Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 10-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Duke

Send a message via AIM to Om Namah Shivaya
Default Re: Why It Is Wise to Worship a Woman

Thanks for the article, ate.

A lot of scared people in here....they seemed scared that they will turn gay or something? I don't know..I can't really understand what they are trying to say. Something along the lines of "NO. MEN ARE BETTER. BUT I'M NOT GAY"
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Nachismo (10-15-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Mai View Post
You're so full of shit the only thing you get is constipation.
I can accept criticism but it's void of any point therefore worthless. You have nothing intelligent to offer to refute my point. Criticism = FAIL.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Red Baron of WWIII

Thanked 5,202 Times in 3,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLita View Post
I can accept criticism but it's void of any point therefore worthless. You have nothing intelligent to offer to refute my point. Criticism = FAIL.
You offered shit, and you got shit in return. Don't be MAD now.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Mai View Post
You offered shit, and you got shit in return. Don't be MAD now.
I'm not mad. That's why you failed. I made an intelligent, two paragraph commentary on the subject. You did not comment on the subject at all. Still fail.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Red Baron of WWIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLita View Post
I made an intelligent, two paragraph commentary on the subject.
It was two paragraphs, but it wasn't anywhere near intelligent. You're just a fugly cunt who can't get any cock.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Wealthy Merchant

You don't know me. Nor I, you. Let's keep it that way.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Red Baron of WWIII

Well let's get to know each other then.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMagiNation View Post
Would you all rather worship a man? Do you want to fawn over sweaty muscles & testosterone laden sweat, sucking off the cock of submission in order for a quick fix of power?
2 words buddy:

FUCK YES.

Watch what you say, jesus I just had to clean off my keyboard again. Gettin me all hot and shit.

No but in all seriousness you guys piss me off. Its a strange thing for a man to go into the woods and lie in the sun these days. Or the beach. You treat aloneness like its death when its your basic reality. It doesnt sicken me until I have to deal with it in society, day in, day out and being married is almost like a social requirement these days and no one wants to be "that guy". Get real. If you cant be content with the shirt on your back and sword at your side (if youre smart enough to even own one) then youre not a real man in my eyes. Relations with people are a great thing, but everytime I read this possessive shit it really does scare me.

Last edited by -Fuck-; 10-14-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,041 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flux Capacitard View Post
"Wah wah, you're an immature and damaged troll who just doesn't know anything. When you ascend to MY level of thinking, then you'll know I was right all along."
If this produces a balance for you, then so be it, but I doubt the planet as a whole will resonate with that.

Quote:
Like I said before, if you're unable to function as a human being without pairing up and using someone else as an emotional crutch, then you're still a cripple in my book.
Which is why you could read the article and figure out what it's really about. What you're talking about is an imbalance, and no one gains from that.

Quote:
What he actually advocates is denying your own inner self in favor of worshipping what is not and never will be pure or even equal. His ideas are the embodiment of weakness. They are and should be sickening to any self-assured man of character.
He's saying don't worship in an imbalanced manner, that is, if you like women, give them the respect they deserve, again, if you consider that imbalanced, that is fine. It's simply unlikely that you'll end up anywhere buck sick and discouraged if you think you can lead a fulfilling live living for only yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fuck- View Post
Lmao.... more sexual possessiveness bullshit.
It's not about having on or another, it's about being a part of something mutual, like all life is.

This simply takes that sexual energy/situation that most people flip out about and need, want, or take for themselves, and converts it into something a bit more elegant. Whether you're energetic, spiritual, religious, or purely physical, it's about a balance, and not about "having" something, but maintaining something.

Thus the maintenance goes beyond just the physical level, beyond just when the person is there, the idea is that it's for all female, and all bodies. This article is just one slice of the pie, so to speak.

As is this life and all life experiences therein.

Quote:
if youre ever in a situation at a job or whatever where 99 women all want you as their own and you have to reject every single one of them, if you ever grow the balls to have a reason to actually push sexually clingy whores (yes sorry they make themselves out to be that way) away from you for a higher purpose, without explaining it to them, long term or temporarily, you'll understand why.
Heh, and when you overcome fear of abandonment, or rejection yourself, you'll be able to accept all of them.

