women of Zoklet how do you do it
Old 10-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Archduke

Thanked 1,240 Times in 848 Posts
Default Re: how do you finger yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnplywd View Post
women of Zoklet how do you do it
Someone make a clone thread, but put bluewaffles in the OP.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Banned

Describe it in detail with videos and photos for demonstration.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Archduke

Thanked 1,240 Times in 760 Posts

Dude, where do I begin? If you want to know how to finger a girl, asking women is generally a better idea than men, but working with the girl and paying close attention to how she breathes also works. In fact it's the 'only way' IMHO, building upon your past experience/knowledge, since you'll be tailoring it to her.

Pretty much do whatever until that point, combo it up though. There's some limit to what things you can do depending on whether you're above her or below her (that is, lying next to her or under her, or if you're at her feet).

Massage her pussy mound with the palm of your hand squeezing gently paying attention to do it in such a way as the base of your palm exerts pressure just above the clitoral hood area and your middle fingers are pushing against and running up her slit, or either side. Run your fingers up and down her slit. Do a ticklig motion wiht your finger in her entrance. Rub in circular motions (pivoting in the wrist or in the top knuckles) on her clit with two or three fingertips together (with more pressure than you'd think comfortable), if you can combine that motion when she starts breathing quite heavily with locking-out your shoulder and elbow to send mad vibrations down your forearm and through your fingers, you've got a very good chance at sending her off quickly. That works like magic, don't know if everyone can do it or just me/some.

Do any of that to you AS A STALLING TACTIC until you've figured out how she responds to what (and at what stage).

And unfortunately you can't just be a pro with one girl and use the exact same 'tactics' and expect to be a pro for life (but you will have picked up many skills). One of the annoying reasons for this is that not all girls have the same sensitivty, and some don't even want you to keep stimulating in any way whatsoever after they orgasm because it becomes a little bit uncomfortable (and for them, just rest your hand palm down over their mound with the pinky and index fingers slightly lifted away and make out with them, thats what I do). Others like it more brutal, your knuckles grinding against their clitorus and the upper parts of their lips.

So yeah there a lot of slightly different part to 'fingering' a woman. Many of them don't at all involve your fingers inside of her (in fact you should tease her relentlessly without jamming your fingers in and out until she's begging you to put your dick in her.
None of it is any big chinese secret or anything, nor is any of it that complicated, but if you need a 'walkthrough' then sure I'll find some time to come back and write one up (also would be interesting to see what different people say about it).

Last edited by Kwinnie Bogan; 10-11-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Banned

If you put your mouth around her and blow really hard she will think it is hilarious.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Oh god, let the sausage fest ensue.
CountBlah (10-11-2010), DECI4 (10-11-2010), Kwinnie Bogan (10-11-2010)
Old 10-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Count

i can't wait for some ladies to talk about touching themselves i love sexy ladies ps i am single
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░TROLL░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Old 10-11-2010, 12:10 AM
TAYLOR SWIFT FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Today View Post
Dude, where do I begin? If you want to know how to finger a girl, asking women is generally a better idea than men, but working with the girl and paying close attention to how she breathes also works. In fact it's the 'only way' IMHO, building upon your past experience/knowledge, since you'll be tailoring it to her.

Pretty much do whatever until that point, combo it up though. There's some limit to what things you can do depending on whether you're above her or below her (that is, lying next to her or under her, or if you're at her feet).

Massage her pussy mound with the palm of your hand squeezing gently paying attention to do it in such a way as the base of your palm exerts pressure just above the clitoral hood area and your middle fingers are pushing against and running up her slit, or either side. Run your fingers up and down her slit. Do a ticklig motion wiht your finger in her entrance. Rub in circular motions (pivoting in the wrist or in the top knuckles) on her clit with two or three fingertips together (with more pressure than you'd think comfortable), if you can combine that motion when she starts breathing quite heavily with locking-out your shoulder and elbow to send mad vibrations down your forearm and through your fingers, you've got a very good chance at sending her off quickly. That works like magic, don't know if everyone can do it or just me/some.

Do any of that to you AS A STALLING TACTIC until you've figured out how she responds to what (and at what stage).

And unfortunately you can't just be a pro with one girl and use the exact same 'tactics' and expect to be a pro for life (but you will have picked up many skills). One of the annoying reasons for this is that not all girls have the same sensitivty, and some don't even want you to keep stimulating in any way whatsoever after they orgasm because it becomes a little bit uncomfortable (and for them, just rest your hand palm down over their mound with the pinky and index fingers slightly lifted away and make out with them, thats what I do). Others like it more brutal, your knuckles grinding against their clitorus and the upper parts of their lips.

So yeah there a lot of slightly different part to 'fingering' a woman. Many of them don't at all involve your fingers inside of her (in fact you should tease her relentlessly without jamming your fingers in and out until she's begging you to put your dick in her.
None of it is any big chinese secret or anything, nor is any of it that complicated, but if you need a 'walkthrough' then sure I'll find some time to come back and write one up (also would be interesting to see what different people say about it).
Gotcha.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:36 AM
serious busniess

I've found that straight up thrusting your fingers in and out of her vagina is a waste of time with most women.

