And get me some pants!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Fza Fza is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In een kanker walvis.
Thanks: 0
Thanked 97 Times in 67 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Ronaldo (the brazilian one not the faggot) swears by sex before a match. Never heard of any football players that abstained. But it's not like it's usual to talk about personal lives of athletes here so, doesn't say much.

In other news, what the fuck can people please shut up about Tiger Woods, what is it with Americans obsession with the personal lives of famous people. He can play golf what the fuck do you care who he fucks.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-06-2010, 01:17 PM
M. Samuel Chevalier's Avatar
M. Samuel Chevalier M. Samuel Chevalier is offline
Luggage from God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :mad:ssachusetts
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 340 Times in 218 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

24 hour rule. No sex or jerkin for a day before a game. 2 days if its playoffs.

Fun fact: The first time I jerked off was before a soccer practice in middle school. I told the only black kid on the team about it and he laughed.
__________________
*Gallops back to HB*
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Axiom Axiom is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: May 2008
Thanks: 21
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

This was also my downfall - I mean, who needs the excitement of field sports when you have masturbation...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Reefer Reefer is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WHERE AM I?!?
Thanks: 57
Thanked 86 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
I masturbated yesterday ( to the rape scene from Irreversible )
and today playing a game of soccer, I was all lazy and didn't have any passion, any heart.
Is it because I jizzed last night?
Maybe I gotta eat more protein b4 game?
No......Americans just can't play football.......you'll see what i mean when the world cup comes around.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Reefer Reefer is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WHERE AM I?!?
Thanks: 57
Thanked 86 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantinople View Post
You idiot, it's soccer, not tantric buddhism. Have you ever played a sport in your LIFE?
The guy made some good points........but this........this is funny.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,135
Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,445 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Thumbs Down Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Let me break it down for the dumbfucks in this thread:

You're playing soccer, and all of a sudden you see that hot chick sitting on the side-lines. You don't want to start picturing her naked n shit-you want to have your mind in the game. If you've already gotten your nut you wont even have that impulse. But if you haven't...who knows? Sexual drive (as already stated) is one of the most powerful ones.

IMO, the "tiredness" experienced after a nut is easier combated than the primal urge to FUCK.


Also, you can't get a random hard-on in the middle of the game. Because you for damn sure can't hide it in those tiny ass shorts.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Pancake's Avatar
Pancake Pancake is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks: 539
Thanked 506 Times in 365 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

^ what if I wear a protective cup?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:56 AM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,135
Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,445 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
^ what if I wear a protective cup?
Then you are a pussy, because nobody who plays soccer wears a cup.

Edit: Not that I've ever met anyways.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-07-2010, 04:42 AM
M. Samuel Chevalier's Avatar
M. Samuel Chevalier M. Samuel Chevalier is offline
Luggage from God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :mad:ssachusetts
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 340 Times in 218 Posts
Mad Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantinople View Post
Then you are a pussy, because nobody who plays soccer wears a cup.

Edit: Not that I've ever met anyways.
Goalies do. Oh God, goalies do. In high school our goalie went without a cup for 1 game because he was getting a rash. Got a cleat to the testicles, pushed one up into his stomach, shredding it in the process. He's fine now- can still have kids, was heavily sedated for about a week, and still plays as aggressively as ever. But he always wears a cup.
__________________
*Gallops back to HB*
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-07-2010, 04:43 AM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,135
Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,445 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonite! View Post
Goalies do. Oh God, goalies do. In high school our goalie went without a cup for 1 game because he was getting a rash. Got a cleat to the testicles, pushed one up into his stomach, shredding it in the process. He's fine now- can still have kids, was heavily sedated for about a week, and still plays as aggressively as ever. But he always wears a cup.
im assuming this dude doesn't play goalie. if he does, then wtf? unless he's getting shot at constantly and his fullbacks suck, he shouldn't have to worry about "energy".
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:22 PM
M. Samuel Chevalier's Avatar
M. Samuel Chevalier M. Samuel Chevalier is offline
Luggage from God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :mad:ssachusetts
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 340 Times in 218 Posts
Confused Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantinople View Post
im assuming this dude doesn't play goalie. if he does, then wtf? unless he's getting shot at constantly and his fullbacks suck, he shouldn't have to worry about "energy".
I wasn't talking about energy. I was talking about wearing a cup.
But on that note, yes, goalies do need energy.
__________________
*Gallops back to HB*
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Reefer Reefer is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WHERE AM I?!?
Thanks: 57
Thanked 86 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Footballers wearing cups? fuck off.......shin pads are the only protective material you need, if footballers wore cups they wouldnt have to cover the crown jewels at free kicks.

