Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-26-2010, 12:43 AM
Doki66 Doki66 is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks: 283
Thanked 198 Times in 137 Posts
Default What drugs can you do on probation

What drugs can you do if you are on probation and get piss tested? Acid is obvious I would think shrooms are okay.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-26-2010, 12:49 AM
DeepWithinMyMind DeepWithinMyMind is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Narnia
Thanks: 19
Thanked 53 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doki66 View Post
What drugs can you do if you are on probation and get piss tested? Acid is obvious I would think shrooms are okay.
Shrooms and acid are both safe

The jwhs and other rc's. Though you may want to check this as i know the jwhs wont trip a false positive but im not sure on the others.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Spence_tron Spence_tron is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Thanks: 80
Thanked 140 Times in 99 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Kratom, most psychs, and synthetic cannabinoids are not tested for and effective.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-26-2010, 01:04 AM
DeepWithinMyMind DeepWithinMyMind is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Narnia
Thanks: 19
Thanked 53 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence_tron View Post
Kratom, most psychs, and synthetic cannabinoids are not tested for and effective.
Kratom will make you test positive for opiates.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-26-2010, 01:28 AM
Spence_tron Spence_tron is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Thanks: 80
Thanked 140 Times in 99 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepWithinMyMind View Post
Kratom will make you test positive for opiates.
Mitragynine is not an opiate or opioid. It is related to the yohimbe and ibogaine alkaloids. There is no false positive for any drug test due to kratom.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Intoxicated Shaman's Avatar
Intoxicated Shaman Intoxicated Shaman is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio: Where dreams go to die
Thanks: 224
Thanked 522 Times in 338 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

JWH, 2C-'s, and nitrous. Alcohol, don't forget alcohol.
__________________
With a gun stuck in your mouth and the barrel of the gun between your teeth, you can only talk in vowels.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-26-2010, 03:53 AM
J-Beth J-Beth is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

I believe the NIDA 5 (or w/e the fuck the common drug tests is) when testing for narcotics, only tests for opiates also know as "the the natural opiates", not synthetic ones or opioids.

But really it depends on what test, and how many "confirmation tests" (or more in depth tests they are willing to do). To be totally safe I would stay away from it.

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2999 kind of explains what I'm talking about.

Also,
http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=8 mentions the five drugs tested for in the common drug test and then some others in a common extended drug test.

Best way to find out what drugs you can do is to find out what kind of test you are taking. I guess you could ask, or do some research.

Good Luck.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:18 AM
irock80z irock80z is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: power kingdom, new york
Thanks: 39
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Beth View Post
I believe the NIDA 5 (or w/e the fuck the common drug tests is) when testing for narcotics, only tests for opiates also know as "the the natural opiates", not synthetic ones or opioids.

But really it depends on what test, and how many "confirmation tests" (or more in depth tests they are willing to do). To be totally safe I would stay away from it.

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2999 kind of explains what I'm talking about.

Also,
http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=8 mentions the five drugs tested for in the common drug test and then some others in a common extended drug test.

Best way to find out what drugs you can do is to find out what kind of test you are taking. I guess you could ask, or do some research.

Good Luck.
I was gonna mention this. My bestfriend use to sniff lines of oxy in the parking lot of probation and then run in and pass his drug test. But oxy addiction runs rampit in my town so they eventually started whiipin out the oxycodone test on everyone and now half my friends are either in jail or transitional housing. Basically what im sayin is there's plenty of shit u can get away with but your always taking a risk and playing with your freedom.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:21 AM
virgil caine's Avatar
virgil caine virgil caine is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: TUPAC AND BIGGIE
Thanks: 545
Thanked 342 Times in 250 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

drugs that are perscribed to you
__________________
Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy - Sir Winston Churchill
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:34 AM
purewhitepanda purewhitepanda is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 272
Thanked 348 Times in 278 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

LSD and also male feline cat urine.......
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:39 AM
irock80z irock80z is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: power kingdom, new york
Thanks: 39
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purewhitepanda View Post
LSD and also male feline cat urine.......
Oh yeah, definetly try cheesing
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:45 AM
beefymcmanstick's Avatar
beefymcmanstick beefymcmanstick is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In Jeff Hunters Ass
Thanks: 257
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

