Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Centipede2 Centipede2 is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 129
Thanked 88 Times in 59 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Hmm maybe it's the people and not the cultural/religious practice.

The question remains, why would someone rape a child?

I can see the cesarian issue and why if a person is going to die it's morally wrong not to give them a cesarian.

I dunno. :/
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:50 AM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
Do you defend the Nazi and White Supremacist ideologies? If I created a religion called "The Church of Buttfucking Babies To Death"? would you defend that, too?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
Do you defend the Nazi and White Supremacist ideologies? If I created a religion called "The Church of Buttfucking Babies To Death"? would you defend that, too?
lol I can't believe you accused me of trolling before. Moron
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Reading Big Baby Jesus' nonsensical posts, it's no surprise to me that belief in Islam is negatively correlated with IQ.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islamophobes
HURR HURR ALL CHILD MARRIAGES AND PEDOPHILIC RELATIONSHIPS RESULT IN LOLIS GETTING FUCKED TO DEATH HURR HURR IT IS AN EVIL THING
Goddamn pull your heads out of your ass, if you're going to pull such shit out of your collective asses using a few cherry-picked articles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeLowLife View Post
The title of the thread continues to make me chuckle.
Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSA King View Post
That...is...fucking AWESOME!!! I need to move to Saudi Arabia or some shit where pedophilia is legal
Too bad you have to be a Muslim. I know this arab dude who spends some time there. Gotta have him hook me up XD

J/k
__________________
I am a Star Wars Fan, Warsie Here!
OG Balla Representin Da Souf Sydeeee of Chi-city!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:58 AM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
Reading Big Baby Jesus' nonsensical posts, it's no surprise to me that belief in Islam is negatively correlated with IQ.

Last edited by Lord hang man; 04-13-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: trolls: pizza nazi is a good one
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:00 AM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfg View Post
Marry a girl who can support you fuckers.
Well. Where is it stated in the article that he could not support the girl he married, given the whole 'dowry' thing?

Quote:
If you have the option to marry a 12 year old, it doesn't mean YOU HAVE TO PERVERTS. Marry a girl with proper age and knowledge. :
If they did not want to, they would not have done it. They simply naturally take advantage that their culture isn't as full of shit regarding relations with 12 year olds...
__________________
I am a Star Wars Fan, Warsie Here!
OG Balla Representin Da Souf Sydeeee of Chi-city!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:25 AM
Uca Uca is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Thanks: 59
Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
Yea culture is only influenced by religion, culture is not religion. You are right. Also, morals and religion are not one and the same. If that were true, atheists would have no morals at all. Morals and religion are almost two separate things altogether, except for the fact that they influence each other. Obviously the people in Yemen are lacking in morals. But of course this can't mean that Islam is lacking in morals. That's like saying a mall with no security is responsible for a robbery. It's people behind the action which is unfavorable/ immoral who are to blame; not the system/environment.

Well yea the system is lacking in some common sense but, at the core that system is obviously run by people. So that's what I mean by that.
Ideally we could just blame the individuals and leave it at that. But you gotta keep something in mind. It is in some people's nature to do horrible things regardless of nationality/ethnicity/religion, true. What prevents *more* (not all) from doing it so blatantly is the cultures that HAVE "mall security." They don't want to get punished. By "the establishment" refusing to acknowledge it's wrong AND the people doing it, it becomes a culture thing, not individual.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:31 AM
L33tz's Avatar
L33tz L33tz is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Earth (Realm of Man)
Thanks: 496
Thanked 642 Times in 440 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave of the Beast View Post
If we're human then what the fuck are you?
Reptilian Overlord
__________________
Act that your principle of action might safely be made a law for the whole world.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:38 AM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uca View Post
Ideally we could just blame the individuals and leave it at that. But you gotta keep something in mind. It is in some people's nature to do horrible things regardless of nationality/ethnicity/religion, true. What prevents *more* (not all) from doing it so blatantly is the cultures that HAVE "mall security." They don't want to get punished. By "the establishment" refusing to acknowledge it's wrong AND the people doing it, it becomes a culture thing, not individual.

