Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-18-2010, 10:46 PM
sAINT's Avatar
sAINT sAINT is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 204
Thanked 243 Times in 184 Posts
Default Cutting Heroin

What is the safest, best thing to cut powder Heroin with? Something that when mixed with water, and heated won't turn black or burn weird. Something that can burn n mix good with the H and is SAFE to inject. That's the most important part!

Also, does anyone know I would re-rock H, like if I happened to crush down a whole rock to mix other powder in it, is there a way I could turn it back into rock form?

kthxbai
__________________
Nigga,
Wut da fuck goin on in this thread??
www.tinychat.com/trtchat -'tards only!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-18-2010, 10:49 PM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

http://www.heroinhelper.com/user/misc/cut.shtml
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-18-2010, 10:50 PM
General Butt.Naked's Avatar
General Butt.Naked General Butt.Naked is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: LAX, CA
Thanks: 1,877
Thanked 3,416 Times in 2,200 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

lactose, mannitol

to re rock? I dunno offhand for anything besides tar. Something starchy? I notice mashed potatoes always get super hard when it dries...but shooting tater tots might be a bit painful.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-18-2010, 10:51 PM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

what about dph? make some cheese? lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-18-2010, 10:54 PM
sAINT's Avatar
sAINT sAINT is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 204
Thanked 243 Times in 184 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

If i could get a lil more information or a guide on this stuff you guys are listing..Like is all of this shit safe to inject? And what color is it? And how/where do you purchase, like what is it sold as/in?

all of them i seen from heroin helper are white powders, some of the powder H i get is light tan, I get that stuff more than I do the white
__________________
Nigga,
Wut da fuck goin on in this thread??
www.tinychat.com/trtchat -'tards only!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 AM
RIPtotse's Avatar
RIPtotse RIPtotse is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: gangster paradise
Thanks: 970
Thanked 249 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

i personally like to use diphenhydramine.

i even cut my own personal with it, just because i feel like it lasts longer, idk


lol on another note, i was SO close to banging today, for some reason some urge came over me to want to try it, but i'm still a pussy and am yet to do it. idk i really dont wanna have to go into the pharmacy and ask for syringes, plus i would be doing it solo, with no one to show me the ropes, so thats probably a bad idea too (although i've seen people bang dope 100+ times, and i think i get the just of it lol )
__________________
AKA VerticalSmile on &t
Everything posted by RIPtotse is hypothetical and is 100% untrue; and or false.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-19-2010, 05:57 AM
sAINT's Avatar
sAINT sAINT is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 204
Thanked 243 Times in 184 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

See everyone I would sell to would bang it so I dunno how diphenhydramine is to shoot up, or what happens to it when its heated on a spoon..
__________________
Nigga,
Wut da fuck goin on in this thread??
www.tinychat.com/trtchat -'tards only!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-19-2010, 06:06 AM
RIPtotse's Avatar
RIPtotse RIPtotse is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: gangster paradise
Thanks: 970
Thanked 249 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAINT View Post
See everyone I would sell to would bang it so I dunno how diphenhydramine is to shoot up, or what happens to it when its heated on a spoon..



dormin cooks up fine, i personally know 10+ people who shoot dormin with their dope everyday.
__________________
AKA VerticalSmile on &t
Everything posted by RIPtotse is hypothetical and is 100% untrue; and or false.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-19-2010, 07:00 AM
sAINT's Avatar
sAINT sAINT is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 204
Thanked 243 Times in 184 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

What's a general ratio of how much you put in it?
__________________
Nigga,
Wut da fuck goin on in this thread??
www.tinychat.com/trtchat -'tards only!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-19-2010, 07:09 AM
Twin Gats's Avatar
Twin Gats Twin Gats is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In front of a computer
Thanks: 426
Thanked 346 Times in 269 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

shooting random otc pills into ur veins ftw
__________________
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
-Hunter S. Thompson
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
FatMax (04-01-2013)
  #11  
Old 09-19-2010, 06:10 PM
RIPtotse's Avatar
RIPtotse RIPtotse is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: gangster paradise
Thanks: 970
Thanked 249 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

some people use 1 dormin per 'raw' point of dope.

