Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 02-23-2009, 09:26 PM

Default Subutex

I went to a friend's house today, and he has some Subutex. He was wondering if(since there's no Naloxone in Subutex) it's possible to snort the Subutex and how effective it is compared to sublingual ingestion. I know it's POSSIBLE to snort Subutex(or pretty much anything for that matter) but is it effective at all? More or less so than sublingual ingestion? Thanks in advance, amigos and/or amigas!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:36 PM

Default Re: Subutex

Not only is it possible, it is downright advisable motherfucker!

Sublingual bupgrenorphine has around 37% bioavailability, snorted buprenorphine has about 50%bioavailibility, so snort em.

Also start low, this, morning I snorted .25mgs, that's a 1/32 of an 8mg subutex pill, and that left me pretty wacked out for the rest of the day
Then again I have no opiate tolerance whatsoever, but still, that shit's strong
Old 02-26-2009, 04:00 AM
Duke

Default Re: Subutex

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardpryor View Post
I went to a friend's house today, and he has some Subutex. He was wondering if(since there's no Naloxone in Subutex) it's possible to snort the Subutex and how effective it is compared to sublingual ingestion. I know it's POSSIBLE to snort Subutex(or pretty much anything for that matter) but is it effective at all? More or less so than sublingual ingestion? Thanks in advance, amigos and/or amigas!
dude you can snort suboxone or subutex. It is not the naloxone your have ot worry about when snorting. It is the buprenorphine it self that can have a antagonistic effect like naloxone can. buprenorphine also has a higher affinity for the my opioid receptors and much longer half life than naloxone.

So if you are dependant on opiates and you have a opiate/opioid in your system no matter what way or brand (subutex/suboxone)you ingest buprenorphine, it will cause precipitated withdrawal. The BUPRENORPHINE will rip what ever opiat/opioid agonist you have in your sytem out of the mu opioid receptors and cause precipitated withdrawal.
A opiate/opioid agonist is pretty much all of the opiates/oids that get you high like oxy,heroin,hydrocodone,hydromorphone,methadone,oxy morphone,morphine,codein,etc.
The MU opioid receptors are responisble for analgesia(painkilling)euphoria,pleasure,etc.
buprenorphine affects the m opioid receptors BUT it will not get you high like a full agonist because it is whats called a partial agonist. a partial agonist like buprenorphine will kick out agonists because of it higher affinity to the mu receptors and it also has a blocking effect even in low doses effects of full combined with bupe will be weak and you wil reuquire alot more dope.
This is the rreason that they make you wait atleast 12-48 hours befor switch to suboxone or subutex or any kind of buprenorphine. It is because buprenorhine can and usually wll cause precipitated w/d if the user is dependanton full agonist opiates like oxy,,mdone,hydrcodone,heorin,etc and has a opiate in their system

It is true that naloxone is a antagonist but it does not absorb from snorting or subligual it was put in to scare users away from injecting it. But the naloxone does nothing in the case of snorting/sublingual.

Buprenorphine only stimulates the mu opioid receptors enough to bring the dependant person out of w/d and keep them out of w/d. If you are dependant you will probably not get high but maybe the first few times you dose you will get high after that you stabalize and your body adjusts.

If you are not dependent on an opioid/opiate and you dose buprenorphine with a opiate/oid in your system you probably wont have withdrawals.

People who are opiate naive or have very tiny habits do find buprenorphine pleasurable and euphoric. It has been said it replaced heorin in france. It is a potent pain killer and will make the opiate naive sick if you give them a full 8 mg pill under the tounge it will make them very sick.
Start out with very small doses if you are opiate.opioid naive. Split a 8mg pill into 1/4ths or 1/8ths and start with 1/4th or 1/8th snorted and see where you are at.
You will be suprised how little you may require if oyu have a smal habit. I only need 2mgs a day and I could smoke alot of h and did alot of pills when I had a habit. So START SMALL.
Anyway i hope this helps.

Last edited by ilovechronic; 02-26-2009 at 04:05 AM.