Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Bat Country

Old 04-06-2010, 05:06 AM
Archduke

Sad Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

I masturbated yesterday ( to the rape scene from Irreversible )
and today playing a game of soccer, I was all lazy and didn't have any passion, any heart.
Is it because I jizzed last night?
Maybe I gotta eat more protein b4 game?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:15 AM
Acolyte

Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,445 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

It's not that. In fact it's better to rub one out before your game so that you aren't horny at all and can focus better. Eat pasta or something with a lot of carbs the night before, and some water. I used to play soccer as well.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:17 AM
Archduke

Default Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

So that whole thing about carb loading the day before actually works?
Fuckin cool man... excuse to pig out on pasta!
Old 04-06-2010, 05:36 AM
Acolyte

Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Thumbs Up Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
So that whole thing about carb loading the day before actually works?
Fuckin cool man... excuse to pig out on pasta!
Usually I just ate pizza.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantinople View Post
It's not that. In fact it's better to rub one out before your game so that you aren't horny at all and can focus better. Eat pasta or something with a lot of carbs the night before, and some water. I used to play soccer as well.
That's not exactly true from my knowledge. The sexual impulse can be sublimated in a variety of ways, it can act as a sort of psychological fuel.

Some writers, poets, etc, (William Blake, for example) have speculated that all creative impulse is an extension of sexual impulse. This is true in the view of Tantric Buddhists who take a vow of becoming a Bodhicitta, often meaning a sort of abstenance from orgasm/ejaculation, and not because they see sex as a negative, just that the walling up of sexual drive can lend additional force in spiritual awakening. Supposedly adepts at this kind of Tantric Buddhism experience emotions intensely more powerful than our own as an extension of their practice.

Besides, 'common wisdom' says that lust makes the blood boil. I would think it's good for competitive impulse, in the sense that the post-ejaculation state is found to induce a sort of docility in men.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz Graf View Post
That's not exactly true from my knowledge. The sexual impulse can be sublimated in a variety of ways, it can act as a sort of psychological fuel.

Some writers, poets, etc, (William Blake, for example) have speculated that all creative impulse is an extension of sexual impulse. This is true in the view of Tantric Buddhists who take a vow of becoming a Bodhicitta, often meaning a sort of abstenance from orgasm/ejaculation, and not because they see sex as a negative, just that the walling up of sexual drive can lend additional force in spiritual awakening. Supposedly adepts at this kind of Tantric Buddhism experience emotions intensely more powerful than our own as an extension of their practice.

Besides, 'common wisdom' says that lust makes the blood boil. I would think it's good for competitive impulse, in the sense that the post-ejaculation state is found to induce a sort of docility in men.
You idiot, it's soccer, not tantric buddhism. Have you ever played a sport in your LIFE?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:44 AM
Count

They tested this on brainiac once. They had a bunch of guys playing chess or soccer, and then at half-time half of them went and had sex. The chess players who had sex did better but not the soccer players because they were tired.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:44 AM

Quote:
You idiot, it's soccer, not tantric buddhism. Have you ever played a sport in your LIFE?
You mean there's absolutely no connection? Being comparatively more excited wouldn't lend itself to competitive sport? To me they seem obviously related, in the sense that Buddhism is a psychological system and I was addressing the OP's question from a psychological perspective. To answer what I can only assume was an earnest question: yes, on several occaisions.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:46 AM
Archduke

Im gonna try a two-tiered approach

1) no sex/masturbation for 3 days prior to soccer
2) day b4 soccer, eat lotsa carbs, ie pizza or pasta
3) profit!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:00 AM
No, not a tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallinghouse View Post
They tested this on brainiac once. They had a bunch of guys playing chess or soccer, and then at half-time half of them went and had sex. The chess players who had sex did better but not the soccer players because they were tired.

What the fuck, you guys, stop playing soccer on me!

And get me some pants!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Archduke

Ronaldo (the brazilian one not the faggot) swears by sex before a match. Never heard of any football players that abstained. But it's not like it's usual to talk about personal lives of athletes here so, doesn't say much.

In other news, what the fuck can people please shut up about Tiger Woods, what is it with Americans obsession with the personal lives of famous people. He can play golf what the fuck do you care who he fucks.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Luggage from God

24 hour rule. No sex or jerkin for a day before a game. 2 days if its playoffs.