And samsonite, he means if he's having to work that hard in goal his defence is failing and your team sucks.

I miss football so much the worst part, was turning on fifa 10 and seeing one of my friends i played with at crewes academy in the first team......fucked me off
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:55 PM
M. Samuel Chevalier's Avatar
M. Samuel Chevalier M. Samuel Chevalier is offline
Luggage from God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :mad:ssachusetts
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 340 Times in 218 Posts
Red face Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer View Post
And samsonite, he means if he's having to work that hard in goal his defence is failing and your team sucks.

Nah, we weren't. We just played other great teams.
__________________
*Gallops back to HB*
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Reefer Reefer is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WHERE AM I?!?
Thanks: 57
Thanked 86 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonite! View Post
We just played other great teams.
You'll have to forgive me for not believing America has given the world ANY great soccer teams.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-07-2010, 05:33 PM
M. Samuel Chevalier's Avatar
M. Samuel Chevalier M. Samuel Chevalier is offline
Luggage from God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :mad:ssachusetts
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 340 Times in 218 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer View Post
You'll have to forgive me for not believing America has given the world ANY great soccer teams.
Ok then.

Watch the World Cup. Any goalkeepers sweating?
__________________
*Gallops back to HB*
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Reefer Reefer is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WHERE AM I?!?
Thanks: 57
Thanked 86 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonite! View Post
Ok then.

Watch the World Cup. Any goalkeepers sweating?
Come the world cup.........you're out in the group stages.

We're going to school you in the art of the beautiful game my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-07-2010, 05:48 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,135
Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,445 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

There's still two months until World Cup...don't get too ahead of yourself..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Cunto McFadyen's Avatar
Cunto McFadyen Cunto McFadyen is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanks: 60
Thanked 776 Times in 596 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?
Only if it involves the opposite team.
__________________
My Gran said to me, "Young men of today just aren't as polite and charming as they were when I was young." I had to explain, "That’s because they aren’t trying to fuck you now." - Francis Martin Patrick Boyle
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM
M. Samuel Chevalier's Avatar
M. Samuel Chevalier M. Samuel Chevalier is offline
Luggage from God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :mad:ssachusetts
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 340 Times in 218 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer View Post
Come the world cup.........you're out in the group stages.

We're going to school you in the art of the beautiful game my friend.
US won't be out in the group stages, they were the beneficiary of some lady luck. But no, they won't go far.

As usual.

__________________
*Gallops back to HB*
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Reefer Reefer is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WHERE AM I?!?
Thanks: 57
Thanked 86 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonite! View Post
US won't be out in the group stages, they were the beneficiary of some lady luck. But no, they won't go far.

As usual.

Okay

Slovenia and Algeria? you might do okay against.......personally i figure draws for both games.

and then..

then you'll play us.........you beat us in 1950 1-0 fair enough......


this time..........i figure we'll be 4 or 5 - 0 up by full time.........i also figure it's our cup this year......but then......English people always feel like that before a world cup..........normally...............we're dissapointed.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:58 PM
M. Samuel Chevalier's Avatar
M. Samuel Chevalier M. Samuel Chevalier is offline
Luggage from God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :mad:ssachusetts
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 340 Times in 218 Posts
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer View Post
Okay

Slovenia and Algeria? you might do okay against.......personally i figure draws for both games.

and then..

then you'll play us.........you beat us in 1950 1-0 fair enough......


this time..........i figure we'll be 4 or 5 - 0 up by full time.........i also figure it's our cup this year......but then......English people always feel like that before a world cup..........normally...............we're dissapointed.

The top 2 teams in each group qualify for the knockout stage, and I think the U.S. will do better than tie Slovenia and Algeria.
__________________
*Gallops back to HB*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bad, day, game, idea, masturbate or sex, playing, soccer

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So, I am reffing a soccer game in two hours minor69ner Bat Country 4 09-19-2009 05:06 AM
Help I cant stop playing this addictive game ( like crack ) Exposo1 Bat Country 1 07-20-2009 05:12 AM
Playing a .ISO game 7i8_Dago Technophiles and Technophiliacs 25 06-15-2009 11:00 PM
School computer restarts when playing a game SuperbabyMethod Fragyard 4 03-21-2009 05:48 AM
Archived: Game playing with state expansion Zok Codes of all kinds 1 11-13-2007 07:43 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.