Fingering should focus on teasing her, see Today's post, followed by clitoral and/or g-spot stimulation, depending on the girl. Make sure your finger is wet before touching her clitoris.

A finger in her asshole also works wonders on some women. I don't recommend it unless you know the girl though. *Never put things that were in an anus inside a vagina.*

Get her close to orgasming and then STOP. Let her cool down a bit before continuing. Do this a couple times and finish her off or put your penis in her.

You'd be surprised by how few women know what a g-spot is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Today View Post
locking-out your shoulder and elbow to send mad vibrations down your forearm and through your fingers, you've got a very good chance at sending her off quickly. That works like magic, don't know if everyone can do it or just me/some.
It has more to do with the target vagina than the arm. Some women respond well to it, others do not. I've never put it into words but I generally do this when my arm is getting tired. I get mixed results.

Some women like getting pounded, some don't. Pay attention to her reactions. Vary your technique until you get good results. Don't be afraid to ask her how she likes it. I've found that with about 50% of women they can give you directions and will be orgasming before you know it. It's a lot better to ask than it is to look like a retard because you don't know the particular method to get her off. Other women are fucking clueless though. If you have good technique there is a decent chance you might surprise a few women.

I've had some interesting results with picking women up by their vaginas as silly as it sounds. Try this only on the ones that like it rough. Women generally like being manhandled.

Last edited by calatron; 10-11-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Count

[quote=Today;2214579]Dude, where do I begin? If you want to know how to finger a girl, asking women is generally a better idea than men, [quote]

Dude you must have skipped the first word in my post

Last edited by calatron; 10-11-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:16 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Ironically, not one woman has entered this thread.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:20 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashleshmash View Post
Ironically, not one woman has entered this thread.
I guess it true what they say- there aint no women on the webz
Old 10-11-2010, 06:13 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by calatron View Post
Make sure your finger is wet before touching her clitoris.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA You read that in a book.

Quote:
A finger in her asshole also works wonders on some women. I don't recommend it unless you know the girl though.
SRSLY?

I dont recomend even touching a womans pussy unless you know her. Much less sticking a finger in her rusty sherrrifs badge.

Quote:
It's a lot better to ask than it is to look like a retard because you don't know the particular method to get her off. Other women are fucking clueless though. If you have good technique there is a decent chance you might surprise a few women.
And if that didnt work, we also have clown sex? amirite?

Quote:
I've had some interesting results with picking women up by their vaginas as silly as it sounds. Try this only on the ones that like it rough. Women generally like being manhandled.
What the fuck?
Old 10-11-2010, 06:29 AM
Banned

If us guys are sounding off then I'll throw in my 2 cents.

IT DEPENDS ON THE GIRL. I've had girls that like lots of pressure and those that don't, the same concept applies to speed. I'm lucky with my current girl as she is about the perfect girl as far as getting worked up goes. She can orgasm 20+ times and right after one another or in a long continuous orgasm lasting 3+ minutes (which is pretty exhausting for her). Basically, you want to do two things:

1) stimulate the clitoris in the way that will get the best reaction out of her. some girls like you rubbing over the hood (think on top of the clit opening). Some like it one the opening, some like it below. I would get two fingers (middle and ring) down there and slid up and down the slit until...

2) stimulate the vagina itself. If you get your fingers down and slide in (start with one) and get a little of her natural lube worked around everything gets more fun as it's slippery when wet. You're basic goal is to put pressure on the clit (it'll feel like a firm cylinder) and to keep moving that pressure back and forth or in a circular motion and to tease at other pleasure areas.

Women really have the upper hand in being pleased in bed. Imagine having at least 3 different erotic zones (clit, g-spot, the stretch of penetration), now you are trying to please at least 2 of them. If her g-spot is close to the front you can actually stimulate it while doing a circular motion with your fingers (think clit at top of circle, g-spot at bottom). But from experience only my current girl has her gspot this far forward (it's great).

Good luck,

RDP
Old 10-11-2010, 06:36 AM
Baron

i jam my foot into a girl and scream "LIKE IT?"

i also like to get naked and yell at my dogs.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Marquis

In your case you'll find that the most succesful way to finger yourself is to point a gun at your head and pull the trigger.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Knight

Send a message via MSN to Meowgie Send a message via Skype™ to Meowgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy420 View Post
i can't wait for some ladies to talk about touching themselves i love sexy ladies ps i am single
Lmfao Nice one.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Regular

Thanked 1,340 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: how do you finger yourself

It may sound odd, but use a technique similar to petting a dog or a cat.