i personally think that is too much. i usually use about half a dormin per point.
__________________
AKA VerticalSmile on &t
Everything posted by RIPtotse is hypothetical and is 100% untrue; and or false.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Erorr's Avatar
Erorr Erorr is offline
(͡๏̯͡๏)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,816
Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,473 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

lol A "dormin" is a unit of measurement. That tickles my fancy
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNG_rI2dl1w
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:43 AM
RIPtotse's Avatar
RIPtotse RIPtotse is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: gangster paradise
Thanks: 970
Thanked 249 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr View Post
lol A "dormin" is a unit of measurement. That tickles my fancy
lol welcome to da hood.
__________________
AKA VerticalSmile on &t
Everything posted by RIPtotse is hypothetical and is 100% untrue; and or false.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-31-2013, 08:13 AM
BeeZy BeeZy is offline
Mud Farmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Down Under
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

This is just truly weir, people speaking openly bout using.

Tell me something, what is the purpose off cutting?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-31-2013, 08:19 AM
PsychoDelic's Avatar
PsychoDelic PsychoDelic is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: An Alternate Reality
Thanks: 415
Thanked 375 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

use lactose....


dissolve in non polar solvent, evaporate with heat, and bag it up.....




ive even seen it cut with condensation, though it wont be rocks like if you cook it, it will just be mooshy goopy tar, which is probably what you have anyways...
lol....

they just mash the cut into the heroin in a plastic bag and breath on it several times, the heroin is hydroscopic, so it readily absorbs the h2o from your breath....


there is really no wrong way to do it....
__________________
www.soundcloud.com/darkfarm

Last edited by PsychoDelic; 03-31-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-31-2013, 02:05 PM
Ph0x Ph0x is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Big Empty
Thanks: 2,179
Thanked 1,258 Times in 843 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ph0x
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Tar or powder, OP?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-31-2013, 02:20 PM
i poop in your cereal's Avatar
i poop in your cereal i poop in your cereal is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Noddington
Thanks: 370
Thanked 700 Times in 485 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Oven-dried smegma.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-31-2013, 06:41 PM
mksnowboarder's Avatar
mksnowboarder mksnowboarder is offline
The Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 759 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeZy View Post
This is just truly weir, people speaking openly bout using.

Tell me something, what is the purpose off cutting?
Mostly to increase volume so you can charge more.

Some people add diphenhydramine to their black tar to make it possible to snort. Others like the added effect.

Fentanyl may be added to increase effect cheaply.

Finally, one might cut the product when it is very pure, for safety reasons. Some junkies are stupid, and most are used to buying cut product. They could easily od.

mike
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-31-2013, 10:50 PM
PsychoDelic's Avatar
PsychoDelic PsychoDelic is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: An Alternate Reality
Thanks: 415
Thanked 375 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksnowboarder View Post
Mostly to increase volume so you can charge more.

Some people add diphenhydramine to their black tar to make it possible to snort. Others like the added effect.
You dont have to make it snortable, just add a little anhydrous acetone, and it wont reduce to morphine, due to the lack of the h2o in your solvent...it stays heroin, and recrystalizes if you cook it rite.....plus the diphenhydramine makes it way stronger too.
diphenhydramine is just kinda gay cuz its obvious when its been added.
taste the pills one time and you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksnowboarder View Post
Fentanyl may be added to increase effect cheaply.
You think thats cheap??
Fuck that, stick to the diphenhydramine....
heroin is way cheaper mg per mg, and way more effective.
__________________
www.soundcloud.com/darkfarm
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-01-2013, 09:37 AM
General Butt.Naked's Avatar
General Butt.Naked General Butt.Naked is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: LAX, CA
Thanks: 1,877
Thanked 3,416 Times in 2,200 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoDelic View Post
You dont have to make it snortable, just add a little anhydrous acetone, and it wont reduce to morphine, due to the lack of the h2o in your solvent...it stays heroin, and recrystalizes if you cook it rite.....plus the diphenhydramine makes it way stronger too.
diphenhydramine is just kinda gay cuz its obvious when its been added.
taste the pills one time and you know.



