Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 05-25-2010, 01:39 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Default How to sneak out of the US if you have a warrant

I don't have a warrant, but what if one day I got one or a judge took my passport and I wanted to get out of the United States anonymously?

I would face at least two problems:

1. Airports would be out of the question. Airports are now scanning fingerprints and I'm pretty sure they will check for warrants if they are checking prints. further, if I was just jumping bail I would not want to fly under my own name and a fake ID would not work because they are now doing all kinds of background checks and my prints would be in the legal system on top of that.

2. I'd need a visa to enter another country.

For problem #2 I've hear of fake passports but is they any such thing as a fake visa? Or does anyone know of any countries so laid back they wont care? For problem #1, does anybody know how I can just get the hell out of the USA without a ID check and especially not a fingerprint check? Maybe a charter or boat. What about a private plane? Would I be able to land in any country without having to show my visa until I snatched someones wallet so I would have a guide to make a fake ID native to the country or state? Etc.

Anybody beat this problem before or have any brilliant ideas?

Thanks.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Marquis

Default Re: How to sneak out of the US if you have a warrant

Trying to get anywhere in particular?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:47 AM
Archduke

Man this could be a really interesting thread if it doesn't fill up with posts like mine. Sorry. *waits*
Old 05-25-2010, 01:47 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcrjtn View Post
Trying to get anywhere in particular?
I want to know this hypothetically encase I ever get into this situation in the future. Storing knowledge for a possible future so I'll be already prepaid instead of running around stupid and doomed. But if the situation did arise I'd probably want or go to Canada or some nice European country. However, I be willing to go to Mexico or some third world country or anywhere just to get out so I could create an ID in that country and move to a better place from there.

Last edited by uiy23500; 05-25-2010 at 03:36 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:53 AM
Regular

Alright man, I am going to help you out because I really feel for you. My brother was in the same position and he called this number and they took care of him real quick. The number is (713) 693-5000. Call tomorrow around 10 am, whenever the phone answers say you are looking for a way out of the country because you have a warrant and youre Nicos friend, and I am positive he will be interested on helping you with your predicament. Get out safe man.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
Alright man, I am going to help you out because I really feel for you. My brother was in the same position and he called this number and they took care of him real quick. The number is (713) 693-5000. Call tomorrow around 10 am, whenever the phone answers say you are looking for a way out of the country because you have a warrant and youre Nicos friend, and I am positive he will be interested on helping you with your predicament. Get out safe man.
How predicable. I though it was the FBI phone # and I looked it up and it is the FBI. I'm not retarded okay. Plus I keep telling you all I don't got a warrant. This is just encase. I like to be repaired for all hypothetical possibilities. Furthermore, a lot of people who hangout in bad ideas can see this hypothetical situations in their future. They have nightmares about it. So lets make this thread count with valuable info. Thanks!

Last edited by uiy23500; 05-25-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Regular

The guy is undercover as a FBI agent man, who else has better hook ups than a dirty cop?
Old 05-25-2010, 02:15 AM
Knight

Preparation in advanced is key. You don't want to be on bail with no legwork done.

Having friends are key here. I don't even mean "shady underworld contacts" although those would be nice, but good friends that you can trust. People who will let you crash on their couch and maybe give you a ride somewhere.

A lot of people have in their minds that they need to escape the country. This really isn't necessarily true. A lot of people just skip town or the state and live comfortably albeit underneath the radar.

Staying in the US or escaping, your mode of operation should be the same.
Start making your life more private and yourself harder to track down before you land into trouble.
This is an excellent book on the subject:
http://www.amazon.com/How-Be-Invisib.../dp/0312319061

And don't forget to put just as much time into not getting arrested as an escape plan. This is another good book I own:
http://www.amazon.com/Arrest-Proof-Y.../dp/1556526377

Watch this shit if you haven't. Very important stuff:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yqMjMPlXzdA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yqMjMPlXzdA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

You should also keep a good criminal defense attorney on retainer. One you found has good references etc. If all this shit seems like too much work then don't be doing whatever illegal shit that would land you in prison. If you're smart about what you're doing and handling the legal aspects of it well then you shouldn't be sentenced to enough time worth running from.