i believe Islamic culture is stagnant, and I believe the cause of this is rulers of Islam who can't afford to rock the boat lest they are ousted from power or lose support. Even if they wanted to change things like this (what you guys are discussing obviously, and not the actual crime), which they don't necessarily, the norm in Islamic culture is to let people be as they are regardless of their impact on society. Stringent Islamic practises notwithstanding, I would say that while something like this needs to be hidden in our culture and is able to happen openly in theirs, it's still a product of the human condition and not of learned behavior. That is to say, the problem is headcases, not the Qu'ran. It's definitively not non-Islamic to outlaw child marriage. The politicians merely represent the sect of the population who wish things to remain as they are. It's akin to the Cold War when many hard line politicians were being elected who advocated premature detonation of nuclear arms. They were elected even tho no one really wanted to see nuclear annihilation, merely because the times dictated leaders must have the courage to look into the face of death and use diplomacy to rectify situations.

These Islamic politicians are being elected by confused people in an ever-changing world. Surely you can't blame the population for electing someone they believe will resist the tide of Americanization. That is, where leaders actualy are elected at all.

Last edited by Lord hang man; 10-06-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:41 AM
Silver Silver is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanks: 56
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

I'd say Darwinism but fuck, this shit isn't right, especially considering most of these people where forced into into this bullshit.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:47 AM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Confused Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
I would say that while something like this needs to be hidden in our culture
????What????
__________________
I am a Star Wars Fan, Warsie Here!
OG Balla Representin Da Souf Sydeeee of Chi-city!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:49 AM
Uca Uca is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Thanks: 59
Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
These Islamic politicians are being elected by confused people in an ever-changing world. Surely you can't blame the population for electing someone they believe will resist the tide of Americanization. That is, where leaders actualy are elected at all.
Yes. Yes I can. I really don't care if they do hate America, this is one thing we do right. I can blame the population for not prosecuting this fucker (and others like him), and for not allowing him to be tortured endlessly while spending life in prison. I can blame them for electing and re-electing officials who support this bullshit and I can *certainly* blame them for doing this sick shit. You can't blame Anti-Americanization for the condoned rape/murder of a 13 year old girl, brah.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-13-2010, 04:11 AM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
iThat is to say, the problem is headcases, not the Qu'ran.
This is in the Koran and the Haddiths, you stunted cunt.

It isn't going to disappear just because you don't like it. (Although I suspect you don't have much of a problem with it, given how you apparently support every aspect of Islam.) Stop denying the problem. The Koran, the Haddiths, the life of Mohammad, and the general culture of these countries (heavily influenced by the three former things, of course) all contribute to the excessive violence, sexism, and barbarism in the Islamic world. The religion says do "ABC". Liberals do "A", moderates do "AB", and extremists do "ABC". Just because you embrace the positive side of Islam (which is perfectly fine), that doesn't mean that the nasty part of it magically disappears. Everything that the violent and depraved Islamic radicals do is explicitly supported by Islam's religious materials. For everything hideous that they do, they can point to verses and their prophet for justification. Stop with the bullshit.

Until you can do the following, you really don't have a damn thing else to say:
1) Prove that all of the sexist/violent verses and acts aren't part of the Koran, Haddiths, and/or Mohammad's life. This is impossible, of course.
2) Show that the violent, sexist practices condoned by such verses in the Koran, Haddiths, and/or Mohammad's life aren't occurring disproportionately in the Islamic world. This, too, is impossible.

