Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-10-2010, 11:28 PM
johnplywd johnplywd is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: TEXAS
Thanks: 0
Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts
Default how do you finger yourself

women of Zoklet how do you do it
__________________
The Damage Done. org find your favorite posters there
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Hydroponichronic Hydroponichronic is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jacked In, Matrix
Thanks: 1,360
Thanked 1,240 Times in 848 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnplywd View Post
women of Zoklet how do you do it
Someone make a clone thread, but put bluewaffles in the OP.
__________________
Definition of your species is not as clear-cut as you might have thought...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-10-2010, 11:44 PM
T.K. Baha's Avatar
T.K. Baha T.K. Baha is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: America
Thanks: 1,290
Thanked 804 Times in 591 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Describe it in detail with videos and photos for demonstration.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Kwinnie Bogan's Avatar
Kwinnie Bogan Kwinnie Bogan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Perth
Thanks: 2,641
Thanked 1,240 Times in 760 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Dude, where do I begin? If you want to know how to finger a girl, asking women is generally a better idea than men, but working with the girl and paying close attention to how she breathes also works. In fact it's the 'only way' IMHO, building upon your past experience/knowledge, since you'll be tailoring it to her.

Pretty much do whatever until that point, combo it up though. There's some limit to what things you can do depending on whether you're above her or below her (that is, lying next to her or under her, or if you're at her feet).

Massage her pussy mound with the palm of your hand squeezing gently paying attention to do it in such a way as the base of your palm exerts pressure just above the clitoral hood area and your middle fingers are pushing against and running up her slit, or either side. Run your fingers up and down her slit. Do a ticklig motion wiht your finger in her entrance. Rub in circular motions (pivoting in the wrist or in the top knuckles) on her clit with two or three fingertips together (with more pressure than you'd think comfortable), if you can combine that motion when she starts breathing quite heavily with locking-out your shoulder and elbow to send mad vibrations down your forearm and through your fingers, you've got a very good chance at sending her off quickly. That works like magic, don't know if everyone can do it or just me/some.

Do any of that to you AS A STALLING TACTIC until you've figured out how she responds to what (and at what stage).

And unfortunately you can't just be a pro with one girl and use the exact same 'tactics' and expect to be a pro for life (but you will have picked up many skills). One of the annoying reasons for this is that not all girls have the same sensitivty, and some don't even want you to keep stimulating in any way whatsoever after they orgasm because it becomes a little bit uncomfortable (and for them, just rest your hand palm down over their mound with the pinky and index fingers slightly lifted away and make out with them, thats what I do). Others like it more brutal, your knuckles grinding against their clitorus and the upper parts of their lips.

So yeah there a lot of slightly different part to 'fingering' a woman. Many of them don't at all involve your fingers inside of her (in fact you should tease her relentlessly without jamming your fingers in and out until she's begging you to put your dick in her.
None of it is any big chinese secret or anything, nor is any of it that complicated, but if you need a 'walkthrough' then sure I'll find some time to come back and write one up (also would be interesting to see what different people say about it).
__________________
if you read this you are gay

Last edited by Kwinnie Bogan; 10-11-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 PM
T.K. Baha's Avatar
T.K. Baha T.K. Baha is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: America
Thanks: 1,290
Thanked 804 Times in 591 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

If you put your mouth around her and blow really hard she will think it is hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Mashleshmash's Avatar
Mashleshmash Mashleshmash is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 610
Thanked 706 Times in 529 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Oh god, let the sausage fest ensue.
__________________
Twenty numbers went walking and Tree survived.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
CountBlah (10-11-2010), DECI4 (10-11-2010), Kwinnie Bogan (10-11-2010)
  #7  
Old 10-10-2010, 11:56 PM
coolguy420's Avatar
coolguy420 coolguy420 is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I AM NOT A TROLL
Thanks: 0
Thanked 307 Times in 231 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

i can't wait for some ladies to talk about touching themselves i love sexy ladies ps i am single
__________________
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░I░ AM░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░NOT░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░A░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░TROLL░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Dysgraphia Dysgraphia is offline
TAYLOR SWIFT FAN
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NYC
Thanks: 19
Thanked 83 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Today View Post
Dude, where do I begin? If you want to know how to finger a girl, asking women is generally a better idea than men, but working with the girl and paying close attention to how she breathes also works. In fact it's the 'only way' IMHO, building upon your past experience/knowledge, since you'll be tailoring it to her.