That said, after you've privatized your life and somehow you fucked up big time and get sentenced to enough time worth running from you need to stop using social networks. Don't do it. They'll catch you. You should have already prepared some caches of shit you'll need like money. Cash obviously. A man jumping bail shouldn't be using plastic. Have a plan set. Just get out of the area and don't be let people know where you are that will talk to police/bounty hunters.

Wherever you go, work jobs under the table. Restaurant jobs are good for this. Do what the illegals here to. In fact, you should have plenty of Mexican friends. They will be a great resource to you. Many avenues they take will be useful to you. If you do need to leave the country you will want friends in Canada or Mexico. If you're a fucking white person with no Spanish skills you should stay the fuck out of Mexico.

In the old days it used to be so easy to establish a new identity. Find some dead guys social, etc. Nowadays it's much harder. I recommend you work on starting your identity now. Get fake cards for whatever first. A club, a library card, whatever. Find someone who can make good driver's licenses and obtain one with whatever name you used. Have a fake social made as well. With these it's possible to apply for other things. People have gotten passports this way. They are not fake passports, the identity is merely fake. You don't want to use a fake passport of "fake visa." You will get fucked in the ass crossing the border. You should get your fake dl and all that beforehand. You're not going to have time to fuck around with that shit after.

If you are crossing the border illegally there are rural places in Canada that are good. You will have to do research on these when the time comes. Like I said, you shouldn't be needing to run anyways and even if you do, leaving the country isn't always necessary. Put just as much time into not getting arrested and your legal defense if you do. If all this is too much for you then you shouldn't be fucking around in the first place.

Good luck.

Edit: Here's a link with some info: http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/vanish.htm

Last edited by Earthbound01; 05-25-2010 at 02:23 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
5.56 SS109 (05-25-2010), Cory (03-06-2014), Hammer Tank (05-25-2010), InToXiCoLoGisT (05-25-2010), Kazar (05-26-2010), TruthWielder (05-25-2010)
Old 05-25-2010, 02:17 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,016 Times in 723 Posts

it would be pretty easy to get into canada because there is basically no border in alot of parts. But now they set up drones and they have cameras in some spots.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:20 AM
Banned

You could mail yourself.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:22 AM
Duke

they dont check for warrants at airports. shit is a joke. catch a boat to cuba.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:56 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthbound01 View Post
A lot of people have in their minds that they need to escape the country. This really isn't necessarily true. A lot of people just skip town or the state and live comfortably albeit underneath the radar.
Thanks for all the helpful info and links. I will take me some time to evaluate and digest all of it. However, skipping town does absolutely no good if one has a felony warrant. This only works for misdemeanors warrants. If one moves into another state or town with a felony warrant he/she must live in constant fear that an officer will demand ID for a minor traffic violation such as jaywalking or failure to yield to a stop sign, etc. Or that officers will be called in by girlfriend for something like a slap. Sometimes an officer will question a person just for walking down the street, aseptically in a small town where everyone knows everyone.

Quote:
Have a fake social made as well. With these it's possible to apply for other things. People have gotten passports this way. They are not fake passports, the identity is merely fake. You don't want to use a fake passport of "fake visa."
They do take fingerprints when you apply for a passport and I seen a TV show about crime where the government put out a warrant on someone for obtaining a passport with false info. I'm not sure how the government knew to put the warrant out on him but it think it was because of his prints. Also, by fake social security number and ID do you mean making one up in the proper formant or going to the DMV and/or social securely administration and getting real documents with fake info?

I appreciate all this info and I will assimilate it soon but I was hoping someone would provide a simple but brilliant solution with self evident workability. Like fore example: To cross the Chanda or Mexico border all you'll have to do is present a fake Canadian or Mexican ID and they won't run it through a computer checking system (I don't know if this is trueid I just devise my own solution trying to make an example?) Or this company provides charter boat or flight service and you can get on with no ID; or a fake ID because no one will check your prints or give your fake ID 3rd degree verification and they land or dock in a place where there is no customs or passport/visa check.