Last edited by Dog; 04-13-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-13-2010, 04:47 AM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Arrow Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
The Koran, the Haddiths, the life of Mohammad, and the general culture of these countries (heavily influenced by the three former things, of course) all contribute to the excessive violence, sexism, and barbarism in the Islamic world.
You need to notice a lot of the commandments and stuff in Islam is stuff that were original Arab tribal laws and got jumbled onto the religion...just as circumcision was added into some parts of Christianity as well as other 'restrictions' right?
__________________
I am a Star Wars Fan, Warsie Here!
OG Balla Representin Da Souf Sydeeee of Chi-city!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-13-2010, 04:54 AM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
You need to notice a lot of the commandments and stuff in Islam is stuff that were original Arab tribal laws and got jumbled onto the religion...just as circumcision was added into some parts of Christianity as well as other 'restrictions' right?
It doesn't really matter. It's part of the religion's teachings now and it needs to be dealt with. If they were part of old tribal laws, then that's great. Muslims need to start pushing that view and make such commandments taboo.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-13-2010, 04:58 AM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
It doesn't really matter. It's part of the religion's teachings now and it needs to be dealt with.
It's not exactly such a teaching in the muslim populations of former Yugoslavia, for example AFAIK.

Also see the 'hijab' again being limited to Arab and Persian muslims. Indonesian and general SE Asian muslims don't give a shit about that.

Quote:
If they were part of old tribal laws, then that's great. Muslims need to start pushing that view and make such commandments taboo.
I don't care much about the loli brides commandment
__________________
I am a Star Wars Fan, Warsie Here!
OG Balla Representin Da Souf Sydeeee of Chi-city!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Dandamano Dandamano is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Thanks: 41
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

There's no age of consent when it's rape
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-13-2010, 08:26 AM
IcarusTheFool IcarusTheFool is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Thanks: 50
Thanked 79 Times in 52 Posts
Send a message via AIM to IcarusTheFool
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

We should just send every religious radical to re-education camps. Failing that shoot them. Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, or Jedi doesn't matter, they're all fucking retarded and hold back humanity.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Uca (04-13-2010)
  #60  
Old 04-13-2010, 11:44 AM
Uca Uca is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Thanks: 59
Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcarusTheFool View Post
We should just send every religious radical to re-education camps. Failing that shoot them. Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, or Jedi doesn't matter, they're all fucking retarded and hold back humanity.
I thanked, but I don't like the implication about Jedi.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Star Wars Fan (04-13-2010)
  #61  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Cool Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uca View Post
I thanked, but I don't like the implication about Jedi.
"The Jedi attempted to overthrow the democratically elected Supreme Chancellor and install a Jedi Theocracy to rule the Republic"

"The Republic has gone through hell fighting the Separatists, and the era of planet-against-planet, sector-against-sector ends today! The Jedi's attempted rebellion is the last hurdle we experienced! I declare myself Galactic Emperor and reform this Republic into the FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE - for a safe and secure society for all!!"
__________________
I am a Star Wars Fan, Warsie Here!
OG Balla Representin Da Souf Sydeeee of Chi-city!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
????What????
" and then there was a second half of the sentence. But suddenly, Star wars fan completely forgot how to read. He even forgot where punctuation is supposed to go!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
This is in the Koran and the Haddiths, you stunted cunt.

It isn't going to disappear just because you don't like it. (Although I suspect you don't have much of a problem with it, given how you apparently support every aspect of Islam.) Stop denying the problem. The Koran, the Haddiths, the life of Mohammad, and the general culture of these countries (heavily influenced by the three former things, of course) all contribute to the excessive violence, sexism, and barbarism in the Islamic world. The religion says do "ABC". Liberals do "A", moderates do "AB", and extremists do "ABC". Just because you embrace the positive side of Islam (which is perfectly fine), that doesn't mean that the nasty part of it magically disappears. Everything that the violent and depraved Islamic radicals do is explicitly supported by Islam's religious materials. For everything hideous that they do, they can point to verses and their prophet for justification. Stop with the bullshit.

