Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 08-03-2010, 10:13 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Exclamation Picking up random ass bitches on the street while driving?

Is there anyway to accomplish this? God, I see so many fucking hawt chicks walking around when I drive places, but obviously if I stop my car and try to pick them up they will think I'm like crazy or something.

Is there anyway to successfully pick up a random chick that you spot on the street? Ya ya, talk n shit. I guess I'm mainly asking how to break the ice in such a situation, thats the only part I'm having trouble with.

I mean if your introduced by friends, or meet in a bar or party, its damn easy to break the ice, but just spotting random chicks and breaking the ice is difficult for me. Especially while driving, because then I have to pull over, which looks sketchy.

Has anyone managed to pick up a chick from the side of the road (who isn't hitch hiking)? Any advice? (Don't suggest horn honking ).

Note: I don't look like a serial killer or rapist. I think that element is crucial if this has any chance of working.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:17 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Default Re: Picking up random ass bitches on the street while driving?

Ok I thought of a potential idea. Its simple, and non threatening. Basically, I'd keep a pre rolled joint in the car. If I spot a hot girl walking down the street, I can drive a head a block or two park the car, and spark up. When the chick walks by, offer to burn her. That way, she doesn't think some random dude just spotted on her the street and started following her, and it gives her some incentive to get to know me. After the joint ask for her number and see if wants to hang out some time.

Thats one idea.

Unfortunately its not a very good one, although its the best I've thought of so far.

E: Improvement: Bring a female friend along for the ride if you can find a girl whos willing. Girls are much more inclined to get into a strangers car if there is another girl already in it.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,823 Times in 1,423 Posts

Some guys with the warm personality or something park somewhere and actually walk down the street where there are a lot of people and actually talk to people. That's not me but some can do it: is that person you? Stopping your car beside a girl or shouting out the window is more for anti-social freaks.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
AsylumSeaker (08-04-2010)
Old 08-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Marquis

Why not just not smoke a joint, then when she walks by, start talking to her? If you look good, it'll work.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:20 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Camel View Post
Why not just not smoke a joint, then when she walks by, start talking to her? If you look good, it'll work.
We think a like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cornwell View Post
Some guys with the warm personality or something park somewhere and actually walk down the street where there are a lot of people and actually talk to people. That's not me but some can do it: is that person you? Stopping your car beside a girl or shouting out the window is more for anti-social freaks.
I'm not quite that guy who can strike up a convo with anyone, but I'm also not an anti social retard. Obviously screaming out the window or blaring the horn isn't going to get any pussy.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:22 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Also, a lot of the girls I've seen were walking dogs. I have a cute dog. Maybe I could put him in the car, drive till I spot a chick, go ahead a little ways, park the car, and then start walking my dog towards the chick.

I think this is my best idea so far. I could also bring a joint along and incorporate it into the plan as well.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:24 PM

Dogs are golden. It would help if the two dogs hit it off together first. Hard to talk when you're both shouting at your dogs.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Banned

You could hit them with the car and make it look like an accident. Then while they are hurt you run over to save them. Definitely heroic.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:30 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cornwell View Post
Dogs are golden. It would help if the two dogs hit it off together first. Hard to talk when you're both shouting at your dogs.
My dog is a total babe magnet. If I can't break the ice with him then I don't deserve that cunny.

But anyways, although this is a good idea, and I might test it out, most of the time I see hot chicks on the street, I do not have dog with me (on my lunch hour and way home from work). So I need to think of another plan that can be incorporated into my daily schedule.

I also don't really like the idea of driving around looking for hot chicks too much. If I could think of a way to break the ice without the use of a puppy... It would be way more practical.

Last edited by The Greek; 08-05-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:32 PM

What? Too busy on these long Summer evenings? All tied up on the weekend?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:40 PM
New Arrival

Where do you live? That can have a lot to do with my suggestions, but I have been able to pick up a few girl random girls just off the street.

I live by the water, actually I'm about 5 minutes from some nice beaches. Due to this in the summer many of the good looking girls in the area walk around with their bathing suits on under their clothes. So the first time I picked girls up like this I was with a friend, we were on our way to the beach you know driving down the road, had some good music blasting and passed these two cute girls walking on the road. It was a backroad so the speed limit was 25mph and we passed them at a semi-slow pace got a good look at them and decided we wanted them to come. So I hit the breaks, put my car in reverse and slowly backed up to them. To save you from the whole conversation we basically broke the ice with something along the lines of "hey, you two look like you really want to go to the beach and we just happen to be heading that way" We exchanged names and stuff, and after about 10 minutes of talking the four of us were on our way to the Beach.