No, this does not mean 37 kids.

Quote:
In other words: People like the guy in this article go gay when their chick divorces them. Seen it too many times.
Chances are, if it were to happen, they would both see it coming 9 miles away, because that is simply how it is when two people are open to each other.

With that said, there wouldn't be pain in the way an imbalanced relationship would come to the end, with one person clinging to the other.

Quote:
But mate... a woman won't divorce you and take everything you own if you lick the shit off the bottom of her shoes and let her prop her weary legs up on your back while you scrub the floor! She'll probably still be off fucking other men behind your back, naturally, but she won't divorce a perfectly good house bitch.
Right, because you read the article. And your brainz is sooo big.

Quote:
That is completely irrelevant.

You don't even need to worship someone that you know, sheer devotion is all the is necessary. Woman is absolutely essential to opening up the heart.
It is the other half. It is a set of stages to perform your best on, it is a series of initiations to realize your mortality, your humanity, and your emotional and spiritual nature through. (INCLUDING PHYSICALITY!)

Quote:
The sexuality of it at all is completely secondary, this is a psychological process.
Yes, unless of course, you are one giant penis/vagina, you haven't activated your brain passed the physical/sexual circuits, you are in fear of going beyond, you have nothing more to offer, physicality is all that your life represents/you are aware of, you have sex with every person you meet.

The idea is, you don't, because that's what it's about, because we're all diverse and we are literally split down to the dual, and in that way, we must learn both sides of the equation to find the balance and go the distance, in life or death, relationship or "philosophy"/understanding. (capability!..healing much? Yourself? Others?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChrome View Post
Yo man ate, da fuck poppin'?
The p's.

Quote:
No really, what the hell? I remember some topic of yours from some time ago in which we basically agreed about freedom and seeking self-improvement and here you offer me a speech saying that anything is divine and sacred and the best thing to do is to find the balance in that and all other essences
Fix't.

Quote:
You know how most women treat other women? They are complete bitches to each other. Gladly most does not mean everyone.
Fxt' 2.

Quote:
When men have conflicts it usually ends in a fight. Unless they have evolved passed that. In which case, well, they're simply choosing to make use of that aspect of their capability to bring about a balanced resolution to an imbalanced situation

Quote:
Yes, very primitive, but it's all very clear. When women have conflicts they can go on for years, they will scheme against each other like a nest of enraged vipers.
Hint: What is the solution? Destroying each other instantly? Total annihilation?

Or prolonged bitching and eventual insanity/emotional scarring?

Find the balance.

Quote:
How can you worship something, that is purely human
Name one thing that's purely human and doesn't experience life in a way that goes beyond JUST the physical.

Quote:
with everything that goes along with it - women can lie the same as men, women can cheat the same as men, women can hurt other the same as men. Why worship them then?
Why worship anything? Including yourself. Including a "God". Including a substance.

Quote:
This time, you overdid with the bullshit.
No such thing, and no such anti-thing. : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post

A lot of scared people in here....they seemed scared that they will turn gay or something? I don't know..I can't really understand what they are trying to say. Something along the lines of "NO. MEN ARE BETTER. BUT I'M NOT GAY"
Fear is the reason people turn away from a balance resolution, peace, or mutual co-existence.

Quote:
No but in all seriousness you guys piss me off. Its a strange thing for a man to go into the woods and lie in the sun these days. Or the beach.
What's the point, you think being with someone means you literally become one over night?

I'm not sure it ever happens like that.

Unless ... ( care to fill in? Anyone?)

Quote:
You treat aloneness like its death when its your basic reality.
I agree, and for others who don't.

A little hint:

EARTH IS ALONE.

So to speak.

There are others, we are never alone, but in this "period", "time", journey, trial, what have you, we are going through this to learn for ourselves. Only if the ball really starts to fall into that pit of endless shit will a special other decide to make the decision, and even then, you'd have to make the decision to allow for this, first. This would happen either consciously or subconsciously, by making this idea possible in your life. Possibly by helping others in just the same manner that you'd expect to be helped and treated.