Pretty much do whatever until that point, combo it up though. There's some limit to what things you can do depending on whether you're above her or below her (that is, lying next to her or under her, or if you're at her feet).

Massage her pussy mound with the palm of your hand squeezing gently paying attention to do it in such a way as the base of your palm exerts pressure just above the clitoral hood area and your middle fingers are pushing against and running up her slit, or either side. Run your fingers up and down her slit. Do a ticklig motion wiht your finger in her entrance. Rub in circular motions (pivoting in the wrist or in the top knuckles) on her clit with two or three fingertips together (with more pressure than you'd think comfortable), if you can combine that motion when she starts breathing quite heavily with locking-out your shoulder and elbow to send mad vibrations down your forearm and through your fingers, you've got a very good chance at sending her off quickly. That works like magic, don't know if everyone can do it or just me/some.

Do any of that to you AS A STALLING TACTIC until you've figured out how she responds to what (and at what stage).

And unfortunately you can't just be a pro with one girl and use the exact same 'tactics' and expect to be a pro for life (but you will have picked up many skills). One of the annoying reasons for this is that not all girls have the same sensitivty, and some don't even want you to keep stimulating in any way whatsoever after they orgasm because it becomes a little bit uncomfortable (and for them, just rest your hand palm down over their mound with the pinky and index fingers slightly lifted away and make out with them, thats what I do). Others like it more brutal, your knuckles grinding against their clitorus and the upper parts of their lips.

So yeah there a lot of slightly different part to 'fingering' a woman. Many of them don't at all involve your fingers inside of her (in fact you should tease her relentlessly without jamming your fingers in and out until she's begging you to put your dick in her.
None of it is any big chinese secret or anything, nor is any of it that complicated, but if you need a 'walkthrough' then sure I'll find some time to come back and write one up (also would be interesting to see what different people say about it).
Gotcha.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-11-2010, 12:36 AM
calatron calatron is offline
serious busniess
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hudson Valley/Rochester, NY
Thanks: 5
Thanked 290 Times in 198 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

I've found that straight up thrusting your fingers in and out of her vagina is a waste of time with most women.

Fingering should focus on teasing her, see Today's post, followed by clitoral and/or g-spot stimulation, depending on the girl. Make sure your finger is wet before touching her clitoris.

A finger in her asshole also works wonders on some women. I don't recommend it unless you know the girl though. *Never put things that were in an anus inside a vagina.*

Get her close to orgasming and then STOP. Let her cool down a bit before continuing. Do this a couple times and finish her off or put your penis in her.

You'd be surprised by how few women know what a g-spot is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Today View Post
locking-out your shoulder and elbow to send mad vibrations down your forearm and through your fingers, you've got a very good chance at sending her off quickly. That works like magic, don't know if everyone can do it or just me/some.
It has more to do with the target vagina than the arm. Some women respond well to it, others do not. I've never put it into words but I generally do this when my arm is getting tired. I get mixed results.

Some women like getting pounded, some don't. Pay attention to her reactions. Vary your technique until you get good results. Don't be afraid to ask her how she likes it. I've found that with about 50% of women they can give you directions and will be orgasming before you know it. It's a lot better to ask than it is to look like a retard because you don't know the particular method to get her off. Other women are fucking clueless though. If you have good technique there is a decent chance you might surprise a few women.

I've had some interesting results with picking women up by their vaginas as silly as it sounds. Try this only on the ones that like it rough. Women generally like being manhandled.