I heard that Spice shit wont show up on a drug test. They just made it illegal for business's to sell spice in the state of Idaho but its still legal to smoke it.
__________________
"Every second is heaven, even though its perfectly disguised as hell"-Micheal Larson
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:54 AM
purewhitepanda purewhitepanda is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 272
Thanked 348 Times in 278 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefymcmanstick View Post
i heard that spice shit wont show up on a drug test. They just made it illegal for business's to sell spice in the state of idaho but its still legal to smoke it.
thanks for the laugh, wat kind of fucked up drug law is that???and really why would they make that law in idaho of all places in the states, but oh ya i forgot you can still smoke the shit/just not buy it.....lmfao all the way to the pill cabinet...........:xd:
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-26-2010, 07:04 AM
Mutant Funk Drink's Avatar
Mutant Funk Drink Mutant Funk Drink is offline
Grand Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 3,027
Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,122 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Salvia divinorum.
__________________
Aristophanes once wrote, roughly translated; "Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-26-2010, 07:07 AM
beefymcmanstick's Avatar
beefymcmanstick beefymcmanstick is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In Jeff Hunters Ass
Thanks: 257
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purewhitepanda View Post
thanks for the laugh, wat kind of fucked up drug law is that???and really why would they make that law in idaho of all places in the states, but oh ya i forgot you can still smoke the shit/just not buy it.....lmfao all the way to the pill cabinet...........:xd:
Dude, Idaho is fucking retarded. I hate it here. They've even banned Head Shops across the whole state. So that means if I want a new piece,salvia, or spice I have to drive 45 minutes over to Spokane Washington to get them. They are practically just telling people to use Meth, there not really leaving any other options
__________________
"Every second is heaven, even though its perfectly disguised as hell"-Micheal Larson
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-26-2010, 07:28 AM
ilovechronic ilovechronic is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 734
Thanked 512 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepWithinMyMind View Post
Kratom will make you test positive for opiates.
no it wont. If you understood how drug tests worked you would know that the different variations of tests like the NIDA 5 or iirc NIDA 10 or 12? test for metabolites of common opiates and opioids and kratom has no common metabolites nor are it's metabolites structurally similar to any of these common opiates/opioid metabolites. Like spencetron said kratoms active metabolites are more structurally related to yohimbe and iboga/ibogaine than anything else. Which makes it HIGHLY unlikely it would cause a false positive for opiates/opioids.

The NIDA 5 may not test for semi synthetic opioids but the other one does. A full tox screen can detect a SHIT load of substances but it is expensive and usually done on the blood.

Last edited by ilovechronic; 10-26-2010 at 07:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-26-2010, 08:34 AM
CrazyMotherFucker CrazyMotherFucker is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 4
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

DXM shows up as positive for pcp and benzo's. so don't take it
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-26-2010, 05:20 PM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,279 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

nutmeg
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-26-2010, 05:46 PM
mksnowboarder's Avatar
mksnowboarder mksnowboarder is offline
The Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 759 Times in 542 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Usually, you'll only get a five panel test because of the cost. Mine test for cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, marijuana, and opiates (not opioid analgesics).

They can test you for anything, but will probably only give you a five panel, unless you're on drug court or something. Can't hurt to try asking what they test for; just don't seem sketchy and do it conversationally, as if you're actually interested in it.

You can still do plenty of drugs.

mike
__________________
"One thing my grandfather always told me: the Polish, they're very NICE people, but they're not very TOUGH people." -IWD
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Sick Boy (10-29-2010)
  #20  
Old 10-26-2010, 05:48 PM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,279 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Usually, you'll only get a five panel test because of the cost. Mine test for cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, marijuana, and opiates (not opioid analgesics).
???
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-26-2010, 05:52 PM
BungHole's Avatar
BungHole BungHole is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: south east africa
Thanks: 968
Thanked 998 Times in 745 Posts
Mad Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMotherFucker View Post
DXM shows up as positive for pcp and benzo's. so don't take it
No, it's a false pos for opiates, silly.
__________________
Becoming the best troll on this site one post at a time.
Sick of Zoklet? Searching for a new forum?---->http://www.beastforum.com/
"Jesus Christ why are you ok with an animal licking your nutsack?"-Darkhunter
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-26-2010, 05:53 PM
mksnowboarder's Avatar
mksnowboarder mksnowboarder is offline
The Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 759 Times in 542 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMagiNation View Post
???
They must have different metabolites. They are separate panels on the test, and amps do not show up as a positive for methamphetamine.

mike
__________________
"One thing my grandfather always told me: the Polish, they're very NICE people, but they're not very TOUGH people." -IWD
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:08 PM
irock80z irock80z is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: power kingdom, new york
Thanks: 39
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksnowboarder View Post
They must have different metabolites. They are separate panels on the test, and amps do not show up as a positive for methamphetamine.

mike

Yeah the opiate part of the test only test for morphine (morphine, heroin, and codein)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:41 PM
mksnowboarder's Avatar
mksnowboarder mksnowboarder is offline
The Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 759 Times in 542 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

He was talking about amp/m amp, but yeah, opiates on a test does not include opioid analgesics like hydros, oxy, etc.