Quote:
It doesnt sicken me until I have to deal with it in society, day in, day out and being married is almost like a social requirement these days and no one wants to be "that guy".
Little hint #42, What is marriage?

What isn't marriage, and what makes marriage, marriage?

Quote:
Get real. If you cant be content with the shirt on your back and sword at your side (if youre smart enough to even own one) then youre not a real man in my eyes.
Exactly, and after that.... : }

Quote:
Relations with people are a great thing, but everytime I read this possessive shit it really does scare me.
Meh, gotta get around to becoming part of the real society some day. Out of choice, or out of gradual evolution towards that which is a balance manner of living in a communal universe.

Also note: Blade of knowledge.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:57 PM
Baron

They should have provided evidence to back up their claim. LOL, but they didn't!
It's propaganda.

random humor
Old 10-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,398 Times in 990 Posts

I entered thread expecting the lulz and a witty punchline.

The lulz never came.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:39 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by komokazi View Post
I entered thread expecting the lulz and a witty punchline.

The lulz never came.
You shouldn't expect things.

random humor
Old 10-15-2010, 05:01 AM
Red Baron of WWIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ate View Post
If this produces a balance for you, then so be it, but I doubt the planet as a whole will resonate with that.

Which is why you could read the article and figure out what it's really about. What you're talking about is an imbalance, and no one gains from that.

He's saying don't worship in an imbalanced manner, that is, if you like women, give them the respect they deserve, again, if you consider that imbalanced, that is fine. It's simply unlikely that you'll end up anywhere buck sick and discouraged if you think you can lead a fulfilling live living for only yourself.

It's not about having on or another, it's about being a part of something mutual, like all life is.

This simply takes that sexual energy/situation that most people flip out about and need, want, or take for themselves, and converts it into something a bit more elegant. Whether you're energetic, spiritual, religious, or purely physical, it's about a balance, and not about "having" something, but maintaining something.

Thus the maintenance goes beyond just the physical level, beyond just when the person is there, the idea is that it's for all female, and all bodies. This article is just one slice of the pie, so to speak.

As is this life and all life experiences therein.

Heh, and when you overcome fear of abandonment, or rejection yourself, you'll be able to accept all of them.

Chances are, if it were to happen, they would both see it coming 9 miles away, because that is simply how it is when two people are open to each other.

With that said, there wouldn't be pain in the way an imbalanced relationship would come to the end, with one person clinging to the other.

Right, because you read the article. And your brainz is sooo big.

It is the other half. It is a set of stages to perform your best on, it is a series of initiations to realize your mortality, your humanity, and your emotional and spiritual nature through. (INCLUDING PHYSICALITY!)

Yes, unless of course, you are one giant penis/vagina, you haven't activated your brain passed the physical/sexual circuits, you are in fear of going beyond, you have nothing more to offer, physicality is all that your life represents/you are aware of, you have sex with every person you meet.

The idea is, you don't, because that's what it's about, because we're all diverse and we are literally split down to the dual, and in that way, we must learn both sides of the equation to find the balance and go the distance, in life or death, relationship or "philosophy"/understanding. (capability!..healing much? Yourself? Others?)

The p's.

Fix't.

Fxt' 2.

Hint: What is the solution? Destroying each other instantly? Total annihilation?

Or prolonged bitching and eventual insanity/emotional scarring?

Find the balance.

Name one thing that's purely human and doesn't experience life in a way that goes beyond JUST the physical.

Why worship anything? Including yourself. Including a "God". Including a substance.

No such thing, and no such anti-thing. : D

Fear is the reason people turn away from a balance resolution, peace, or mutual co-existence.

What's the point, you think being with someone means you literally become one over night?

I'm not sure it ever happens like that.

Unless ... ( care to fill in? Anyone?)

I agree, and for others who don't.

A little hint:

EARTH IS ALONE.

So to speak.

There are others, we are never alone, but in this "period", "time", journey, trial, what have you, we are going through this to learn for ourselves. Only if the ball really starts to fall into that pit of endless shit will a special other decide to make the decision, and even then, you'd have to make the decision to allow for this, first. This would happen either consciously or subconsciously, by making this idea possible in your life. Possibly by helping others in just the same manner that you'd expect to be helped and treated.

