Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Pissin' Each Other Off

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-25-2010, 08:38 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Mad Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

And then complaining because she retaliates. How fucking stupid are you lot?
__________________
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Jack (09-25-2010), zombo.com (09-26-2010)
  #2  
Old 09-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Theres a place you can go.
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Like making fun of wire's dead fetus?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Mashleshmash's Avatar
Mashleshmash Mashleshmash is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 610
Thanked 706 Times in 529 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Excellent observation, Dr.Watson.
__________________
Twenty numbers went walking and Tree survived.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

she aint gonna suck your dick for making this thread.

shes the coldest fish in the atlantic
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-25-2010, 08:59 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Thumbs Up Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaurus View Post
she aint gonna suck your dick for making this thread.

shes the coldest fish in the atlantic
Not expecting it. It's just something that's troubled me for awhile. I mean, it's all well and good to hate someone who's wronged you unjustly...but she didn't do anything and then yall attacked her so really...anything she did to zoklet is fine by me. Yall deserve it. Tit for tat.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDr.Watson View Post
Not expecting it. It's just something that's troubled me for awhile. I mean, it's all well and good to hate someone who's wronged you unjustly...but she didn't do anything and then yall attacked her so really...anything she did to zoklet is fine by me. Yall deserve it. Tit for tat.
works both ways son
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

But it's fun! And if you get mad you loose.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
But it's fun! And if you get mad you loose.
*lose

but I guess loose works in Wires case as well
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:05 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
But it's fun! And if you get mad you loose.
Looks like you got mad then. That deletion of two weeks of content (lol, TOTSE was up for 20 years...what's 2 weeks?) really threw all of you for a loop.


@MJ - Yall started it though. For no reason. And then proceeded to attack her in every thread about her dead baby, and then whenever something went wrong, yall attacked her modding abilities. Little unfair.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDr.Watson View Post
Looks like you got mad then. That deletion of two weeks of content (lol, TOTSE was up for 20 years...what's 2 weeks?) really threw all of you for a loop.


@MJ - Yall started it though. For no reason. And then proceeded to attack her in every thread about her dead baby, and then whenever something went wrong, yall attacked her modding abilities. Little unfair.
To be honest Doctor, Ive never really resorted to making fun of her dead baby. In fact, I always saw it as a little bit in bad taste. But the thing is, ANYTHING you say to make fun of her will get her ban happy. When I got infracted 3 times and permabanned, I was simply asking her how much it would cost to piss in her mouth. A joke that could have been attributed to any mod on the board. It had nothing to do with her miscarriage, and I had no intent of mentioning that, but she pushed it a little to far.

The fact is, shes an oversensitive bitch who cries to Zok for ANY little thing that puts her name in bad light. Which in turn just makes it worse on her. Theres no helping that poor girl really.
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Dude I had made some good threads in those two weeks and have earned almost 100 thanks and it all went down the shitter because Zok said "oh, oops".

Of course it's unfair. But life itself is.

For example Unwyred has also mentioned he lost a child and we all respected that and nobody talks shit about it because the guy is pretty chill and most people like him.

wires on the other hand is just an easy prey, so to speak. Meh.

EDIT: Exactly what MJ said. You can't say anything bad about her without getting a ban because she gets butthurt.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:12 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Well shit MJ.

@Vizier - a hundred thanks? really? Come on. Don't be so petty. A womans dead child or a hundred thanks?

The only person I find it acceptable to abuse mercilessly in such a fashion is Zek.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

What's wires's dead baby have to do with those 2 weeks
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:17 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
What's wires's dead baby have to do with those 2 weeks
If you're going to pretend to be stupid, I'm not going to talk to you Vizier. But on your big boy pants, throw another dictionary on your chair, and sit at the big boys table like a man, or go fuck off and play with Zek.


I'm saying it's understandable, and even forgivable, because most of this site were such colossal pricks to her, that it makes sense for her to fuck you all over in some way. But like most dumbasses, all yall wanted to do was complain about how you lost your thanks.
__________________

Last edited by constantinople; 09-25-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDr.Watson View Post
If you're going to pretend to be stupid, I'm not going to talk to you Vizier. But on your big boy pants, throw another dictionary on your chair, and sit at the big boys table like a man, or go fuck off and play with Zek.


I'm saying it's understandable, and even forgivable, because most of this site were such colossal pricks to her, that it makes sense for her to fuck you all over in some way. But like most dumbasses, all yall wanted to do was complain about how you lost your thanks.
Its not really about the thanks. Its about the two weeks of posts EVERYBODY lost because zok said 'ahyuck oops, I made a booboo" when it was really a facade to cover up his protection of his e-girlfriend, wires.