But whatever you have please share, simple or complex, even if someone seem to have already provided the answer because I feel there are many answers and I want them all. Thanks.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:02 AM
Banned

hide in the back of a truck thats crossing the border.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uiy23500 View Post
Thanks for all the helpful info and links. I will take me some time to evaluate and digest all of it. However, skipping town does absolutely no good if one has a felony warrant. This only works for misdemeanors warrants. If one moves into another state or town with a felony warrant he/she must live in constant fear that an officer will demand ID for a minor traffic violation such as jaywalking or failure to yield to a stop sign, etc. Or that officers will be called in by girlfriend for something like a slap. Sometimes an officer will question a person just for walking down the street, aseptically in a small town where everyone knows everyone.

They do take fingerprints when you apply for a passport and I seen a TV show about crime where the government put out a warrant on someone for obtaining a passport with false info. I'm not sure how the government knew to put the warrant out on him but it think it was because of his prints. Also, by fake social security number and ID do you mean making one up in the proper formant or going to the DMV and/or social securely administration and getting real documents with fake info?

I appreciate all this info and I will assimilate it soon but I was hoping someone would provide a simple but brilliant solution with self evident workability. Like fore example: To cross the Chanda or Mexico border all you'll have to do is present a fake Canadian or Mexican ID and they won't run it through a computer checking system (I don't know if this is trueid I just devise my own solution trying to make an example?) Or this company provides charter boat or flight service and you can get on with no ID; or a fake ID because no one will check your prints or give your fake ID 3rd degree verification and they land or dock in a place where there is no customs or passport/visa check.

But whatever you have please share, simple or complex, even if someone seem to have already provided the answer because I feel there are many answers and I want them all. Thanks.
lol what? you need a passport or atleast a enhanced drivers licence to cross any border in north america. and both are impossible for you to fake and besides that THEY VERIFY ALL THE INFORMATION ON YOUR IDENTIFICATION WHEN TRAVELING INTERNATIONALLY DUMB ASS. and even local flights now you ahve to show and verify i.d
Old 05-25-2010, 03:05 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tz View Post
they dont check for warrants at airports. shit is a joke. catch a boat to cuba.
Are you sure they don't do warrant checks at airport? Have you ever made a flight when you had a warrant. With all the new anti-terror checks, and fingerprinting I would be shaking in my boots hoping they would not and have not covertly or otherwise just started checking for warrants too. And encase you did not know, the camera security personal look at people's faces for signs of fear or stress and if they see it, they will go check the person out to make sure he's not running drugs or there's nothing fishy about his ID. Moreover, the government does a lot of things covertly. They may be checking for warrants and pretend they did not know and find a excuse to detain you at the airport or have the police do them a favor and detain you at your destination - so it can all remain covert. So I did not know if they do warrant checks at airport officially - but who can believe them?

Last edited by uiy23500; 05-25-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:06 AM
Knight

Quote:

No, I mean living under an assumed identity out of town. And the same fears (only multiplied) happen outside of the country. You will be fucked in the ass if you get caught. You will have to face the consequences of illegally entering the country and then they will extradite you back to the U.S. where you will face whatever crime you were running from plus skipping bail, etc.

I'm saying get as many legitimate documents as you can with fake info. Then use those to obtain more.

But as far as the big picture, it should be on not getting caught and if you are reducing your sentence. What amount of time is worth being a fugitive for the rest of your life? 10 years? And what is the probability of you having to serve all those years? Escape is a serious thing. You will forever have that worry. May not all the time after awhile but it will always be there.

And once you escape, it's not easy either. Unless you have serious financial capital, how are you going to live? It's not like once you pass into Canada it's all cool. You need to be able to live. And you still have to evade being identified and caught. All non-extradition countries are real shitholes and it's more than likely you don't have the resources there needed to survive anyways.

The time you're facing has to be worth being a fugitive for the rest of your life.

You should watch 25th Hour with Edward Norton. It's a good movie where he has to deal with this.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:13 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,665 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote:
Lawl.

You're quite possibly one of the worst trolls I've seen in a while.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Duke

You walk out.