I guess if you get anything out of that, it is to have a destination in mind that you can bring the girl you pick up to... and don't make it seem like you went out with the plan in mind to pick up random girls. And whatever you do don't be afraid to try and break the ice with whatever you can. Most girls, like the ones I used in an example were far more flustered than we were when they realized two random guys actually had the confidence to come and ask them to the Beach. Most girls will actually like it, its Unique and that what a lot of girls look for in guys. Atleast thats the conclusion i have come to lol. hope this helps you a bit
Old 08-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Baron

[quote=The Greek;2050100]Ok I thought of a potential idea. Its simple, and non threatening. Basically, I'd keep a pre rolled joint in the car. If I spot a hot girl walking down the street, I can drive a head a block or two park the car, and spark up. When the chick walks by, offer to burn her. That way, she doesn't think some random dude just spotted on her the street and started following her, and it gives her some incentive to get to know me. After the joint ask for her number and see if wants to hang out some time.

Thats one idea.

Unfortunately its not a very good one, although its the best I've thought of so far.

QUOTE]

do this, but naked
Old 08-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Loophole Send a message via MSN to Loophole

My friend tried this when we were both in the car, and it was like 2 AM

He actually got mad when this chick said no. Some people...
Old 08-03-2010, 11:13 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewOne2 View Post
Where do you live? That can have a lot to do with my suggestions, but I have been able to pick up a few girl random girls just off the street.

I live by the water, actually I'm about 5 minutes from some nice beaches. Due to this in the summer many of the good looking girls in the area walk around with their bathing suits on under their clothes. So the first time I picked girls up like this I was with a friend, we were on our way to the beach you know driving down the road, had some good music blasting and passed these two cute girls walking on the road. It was a backroad so the speed limit was 25mph and we passed them at a semi-slow pace got a good look at them and decided we wanted them to come. So I hit the breaks, put my car in reverse and slowly backed up to them. To save you from the whole conversation we basically broke the ice with something along the lines of "hey, you two look like you really want to go to the beach and we just happen to be heading that way" We exchanged names and stuff, and after about 10 minutes of talking the four of us were on our way to the Beach.

I guess if you get anything out of that, it is to have a destination in mind that you can bring the girl you pick up to... and don't make it seem like you went out with the plan in mind to pick up random girls. And whatever you do don't be afraid to try and break the ice with whatever you can. Most girls, like the ones I used in an example were far more flustered than we were when they realized two random guys actually had the confidence to come and ask them to the Beach. Most girls will actually like it, its Unique and that what a lot of girls look for in guys. Atleast thats the conclusion i have come to lol. hope this helps you a bit
Suburbia. Theres water near me, but no one goes swimming in it.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,173 Times in 2,083 Posts

This might have worked in the 1970s, but today it is a good way to get reported to the police.
T.K. Baha (08-03-2010), tim (08-04-2010)
Old 08-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Luggage from God

I usually just roll down the window and say "babe". works every now and again.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Send a message via ICQ to InToXiCoLoGisT

Friends have picked up many girls this weekend just cruising down the beach, people in the truck box drinking asking girls to come down to the cabin on the private beach. I'd say when I was with them 1/5 hopped in. (keep in mind, some have may their own plans at the time) Not often on their own, but 3 or 4 packs would hop in and come party.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Duke

Send a message via AIM to thatsMYdog Send a message via MSN to thatsMYdog

I've had guys stop their car or pull over to talk to me. I don't think its creepy at all. If it were nighttime and the street were completely empty yeah I'd probably freak out. One thing I also don't like is when a guy and/or his friend slow down and drive next to me while I'm walking trying to get my attention or say things to me. I won't even acknowledge that.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:32 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsMYdog View Post
I've had guys stop their car or pull over to talk to me. I don't think its creepy at all. If it were nighttime and the street were completely empty yeah I'd probably freak out. One thing I also don't like is when a guy and/or his friend slow down and drive next to me while I'm walking trying to get my attention or say things to me. I won't even acknowledge that.
So you demand they actually park and stop the car before you'll chat them up? Interesting.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Cool Re: Picking up random ass bitches on the street while driving?

Depends on your car.