Thats not good leadership if you ask me, and wires is behind it all.
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Lol, ok... if you wanted this to be serious...

First of all I don't give a fuck about thanks. In fact, I voted for them to be removed. Secondly, why are you defending wires so much? She isn't going to see this thread ever and she isn't gonna give a shit about it either. Nobody is going to suck your e-cock by defending someone like this on the internet.

Most of us are totseans after all and if you can't take some insults over the internet on a site like this then you pretty much have no reason to be posting on these boards. Like MJ said, she is the coldest fish on this site and that doesn't exactly help her much. This is supposed to be a community anyway and she isn't really doing much to "belong" here other than pussywhipping Zok and anyone else who decides to bask in her majesty's attention.

Now, I don't care what anyone says I'll still make fun of whoever I want whenever I want because this is the internet I can be as immature and assholish as I want.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:47 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Thumbs Up Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
Lol, ok... if you wanted this to be serious...

First of all I don't give a fuck about thanks. In fact, I voted for them to be removed. Secondly, why are you defending wires so much? She isn't going to see this thread ever and she isn't gonna give a shit about it either. Nobody is going to suck your e-cock by defending someone like this on the internet.

Most of us are totseans after all and if you can't take some insults over the internet on a site like this then you pretty much have no reason to be posting on these boards. Like MJ said, she is the coldest fish on this site and that doesn't exactly help her much. This is supposed to be a community anyway and she isn't really doing much to "belong" here other than pussywhipping Zok and anyone else who decides to bask in her majesty's attention.

Now, I don't care what anyone says I'll still make fun of whoever I want whenever I want because this is the internet I can be as immature and assholish as I want.
I'm not waiting around for someone to suck my e-cock? I don't even expect wires to read this.

She doesn't post here because if she did the following twenty posts would be flaming her for no reason (see: what you did in the vegetarian thread) or making jokes about dead babies. Now I ask you, what reason does she have to post here if that's what's gonna happen every time? None at all. Why? Because the community drove her right out of here. Because her baby died.

Take insults? Yeah she can take insults. But not ones that are founded in reality, on the truth that she had a baby, and it did die. That's not funny- that's fucked up. If your sister had a miscarriage, would you wallpaper her room with pictures of dead fetuses? No you wouldn't.

If this is a community, we would take care of our own, not ostricize them and abuse good memebers about shit like that until they left/became so calous to the site that they never wanted to post here again.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:52 PM
Shrike's Avatar
Shrike Shrike is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Let's get scratchin'
Thanks: 449
Thanked 916 Times in 630 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaurus View Post
Its not really about the thanks. Its about the two weeks of posts EVERYBODY lost because zok said 'ahyuck oops, I made a booboo" when it was really a facade to cover up his protection of his e-girlfriend, wires.

Thats not good leadership if you ask me, and wires is behind it all.
I can't believe you guys actually bought that paranoid schizo crap Spectral pulled out of his ass.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDr.Watson View Post
If your sister had a miscarriage, would you wallpaper her room with pictures of dead fetuses? No you wouldn't.
Of course not, but I wouldn't post it on the internet either and act like an uptight bitch to everyone and expect compassion. Expecting mercy from the internet is like expecting a child will not get raped when climbing into a shady van scribbled with "free candy" on it.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:58 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Thumbs Up Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Find me the post where wires publicly announced her baby was dead plz viz. Because I can't see someone as secretive as wires already was posting something like that out for all to see.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:58 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Can't do. Totse is dead.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:59 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
Can't do. Totse is dead.
I'm fairly certain that drama started here, and not on &T.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

So why do you care so much about other people's live's anyway?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:03 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Thumbs Up Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Because it's horse shit what yall have been doing, complaining about how unfair and tyrannical wires is, when there were/are literally hundreds of her own personal tyrants on here, day after day...
__________________
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
zombo.com (09-26-2010)
  #26  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I can't believe you guys actually bought that paranoid schizo crap Spectral pulled out of his ass.
Dude. Shut up.

Its not something Spectral pulled out of his ass, and the fact that you attributed that specifically to him shows that you have some kind of stick up your cooter over that guy.

Its something a LOT of people suspected. Spectral wasnt the ring leader in that conspiracy you twat.
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

anyways. A joke:

Wires is so fat, she went to Mcdonalds and stared at the menu for a good 5 minutes before finally saying, "Ill take it!"

