Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Carved Outta Wood

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-25-2010, 03:24 AM
HARDMAN HARDMAN is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hardtown, hardstate, hardnatio
Thanks: 27
Thanked 112 Times in 66 Posts
Default I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my ass)

I've been having some pain right between my buttocks, slightly above the anus. It feels sore, and if I could describe the pain it would be mostly like a bruise.

I've landed on my ass and damaged my tailbone in the past, and this feels like it might be related, but this is lower than I remember my tailbone pain being and to further complicate things the sore tissue feels pretty soft with not much bone underneath. The day I felt the pain come on I had not been doing anything unusual except I started doing pullups again. Maybe it's possible that I had a cracked tailbone and made it worse by straining my spine or something?

I'm just a bit paranoid because I had a bad inflamed infection on my neck in the summer and it started off by feeling sore. Do I have an infected ass? Ass cancer?

No dick in ass jokes please.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-25-2010, 03:33 AM
Metafire's Avatar
Metafire Metafire is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Thanks: 61
Thanked 158 Times in 102 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Metafire
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

What about highlighter in ass jokes?


But uh, on a more serious note. When I fractured my tailbone, the pain wasn't that low. It was more at about the top of your crack, slightly below the small of your back. Do you have a hemmorhoid or something?
__________________
AIDS is temporary. If you consider a lifetime short, of course.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-25-2010, 03:35 AM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,486
Thanked 7,390 Times in 4,646 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Well at least HTS-Noob isn't the OP.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-25-2010, 09:19 PM
coolguy420's Avatar
coolguy420 coolguy420 is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I AM NOT A TROLL
Thanks: 0
Thanked 323 Times in 240 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

it's probably nothing just take some ibuprofen and keep your mind on other things
__________________
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░I░ AM░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░NOT░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░A░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░TROLL░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Unnecessary~surgery's Avatar
Unnecessary~surgery Unnecessary~surgery is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the Spider's Web
Thanks: 3
Thanked 288 Times in 186 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Did you get a dick in your ass?

maybe that could be the problem.
__________________
I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-29-2010, 10:20 PM
upinsmoke's Avatar
upinsmoke upinsmoke is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanks: 9
Thanked 164 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDMAN View Post
I've been having some pain right between my buttocks, slightly above the anus. It feels sore, and if I could describe the pain it would be mostly like a bruise.

I've landed on my ass and damaged my tailbone in the past, and this feels like it might be related, but this is lower than I remember my tailbone pain being and to further complicate things the sore tissue feels pretty soft with not much bone underneath. The day I felt the pain come on I had not been doing anything unusual except I started doing pullups again. Maybe it's possible that I had a cracked tailbone and made it worse by straining my spine or something?

I'm just a bit paranoid because I had a bad inflamed infection on my neck in the summer and it started off by feeling sore. Do I have an infected ass? Ass cancer?

No dick in ass jokes please.
It sounds to me like you could have an impacted anal gland
__________________
And when the story takes a twist
If folds like a contortionist
Slight of hand and quick exchange
The old tricks have been rearranged

Engaged in crime I grasp my throat
Enraged my mind starts to smoke
Enforce a mental overload
Angry again, angry again, angry
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Bong McPuffin Bong McPuffin is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 184
Thanked 357 Times in 242 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Bong McPuffin Send a message via AIM to Bong McPuffin Send a message via MSN to Bong McPuffin Send a message via Yahoo to Bong McPuffin
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metafire View Post
What about highlighter in ass jokes?


But uh, on a more serious note. When I fractured my tailbone, the pain wasn't that low. It was more at about the top of your crack, slightly below the small of your back. Do you have a hemmorhoid or something?
(<------ HTS)

+



=

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-29-2010, 11:22 PM
FANDANGO FANDANGO is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanks: 204
Thanked 159 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Hardman was getting pounded Hard. Man.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Soupa Soupa is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: georgia
Thanks: 120
Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

you've probably been anally violated; go to canada and get it fixed
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-30-2010, 08:53 AM
DerekA DerekA is offline
New Arrival
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Hello,

It sounds to me like you have a pilonidal cyst,it's a infected hair which have grown inwards and caused an infection.

look it up,at worst the cyst will grow inwards your buttocks and will result in a surgery where lots of tissue have to be removed if you don't visit a doctor before that of course.
In 8/10 if you remove tissue it will have to heal from the inside (means that it cannot be stitched up) and you will go to a nurse every other day to clean it up as it will leak.

