Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 05-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Duke

Default how to make a dog aggressive towards people?

i want a really mean guard dog. i want him to hate everybody (other than me). how do i make him mean? most dogs raised for fighting are submissive to people. i don't care if he's aggressive to other dogs but i want him to want to kill people. i think the reason they are like that is because they are beaten by people. so i dont think having someone beat him will do it. and from my experience, any dog that is abused is scared of people.

obviously i dont play with it as a puppy, and don't let him around people (other than me). but what else?
Old 05-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Banned

Default Re: how to make a dog aggressive towards people?

What else? Don't own a dog if you are serious. You will end up with a dead dog and a law suit.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
313 (05-14-2010), Mor3BL7 (05-15-2010), xilikeeggs0 (05-15-2010)
Old 05-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Lady Killer

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts

This is a stupid idea and you know it. Have you entirely thought this through? What happens when your dog actually kills someone? Are you prepared to face the consequences?

If yes, then what youre gonna want to do is ignore the dog. Yep, just dont give it any human contact at all. Feed it live animals, and give it a big yard to play and run around in.

Unfortunately, when you do this, thats HIS yard, so your ass will be dead if you step into it too.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Why don't you just get a pitbull or something? If you're looking for a dog for defensive reasons a pitbull or rot weiler will do it.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Banned

You guys are dumb he doesnt have to train it to kill but like he could train it to "sic" different body parts n shit

chomp someones face off
Old 05-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Duke

get a german shepard i didint have to do anything to make mine vicious she came that way she just plain dosent like pepole we tried to socialize her by bringing her to football games and stuff and she just hates pepole.

its a fucking pain in the ass if it ever gets out you have to worry about lawsuits it goes nuts when pepole walk by your house.

it tries to murder your guests untill you slowly introduce them to it and then even then they get pinned up against the wall going to the bathroom unless they knew it from a puppy my freind had a dog the same way but male he had to be kept outside in a chain link enclosure he wasent even completely safe with his owner.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Duke

i was thinking a akita/shepherd mix. i dont really like pitbulls just because of their trailer park/ghetto association. that and to me they just seem stupid and crazy (like they would turn on you).

and i plan on leaving him in my house when he's old enough not to tear stuff up while im gone. if he killed anyone then, there is a good chance nobody would ever find out.

good idea about feeding it live animals.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Archduke

Aren't vets required to take teeth imprints of agressive breed dogs? Coroner could match teeth imprints from dead body to your dog. Also, you need to figure out how to make it aggressive towards other people BUT not to you. Once it gets the taste of human blood, it may turn on you. Be careful.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Baron

If your point is trying to look badass or scare off people, just having a German shepherd (aggressive or not) will do the trick. Dogs always bark at people entering their home so you won't have to teach it that.

The point is not to actually kill people, but to scare them into not approaching.

If you want to train dogs to take people down without hurting them too much, you'll have to become a cop and get into a K9 unit, to see how they're trained.

Then again, if you really want your dog to kill people, biting it and feeding it human meat will very much do it.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:25 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Trust me a trained pitbull WILL kill someone, those dogs are nuts they go for their owner for no reason. The training includes sleep deprivation, looking at murder and people being killed (photos and video) for a long period of time, human flesh (from mortuary) etc. Plus you think a pitbull who gets hit is really going to be scared of people, I don't think so infact he would get more pissed which is going to mean a very bad day for your enemy. Three months ago 4 blocks from were I live a pitbull bit a 6'2 guy in the arm then the neck, the bite was so deep the artery was severed and he died before the ambulance got there. Don't mess with American Pitbulls and if you really want a CRAZY dog get one. Buy one of those training suits btw with the padding and shit, you'll need it.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:48 AM
Duke

a2l5c19f there are other dogs that would be better for killing. and like you said most of them are nuts. but the pitbulls bite isn't as powerful as many people think. their jaws are good for holding on to things so when someone sees that a pitbull can hang from something he bites people are impressed. but pitbulls are no competition for wild dogs. i have been bit on the foot by a bulldog and it hurts like hell but their are plenty of other (even domestic breeds) with much more powerful bites than a pitbull. but i want the closest thing to a wild dog as i can get. and i think i read akitas were. being mixed with a shepherd would be good because they like to chase and bite. and german shepherds aren't small so i think an akita/german shepherd mix would be badass.

they might do that some places shadylady.

maybe i should get one of these

Old 05-15-2010, 04:20 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Yeh but with a wild dog you can't even walk it, they see and and you run like hell, pitbulls aren't the most powerful biters but they're vicious, they go straight for the jugular. Otherwise get a fucking Bengal tiger or a lion rofl.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:27 AM
Banned

A Pitbull is no more "nuts" than any other dog. If you raise a dog with kindness and love you will get a good dog. If you abuse and neglect a dog you will get a bad dog.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
rustyshackleford420 (05-16-2010), xilikeeggs0 (05-15-2010)
Old 05-15-2010, 05:13 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2L5C19F View Post
Yeh but with a wild dog you can't even walk it, they see and and you run like hell, pitbulls aren't the most powerful biters but they're vicious, they go straight for the jugular. Otherwise get a fucking Bengal tiger or a lion rofl.
the point of it isn't to fight other dogs. but i do compare other dogs to see which is best. and the akita from what i hear is the best fighter. i've read that on the internet. and i know a guy who had one that saw him kill a pitbull. and then another guy who had what he called an akita and he also had this really mean pitbull. and the akita was old and a mutt and the pitbull who was all muscular got his ass kicked and the guy had to pull the akita mutt off to keep him from killing it. i've never actually seen one fight though.

on the internet plenty of people say akitas are supposed to be able to kill any other domestic dog other than the tosa. but i have doubts about the malamute if they are really close to being timber wolves. but anyway, i figure the mix because akitas are so badass, and shepherd or some kind of herding dog because they are best for attacking things. and even the pitbulls attitude, i've seen plenty of mean ones but they are not the most aggressive towards people. they may be the most aggressive towards other dogs.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:09 AM

My uncles dog turned on him one day for no reason. They put it down and the vet examined its brain and discovered a massive tumor. So apparently tumors can make dogs attack people. That being said, I think the best course of action is to get a pitbull puppy, because like ilikeeggs said, pitbuls are naturally mean aggressive mother fuckers. Of course you still induce cancer, so I recommend you put in the microwave for 15 seconds everyday until it attacks someone.

Your welcome.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilikeeggs0 View Post
Any big, black dog will scare people off. Shit, any big dog will scare people off.
QFT

I own a Siberian Husky and a German Shepard. Both have been raised with love and kindness and are gentle as a kitten. But whenever a serviceman comes to the house and see them they always hesitate to enter the house.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:53 PM

Infect that bitch with rabies, instant killer guard dog. We've all seen Cujo.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Baron

The best guard dog is a balanced, intelligent, well trained dog that has the right temperment from birth.

What you want to create is a crazy, nervous, neurotic mess that will attack anything not out of loyalty and protective instincts, but rather out of fear and confusion.

You are a fucking retard.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:08 PM
New Arrival

You're a idiot end of discussion.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Knight

ball-busting the dog should do the trick