I've gotten in and out of the U.S. several times without a passport, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to manage roughly the same feat.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
And the same fears (only multiplied) happen outside of the country. You will be fucked in the ass if you get caught. You will have to face the consequences of illegally entering the country and then they will extradite you back to the U.S. where you will face whatever crime you were running from plus skipping bail, etc.
I really don't see why one would still have all those fears I mentioned (ID checks for traffic violations, fighting with your girl, etc.) once you're in a new country with a new ID. Fingerprints are the only thing that make lying to the police about identity indefinitely impossible if you should ever have to go to the station. Otherwise you could get a real ID with false info and live happily ever after even in the US. So once a wanted person gets into an new country, he should trash the ID he came from the US with and the paper trail will also be trashed. After establishing a new identity in that country that's good enough to pass an ID check by that countries police I would think he would be home free because a fingerprint check in that country will not access the American fingerprint database. The only thing that would trip a person up is if he had a high profile case or was on AMW, or the cop was a giant and after stopping the person and the ID checked out, he scratched his head and says, "Fie, foh, fum. I smell the blood of an A-Mer-Ri-Con", and then goes out of his way to prove the guy is an American. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I heard that passports are extremely time consuming to verify for police in America. If visas and passports are also extremely difficult to verity for police in hypothetical country escapee could have several fake visas and passports until he can establish a true ID with fake info in the new country.

Also, you said you'd seriously doubted I'd have the financial resources to survive in the new country. Actually I'd have more than enough.

So, if all my above observations/speculations are on tract the greatest problem faced would be to get out anonymously. As paranoid as I am, if I was really desperate to get out of the country and could create and flash alternated IDs once I got there, I'd be willing to get on the plane with my own info and risk a covert warrant check by the Airport police as the fingerprints are recorded. But how could I get out with 100% anonymity so I won't feel like I'm about to piss in my pants (I'm paranoid) and so they would not start trying to track me before I was long, long gone?

Last edited by uiy23500; 05-25-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:37 AM

I want to say that escaping continental North America will be far safer than fleeing to Canada since you'll be so much harder to apprehend. It seems as though a pilot with a capable enough plane could fly you over the Atlantic for the right price (same goes for ships...), so I would skip the border up to Canada first and then look for the right ride. I honestly don't think fleeing to a third world country would be necessary unless you're on some kind of Most Wanted list, so I'd choose a developed smaller country in Europe (Finland, Poland, etc) and start from the ground up there. There are multiple threads on establishing a new identity from scratch, and surely countries with less prevalent identity fraud would be easier to fake out than the U.S.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by komokazi View Post
Lawl.

You're quite possibly one of the worst trolls I've seen in a while.
Like I was actually trying brah, stupid posts get stupid answers. You dig?
Old 05-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Banned

You can literally walk across the Mexican border. When I went to Tijuana back in the summer of '07 there was no identification process upon entering Mexico. However, upon entering the United States from Mexico there is a shit ton of security measures.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Regular

Thumbs Down Re: How to sneak out of the US if you have a warrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by meta View Post
You can literally walk across the Mexican border. When I went to Tijuana back in the summer of '07 there was no identification process upon entering Mexico. However, upon entering the United States from Mexico there is a shit ton of security measures.
So basically, when you leave the U.S. youre going to be stuck.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Send a message via ICQ to InToXiCoLoGisT

Quote:
So basically, when you leave the U.S. youre going to be stuck.
If you're a citizen you can return anytime. In Canada anyways.

I'm interested in this, I may have to leave the province in a few months, than Canada if I get too paranoid.

They want 5+ years, they can kiss my ass. Non-violent drug charges are fucking ridiculous. I'll just leave to Greece or something. No way would I waste any part of my life locked up. Never.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicologist View Post
If you're a citizen you can return anytime. In Canada anyways.
Yeah a citizen can return, but the OP was saying he wants to leave because he has a warrant. So once he leaves he cant come back unless he wants to go to jail. Unless he sneaks in of course.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Regular

Advice: Have a friend of yours, with similar height and weight and eye/hair color, and around the same age. Have a novelty ID created with your picture and their information. Then here comes Canada or Mexico.