Wires pussy is so stank, only black guys will fuck her

Zok had to fly Wires to America because Ireland was beginning to sink.
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-

Last edited by Marijuanasaurus; 09-25-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Wires is so fat that it's dangerous for her health.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:05 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Thumbs Up Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

See, now you understand.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

We have always understood. Except we never gave a fuck.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:17 PM
The Cheshire Cat The Cheshire Cat is offline
Tech Dude
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Everywhere
Thanks: 530
Thanked 1,092 Times in 686 Posts
Send a message via MSN to The Cheshire Cat
Arrow Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
Some people just like to be argumentative about stuff nobody should really give a fuck about.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:17 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
We have always understood. Except we never gave a fuck.
Actually, I think you just went right along with it and thought it was all well and funny without a thought to what you were doing. You weren't the trend setter by any means.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

And somehow my posts disappear

edit: there TCC. Ive consolidated my jokes into one post, under the pretense that you were just preventing me from double posting.
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-

Last edited by Marijuanasaurus; 09-25-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:20 PM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

wires is the most hardened criminal on this site.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:21 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 2,070
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

I'd like to make it clear, that I am only against the making fun of wires' dead baby, as I find it particularly distasteful to treat anyone in such a manner. However, when you go and delete simple harmless jokes about wires getting pounded in the ass by black men, you are undermining everything this site is about.

This is not a tongue in cheek post.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Jack (09-25-2010), Marijuanasaurus (09-25-2010)
  #36  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:22 PM
The Cheshire Cat The Cheshire Cat is offline
Tech Dude
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Everywhere
Thanks: 530
Thanked 1,092 Times in 686 Posts
Send a message via MSN to The Cheshire Cat
Arrow Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaurus View Post
And somehow my posts disappear

edit: there TCC. Ive consolidated my jokes into one post, under the pretense that you were just preventing me from double posting.
*triple posting*


And see, you're getting it!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
Some people just like to be argumentative about stuff nobody should really give a fuck about.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
*triple posting*


And see, you're getting it!
Because its much easier to delete material and piss off users then to just consolidate posts yourself.


Anyways, Wires is so fucking fat and her pussy is so stank....


...thats it... thats the joke.
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:26 PM
The Cheshire Cat The Cheshire Cat is offline
Tech Dude
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Everywhere
Thanks: 530
Thanked 1,092 Times in 686 Posts
Send a message via MSN to The Cheshire Cat
Arrow Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

It's your job to clutter up the thread, and mine to clean it up. I'm not moving posts together, I'll just delete them. And now you're just posting garbage in a good thread that has some solid responses. So please knock the shit off... I let you get your jokes in. Now it's enough. Thanks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
Some people just like to be argumentative about stuff nobody should really give a fuck about.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 7,236 Times in 4,539 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

...nice work deleting the posts.

ZOK IS BLACK
WIRES IS FAT
WHICH MOD'S A FAG?
THE CHESIRE CAT!
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Midnight Sun (09-25-2010)
  #40  
Old 09-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Marijuanasaurus's Avatar
Marijuanasaurus Marijuanasaurus is offline
Lady Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: a cave
Thanks: 773
Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Freedom of speech=/=making fun of someones dead child non stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
It's your job to clutter up the thread, and mine to clean it up. I'm not moving posts together, I'll just delete them. And now you're just posting garbage in a good thread that has some solid responses. So please knock the shit off... I let you get your jokes in. Now it's enough. Thanks.
And I thank you for being reasonable.

See, what Ive done here is a demonstration of freedom of speech. I have nothing personal against wires, and Ive even forgiven her for infracting me 3 times and permabanning me. But if I want to call out obscenities to a random user or mod, then I should be able to do so, in the appropriate forum, and as long as its not revealing any personal info. Notice Im not making tasteless jokes about her dead fetus. I personally dont like to stoop that low, but if someone feels the need to purge their soul of such vulgarities, then they should be able to do so.

Obviously thats not the case in IRC, but thats a whole different thread.
__________________
-----Stoned Since the Stone Age------
-------------totse.info/bbs---------------
-There is only one true Totse refuge-
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
child, dead, freedom, fun, someones, speech or making, stop

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Freedom of speech is a bad thing i poop in your cereal Bat Country 1 04-03-2010 09:26 PM
Would this be covered under freedom of speech? Actor Bat Country 6 03-28-2010 05:43 AM
Well, there goes our freedom of speech Marijuanasaurus This Just In! 18 08-30-2009 07:20 PM
Jews for Freedom of Speech Cult Leader The Inhumane Condition 8 05-29-2009 03:04 AM
Freedom of Speech Lao Tzu Bat Country 10 01-30-2009 03:35 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.