Last edited by calatron; 10-11-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-11-2010, 04:15 AM
johnplywd johnplywd is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: TEXAS
Thanks: 0
Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

[quote=Today;2214579]Dude, where do I begin? If you want to know how to finger a girl, asking women is generally a better idea than men, [quote]

Dude you must have skipped the first word in my post
__________________
The Damage Done. org find your favorite posters there

Last edited by calatron; 10-11-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-11-2010, 04:16 AM
Mashleshmash's Avatar
Mashleshmash Mashleshmash is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 610
Thanked 706 Times in 529 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Ironically, not one woman has entered this thread.
__________________
Twenty numbers went walking and Tree survived.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-11-2010, 04:20 AM
johnplywd johnplywd is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: TEXAS
Thanks: 0
Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashleshmash View Post
Ironically, not one woman has entered this thread.
I guess it true what they say- there aint no women on the webz
__________________
The Damage Done. org find your favorite posters there
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:13 AM
Dr rocker Dr rocker is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: too many times now
Thanks: 25
Thanked 218 Times in 146 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
Make sure your finger is wet before touching her clitoris.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA You read that in a book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
A finger in her asshole also works wonders on some women. I don't recommend it unless you know the girl though.
SRSLY?

I dont recomend even touching a womans pussy unless you know her. Much less sticking a finger in her rusty sherrrifs badge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
It's a lot better to ask than it is to look like a retard because you don't know the particular method to get her off. Other women are fucking clueless though. If you have good technique there is a decent chance you might surprise a few women.
And if that didnt work, we also have clown sex? amirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
I've had some interesting results with picking women up by their vaginas as silly as it sounds. Try this only on the ones that like it rough. Women generally like being manhandled.
What the fuck?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:29 AM
RDProgrammer RDProgrammer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Thanks: 81
Thanked 73 Times in 54 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

If us guys are sounding off then I'll throw in my 2 cents.

IT DEPENDS ON THE GIRL. I've had girls that like lots of pressure and those that don't, the same concept applies to speed. I'm lucky with my current girl as she is about the perfect girl as far as getting worked up goes. She can orgasm 20+ times and right after one another or in a long continuous orgasm lasting 3+ minutes (which is pretty exhausting for her). Basically, you want to do two things:

1) stimulate the clitoris in the way that will get the best reaction out of her. some girls like you rubbing over the hood (think on top of the clit opening). Some like it one the opening, some like it below. I would get two fingers (middle and ring) down there and slid up and down the slit until...

2) stimulate the vagina itself. If you get your fingers down and slide in (start with one) and get a little of her natural lube worked around everything gets more fun as it's slippery when wet. You're basic goal is to put pressure on the clit (it'll feel like a firm cylinder) and to keep moving that pressure back and forth or in a circular motion and to tease at other pleasure areas.

Women really have the upper hand in being pleased in bed. Imagine having at least 3 different erotic zones (clit, g-spot, the stretch of penetration), now you are trying to please at least 2 of them. If her g-spot is close to the front you can actually stimulate it while doing a circular motion with your fingers (think clit at top of circle, g-spot at bottom). But from experience only my current girl has her gspot this far forward (it's great).

Good luck,

RDP
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:36 AM
RIPtotse's Avatar
RIPtotse RIPtotse is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: gangster paradise
Thanks: 911
Thanked 231 Times in 161 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

i jam my foot into a girl and scream "LIKE IT?"


i also like to get naked and yell at my dogs.
__________________
AKA VerticalSmile on &t
Everything posted by RIPtotse is hypothetical and is 100% untrue; and or false.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:58 AM
THIS IS IMPORTANT GODDAMNIT's Avatar
THIS IS IMPORTANT GODDAMNIT THIS IS IMPORTANT GODDAMNIT is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 542
Thanked 270 Times in 216 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

In your case you'll find that the most succesful way to finger yourself is to point a gun at your head and pull the trigger.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Meowgie's Avatar
Meowgie Meowgie is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia, Queensland
Thanks: 70
Thanked 55 Times in 43 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Meowgie Send a message via Skype™ to Meowgie
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy420 View Post
i can't wait for some ladies to talk about touching themselves i love sexy ladies ps i am single
Lmfao Nice one.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Mr.Happy's Avatar
Mr.Happy Mr.Happy is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 781
Thanked 1,340 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: how do you finger yourself

It may sound odd, but use a technique similar to petting a dog or a cat.