Edit:this is how it will work,the area will be sore and you will eventually feel a lump - it could change color (almost like a grey bruise) and you will later not even be able to sit on a chair or sleep,if it doesn't "pop" at this stage you should go to a doctor and get it taken out.For some people it will pop and drain itself,even thought it won't disappear completely it won't grow and it won't feel sore but you could find this area bleeding from time to time.
I'm sorry to say but even if you get it taken out it got a high rate of bouncing back (it's very normal for this cyst to grow back again,several times)


Last edited by DerekA; 11-30-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: spelling error
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:15 AM
TCO420's Avatar
TCO420 TCO420 is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Slumped allday
Thanks: 72
Thanked 79 Times in 73 Posts
Send a message via MSN to TCO420
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

as soon as i read thread i was like inb4 hts
__________________
When I'm high i see shit from birds eye view.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:25 AM
p6867's Avatar
p6867 p6867 is offline
LongDickHipHopPerfection
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: thizz or die
Thanks: 2,527
Thanked 4,341 Times in 2,522 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

It can be a symptom of a lot of different, prostate colon and other digestive track issues, get it checked out. It could even be crohn's disease.
__________________
You have read one of my posts. Congratulations, Zoklet user, on this daring decision to better yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-01-2010, 05:23 AM
Esponda13's Avatar
Esponda13 Esponda13 is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanks: 37
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekA View Post
Hello,

It sounds to me like you have a pilonidal cyst,it's a infected hair which have grown inwards and caused an infection.

look it up,at worst the cyst will grow inwards your buttocks and will result in a surgery where lots of tissue have to be removed if you don't visit a doctor before that of course.
In 8/10 if you remove tissue it will have to heal from the inside (means that it cannot be stitched up) and you will go to a nurse every other day to clean it up as it will leak.

Edit:this is how it will work,the area will be sore and you will eventually feel a lump - it could change color (almost like a grey bruise) and you will later not even be able to sit on a chair or sleep,if it doesn't "pop" at this stage you should go to a doctor and get it taken out.For some people it will pop and drain itself,even thought it won't disappear completely it won't grow and it won't feel sore but you could find this area bleeding from time to time.
I'm sorry to say but even if you get it taken out it got a high rate of bouncing back (it's very normal for this cyst to grow back again,several times)

I think DerekA is right.. I had one of these once before and it started out just as you described it. I slipped and landed on my tailbone area and after a few days it got progressively more sore. Eventually I had a golfball sized lump at the base of my tailbone between the top of my ass crack... I had it surgically removed and my GOD it fucking hurt... Even with pain killers they don't do much because they have to give you the shot right into the cyst anyway...

Sometimes if you hit the right area it can trigger the virus that is sitting dormant. They are very common and very painful If you notice a lump growing there slowly you should see a doctor immediately before it gets huge like mine was and you can't even sit down...

After I had mine removed i had to lay on my stomach for a couple of days till it started to heal some.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-01-2010, 05:29 AM
elf omg elf omg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :O
Thanks: 661
Thanked 586 Times in 409 Posts
Send a message via MSN to elf omg
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

hts is a sexy beast <------- relevant
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-01-2010, 06:03 AM
Twin Gats's Avatar
Twin Gats Twin Gats is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In front of a computer
Thanks: 426
Thanked 346 Times in 269 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Why that''s not relevant.
__________________
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
-Hunter S. Thompson
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-01-2010, 06:04 AM
elf omg elf omg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :O
Thanks: 661
Thanked 586 Times in 409 Posts
Send a message via MSN to elf omg
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

it's always relevant
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-01-2010, 07:10 PM
reggie_love's Avatar
reggie_love reggie_love is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gunsville, USA
Thanks: 875
Thanked 1,089 Times in 671 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekA View Post
Hello,

It sounds to me like you have a pilonidal cyst,it's a infected hair which have grown inwards and caused an infection...
I was high as shit when I read this thread and I looked up pilonodal sinuses and freaked the fuck out. That is all.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-02-2010, 01:49 AM
HARDMAN HARDMAN is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hardtown, hardstate, hardnatio
Thanks: 27
Thanked 112 Times in 66 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

It turned out to be a perirectal abscess. I started getting fever and extreme pain. The dickhead doctor I visited just gave me some weak antibiotics. It wasn't until today that I got another guy to drain it ( painful as shit) and a massive amount of infected fluid came out.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Soupa Soupa is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: georgia
Thanks: 120
Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

brootal
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-02-2010, 03:26 AM
HLC's Avatar
HLC HLC is offline
Mod yet Old School
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Metro New York
Thanks: 266
Thanked 299 Times in 252 Posts
Default Re: I think I broke my anus (but seriously, I think there's something wrong with my a

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDMAN View Post
It turned out to be a perirectal abscess. I started getting fever and extreme pain. The dickhead doctor I visited just gave me some weak antibiotics. It wasn't until today that I got another guy to drain it ( painful as shit) and a massive amount of infected fluid came out.
Damn, that's a week with butt pain up the wazoo.
glad it's getting resolved.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
anus, ass, broke, wrong

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anus Jesus of Nazareth Bat Country 7 08-20-2010 01:24 AM
my anus OmmEGGA The Trashcan 1 08-10-2010 05:52 PM
This came out of my anus. Paco LOL, Internet 52 04-25-2010 10:10 PM
anus gay butt sex plz? Stick2Herbs Love, Lust, and Relationships 23 02-16-2010 05:04 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.