Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Carved Outta Wood

Old 11-25-2010, 03:24 AM
Baron

Default I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my ass)

I've been having some pain right between my buttocks, slightly above the anus. It feels sore, and if I could describe the pain it would be mostly like a bruise.

I've landed on my ass and damaged my tailbone in the past, and this feels like it might be related, but this is lower than I remember my tailbone pain being and to further complicate things the sore tissue feels pretty soft with not much bone underneath. The day I felt the pain come on I had not been doing anything unusual except I started doing pullups again. Maybe it's possible that I had a cracked tailbone and made it worse by straining my spine or something?

I'm just a bit paranoid because I had a bad inflamed infection on my neck in the summer and it started off by feeling sore. Do I have an infected ass? Ass cancer?

No dick in ass jokes please.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:33 AM
Baron

Send a message via MSN to Metafire
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

What about highlighter in ass jokes?

But uh, on a more serious note. When I fractured my tailbone, the pain wasn't that low. It was more at about the top of your crack, slightly below the small of your back. Do you have a hemmorhoid or something?
Old 11-25-2010, 03:35 AM
Ugly Pile of Bones

Thanked 7,390 Times in 4,646 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Well at least HTS-Noob isn't the OP.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Count

it's probably nothing just take some ibuprofen and keep your mind on other things
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░TROLL░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Old 11-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Count

Did you get a dick in your ass?

maybe that could be the problem.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDMAN View Post
I've been having some pain right between my buttocks, slightly above the anus. It feels sore, and if I could describe the pain it would be mostly like a bruise.

I've landed on my ass and damaged my tailbone in the past, and this feels like it might be related, but this is lower than I remember my tailbone pain being and to further complicate things the sore tissue feels pretty soft with not much bone underneath. The day I felt the pain come on I had not been doing anything unusual except I started doing pullups again. Maybe it's possible that I had a cracked tailbone and made it worse by straining my spine or something?

I'm just a bit paranoid because I had a bad inflamed infection on my neck in the summer and it started off by feeling sore. Do I have an infected ass? Ass cancer?

No dick in ass jokes please.
It sounds to me like you could have an impacted anal gland
The old tricks have been rearranged

Engaged in crime I grasp my throat
Enraged my mind starts to smoke
Enforce a mental overload
Angry again, angry again, angry
Old 11-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Count

Send a message via ICQ to Bong McPuffin Send a message via AIM to Bong McPuffin Send a message via MSN to Bong McPuffin Send a message via Yahoo to Bong McPuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metafire View Post
What about highlighter in ass jokes?

But uh, on a more serious note. When I fractured my tailbone, the pain wasn't that low. It was more at about the top of your crack, slightly below the small of your back. Do you have a hemmorhoid or something?
(<------ HTS)

+

=

Old 11-29-2010, 11:22 PM
Baron

Hardman was getting pounded Hard. Man.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Regular

you've probably been anally violated; go to canada and get it fixed
Old 11-30-2010, 08:53 AM
New Arrival

Hello,

It sounds to me like you have a pilonidal cyst,it's a infected hair which have grown inwards and caused an infection.

look it up,at worst the cyst will grow inwards your buttocks and will result in a surgery where lots of tissue have to be removed if you don't visit a doctor before that of course.
In 8/10 if you remove tissue it will have to heal from the inside (means that it cannot be stitched up) and you will go to a nurse every other day to clean it up as it will leak.

Edit:this is how it will work,the area will be sore and you will eventually feel a lump - it could change color (almost like a grey bruise) and you will later not even be able to sit on a chair or sleep,if it doesn't "pop" at this stage you should go to a doctor and get it taken out.For some people it will pop and drain itself,even thought it won't disappear completely it won't grow and it won't feel sore but you could find this area bleeding from time to time.
I'm sorry to say but even if you get it taken out it got a high rate of bouncing back (it's very normal for this cyst to grow back again,several times)

Last edited by DerekA; 11-30-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 11-30-2010, 09:15 AM
Count

Send a message via MSN to TCO420

as soon as i read thread i was like inb4 hts
Old 11-30-2010, 09:25 AM
LongDickHipHopPerfection

Thanked 4,341 Times in 2,522 Posts

It can be a symptom of a lot of different, prostate colon and other digestive track issues, get it checked out. It could even be crohn's disease.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:23 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekA View Post
Hello,

It sounds to me like you have a pilonidal cyst,it's a infected hair which have grown inwards and caused an infection.

look it up,at worst the cyst will grow inwards your buttocks and will result in a surgery where lots of tissue have to be removed if you don't visit a doctor before that of course.
In 8/10 if you remove tissue it will have to heal from the inside (means that it cannot be stitched up) and you will go to a nurse every other day to clean it up as it will leak.

Edit:this is how it will work,the area will be sore and you will eventually feel a lump - it could change color (almost like a grey bruise) and you will later not even be able to sit on a chair or sleep,if it doesn't "pop" at this stage you should go to a doctor and get it taken out.For some people it will pop and drain itself,even thought it won't disappear completely it won't grow and it won't feel sore but you could find this area bleeding from time to time.
I'm sorry to say but even if you get it taken out it got a high rate of bouncing back (it's very normal for this cyst to grow back again,several times)

I think DerekA is right.. I had one of these once before and it started out just as you described it. I slipped and landed on my tailbone area and after a few days it got progressively more sore. Eventually I had a golfball sized lump at the base of my tailbone between the top of my ass crack... I had it surgically removed and my GOD it fucking hurt... Even with pain killers they don't do much because they have to give you the shot right into the cyst anyway...

Sometimes if you hit the right area it can trigger the virus that is sitting dormant. They are very common and very painful If you notice a lump growing there slowly you should see a doctor immediately before it gets huge like mine was and you can't even sit down...

After I had mine removed i had to lay on my stomach for a couple of days till it started to heal some.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to elf omg

hts is a sexy beast <------- relevant
Old 12-01-2010, 06:03 AM
Duke

Why that''s not relevant.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to elf omg

it's always relevant
Old 12-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Marquis

Thanked 1,089 Times in 671 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekA View Post
Hello,

It sounds to me like you have a pilonidal cyst,it's a infected hair which have grown inwards and caused an infection...
I was high as shit when I read this thread and I looked up pilonodal sinuses and freaked the fuck out. That is all.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Baron

It turned out to be a perirectal abscess. I started getting fever and extreme pain. The dickhead doctor I visited just gave me some weak antibiotics. It wasn't until today that I got another guy to drain it ( painful as shit) and a massive amount of infected fluid came out.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Regular

brootal
Old 12-02-2010, 03:26 AM
Mod yet Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDMAN View Post
It turned out to be a perirectal abscess. I started getting fever and extreme pain. The dickhead doctor I visited just gave me some weak antibiotics. It wasn't until today that I got another guy to drain it ( painful as shit) and a massive amount of infected fluid came out.
Damn, that's a week with butt pain up the wazoo.
glad it's getting resolved.