If you are driving this you wouldn't even have to stop, girls would be trying to jump in whether you want it or not:

Loophole (08-04-2010)
Old 08-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Greek View Post
So you demand they actually park and stop the car before you'll chat them up? Interesting.
Its just awkward for some guy to be driving slowly next to you, yelling. That kind of thing doesn't get taken seriously. You do something like that to a jogger with no shirt, even then you just whistle and gtfo. A foot on the brake is all I ask. Pull off to the side, get my attention. If I were trying to pick up a cutie on the street I'd do him the same courtesy.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:52 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

I drive a volvo s40

Its an awesome car, but it don't look to flashy.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:54 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Quote:
Its just awkward for some guy to be driving slowly next to you, yelling. That kind of thing doesn't get taken seriously. You do something like that to a jogger with no shirt, even then you just whistle and gtfo. A foot on the brake is all I ask. Pull off to the side, get my attention. If I were trying to pick up a cutie on the street I'd do him the same courtesy.
What would be a good opening line in such a situation?
Old 08-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Quote:

Introduce yourself to start...

"Hey, how's it going?" ...
"I've seen you around here a few times, I've been meaning to ask you your name" ...
Old 08-04-2010, 12:01 AM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicologist View Post
"Hey, how's it going?" ... "I've seen you around here a few times, I've been meaning to ask you your name"
That last line is just creepy since this chick has never seen me before. It will give off a stalker vibe.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Lightbulb Re: Picking up random ass bitches on the street while driving?

Quote:
That last line is just creepy since this chick has never seen me before. It will give off a stalker vibe.
This may be of help:

http://personal.smartt.com/~brianp/plantpage.html
Old 08-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Marquis

Quote:
yep, sounds like fayetteville.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Quote:
So what? She might just totally ignore you too... You're thinking wayyy too much, lmao.

It's not a very difficult to approach women, just have some balls and a bit of suave. Shit, I've seen my little brother, 0 skills, pick up a girl before.

Let's spell it out together. C - O - N - F - I - D - E - N - C - E

Last edited by InToXiCoLoGisT; 08-04-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Duke

Quote:
Usually they'd just say something like you're cute what's your name, where are you from blah blah blah, ask if they can get my number. Not too often they'd try to make something up (hey you look familiar or do you know how to get to ___) and then ask my name, say I'm pretty, ask if I would want to do something later, ask to get the number. Its all pretty standard.

Now actually getting them in your car I don't know. If they're walking around somewhere there's a possibility she might be doing something already. Regardless any girl who's willing to get in the car with a stranger who just pulls up to them is either really drunk or really bored. She will or she won't. Basically I think if she's willing to get in the car with you right away like that its not going to take a lot of effort. Probably would seem safer to someone looking for fun if you had other people with you.

Anyhow, just my thoughts/experience
Old 08-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Regular

I was walking to Disneyland with a really pretty friend, and all the sudden this car pulled up with these guys (too young for her, but my age) and the driver started talking to her and was like "you're so damn pretty, will you please oh please go out and have some chinese food with us!?"
It was really random, and she was with us (two ugly girls lol) and they were too young, but if I was her I would have gone for it lol
Old 08-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

neat little story you just told.^
anyway, any girl willing to get in the car with a stranger is either fucking stupid or has VD.
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 08-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Camel View Post
yep, sounds like fayetteville.
LOL it has happened here but the whole time I've been in this city I've been married.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,041 Posts

Be yourself.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Banned

Yourself shall be.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:48 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,041 Posts

So then, the joint smoking, the car riding, the timing, all of that.

Just walk down the street and look her in the eyes and say the first thing that comes to mind.

Something vulgar? Irrelevant? Taste-less?

Then try again next week after reviewing your situation and what you're doing in life, and what you're intentions are for this situation.

If you clarify, and then align with the mutually beneficial solution, you will have no problem speaking to anyone.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

"hey baby! Strut dat ass over he'ar!"
Old 08-04-2010, 01:13 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,173 Times in 2,083 Posts

jjext

Last edited by Struwwelpeter; 08-04-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Archduke

Drive by her and wolf whistle
then just be all chillen up at mac D's drive thru with a spare mcflurry

drop in ur roofie an your good to go
Old 08-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,125 Posts

The only way I could see you accomplishing this is if you looked like this guy:

Otherwise it's virtually impossible to pick up random girls that aren't prostitutes or crack whores.

I once saw some girls standing by the road signaling that they wanted to hitchhike. I pulled over and asked them if they needed a ride. They said "No. Kaythnksbye." That pissed me the fuck off.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Archduke

Be like "Hey whats up!?" Then when she looks at you be like "Oh I though you were someone else sorry" See how it goes from there.

Problem?