Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 04-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Regular

Default Eight ball of cocaine

I'll just admit here early so I don't get people scoffing/yelling at me for being ignorant: I don't (usually) do drugs... I especially don't do cocaine. I don't know much about it. I don't know any coke users.

That being said, can someone tell me how long an eight ball can last for a person who is moderately addicted to it? (By moderately... I guess I mean using 3-5 times a week.)

I just need some quick, basic info. Thanks.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Grander Duke

Default Re: Eight ball of cocaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
I don't know any coke users.

Every motherfucker and their dog is snorting that shit these days. Tis the age of the ego.
My Gran said to me, "Young men of today just aren't as polite and charming as they were when I was young." I had to explain, "Thatís because they arenít trying to fuck you now." - Francis Martin Patrick Boyle
Old 04-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Marquis

A night?
Old 04-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Baron

Coke lasts until it's gone, which when your using it isn't long at all , u just keep taking moar moar moar till it's all gone
Old 04-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,190 Posts

A few hours. Hahahaha.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by komokazi View Post
A few hours. Hahahaha.
nuff said right here
Old 04-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohfentanyl View Post
Cocaine quality differs GREATLY from area to area. The "coke" you get on the street is anywhere from 10-40% pure. Which theoretically means a ball could last someone a week, but someone else a month.

... although that's not really how cocaine works. An eight ball usually lasts as long as it takes to sniff it all. So like, 10 hours? I mean you could stretch a ball to last a week doing it 3 out of the 7 days but that just isn't going to happen. Chances are you're going to do it in a day and a half.

I've actually seen cocaine drop drastically in the last few years. In high school I could get smoke decent stuff for $60 a gram. Now coke it's $100/g for the quality shit. Heroin has replace cocaine in ny BIG TIME
I wonder why, I've always liked cocaine more than opiates. Heroin was still pretty cool, but I don't really like opiates so... I've heard that heroin is king in NY but I haven't seen much of it in New England outside of Boston, maybe it's the culture.

One of my friends, he's in a frat, does cocaine quite often so I think your numbers are decent for someone like him. I'd probably try to stretch it out because I don't use drugs other than alcohol unless it is Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Regular

Quote:
Cocaine quality differs GREATLY from area to area. The "coke" you get on the street is anywhere from 10-40% pure. Which theoretically means a ball could last someone a week, but someone else a month.

... although that's not really how cocaine works. An eight ball usually lasts as long as it takes to sniff it all. So like, 10 hours? I mean you could stretch a ball to last a week doing it 3 out of the 7 days but that just isn't going to happen. Chances are you're going to do it in a day and a half.

I've actually seen cocaine drop drastically in the last few years. In high school I could get smoke decent stuff for $60 a gram. Now coke it's $100/g for the quality shit. Heroin has replace cocaine in ny BIG TIME
From my research (online) I've heard coke being priced at $150/eight in NY; $100 a gram; the purity ranging from 50 to 70%... Idk how that works or if that's still true.

So doing an entire eighth of cocaine in a day-ish would not kill you?
How much do people normally buy at a time, assuming they had the means to just buy whatever they want?
Old 04-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrY View Post
A night?
Not even this.^
Old 04-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Count

Quote:
So doing an entire eighth of cocaine in a day-ish would not kill you?
How much do people normally buy at a time, assuming they had the means to just buy whatever they want?
If it did, I should be really dead. I didn't do it for very long but I did it up hard when I was.

Usually, you get as much as you can afford. I'd just do lines between bong hits. I'd sit and smoke 1/4 oz of weed by myself while scraping line after line.

I purified it a few times and it lost 1/3-1/2 in weight when I did it so it wasn't complete shit but it was shitty.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:30 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,477 Posts

Quote:
Heroin has replace cocaine in ny BIG TIME
Dude tell me about it , all those rich kids put down the blow and started buying bundles instead of 8 balls.

It's fucking crazy how things have shifted. Abercrombie zombies are now the majority of dope heads in my area. Not the shady kid with the system of a down tshirt but the kid wearing the polo and khaki shorts.

Wierd times
Old 04-14-2010, 09:32 PM

Why not just get heroin and coke.....?

Speedballs FTW
Old 04-14-2010, 09:41 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Lmao Error you remember that conversation we had via pm?

So. fucking. true.
Oh yeah haha I totally forgot about that , but yeah the dope scene around me is dying out it seems. Maybe I'm just not as social as i once was but all the dealers are dropping like flys and as of late. I cant find a decent stamp worth buying. I used to just do a few stamps once maybe twice at the most a month and now I dont even feel like hitting up my sources just because of the low quality anymore.