You think thats cheap??
Fuck that, stick to the diphenhydramine....
heroin is way cheaper mg per mg, and way more effective.
Just add anhydrous acetone? I have that. and then do what?

Also at the two year necrobump.
__________________
"You're like white people's version of Al Qaeda. " -Tachosomoza
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-01-2013, 10:00 AM
FatMax's Avatar
FatMax FatMax is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sheol
Thanks: 1,585
Thanked 501 Times in 341 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Just throw some sugar in there. Junkies and teeners are pretty much the only people who do cut shit/street shit so it shouldn't make a difference.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-01-2013, 11:57 AM
PsychoDelic's Avatar
PsychoDelic PsychoDelic is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: An Alternate Reality
Thanks: 415
Thanked 375 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Butt.Naked View Post
Just add anhydrous acetone? I have that. and then do what?

Also at the two year necrobump.
Just preheat the oven to 325-
Put enough acetone to make it goopy, but not a watery solution.

Smear it on a pyrex dish, and turn off the oven.

The oven should NOT BE ON when you put it in there, or you will just cook away alot of your product.
Just preheat it, turn it off, and put the dish in there.

SET IT AND FORGET IT!!!

tilt it a bit because the moisture that IS in it will scatter all over the dish, and its best if it ends up in one corner, so you dont have alot of dust.

Let it sit in there over night, and by morning, you will have some nice hard rawks, or one nice piece, if you get it all in one corner of the pyrex like i suggested.

Good tip: Use lactose/MSM in 50/50 ratio as your cut to get it to crystallize at that temperature.
Lactose is traditional heroin cut, msm is traditional meth cut.
Suprisingly, it works amazingly well to rerock the heroin.
So your ratio should be 25%msm 25% lactose, and 50% heroin.

Also, this is for cutting at least a few grams, into a ball, or better yet, a ball into 5 grams.

Dont get greedy.
Its pretty easy to over do it.

Your going to have alot of left over residue all over your pyrex, nomatter how much you play with it.

For a while i had a signature cooking dish, that had upwards of half a gram in it at all times.


HAPPY COOKING!

And your welcome mutha fuckas, you have no idea how long it took me to find this shit out, on the streets....
__________________
www.soundcloud.com/darkfarm
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-01-2013, 08:50 PM
TOMMYJOHN69's Avatar
TOMMYJOHN69 TOMMYJOHN69 is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Thanks: 46
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Excuse me... but what if the HEROIN user was lactose intolerant?
__________________
This time baby, I'll be,
BulletProof.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:29 AM
FrY's Avatar
FrY FrY is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calabi-yau manifold.
Thanks: 362
Thanked 428 Times in 323 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Brown sugar.
__________________
KEEP ON HUFFIN TILL YOU BRAIN GOES.......POP
CAPS off
now sponsoring hypno toad.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:48 PM
General Butt.Naked's Avatar
General Butt.Naked General Butt.Naked is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: LAX, CA
Thanks: 1,877
Thanked 3,416 Times in 2,200 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoDelic View Post
Just preheat the oven to 325-
Put enough acetone to make it goopy, but not a watery solution.

Smear it on a pyrex dish, and turn off the oven.

The oven should NOT BE ON when you put it in there, or you will just cook away alot of your product.
Just preheat it, turn it off, and put the dish in there.

SET IT AND FORGET IT!!!

tilt it a bit because the moisture that IS in it will scatter all over the dish, and its best if it ends up in one corner, so you dont have alot of dust.

Let it sit in there over night, and by morning, you will have some nice hard rawks, or one nice piece, if you get it all in one corner of the pyrex like i suggested.