No, I don't mean scratch aimlessly at her vagina until something happens. Petting an animal is a mix of figuring out what the animal responds well to and using situation-specific variations on fairly standard techniques. Say you're stroking a new cat and scratch behind its ears. You vary what you do a little until suddenly it kicks its head back and starts purring. Bingo, something that works. So now say you're manipulating a new vagina and using your fingers to rub up and down the lips or something. Vary your pressure and speed and motion until you get a moan or a bucking of the hips or whatever which tells you you're doing a good job. Watch her carefully. Learn how she reacts when she likes something. Once you've figured out what goes down well (also, ask; it's a great shortcut), you can start to internalize it and do it without thinking, and then you're golden. Once I figured this vary-and-observe approach, both my cat and the girl I was with at the time became much happier. No, I don't think about animals when fingering a girl.

Generally, take it slow, tease and withdraw, mix a bit of tongue in there whenever you can, figure out what she likes when she orgasms and figure out new things to try. A set technique isn't the way to approach it.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Cool Re: how do you finger yourself

I just yell "Brace yourself!".

Does the job.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Wealthy Merchant

So why all post im this epic fail thread? Tryin to make something outta zoklet even with the retards? That bored?

Just curious...
Old 10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Acolyte

Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,251 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople

You're going to have to post pics of you lifting someone from their vagina calatron.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:00 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

ITT : No one knows what they're talking about.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Troutzenberg

Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,152 Posts

Last edited by CountBlah; 07-30-2012 at 03:50 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Headspin (10-12-2010)
Old 10-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins View Post
I ignored people who said you were a fucking retard.........................until i read that.
And you are narrow minded in thinking he's a retard instead of making a valid point

But maybe you only had sex with vanilla girls (though i assume you had none at all this life)
Ohw and if your a chick, that you don't like it doesn't mean other don't practically beg to get it done to them
Old 10-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Troutzenberg

Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,152 Posts

Last edited by CountBlah; 07-30-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:56 PM
serious busniess

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins View Post
I ignored people who said you were a fucking retard.........................until i read that.
As darkeasterbunny pointed out it isn't something you do to every girl. It's something that works out well for me because I generally don't fuck vanilla girls.

Goes back to the point that has been made a few times already: it depends on the girl.

Don't knock something because your limited experience excludes such a thing.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Regular

Quote:
I've had some interesting results with picking women up by their vaginas as silly as it sounds.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:38 PM
serious busniess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rocker View Post
You need a life and to not take things so literally.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Regular

Quote:
You need a life and to not take things so literally.
Paint the picture then man, you havent done such a good job so far.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 PM
serious busniess

Quote:
Paint the picture then man, you havent done such a good job so far.
It involves one of these;

Use your imagination.

But seriously, when you have your fingers in her(2 or 3) you put them all the way in, curve your palm over her her vagina and lift. You're just briefly lifting her ass off the bed. It puts a lot of pressure on the g-spot and reminds them who is boss.

Again, I don't do this to every girl but the ones I've done it to are impressed and find it pleasurable. These girls are generally very submissive though.

A bit more clear now?
Old 10-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Duke

With my fist.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Duke

Old 10-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Regular

Quote:
I've had some interesting results with picking women up by their vaginas as silly as it sounds.

Quote:
But seriously, when you have your fingers in her(2 or 3) you put them all the way in, curve your palm over her her vagina and lift. You're just briefly lifting her ass off the bed. It puts a lot of pressure on the g-spot and reminds them who is boss.

Again, I don't do this to every girl but the ones I've done it to are impressed and find it pleasurable. These girls are generally very submissive though.

A bit more clear now?

No, I dont really get how we got from 'as silly as it sounds' picking women up from vaginas to the fact of life that when women are enjoying something they rock their hips, lift them, the lot.

For your lack of real knowledge you display on how womens bodies respond to sexual stimulus, you are trying to pass off any old rubbish.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:47 PM
New Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPtotse View Post
i jam my foot into a girl and scream "LIKE IT?"

i also like to get naked and yell at my dogs.
AHAHAHA finally there is someone out there that shares my interest lol
Old 10-11-2010, 07:52 PM
serious busniess

Quote:
No, I dont really get how we got from 'as silly as it sounds' picking women up from vaginas to the fact of life that when women are enjoying something they rock their hips, lift them, the lot.

For your lack of real knowledge you display on how womens bodies respond to sexual stimulus, you are trying to pass off any old rubbish.
I bet you could never imagine a woman finding it erotic to get slapped in the face, tied up or whipped.

Step out of society's comfort zone for a minute.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Headspin (10-12-2010)
Old 10-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Regular

Quote:
I bet
You lost.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Serf

I see no one has yet mentioned the importance of having your nails well trimmed before attempting this.

So, consider it mentioned.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Cool Re: how do you finger yourself

$ finger SHODAN
Old 10-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Archduke

Send a message via AIM to Headspin Send a message via Skype™ to Headspin

Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNKydM4hZRI
Old 10-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Cat Fucker

Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopie Cushion View Post
Cool! Someone should try this and tell us if it works.
“Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.” - Carl Jung