Until you can do the following, you really don't have a damn thing else to say:
1) Prove that all of the sexist/violent verses and acts aren't part of the Koran, Haddiths, and/or Mohammad's life. This is impossible, of course.
2) Show that the violent, sexist practices condoned by such verses in the Koran, Haddiths, and/or Mohammad's life aren't occurring disproportionately in the Islamic world. This, too, is impossible.
You haven't remotely proven that either is the case. Shut the fuck up man it makes me feel bad that some other dude could take advantage of your affirmative action status. Affirmative action for you would be cleaning toilets.

Also, you haven't even remotely proven either of those is true. Shut the fuck up man it makes me feel bad that you are allowed a computer with internet access when so many in this world who wish to be educated and learned do not have such an opportunity. Ignorant fuck.

1) You didn't have anything left to say when I explained the controversial verses in your other muslim thread. STFU and stop talking about them because you had nothing to say then and you got shit to say now.

2) Like when. Everything that happens over there happens here. everything, we even got terrorists here who want to kill Obama, look it up.

Last edited by Lord hang man; 04-18-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-16-2010, 11:17 PM
a giant pterodactyl's Avatar
a giant pterodactyl a giant pterodactyl is offline
SSSCCCRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: TEE, HEE
Thanks: 732
Thanked 196 Times in 151 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcarusTheFool View Post
We should just send every religious radical to re-education camps. Failing that shoot them. Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, or Jedi doesn't matter, they're all fucking retarded and hold back humanity.
the hole in your theory is that 95% of the world follows some kind of organized religion, so it would be you atheist that would be sent to camps and then shot failing rehabilitation.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-16-2010, 11:25 PM
r.bonesmith r.bonesmith is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Isreal
Thanks: 74
Thanked 102 Times in 71 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Elvis Presley started fucking his wife when she was 14. It's not like America is any better guys.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Star Wars Fan (04-19-2010)
  #65  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Uca Uca is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Thanks: 59
Thanked 34 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled View Post
the hole in your theory is that 95% of the world follows some kind of organized religion, so it would be you atheist that would be sent to camps and then shot failing rehabilitation.
95% aren't radical, extremists, or fundamentalists. Thank whatever God you believe in for that. The ones that temper their belief with logic are ok in my book. Burn the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.bonesmith View Post
Elvis Presley started fucking his wife when she was 14. It's not like America is any better guys.
50 years ago and now in MOST of the world, America included, that kinda thing isn't socially acceptable. It's not an issue about the history of cultures, but the evolution or lack thereof of such.
Besides, celebrities are all fucking nuts, no matter the culture, nationality, race blah blah blah. Jerry Lee Lewis, Ted Nugent, Woody Allen. All crazy fucking Americans who are good examples of legal pedophilia. Some a lot more recent, too. There aren't any congressmen saying that they're the foundation of our country or anything, though.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Slave of the Beast's Avatar
Slave of the Beast Slave of the Beast is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 52
Thanked 426 Times in 290 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
When I remembered about Slave Of The Beasts topic I was like that faggot better be on his knees suckin my cock. But he didn't even come back.
Awww, nvm, at least you got royally fucked in your dumb ass by PizzaNazi as a second prize.
__________________
Everyone in this thread is so stupid. I'm sick of this fucking site - p6867
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave of the Beast View Post
Awww, nvm, at least you got royally fucked in your dumb ass by PizzaNazi as a second prize.
how can you claim to prove something so retarded? Meh you ignorant fags don't have common sense but at least you're prettier than a camel.

I mean, you're both claiming this happened because of the haddiths? What a pathetic cop out, hey retard have you not heard of john wayne gacy?


trolls gtfo

Last edited by Lord hang man; 04-18-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Slave of the Beast's Avatar
Slave of the Beast Slave of the Beast is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 52
Thanked 426 Times in 290 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
how can you claim to prove something so retarded? Meh you ignorant fags don't have common sense but at least you're prettier than a camel.