Good tip: Use lactose/MSM in 50/50 ratio as your cut to get it to crystallize at that temperature.
Lactose is traditional heroin cut, msm is traditional meth cut.
Suprisingly, it works amazingly well to rerock the heroin.
So your ratio should be 25%msm 25% lactose, and 50% heroin.

Also, this is for cutting at least a few grams, into a ball, or better yet, a ball into 5 grams.

Dont get greedy.
Its pretty easy to over do it.

Your going to have alot of left over residue all over your pyrex, nomatter how much you play with it.

For a while i had a signature cooking dish, that had upwards of half a gram in it at all times.


HAPPY COOKING!

And your welcome mutha fuckas, you have no idea how long it took me to find this shit out, on the streets....
Oh wait....forgot this was a thread for CUTTING dope. Sry. Derped out and thought it was about purifying. I have absolutely no use for that. But thank you for taking the time to write that up.
__________________
"You're like white people's version of Al Qaeda. " -Tachosomoza
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:57 PM
ChinaCat ChinaCat is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New Jersey
Thanks: 451
Thanked 420 Times in 303 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

lol "safest"
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-11-2013, 03:37 AM
cipher33 cipher33 is offline
Mud Farmer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

lol what the f=== are you talking about? you've gone on one too many trips my friend. none of what you said is true. lactose with dope turns into goop, and the shit about breathing on it to re rock it??????????????? looollll !!!!

eat more acid and jump off a bridge pls.

to re rock , you will need a press. homemade with a car tire jack is fine. don't listen to this dumb fucking hippy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoDelic View Post
use lactose....


dissolve in non polar solvent, evaporate with heat, and bag it up.....




ive even seen it cut with condensation, though it wont be rocks like if you cook it, it will just be mooshy goopy tar, which is probably what you have anyways...
lol....

they just mash the cut into the heroin in a plastic bag and breath on it several times, the heroin is hydroscopic, so it readily absorbs the h2o from your breath....


there is really no wrong way to do it....
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-11-2013, 04:10 AM
InternetsDetectiveBoxer InternetsDetectiveBoxer is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks: 38
Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAINT View Post
What is the safest, best thing to cut powder Heroin with? Something that when mixed with water, and heated won't turn black or burn weird. Something that can burn n mix good with the H and is SAFE to inject. That's the most important part!

Also, does anyone know I would re-rock H, like if I happened to crush down a whole rock to mix other powder in it, is there a way I could turn it back into rock form?

kthxbai
I dun c y u dun just cut it w/more heroin
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-11-2013, 09:38 PM
psychomanthis's Avatar
psychomanthis psychomanthis is offline
Modicum of Madness
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Dark Side
Thanks: 1,888
Thanked 2,214 Times in 1,590 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeZy View Post
This is just truly weir, people speaking openly bout using.

Tell me something, what is the purpose off cutting?
To increase the weight of the end product so you can make more money of off selling the drugs. Also, some people feel adding particulair substances to their heroin improves the high. Personally i am of the opinion that drugs shouldn't be diluted at all. However if all dealers were to stop cutting their product, prices would increase dramaticly and people would start to OD by the dozen.
__________________
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
In memory of TOTSE.com
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-12-2013, 06:57 AM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default Re: Cutting Heroin

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychomanthis View Post
To increase the weight of the end product so you can make more money of off selling the drugs. Also, some people feel adding particulair substances to their heroin improves the high. Personally i am of the opinion that drugs shouldn't be diluted at all. However if all dealers were to stop cutting their product, prices would increase dramaticly and people would start to OD by the dozen.
That's why the only way to get really high quality shit is to deal with people that are seriously obsessed with their drugs in a good way.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cutting, heroin

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cutting GreatToKnow Neurons & Needles 0 09-16-2010 09:57 PM
Cutting... ouishi Neurons & Needles 37 01-26-2010 05:59 PM
UK to give heroin addicts heroin. Frank Better Living Through Chemistry 30 12-29-2009 11:09 PM
Cutting The Buckmaster Institute Neurons & Needles 48 06-18-2009 07:15 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.