mike
__________________
"One thing my grandfather always told me: the Polish, they're very NICE people, but they're not very TOUGH people." -IWD
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
RIPtotse (10-28-2010)
  #25  
Old 10-27-2010, 12:20 AM
purewhitepanda purewhitepanda is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 272
Thanked 348 Times in 278 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMotherFucker View Post
DXM shows up as positive for pcp and benzo's. so don't take it
That's bullshit and someone needs to take that down from the erowid vault, cuz I know for a fact that it doesn't come up as a positive for pcp and benzo's.....The only thing it did was cause false positives and there not the same as a positive result and that info about that is also out dated by many,many,many, and more many years far far ago....The new testing lab equipment has eliminated that from happening and if you try to play that card when you test dirty, they'll just laugh in your face followed by some words that you don't want to hear.....
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-27-2010, 02:38 AM
DeepWithinMyMind DeepWithinMyMind is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Narnia
Thanks: 19
Thanked 53 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechronic View Post
no it wont. If you understood how drug tests worked you would know that the different variations of tests like the NIDA 5 or iirc NIDA 10 or 12? test for metabolites of common opiates and opioids and kratom has no common metabolites nor are it's metabolites structurally similar to any of these common opiates/opioid metabolites. Like spencetron said kratoms active metabolites are more structurally related to yohimbe and iboga/ibogaine than anything else. Which makes it HIGHLY unlikely it would cause a false positive for opiates/opioids.

The NIDA 5 may not test for semi synthetic opioids but the other one does. A full tox screen can detect a SHIT load of substances but it is expensive and usually done on the blood.
I was wrong I admit it.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-27-2010, 06:25 AM
CrazyMotherFucker CrazyMotherFucker is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 4
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purewhitepanda View Post
That's bullshit and someone needs to take that down from the erowid vault, cuz I know for a fact that it doesn't come up as a positive for pcp and benzo's.....The only thing it did was cause false positives and there not the same as a positive result and that info about that is also out dated by many,many,many, and more many years far far ago....The new testing lab equipment has eliminated that from happening and if you try to play that card when you test dirty, they'll just laugh in your face followed by some words that you don't want to hear.....
hey, I speak from experience you know. I made a thread about this.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=66167
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-27-2010, 12:08 PM
chavo84 chavo84 is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

I would just take everything I could find and let my probation officer tell me what I'm not allowed to do anymore
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-27-2010, 04:14 PM
BungHole's Avatar
BungHole BungHole is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: south east africa
Thanks: 968
Thanked 998 Times in 745 Posts
Mad Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMotherFucker View Post
hey, I speak from experience you know. I made a thread about this.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=66167
So... You're experienced in making threads about drug tests?

I too have experience. I took DXM and saw the opiate panel give a false pos on a UA. So did another person in rehab with me. I've also seen the PCP tests give a false positive from absolutely nothing. The methadone tests too. Some of the tests trip very easily.
__________________
Becoming the best troll on this site one post at a time.
Sick of Zoklet? Searching for a new forum?---->http://www.beastforum.com/
"Jesus Christ why are you ok with an animal licking your nutsack?"-Darkhunter
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-28-2010, 05:34 PM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,279 Times in 2,270 Posts
Hypno-HAI Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BungHole View Post
So... You're experienced in making threads about drug tests?
spools of laughter flying from my mouth
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 10-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Travis Bickle Travis Bickle is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 134
Thanked 161 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Fuck probation. Just do your time.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-29-2010, 01:08 AM
purewhitepanda purewhitepanda is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 272
Thanked 348 Times in 278 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
Fuck probation. Just do your time.
Holy shizz mang that's fucking deep...I don't even know how to reply or even think I want to after hearing wat you suggested.....

I only have one question for you???How does it work???

Honestly though when you say just do your time. Do you mean by staying clean til probation is over or actually saying to tell the courts to fuck off and serve out your time??? I personally would rather stay clean or try to beat the system before I hand my ass over to them....One day or even hour in jail is to much wasted time spent.....
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Soupa Soupa is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: georgia
Thanks: 120
Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

cocaine, dmt. both get outta your system fast. plan it out though so you have time to get it out b4 your tests
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-29-2010, 02:35 AM
Envision Envision is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Rabbit Hole
Thanks: 78
Thanked 38 Times in 26 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BungHole View Post
No, it's a false pos for opiates, silly.
When I was 15 and on probation I did DXM nearly everyday and it never caused a false positive for anything. Some good ones you can get away with though are -

Soma
Ultram
Suboxone (They usually don't test for this with a standard 5 panel)
jwh
rcs
alcohol
dmt
Nicholas Cage is a damn fool
Salvia
Kratom
Acid

My last PO I had for my felony shit was cool as hell. Every time i'd visit him he'd say "Do you smoke weed?", I'd say no and he'd reply "Well I guess I won't test you for it then", and he never would.