Nobody does warrant checks for outgoing flights. For INCOMING flights, you pass through customs, who does in turn, do a federal warrant check. It wont likely show any state warrants unless they are felonies. Check out the NICS faqs for the database information they carry including stolen license plates etc...... Its not uncommon to hear of someone coming off of a cruise ship and then being taken into cuffs because a warrant pops up. Google it, you'll see the news stories.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Knight

Quote:
I really don't see why one would still have all those fears I mentioned (ID checks for traffic violations, fighting with your girl, etc.) once you're in a new country with a new ID. Fingerprints are the only thing that make lying to the police about identity indefinitely impossible if you should ever have to go to the station. Otherwise you could get a real ID with false info and live happily ever after even in the US. So once a wanted person gets into an new country, he should trash the ID he came from the US with and the paper trail will also be trashed. After establishing a new identity in that country that's good enough to pass an ID check by that countries police I would think he would be home free because a fingerprint check in that country will not access the American fingerprint database. The only thing that would trip a person up is if he had a high profile case or was on AMW, or the cop was a giant and after stopping the person and the ID checked out, he scratched his head and says, "Fie, foh, fum. I smell the blood of an A-Mer-Ri-Con", and then goes out of his way to prove the guy is an American. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I heard that passports are extremely time consuming to verify for police in America. If visas and passports are also extremely difficult to verity for police in hypothetical country escapee could have several fake visas and passports until he can establish a true ID with fake info in the new country.

Also, you said you'd seriously doubted I'd have the financial resources to survive in the new country. Actually I'd have more than enough.

So, if all my above observations/speculations are on tract the greatest problem faced would be to get out anonymously. As paranoid as I am, if I was really desperate to get out of the country and could create and flash alternated IDs once I got there, I'd be willing to get on the plane with my own info and risk a covert warrant check by the Airport police as the fingerprints are recorded. But how could I get out with 100% anonymity so I won't feel like I'm about to piss in my pants (I'm paranoid) and so they would not start trying to track me before I was long, long gone?
You could just enter the country in a rural area and not enter through a border check. And since you have the resources, you wouldn't have a problem setting up.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Marquis

Quote:
hypothetically encase
Made my day.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:02 AM

Canada is apparently a breeze to get into out west, a simple walk across some woods and your now in Canada Not even kidding
Old 05-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Regular

Thumbs Up Re: How to sneak out of the US if you have a warrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazar View Post
Canada is apparently a breeze to get into out west, a simple walk across some woods and your now in Canada Not even kidding
Old 05-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Wealthy Merchant

From OP

Not to change my original subject but could someone tell me how to thank a user for a post? (I'm new)

And who the hell is SWIM?

Last edited by uiy23500; 05-26-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Regular

Quote:
From OP

Not to change my original subject but could someone tell me how to thank a user for a post? (I'm new)

And who the hell is SWIM?
You cant yet, you need 50 posts.

Someone Who Isnt Me
Old 06-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Mud Farmer

Talking Re: How to sneak out of the US if you have a warrant

you can sneak out of the us by taking a curses trip because you do not need a passport or an id depending on where you want to go. hope this will help you.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Mud Farmer

Rant Re: How to sneak out of the US if you have a warrant

i would love to go to france
Old 06-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Mud Farmer

Exclamation Re: How to sneak out of the US if you have a warrant

i feel what your saying i was hoping you can help me with something. i want to go to the marines and i can't because i'm on probation for 2 years and i also got to do 6 months of house arrest. is there a way I can get in while i'm on all this like going out of state and trying and is there a statute of limitations on a county parole violation in Pennsylvania.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Mud Farmer

Thumbs Up Re: How to sneak out of the US if you have a warrant

shit i feel you i'm in the same spot i'm looking at the same options too. good luck i'll might see you in greece some day lol.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Drive into canada rarely do they check for id if u play it well. Or you can walk in the woods in saskatchen which has no border. Or you can take a boat from the us to canada and 9 times out of 10 they don't bother to come check who was on it while it stopped for food.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:04 AM
Serf

If you want to go into the Marines, hiding something will come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later. You could always ask the court to allow some sort of exemption since you want to join the armed forces. I've heard that the Marines fingerprints you when you join and runs in through a national system. Even if you join, at some point you may need to get a security clearance at which point they'll know for sure.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Serf

1. Charter a boat in Florida to bring you to the Bahamas (~$500)

2. Run to Mexico, I'm pretty sure they only care about the people going the other way, lol Mexican border patrol.

3. Makeshift boat to Cuba (same as Mexico, lol)
Old 06-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Knight

go fish in the great lakes. go to us embassy tell you work up drunk in canda.
I can't afford to lose my job right now, he said if I stopped taking drugs he'd let me work for HRT again but now obviously if ZOKLET comes up or anything, he'll read these forums and find out I've been lying.-JackBoy