Little hint #42, What is marriage?

What isn't marriage, and what makes marriage, marriage?

Exactly, and after that.... : }

Meh, gotta get around to becoming part of the real society some day. Out of choice, or out of gradual evolution towards that which is a balance manner of living in a communal universe.

Also note: Blade of knowledge.
^this is considered spam and flooding
Figure-8 (10-25-2010)
Old 10-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Duke

Actually, quoting a really long (but thought out) response, but adding nothing constructive to it, is spam and flooding.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ate View Post

Oh my god. You are such a child its unbearable to answer you.

YES ATE, YOURE RIGHT. I BOW AT YOUR MASTERY OF USING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO PRETEND WOMEN ARENT WOLVES JUST LIKE MEN AND LUST NEVER GETS PEOPLE MURDERED ALL THE TIME. WORSHIP THE HIGH AND HOLY WIMMINZ.

Is that what you came here to hear? Ill just be the bigger man and shutup now. Everyone knows you just posted that article because you had an erection.

Hey ate, ever hear the story of the mother who burned her son to death meditating in his hut because he didnt go produce a grandchild for her? There's something deep in that.

The writer of this article is the type of guy who thinks it would be cool to be sexually harrassed. Not being pushed to nearly physically harming someone because they wont stop fucking with you. I think thats when your intellectualism, "fear of rejection" and "acceptance" go right out the fucking window.

Hey ate look I can pull one of your lines: Dont worry, ONE day youll learn

Last edited by -Fuck-; 10-15-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Baron

Send a message via MSN to Name's Taken
Grin Re: Why It Is Wise to Worship a Woman

This is why it is wise not to listen to anything an indian says.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Archduke

Send a message via AIM to Headspin Send a message via Skype™ to Headspin

Quote:

This is exactly it. Thanks ate, great timing as usual, now I can contemplate how to help my relationship grow even if it would be for her benefit. I'm still a bit closed off.
Figure-8 (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Count

This article seemed to me like a saddening testament to the state of the western societies mens manhood.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnecessary~surgery View Post
This article seemed to me like a saddening testament to the state of the western societies mens manhood.
Since when is it "unmanly" to love a woman?

so many people have their heads screwed on backwards
Old 10-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Count

Quote:
Since when is it "unmanly" to love a woman?

so many people have their heads screwed on backwards
It isnt. Its however very very unmanly and unwise to do what this article suggests.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Ugly Pile of Bones

Thanked 6,930 Times in 4,348 Posts

Women are people too, and like most people, if you want respect you have to earn it. No human deserves worship and even less deserve respect for no reason other than having tits and ass.

The rest of the thread is TLDR; ate trademark.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:54 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Actually, quoting a really long (but thought out) response, but adding nothing constructive to it, is spam and flooding.
It's not thought out. At least, he thinks it's thought out, as he's spewing it from his fingertips at a rate of knots, but really it's just a load of nonsensical bullshit. Like he never actually says anything real, it's all hazy bullshit that you can't even tell what the fuck he is trying to say.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:11 PM
Duke

think it out
Old 10-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Baron

Poor women. They're brainwashed into our society. To have either two options look pretty or be smart. As long as woman knows what's truly right they should be considered valuable, but who am I to say this? Women generally know whats up and want men to worship them. I know sometimes we give in, but all women do is manipulate guys. I know this sounds like a hasty generalization, but we can't tell what's going on within their heads.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:06 PM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,280 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterConflict View Post
To have either two options look pretty or be smart.
Beauty and intelligence are truly one in the same, we just have excessively skewed perceptions of beauty.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:29 AM
Baron

Here i was thinking i was so apathetic to posting that nothing could get me to login and i stomp by this pile of crap...

i probably have already insulted you for posting it before but here it goes again, you sick piece of shit

on second though, im not mad at you yourself but at the general idea of it
Old 12-21-2010, 05:32 AM
Count

Worship these nuts, hoss.