When it first hit all the bags were just in-fucking-credible and as time went on and more of the addicts/users turned dealers the products quality just dropped to horseshit. I miss being able to snort 2 stamps and nod to the point of puking. Now if I were to buy some I'd need atleast 4-5 to get anything good going and that's with zero tolerance
Old 04-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Regular

Quote:
A ball is a standard amount to buy. Most people buy grams I think. If you're buying in the ghetto it goes by "bags" not weight (like heroin). The size of these bags and the purity depends mostly on your region / corner. I wouldn't suggest buying anything that isn't sold by weight. Usually an indication that it's low quality
So people use terms like "8ball" or "gram" when they buy from good dealers, but use specific weight when in the ghetto?

Also, I'm a little unclear about all this but if once you snort a line or whatever, is it like you are more focused or are you feeling disoriented?

I feel like my college courses on drugs are shorting me... like they are really watering down this info or they are totally wrong in the first place. Which is why I have you fine folks to turn to....
Old 04-14-2010, 10:05 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
So people use terms like "8ball" or "gram" when they buy from good dealers, but use specific weight when in the ghetto?

Also, I'm a little unclear about all this but if once you snort a line or whatever, is it like you are more focused or are you feeling disoriented?

I feel like my college courses on drugs are shorting me... like they are really watering down this info or they are totally wrong in the first place. Which is why I have you fine folks to turn to....
8ball = eighth of an ounce of cocaine makes sense right?

In the ghetto/slums your more likely to just get a baggie of coke for whatever there charging they dont exactly weigh things out ya know

And once you do a line you'll be super focused and be bursting with energy , in a way you can feel disoriented but now in a typical drowsy way but in a way that your thinking to fast for yourself that you cant really grasp things
Sookie (04-14-2010)
Old 04-14-2010, 10:24 PM

Meth > Crack > Coke

Cheaper too
Old 04-14-2010, 10:32 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpse_Grinder View Post
Meth > Crack > Coke

Cheaper too
Adderall should come in there in between crack and coke. Gotta love amphetamine salts , especially when every 13 year old stoner has them prescribed and slings them out for 2 bucks a 30mg xr.

Old 04-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr View Post
8ball = eighth of an ounce of cocaine makes sense right?

In the ghetto/slums your more likely to just get a baggie of coke for whatever there charging they dont exactly weigh things out ya know

And once you do a line you'll be super focused and be bursting with energy , in a way you can feel disoriented but now in a typical drowsy way but in a way that your thinking to fast for yourself that you cant really grasp things
Gotcha. Makes sense now.

Idk if this is in your alley, but can you tell me a little about how coke rings work? Is it any different from how weed works? Like, I assume it all comes from some drugpin in a South American country somewhere... but how does that filter down to a penthouse in New York City?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:42 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Gotcha. Makes sense now.

Idk if this is in your alley, but can you tell me a little about how coke rings work? Is it any different from how weed works? Like, I assume it all comes from some drugpin in a South American country somewhere... but how does that filter down to a penthouse in New York City?
Your trolling us arent you?

And for the sake of i dont care if you are or arent , Im not a quote factory or living database but I'm fairly sure most cocaine comes from south america (maybe africa?) basically it all comes from the source of coca leaves. From there it will go on the long journey through all the various sources being cut to shit along the way before finally reaching your sweaty palms
Old 04-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Regular

Quote:
Your trolling us arent you?

And for the sake of i dont care if you are or arent , Im not a quote factory or living database but I'm fairly sure most cocaine comes from south america (maybe africa?) basically it all comes from the source of coca leaves. From there it will go on the long journey through all the various sources being cut to shit along the way before finally reaching your sweaty palms
Lol... I'm not trolling, but I just want to have all my facts down straight. I'm avoiding watching any movies or TV shows about cocaine because I don't think I can trust myself not to take pointers from the glamour part of it all.

For the record, I'm doing research for a final paper I have to write for one of my drug addiction courses. I'm trying to avoid textbook information about coke is all.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:00 PM
Archduke

coke is just a silly thing man. the first time i did it i tooted a fat ass line. my drip didn't numb my throat and tasted like tylenol. i also was not high at all. and the guy had a whole 8 ball of that trash that he paid $200 for.

a couple other times it was okay, but it was just free lines. then my friend supposedly had some "fishscale," (i mean it looked like some fishscale) and he was moving an ounce a week or so (while snorting alot.. with me.. fo free.. and cutting it and selling it CHEAP to college kids) That was pretty good coke I thought, so much so that I paid for it for the first time. I got a $30 bag and did it all in like 2 hours. afterwards there was a fucked up comedown though.

then, i ironically found the best blow i've ever had from some fat black guy. i really didn't trust him to have good coke but i still tried it. he sold $10s and $20s with no specific weight but they were pretty fat mann. enough for one good night with some brewskis for sure. that shit was like night and day to any coke i had ever had. Still, it was a 20 minute high and not my cup of tea.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:08 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Lol... I'm not trolling, but I just want to have all my facts down straight. I'm avoiding watching any movies or TV shows about cocaine because I don't think I can trust myself not to take pointers from the glamour part of it all.

