Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 08-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Regular

Default Legit Reason for Buying Poppy Seeds

If asked about buying large amounts of poppy seeds regularly whats a legitimate excuse? Right now I'd say I'm using them to make poppy seed cakes but could you really use 500g a week in poppy seed cakes? The reason I don't wanna go to other stores is because this particular health food store is the only place I know that sells unwashed seeds but I go in there and buy 500g once a week.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:44 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Default Re: Legitimate reason for buying poppy seeds

Say you're in art school and tell them you're using them to make arty shit with them.
Art students are weird fuckers so noone questions them.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
El Burro (08-26-2010), T.K. Baha (08-27-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 02:53 PM
The Boss

Herbal soaps. It acts as an exfoliant. I've used that excuse successfully before. I say I sell it online.

mike
El Burro (08-26-2010)
Old 08-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksnowboarder View Post
Herbal soaps. It acts as an exfoliant. I've used that excuse successfully before. I say I sell it online.

mike
Thanks for informing me about their exfoliant properties, thats a good one. How do people use them as an exfoliant? If they take a bath in the shit then thats perfect. Either way using poppy seeds as an exfoliant must require a shitload of seeds.

Last edited by El Burro; 08-26-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:20 PM
The Boss

???

You've never used a body soap with little pieces of things in it, like Axe Snake Peel? They're supposed abrade away pieces of dead/nasty skin, or something.

You probably wouldn't need much at all, at least not per bottle. I'd say half a cup at most, but that's a complete guess off the top of my head. Making it in quantity, though, is reason for purchasing as many seeds as you could conceivably find in a supermarket.

mike
Old 08-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Loophole Send a message via MSN to Loophole

Unless it's a LEO questioning you, tell them to fuck off and sell you the god damn seeds.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:53 PM
John The Wretched

Thanked 1,017 Times in 738 Posts

Trust me im from the internet
Old 08-27-2010, 12:01 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to Ambient

Getting high is a legitimate reason!
Old 08-27-2010, 03:29 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,181 Times in 1,477 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

I just buy them on ebay. They can get pretty cheap there.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:32 AM
Banned

You run an online bakery from your house.

selling poppy seed muffins, blueberry, banana nut muffins, etc and ship around the united states.

print up a fake company letterhead like BlahBlah's Homemade Bakin' Goods or some shit

or fake website or business card or hell don't even bother, just say you bake shit

and order
Old 08-27-2010, 03:34 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

I use my poppy pods to make beautiful wreaths
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 08-27-2010, 03:36 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

oh shit, seeds not pods lol. I use my seeds as glitter for art.
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 08-27-2010, 03:48 AM
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Aces N 8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ooze View Post
Unless it's a LEO questioning you, tell them to fuck off and sell you the god damn seeds.
Word.

Id be surprised if anyone actually questioned you about it. As long as you pay for the shit they should just be gad that you're giving them business.

Where are you getting them and how much are you paying btw? I have been totally unsuccessful in finding bulk (esp unwashed) poppy seeds in stores.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:49 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

what are you doing with the seeds? planting or doing some sot of extraction?
Old 08-27-2010, 04:04 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulGarcia4 View Post
what are you doing with the seeds? planting or doing some sot of extraction?
Poppy seeds come from the pods of opium producing poppy plants. When they are harvested they still have minuscule amounts of dried opium latex on the seeds if they are unwashed. So if one were to wash them in warm water and save the water, one would be left with a nice tea full of opium to drink.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:05 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

is this more economical than just using poppy pods or what?
Old 08-27-2010, 06:40 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,043 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ooze View Post
That.

I have walked out carrying 3 or 4 half kilo bags before and haven't had the teenager at the counter blink an eye. It's not illegal (yet), so whats the problem?
Old 08-27-2010, 11:34 AM
The Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces N 8s View Post
Where are you getting them and how much are you paying btw? I have been totally unsuccessful in finding bulk (esp unwashed) poppy seeds in stores.
Look in the natural food section. I get 1lb bags for like $2.50.

Also, a good method is to approach the bakery manager and ask to buy a few pounds (having a good excuse helps...I can't imagine anyone going out of their way to help someone who's saying "Shut the fuck up and sell me the seeds!"). Usually that manager will say no, but get their name and wait until the end of their workday.

Call up the highest ranking manager for the night shift. Say you spoke with so-and-so earlier in the day, and they said it would be no problem to sell you five pounds of seeds. Usually with a little bitching, they'll cave and sell you the seeds. It helps to throw around words like "dishonesty," "poor customer service," etc, and to talk about how you just had to drive 45min each way to get there.