I mean, you're both claiming this happened because of the haddiths? What a pathetic cop out, hey retard have you not heard of john wayne gacy?

trolls gtfo
In this case religion is being used as a direct justification for paedophillic/underage sexual practices, as it can be in the case of Islam because Mohammed May Allah grant peace and blessings to him and his family was himself a fucking paedophile.

Is that simple enough for you to understand, cunt?
__________________
Everyone in this thread is so stupid. I'm sick of this fucking site - p6867
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave of the Beast View Post
In this case religion is being used as a direct justification for paedophillic/underage sexual practices, as it can be in the case of Islam because Mohammed May Allah grant peace and blessings to him and his family was himself a fucking paedophile.

Is that simple enough for you to understand, cunt?
It wasn't called being a pedophile back then and every culture had similar practises. As I explained to your boyfriend already, people took young wives who could care for them as they got old.

And Islamic culture, as I stated already ITT, is stagnant because of the ruling class of Islamic "nobility/priesthood" being corrupt and unwilling to modernize Islam. Because of their personal agenda, not some lacking of morality in Islam. Besides that, a radical Islamic leader who wished to make changes would not be supported by the other leaders. So nothing changes. It's not the Qu'ran, as I've said over 9000 times now. It's the fucking people in charge.

I won't even ask if you understand becasue if you dont I'll hear about it soon enough. But please try to adapt your argument since I've now gotten pizzanazi to post the same bullshit over and over and over. Because your butt buddy has downs syndrome and one gear.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Slave of the Beast's Avatar
Slave of the Beast Slave of the Beast is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 52
Thanked 426 Times in 290 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
It wasn't called being a pedophile back then and every culture had similar practises. As I explained to your boyfriend already, people took young wives who could care for them as they got old.
No shit Sherlock.

Historical context is lovely n' all but the important thing is most advanced cultures stopped fucking kiddies and howling at lumps of rock, sorry... praying to Mecca, quite some time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
And Islamic culture, as I stated already ITT, is stagnant because of the ruling class of Islamic "nobility/priesthood" being corrupt and unwilling to modernize Islam. Because of their personal agenda, not some lacking of morality in Islam. Besides that, a radical Islamic leader who wished to make changes would not be supported by the other leaders. So nothing changes. It's not the Qu'ran, as I've said over 9000 times now. It's the fucking people in charge.

I won't even ask if you understand becasue if you dont I'll hear about it soon enough. But please try to adapt your argument since I've now gotten pizzanazi to post the same bullshit over and over and over. Because your butt buddy has downs syndrome and one gear.
Zing!

Muslims observe the literal word of 'God' so the background retardation levels are always going to be very high, child-fucking aside. Sure atheists can be fucked up too, but none of us have the audacity to claim divine authority for our degenerate behaviour and ideally try to rationalize our actions. Unlike the religious fuck-ups who run Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc...

Religion is a mental illnesses of varying severity; eradicating Islam would be a particularly large step in cleansing the sickness from the mind of humanity.
__________________
Everyone in this thread is so stupid. I'm sick of this fucking site - p6867
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 04-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave of the Beast View Post
No shit Sherlock.

Historical context is lovely n' all but the important thing is most advanced cultures stopped fucking kiddies and howling at lumps of rock, sorry... praying to Mecca, quite some time ago.
They didn't, pedophilia is still a worldwide problem. If you can prove that many of the people in Islamic society are taking child brides, that would interest me. I know it's not generally the norm over here for a man and child to be married, and yet kidnapping and child abuse are very frequently occuring, statistically, in NA. Like how the USA needs an Amber Alert? Yea.
Quote:
Zing!

Muslims observe the literal word of 'God' so the background retardation levels are always going to be very high, child-fucking aside. Sure atheists can be fucked up too, but none of us have the audacity to claim divine authority for our degenerate behaviour and ideally try to rationalize our actions. Unlike the religious fuck-ups who run Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc...