Last edited by Envision; 10-29-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Travis Bickle Travis Bickle is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 134
Thanked 161 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purewhitepanda View Post
Holy shizz mang that's fucking deep...I don't even know how to reply or even think I want to after hearing wat you suggested.....

I only have one question for you???How does it work???

Honestly though when you say just do your time. Do you mean by staying clean til probation is over or actually saying to tell the courts to fuck off and serve out your time??? I personally would rather stay clean or try to beat the system before I hand my ass over to them....One day or even hour in jail is to much wasted time spent.....
I'm just telling him to take his time in jail. I know jail sucks, but what sucks more is having some asshole p.o. trying to find any reason to put you back in jail. I hate the psuedo-power they feel they have over an individual. And their stupid as hell. I went to see a p.o. a month ago for a pre-sentencing report, and he was spouting some shit about how his friend had a marijuana overdose and how he was bleeding out of his skin. I can't listen or respect that kind of stupidity. But I'm only gonna serve 68 days, I can do that time on my head.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
crazymike (11-07-2011)
  #36  
Old 10-29-2010, 03:31 AM
purewhitepanda purewhitepanda is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 272
Thanked 348 Times in 278 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
I'm just telling him to take his time in jail. I know jail sucks, but what sucks more is having some asshole p.o. trying to find any reason to put you back in jail. I hate the psuedo-power they feel they have over an individual. And their stupid as hell. I went to see a p.o. a month ago for a pre-sentencing report, and he was spouting some shit about how his friend had a marijuana overdose and how he was bleeding out of his skin. I can't listen or respect that kind of stupidity. But I'm only gonna serve 68 days, I can do that time on my head.
Ya 68 days doesn't sound bad at all compared to other prison terms that come to my mind, but serving a little sentence out just because you don't want to stay clean or deal with your p.o. + the courts bullshit just seems a little beat if you want my opinion. I look at it like this. If your locked up in county and not state prison, then most likely your going to stay clean and if your able to get drugs and i'm sure anyone is if they try, but there gonna cost way more then there worth and the amount you get is nothing to what your personal use was most likely going to be on the street and why would you want to sleep on a steel bed with a 1 inch thick mattress and no pillow, plus be away from family and friends.

Also on the street you'll have some freedom still at least to some degree other than the stupid little things that if you would just wait it out or play it smart then you could avoid loosing all your freedom....Going to jail isn't going to make the stupidity or bullshit go away....Fuck I seen more of it there then anywhere.....

Last edited by purewhitepanda; 10-29-2010 at 03:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-29-2010, 03:52 AM
Travis Bickle Travis Bickle is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 134
Thanked 161 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

You make very valid points. But I don't have a job, so where is the money gonna come from for court costs, plus substance abuse treatment, and pbts and drug tests? But in the end I've been on probation 3-4 times and it hasn't worked for me, I've violated multiple times and still had to go to jail. Kinda sounds like the op's situation, but he sounds more smarter.

Yeah you can get drugs in county, some dumbass crackhead was trying to get a light and smoke his crack which wasn't happening. So he decides he's just gonna snort it.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-29-2010, 04:11 AM
Corey Corey is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 321
Thanked 124 Times in 96 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

do some research on drugs that are out of your system, unless your on probation for theft or drugs you shouldn't be getting DT'd more than once a week...if its every wednesday you can drink on fridays and since alcohol is a 72 hour drug you'll be clean.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Twin Gats's Avatar
Twin Gats Twin Gats is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In front of a computer
Thanks: 426
Thanked 346 Times in 269 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

why the fuck would they penalize you for having alcohol in your blood?
__________________
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
-Hunter S. Thompson
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-29-2010, 04:28 AM
purewhitepanda purewhitepanda is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks: 272
Thanked 348 Times in 278 Posts
Default Re: What drugs can you do on probation

Shit when did alcohol stay in your system for 72hours. I always thought you were good after 24hours and that being the most I've heard anyone saying to wait before any drug test for booze....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
drugs, probation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Probation El Burro The Inhumane Condition 6 09-06-2010 01:54 AM
A bit more about my probation... Munch_Sr. Better Living Through Chemistry 35 10-24-2009 08:53 PM
Is anyone else on probation? refugee Bad Ideas 18 03-14-2009 10:13 AM
im on probation.. Your Local Crack Dealer Bat Country 7 03-03-2009 01:47 AM
probation giggling stoner Better Living Through Chemistry 4 01-22-2009 04:56 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.