I've done this successfully several times, but it doesn't work at the same place more than once.

mike
Old 08-27-2010, 11:36 AM
The Boss

Interesting side note, my local grocery store stopped carrying the 1lb bags, because my friends and I kept buying them out as soon as they'd arrive. All the other chains in the state still carry them.

mike
Old 08-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Regular

Quote:
Word.

Id be surprised if anyone actually questioned you about it. As long as you pay for the shit they should just be gad that you're giving them business.

Yeah you're right, they don't seem to care why I'm buying them. Last time I went in I cleared the shelf and got the lady to get more in the storage room, she came back out with a box and I told her to gimme the lot. All she asked me was "do you like them?". I'm not getting much, they sell them in 50g packs and they are $1.20 a pack but 600g of this particular brand is enough to cause an OD. I woke up to take a piss last night and I was still stoned. You have to go to health food stores and ethnic food stores. In the health food stores look for Australian brands.

Quote:
Interesting side note, my local grocery store stopped carrying the 1lb bags, because my friends and I kept buying them out as soon as they'd arrive. All the other chains in the state still carry them.

mike
Yeah this is the kinda thing I wanna avoid. I only know 1 place that sells unwashed seeds so far. I've been searching google maps for health food stores and ethnic food stores yesterday so I have a bit list of them now and I'm gonna go to every store on the list and see what kinda seeds they're selling. Ordering them over the net isn't a bad idea either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
It's not illegal (yet), so whats the problem?
Theres no problem, I just wanna keep it that way. As long as no ignorant retards find out that people use this for recreational purposes, then there will be no ignorant retards trying to get it banned.

Last edited by El Burro; 08-27-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Count

Quote:

mike
You have friends?
Old 08-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Regular

I just found out this store is a chain store with branches all over the city. They're spread out in all the suburbs but fuck it, its worth doing some travelling for unwashed seeds
Old 08-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

how many grams of seeds would ne substantial for a 20mg oc buzz?
Old 08-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Regular

Quote:
I've never done OC but 400g is enough to get a buzz similar to smoking a point and a half of decent quality heroin. Thats saying a lot. Dilaudids barely do shit to me and could never compare to heroin. I think its the combination of all the different alkaloids on top of the morphine that makes opium and heroin effect me much stronger than pure semi synthetics.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:20 PM
Regular

Quote:

mike
Did they catch on to why you were buying them and just decide to avoid the potential liability? Because "We're selling too many of these" isnt usually a reason for a business to stop stocking something.

Quote:
is this more economical than just using poppy pods or what?
Not really, but they are completely legal (unlike pods, which are more of a grey area thing) and available at your local health food store (apparently).

Quote:
If youre still at the point where 20mg of OC will do it for you then be VERY careful with seed/pod tea.

Basically, to safely get a dose close to 20mg of OC you should take whatever dose someone else tells you here, and cut it in half. Prepare that much tea, then drink half of that. Wait at least a full hour, and then titrate up slowly from there if you need to.

The danger is that people tend to underestimate it because it doesnt seem like it would be a very strong drug since you can buy it otc at a grocery store. That, coupled with the fact that it (like any opiate taken orally) will take a while to kick in fully, can easily cause someone to dose too heavily because "its not working".

Then, once it does kick in, the novice suddenly has way more dope in his system than he can handle, he ODs and dies, his parents find him layng dead next to an open bag of poppy seeds with zoklet open in his browser, they go crazy with grief and write to their congressman along with every local news agency they can reach, and suddenly I cant even buy a goddamn poppy seed bagel without a photo ID, much less enjoy a cup of poppy tea to sooth away the WDs.

Also keep in mind that every brand has a different strength, and every shipment within that brand will be different, as will every cup full within that shipment. So go SLOW.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

ha well i dot live with my parents but i appreciate it. 20 mg oc probably wouldnt do it or me now but thats what i just like to compare shit too. ive been taking around 50mg hydro though and that does well.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:33 AM
The Boss

Quote:
Did they catch on to why you were buying them and just decide to avoid the potential liability? Because "We're selling too many of these" isnt usually a reason for a business to stop stocking something.
That was my implication, yes.

It's a small town, so it wasn't hard to see that it was the same four or five people buying all of the seeds within a day of new shipments arriving.

mike
Old 08-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Regular

Quote:
That was my implication, yes.

It's a small town, so it wasn't hard to see that it was the same four or five people buying all of the seeds within a day of new shipments arriving.

mike
If you make a list of places that sell unwashed seeds in a city you can stock up on a months supply in a day. I don't even have a car at the moment I just use public transport and can still stock up a fair bit in a day. I only started this yesterday though so I'm still finding out where they all are.