Religion is a mental illnesses of varying severity; eradicating Islam would be a particularly large step in cleansing the sickness from the mind of humanity.
So you're almost admitting that the religious extremeist leaders are to blame for the ills of their society, then completely backpedalling to state that everyone of faith has mental deficiency? Oh yea, talkign to you is way more fufilling than arguing with that punk pizzanazi.

You're talking about extremists. You say muslims but you mean muslim extremists. You're making many of the same logical mistakes that pizzanazi does, because you take newsworthy muslims and try to attribute their qualities onto the entirity of people who practise Islam. Notice how the newsworthy christians and atheists in America and UK are usually either immoral or otherwise defective? Yea the news tends to focus on the negative, for some reason which belongs in a completely seperate thread. It's fucking stupid of you to take those muslims and try and claim they represent the ethics of all muslim people. For obvious reasons.

It's like that racist faggot-ass coward Russel Peters said "if the muslims you see on the news talking about jihad and threatening acts of terrorism were Americans, they would be hillbillies from Alabama. That's right, terrorists are the rednecks of the muslim world". That shit is true.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Slapshot's Avatar
Slapshot Slapshot is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 367
Thanked 290 Times in 184 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
It's like that racist faggot-ass coward Russel Peters said "if the muslims you see on the news talking about jihad and threatening acts of terrorism were Americans, they would be hillbillies from Alabama. That's right, terrorists are the rednecks of the muslim world". That shit is true.
And like terrorists are to Muslims, the "backwards hillbilly" label is liberally applied to white Americans.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
So you're almost admitting that the religious extremeist leaders are to blame for the ills of their society, then completely backpedalling to state that everyone of faith has mental deficiency?
Mohammad is to blame for the ills of Islamic society. What does that have to do with claiming that all Muslims have a mental deficiency?

Quote:

You're talking about extremists. You say muslims but you mean muslim extremists.
I'm glad we're on the same page.

Quote:
You're making many of the same logical mistakes that pizzanazi does, because you take newsworthy muslims and try to attribute their qualities onto the entirity of people who practise Islam.
When did he do that? He's attributing their qualities to Islam, because their actions are condoned by the religion's teachings and its prophet. It's as simple as that.

Quote:
It's like that racist faggot-ass coward Russel Peters said "if the muslims you see on the news talking about jihad and threatening acts of terrorism were Americans, they would be hillbillies from Alabama. That's right, terrorists are the rednecks of the muslim world". That shit is true.
"America" isn't a religious doctrine, nor does its Constitution say "Paradise awaits those who kill or are killed for their forefathers! 'Tis the greatest honor!, or "Those who leave America should be punished by death," or "Husbands, beat your wives if they don't obey, and have sex with them whenever you'd like." And you'll notice that although slavery and racism were core aspects of our nation's birth and development, we had a Civil War and a Civil Rights' movement to end such traditions, you twat. Unlike Muslims, we didn't just whine and apologize about "outdated traditions" and "bad Americans".
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-19-2010, 04:55 PM
YoungSharky0000 YoungSharky0000 is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nowhere near micronesia
Thanks: 100
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thumbs Down Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
Enlighten us? Or just continue spraying ignorant shit out of your ass. This shit is not even remotely linked to Islam, quite the opposite really. Islam is just a way of living with God while avoiding the evils of life. Where as this story is an example of those same evils. You can rape a woman and say it was because she was in a shopping mall. So that must make shopping malls evil right? Or immoral or backwards, something terrible happened in the name of malls so I guess they are evil. you retard




