Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 08-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Regular

Default Hiding the smell from drug dogs

I am driving to school this year coming up and the drug dog walks through the parking lot during the day checking cars, i live to far away to go home and pickup so i was thinking to put .5 in a small med bottle and put the med bottle in a huge bucket of protein shake mix, do you think the protein powder will be thick enough to mask the smell?

tl;dr will a big bottle of protein powder mask the smell of weed in small amounts.

protein powder: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Body-Fortr...undle/14311441
Old 08-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Baron

Default Re: Hiding the smell from drug dogs

how about spraying it with oust? the adverts claim it binds with the smell? will it work? fuck knows, go test it out
Old 08-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Count

Send a message via MSN to TCO420

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstableasatable View Post
how about spraying it with oust? the adverts claim it binds with the smell? will it work? fuck knows, go test it out
oust 3in1 saved my ass when i use to smoke up in my shoebox of a fucking room
Old 08-07-2010, 06:29 PM
is baked

Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts

they walk a drug dog through the fucking parking lot? thats ridiculous.

park off campus and walk in, its not worth it, all it takes is some weed particles on your hand when you touch the door handle and your fucked.
Loophole (08-07-2010)
Old 08-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Regular

The secret is citronella. They used it to hide jews from dogs in ww2. Basically put a couple of candles near your bud and you should be safe. My one friend had a gram of dro and a dog walked right past him.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:47 AM
New Arrival

Go to a different school. Preferably somewhere that isn't run by fascists.

Yeah, the protein powder will work fine. If you're worried, spray it with axe or cologne. Although a bottle of protein powder that smells like axe will probably make you look like an asshole.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Moderator (FF&GL)

A well trained sniffer dog will find any drug you recently packed. You need to pack it air-tight several days before "transport". Even a little on your hands (as already mentioned) or the little that made it to the outside of your container will give you away (unless the dog is stoned...).

Wrap in plastic and SEAL the plastic by melting it. Then warp and seal in a layer more. Once it´s sealed you leave it for a few days in whatever protein powder, toothpaste, soap you want to get rid of the smell on the outside of the package.

Hardly worth the bother for a lunch-time smoke...
Alternativly pre-roll your shit and stash it off the school-grounds.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

dogs can smell a chocolate bar under like 3 feet of water. the can also smell the residue on the bag, your hands, and anything you touch. so smoke on the way to school and wait til its over to get high. smoke jwh in the bathroom or something
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 08-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Knight

order some scent away. hunters use it to hide their scent from deer, because deer have an accute sense of smell, more powerful than a dogs, and can smell you upwind from a couple miles away. that shit has to work. i would say to wrap it in multi layers of plastic bags, heat seal, then wait a couple days, and completely soak the bag in scent away and everything else that could potentialy smell like it.

Edit: ^^
Quote:
dogs can smell a chocolate bar under like 3 feet of water
Dogs cannot smell a chocalate bar 3 feet underwater...you cant get me drunk enough to believe that bulshit
Old 08-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
A well trained sniffer dog will find any drug you recently packed. You need to pack it air-tight several days before "transport". Even a little on your hands (as already mentioned) or the little that made it to the outside of your container will give you away (unless the dog is stoned...).

Wrap in plastic and SEAL the plastic by melting it. Then warp and seal in a layer more. Once it´s sealed you leave it for a few days in whatever protein powder, toothpaste, soap you want to get rid of the smell on the outside of the package.

Hardly worth the bother for a lunch-time smoke...
Alternativly pre-roll your shit and stash it off the school-grounds.
tin foil, or aluminum foil is better at hiding the smell than plastic bags. i learned this on my own and it's my secret. I don't know about dogs, but wrapping weed in one layer of aluminum foil is enough that i cant smell it. it would probably take alot to hide it from drug dogs though. i bet they couldn't smell coke wrapped in a couple layers. put weed in a zip lock bag, and then put some in the foil and notice the difference. especially if the bag isn't fresh.

and when you try this hit the thanks button niggers.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Duke

You can't hide smell from drug dogs. If you pack your drugs under enough layers of dense materials the smell won't seep through as quickly, but eventually it will. That's the problem, everything is porous and the smell will get through. Liquid, Grease, plastic, etc. Doesn't matter, the smell will get through.

You cannot trick a dog by covering up scents either. They understand the differences between scents.

Dogs just aren't 100% reliable, that's just how it is. The way they are trained is that they think they're looking for a toy that smells like Marijuana or cocaine or whatever. Sometimes dogs just don't give a flying fuck about their toy is all.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

and then theres false alerts and shit too
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 08-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Ive gotten pulled over at 2 am and had absolutley nothing in the car i was driving, I refused a search they brought the dogs the dogs alerted (of course) and they didnt find shit. so i told them to fuck themselves and left
Old 02-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Mud Farmer

Can codeine be detected if hidden in someone hair in a plastic wrap with perfume sprayed all over it?
Old 02-09-2013, 06:07 PM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,072 Times in 1,429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phreak View Post
Edit: ^^ Dogs cannot smell a chocalate bar 3 feet underwater...you cant get me drunk enough to believe that bulshit
Yes. Yes, unfortunately, they can. A dog can detect drugs, or a body, at the bottom of a lake just by sniffing the surface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salyummz View Post
Can codeine be detected if hidden in someone hair in a plastic wrap with perfume sprayed all over it?
I'm pretty sure most pills aren't covered by drug dogs - as, the manufacturers of said pills all make them differently. I'm pretty sure they won't be able to smell codeine in a pill or liquid form. That being said, I'm not sure enough on this information to feel comfortable with you acting upon it. I could be totally wrong. I'll look into it, though.

Last edited by Proots; 02-09-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Knight

I have had E pills sent international so surely they are only smelling for specifics not individual drugs.

Also I travelled once with an ounce in an airlock jar I had smoked a fatty before I was on the train the dogs were with the cops in the station.
There was no alert from the dogs but I stayed on the train.

Surly there is a limit to how far smells travel
Old 02-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Mud Farmer

thank you would be very much appreciated Proots