No, I don't mean scratch aimlessly at her vagina until something happens. Petting an animal is a mix of figuring out what the animal responds well to and using situation-specific variations on fairly standard techniques. Say you're stroking a new cat and scratch behind its ears. You vary what you do a little until suddenly it kicks its head back and starts purring. Bingo, something that works. So now say you're manipulating a new vagina and using your fingers to rub up and down the lips or something. Vary your pressure and speed and motion until you get a moan or a bucking of the hips or whatever which tells you you're doing a good job. Watch her carefully. Learn how she reacts when she likes something. Once you've figured out what goes down well (also, ask; it's a great shortcut), you can start to internalize it and do it without thinking, and then you're golden. Once I figured this vary-and-observe approach, both my cat and the girl I was with at the time became much happier. No, I don't think about animals when fingering a girl.

Generally, take it slow, tease and withdraw, mix a bit of tongue in there whenever you can, figure out what she likes when she orgasms and figure out new things to try. A set technique isn't the way to approach it.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Agent 008 Agent 008 is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 432
Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Cool Re: how do you finger yourself

I just yell "Brace yourself!".

Does the job.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-11-2010, 01:29 PM
darkeasterbunny darkeasterbunny is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 12
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

So why all post im this epic fail thread? Tryin to make something outta zoklet even with the retards? That bored?

Just curious...
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
constantinople's Avatar
constantinople constantinople is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: saythankyoubitch
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,251 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

You're going to have to post pics of you lifting someone from their vagina calatron.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-11-2010, 02:00 PM
The Risen Ghost of Hitler's Avatar
The Risen Ghost of Hitler The Risen Ghost of Hitler is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nooks and crannies.
Thanks: 171
Thanked 602 Times in 367 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

ITT : No one knows what they're talking about.
__________________
Fly talkin' sky walkin' like a ninja.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
CountBlah's Avatar
CountBlah CountBlah is offline
Troutzenberg
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanks: 8,659
Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,152 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

__________________
I like em easy, hot and sweet like a rice crispy treat

Last edited by CountBlah; 07-30-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Headspin (10-12-2010)
  #24  
Old 10-11-2010, 02:36 PM
darkeasterbunny darkeasterbunny is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 12
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins View Post
I ignored people who said you were a fucking retard.........................until i read that.
And you are narrow minded in thinking he's a retard instead of making a valid point

But maybe you only had sex with vanilla girls (though i assume you had none at all this life)
Ohw and if your a chick, that you don't like it doesn't mean other don't practically beg to get it done to them
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-11-2010, 02:39 PM
CountBlah's Avatar
CountBlah CountBlah is offline
Troutzenberg
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanks: 8,659
Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,152 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

__________________
I like em easy, hot and sweet like a rice crispy treat

Last edited by CountBlah; 07-30-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-11-2010, 02:56 PM
calatron calatron is offline
serious busniess
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hudson Valley/Rochester, NY
Thanks: 5
Thanked 290 Times in 198 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins View Post
I ignored people who said you were a fucking retard.........................until i read that.
As darkeasterbunny pointed out it isn't something you do to every girl. It's something that works out well for me because I generally don't fuck vanilla girls.

Goes back to the point that has been made a few times already: it depends on the girl.

Don't knock something because your limited experience excludes such a thing.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Dr rocker Dr rocker is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: too many times now
Thanks: 25
Thanked 218 Times in 146 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
I've had some interesting results with picking women up by their vaginas as silly as it sounds.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:38 PM
calatron calatron is offline
serious busniess
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hudson Valley/Rochester, NY
Thanks: 5
Thanked 290 Times in 198 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rocker View Post
You need a life and to not take things so literally.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Dr rocker Dr rocker is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: too many times now
Thanks: 25
Thanked 218 Times in 146 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
You need a life and to not take things so literally.
Paint the picture then man, you havent done such a good job so far.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 PM
calatron calatron is offline
serious busniess
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hudson Valley/Rochester, NY
Thanks: 5
Thanked 290 Times in 198 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rocker View Post
Paint the picture then man, you havent done such a good job so far.
It involves one of these;


Use your imagination.