Well they let her get knocked up in the first place moron. Maybe their morals aren't really one with the norm? i dono just a thought huh



edit: Charles Manson planned the deaths of Sharon Tate and his friends because the Beatles told him the coming race war was her fault! Those evil fuckers.
i don't think your comparisons actually match up
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Just Wait For Summer Just Wait For Summer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Mohammad called, he just wanted to let me know that PizzaNazi has been awarded a non-refundable, one-way ticket to hell.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Grin Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Wait For Summer View Post
Mohammad called, he just wanted to let me know that PizzaNazi has been awarded a non-refundable, one-way ticket to hell.
Being in heaven with a bunch of Muslims would suck.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 04-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
I'm glad we're on the same page.
Hahahahahahahaha hey guys pizzanazi thinks extremists and moderates are the same thing. hahahahahahhaa

aww shit

Quote:
"America" isn't a religious doctrine, nor does its Constitution say "Paradise awaits those who kill or are killed for their forefathers! 'Tis the greatest honor!, or "Those who leave America should be punished by death," or "Husbands, beat your wives if they don't obey, and have sex with them whenever you'd like." And you'll notice that although slavery and racism were core aspects of our nation's birth and development, we had a Civil War and a Civil Rights' movement to end such traditions, you twat. Unlike Muslims, we didn't just whine and apologize about "outdated traditions" and "bad Americans".

Sooo you're actually going to try and say that you didn't completely fail at discrediting my explanation of the inflammitory verses you posted in that other thread? Explanations which are widely held by real people of muslim faith (I wasn't just making them up obv.) Because you didn't say shit. You just kept repeating yourself. Over. And over. And over. STFU already

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungSharky0000 View Post
i don't think your comparisons actually match up
They do too

Last edited by Lord hang man; 04-19-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 04-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
Sooo you're actually going to try and say that you didn't completely fail at discrediting my explanation of the inflammitory verses you posted in that other thread? Explanations which are widely held by real people of muslim faith (I wasn't just making them up obv.) Because you didn't say shit. You just kept repeating yourself. Over. And over. And over. STFU already
What "explanations"? The fact that you are able to put a positive spin on some violent verses is completely irrelevant, because violent Muslims still take those verses at face-value. And for that matter, you weren't even able to refute most of the verses. You even conceded at one point that "Violent punishments for breaking Islamic law is perfectly reasonable." And finally, of course, none of this negates Mohammad's child-fucking behavior.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 04-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Some C.P.T.
Thanks: 246
Thanked 381 Times in 295 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
What "explanations"? The fact that you are able to put a positive spin on some violent verses is completely irrelevant, because violent Muslims still take those verses at face-value. And for that matter, you weren't even able to refute most of the verses. You even conceded at one point that "Violent punishments for breaking Islamic law is perfectly reasonable." And finally, of course, none of this negates Mohammad's child-fucking behavior.
There's violent people everywhere and you are still fucking repeating yourself. You had no problem accepting that most of hte laws in the Qu'ran were necessary to keep order in ancient society, when you couldn't think of any way to refute that. And you still haven't even remotely come close to posting a valid opposing view to that fact.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 04-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
There's violent people everywhere
That's a straw man, and a particularly stupid one at that. It's like saying "Why are you complaining about violence in Somalia? There's violence in the US too!"

Quote:
and you are still fucking repeating yourself.
Why wouldn't I repeat myself? It's not like the facts of the Koran, Haddiths, or Mohammad have changed.

Quote:
You had no problem accepting that most of hte laws in the Qu'ran were necessary to keep order in ancient society, when you couldn't think of any way to refute that. And you still haven't even remotely come close to posting a valid opposing view to that fact.
I never accepted that. I said that whatever the rationale was, Islam's violent and sexually deviant teachings and history have a direct impact on the exorbitant levels of violence and sexual deviance in the Muslim world today.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bride, child, death, fucked, muslim

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mother and child talk of Death Dionysus Original Works 6 01-06-2010 06:52 AM
Princess Bride Lightsabre Kow LOL, Internet 5 10-13-2009 07:41 PM
Bride Can't Stop Laughing During Vows troni LOL, Internet 17 09-07-2009 07:56 AM
How to fix your fucked up xbox360 like I did. [red ring of death, rrod] Rich White Male Fragyard 8 07-26-2009 02:38 PM
Fancy a nice young Christian bride? t-bolt LOL, Internet 36 06-24-2009 08:10 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.