For the record, I'm doing research for a final paper I have to write for one of my drug addiction courses. I'm trying to avoid textbook information about coke is all.
Cocaine is like the upscale restaurant of the stimulants , its unique it in its own right and has its own special traits but for one third of the cost i can go and cram myself with mcdonalds (meth) and be far more full

Idk to me cokes not so great , id never dare buy it and have only done lines when offered. I just dont like stimulants that come and go so fast. Im more of an amphetamine type when it comes to uppers
Old 04-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Regular

Don't forget the 2 hookers.
[youtube]hHRx_o7GO18[/youtube]
Old 04-14-2010, 11:22 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peu4000 View Post
Don't forget the 2 hookers.
[youtube]hHRx_o7GO18[/youtube]
Mindless self indulgence is utter shit
Old 04-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Archduke

Send a message via AIM to Headspin Send a message via Skype™ to Headspin

An eight ball would last me 4-6 hours, probably less.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:47 AM
Knight

Mad Re: Eight ball of cocaine

[YOUTUBE]-W6cT3Tvu9g[/YOUTUBE]
Old 04-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,570 Times in 1,042 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box

Put down the cocaine, eat some acid . Then, when you're peaking, pick the cocaine back up and shove the whole thing in your face.

Quote:
Mindless self indulgence isthe utter shit
fix't
On every golden scale! ..."
Old 04-15-2010, 11:33 AM
Baron

lol 3.5 of cocaine can last you a long time if you bang it.
if you snozz it, well, not so long, maybe 3-4 hours.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Archduke

id love to find a free 8 ball laying around.

also, before yall niggas ever saw your first 8 ball, or any weighed coke, did you think an 8 ball of coke was like, the size of an actual 8 ball? Lol. I did.

Rizzo: IIIIIII DIDN'T *proudly*
Old 04-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,570 Times in 1,042 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box

....Dude, why the fuck would you think that? Did you think that a nickel bag was also the size of a nickel and that a dime bag was the size of a dime? Not everyone is a god damn moron.
On every golden scale! ..."
Old 04-15-2010, 12:29 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed Smoker View Post
id love to find a free 8 ball laying around.

also, before yall niggas ever saw your first 8 ball, or any weighed coke, did you think an 8 ball of coke was like, the size of an actual 8 ball? Lol. I did.

Rizzo: IIIIIII DIDN'T *proudly*
No , I always knew it referred to an eighth of blow. I've never really fallen victim to miscomprehended slang terms. Besides fish scale , when that first came around I was seriously
Old 04-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Count

Last time I bought an 1/8 in NYC (10 years ago) it was $100. I know a guy who buys crack by the ounce and he's paying $1000 ($35 a gram)
Old 04-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Archduke

Quote:
No , I always knew it referred to an eighth of blow. I've never really fallen victim to miscomprehended slang terms. Besides fish scale , when that first came around I was seriously
*sigh* It's obvious that 3.5 gs is what it was I just thought it would be like, the size of an 8 ball. Like a pool ball. a fat fucking round amount of coke. like a pretty big fucking bundle of coke. really what about 3 oz's would look like.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed Smoker View Post
*sigh* It's obvious that 3.5 gs is what it was I just thought it would be like, the size of an 8 ball. Like a pool ball. a fat fucking round amount of coke. like a pretty big fucking bundle of coke. really what about 3 oz's would look like.
one time i saw a eighball but it was rly like 3.2 so I was like mayne this is a cueball.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Erorr (04-15-2010), Sookie (04-15-2010)
Old 04-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to plehem12

cocaine...

ITS YOUR ONE WAY TICKET TO MIDNIGHT

Old 04-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Duke

When I'm sober, I'm always like"oh I'm going to make this shit last forever" Then I do some, and 12 hours later I'm depressed and pissed at myself for going back and doing more evry 45 minutes.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Marquis

edit: nevermind, fuck what i said. it'll last like a few hours. jut get some meth instead.

Last edited by Joe Camel; 04-15-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Count

NY coke can be slamming and for good prices too, you just have to deal with the right shady motherfuckers in the middle of one of the shittier boroughs (Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx) and be cool with them. :thumsbup:

Last edited by adhesive tape; 06-03-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Marquis

i get some real fire shit for $30/g. like, you can smell the fumes off the coke through my pants. always really really oily, and really clumpy. shit is some fucking paint.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stendhal_Syndrome View Post
i get some real fire shit for $30/g. like, you can smell the fumes off the coke through my pants. always really really oily, and really clumpy. shit is some fucking paint.
Niggas still be gettin that oil based.