Fun fact: The first time I jerked off was before a soccer practice in middle school. I told the only black kid on the team about it and he laughed.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Duke

This was also my downfall - I mean, who needs the excitement of field sports when you have masturbation...
Old 04-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Marquis

Quote:
I masturbated yesterday ( to the rape scene from Irreversible )
and today playing a game of soccer, I was all lazy and didn't have any passion, any heart.
Is it because I jizzed last night?
Maybe I gotta eat more protein b4 game?
No......Americans just can't play football.......you'll see what i mean when the world cup comes around.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Marquis

Quote:
The guy made some good points........but this........this is funny.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Acolyte

Thumbs Down Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Let me break it down for the dumbfucks in this thread:

You're playing soccer, and all of a sudden you see that hot chick sitting on the side-lines. You don't want to start picturing her naked n shit-you want to have your mind in the game. If you've already gotten your nut you wont even have that impulse. But if you haven't...who knows? Sexual drive (as already stated) is one of the most powerful ones.

IMO, the "tiredness" experienced after a nut is easier combated than the primal urge to FUCK.

Also, you can't get a random hard-on in the middle of the game. Because you for damn sure can't hide it in those tiny ass shorts.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Archduke

^ what if I wear a protective cup?
Old 04-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
^ what if I wear a protective cup?
Then you are a pussy, because nobody who plays soccer wears a cup.

Edit: Not that I've ever met anyways.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:42 AM
Luggage from God

Mad Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Then you are a pussy, because nobody who plays soccer wears a cup.

Edit: Not that I've ever met anyways.
Goalies do. Oh God, goalies do. In high school our goalie went without a cup for 1 game because he was getting a rash. Got a cleat to the testicles, pushed one up into his stomach, shredding it in the process. He's fine now- can still have kids, was heavily sedated for about a week, and still plays as aggressively as ever. But he always wears a cup.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonite! View Post
Goalies do. Oh God, goalies do. In high school our goalie went without a cup for 1 game because he was getting a rash. Got a cleat to the testicles, pushed one up into his stomach, shredding it in the process. He's fine now- can still have kids, was heavily sedated for about a week, and still plays as aggressively as ever. But he always wears a cup.
im assuming this dude doesn't play goalie. if he does, then wtf? unless he's getting shot at constantly and his fullbacks suck, he shouldn't have to worry about "energy".
Old 04-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Luggage from God

Confused Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
im assuming this dude doesn't play goalie. if he does, then wtf? unless he's getting shot at constantly and his fullbacks suck, he shouldn't have to worry about "energy".
I wasn't talking about energy. I was talking about wearing a cup.
But on that note, yes, goalies do need energy.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Marquis

Footballers wearing cups? fuck off.......shin pads are the only protective material you need, if footballers wore cups they wouldnt have to cover the crown jewels at free kicks.

And samsonite, he means if he's having to work that hard in goal his defence is failing and your team sucks.

I miss football so much the worst part, was turning on fifa 10 and seeing one of my friends i played with at crewes academy in the first team......fucked me off
Old 04-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Luggage from God

Red face Re: Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer View Post
And samsonite, he means if he's having to work that hard in goal his defence is failing and your team sucks.

Nah, we weren't. We just played other great teams.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Marquis

Quote:
We just played other great teams.
You'll have to forgive me for not believing America has given the world ANY great soccer teams.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Luggage from God

Quote:
You'll have to forgive me for not believing America has given the world ANY great soccer teams.
Ok then.

Watch the World Cup. Any goalkeepers sweating?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Ok then.

Watch the World Cup. Any goalkeepers sweating?
Come the world cup.........you're out in the group stages.

We're going to school you in the art of the beautiful game my friend.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Acolyte

There's still two months until World Cup...don't get too ahead of yourself..
Old 04-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Is it a bad idea to masturbate/sex the day before playing a soccer game?
Only if it involves the opposite team.
My Gran said to me, "Young men of today just aren't as polite and charming as they were when I was young." I had to explain, "That’s because they aren’t trying to fuck you now." - Francis Martin Patrick Boyle
Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Luggage from God

Quote:
Come the world cup.........you're out in the group stages.

We're going to school you in the art of the beautiful game my friend.
US won't be out in the group stages, they were the beneficiary of some lady luck. But no, they won't go far.

As usual.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Marquis

Quote:
US won't be out in the group stages, they were the beneficiary of some lady luck. But no, they won't go far.

As usual.

Okay

Slovenia and Algeria? you might do okay against.......personally i figure draws for both games.

and then..

then you'll play us.........you beat us in 1950 1-0 fair enough......

this time..........i figure we'll be 4 or 5 - 0 up by full time.........i also figure it's our cup this year......but then......English people always feel like that before a world cup..........normally...............we're dissapointed.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Luggage from God

Quote:
Okay

Slovenia and Algeria? you might do okay against.......personally i figure draws for both games.

and then..

then you'll play us.........you beat us in 1950 1-0 fair enough......

this time..........i figure we'll be 4 or 5 - 0 up by full time.........i also figure it's our cup this year......but then......English people always feel like that before a world cup..........normally...............we're dissapointed.

The top 2 teams in each group qualify for the knockout stage, and I think the U.S. will do better than tie Slovenia and Algeria.