But seriously, when you have your fingers in her(2 or 3) you put them all the way in, curve your palm over her her vagina and lift. You're just briefly lifting her ass off the bed. It puts a lot of pressure on the g-spot and reminds them who is boss.

Again, I don't do this to every girl but the ones I've done it to are impressed and find it pleasurable. These girls are generally very submissive though.

A bit more clear now?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 10-11-2010, 07:05 PM
ratfrink ratfrink is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The 45th Southern Parallel
Thanks: 131
Thanked 842 Times in 604 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

With my fist.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Xlite's Avatar
Xlite Xlite is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Somewhere in the universe.
Thanks: 294
Thanked 407 Times in 310 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

__________________
Nothing lasts
but nothing is lost.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Dr rocker Dr rocker is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: too many times now
Thanks: 25
Thanked 218 Times in 146 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
I've had some interesting results with picking women up by their vaginas as silly as it sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
But seriously, when you have your fingers in her(2 or 3) you put them all the way in, curve your palm over her her vagina and lift. You're just briefly lifting her ass off the bed. It puts a lot of pressure on the g-spot and reminds them who is boss.

Again, I don't do this to every girl but the ones I've done it to are impressed and find it pleasurable. These girls are generally very submissive though.

A bit more clear now?

No, I dont really get how we got from 'as silly as it sounds' picking women up from vaginas to the fact of life that when women are enjoying something they rock their hips, lift them, the lot.

For your lack of real knowledge you display on how womens bodies respond to sexual stimulus, you are trying to pass off any old rubbish.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-11-2010, 07:47 PM
rewster rewster is offline
New Arrival
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY, USA
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPtotse View Post
i jam my foot into a girl and scream "LIKE IT?"


i also like to get naked and yell at my dogs.
AHAHAHA finally there is someone out there that shares my interest lol
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-11-2010, 07:52 PM
calatron calatron is offline
serious busniess
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hudson Valley/Rochester, NY
Thanks: 5
Thanked 290 Times in 198 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rocker View Post
No, I dont really get how we got from 'as silly as it sounds' picking women up from vaginas to the fact of life that when women are enjoying something they rock their hips, lift them, the lot.

For your lack of real knowledge you display on how womens bodies respond to sexual stimulus, you are trying to pass off any old rubbish.
I bet you could never imagine a woman finding it erotic to get slapped in the face, tied up or whipped.

Step out of society's comfort zone for a minute.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Headspin (10-12-2010)
  #36  
Old 10-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Dr rocker Dr rocker is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: too many times now
Thanks: 25
Thanked 218 Times in 146 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
I bet
You lost.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Bogart Bogart is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

I see no one has yet mentioned the importance of having your nails well trimmed before attempting this.

So, consider it mentioned.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Agent 008 Agent 008 is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 432
Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Cool Re: how do you finger yourself

$ finger SHODAN
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Headspin's Avatar
Headspin Headspin is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Santa Ana
Thanks: 1,608
Thanked 779 Times in 608 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Headspin Send a message via Skype™ to Headspin
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Hilarious.
__________________
Temporal lobe experiments for your young twisted mind.
Everything chemically induced for your only twisted soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNKydM4hZRI
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Malice's Avatar
Malice Malice is offline
Cat Fucker
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Thanks: 572
Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,749 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopie Cushion View Post
Cool! Someone should try this and tell us if it works.
__________________
“Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.” - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
finger

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is a finger box? SkyNet LOL, Internet 3 10-06-2010 08:44 AM
I'd like to not lose my finger, please.... The Cheshire Cat Neurons & Needles 49 10-03-2010 11:58 AM
Five-Finger Discount I'mAfraidofJapan Original Works 2 05-15-2010 11:58 PM
What does your finger smell like right now? Dose Me Generally Speaking 46 03-02-2010 09:00 PM
I cut my finger (´・ω・`) Bat Country 2 05-27-2009 07:44 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.