Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Generally Speaking

Old 12-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Duke

Default Kill those bitches who accused assange of rape

They are obviously lying or at the very least beefing up their claim to get him in trouble. I think someone should be an hero and fucking waste those stupid hoes. Crying fake rape is an insult to real rape victims, and its just an evil thing to do. If I lived in Sweden, or anywhere near Sweden, I'd cut them up for sure. Well, maybe not, but I would encourage others to.

If they get killed, the charges against assange disappear (lol unless they charge him with murder). So if you live in Sweden it is your international duty to find those skanks and slit their throats. For the good of man kind.

Oh ya, and rape them first for the ironies of crying fake rape. Rape them, then slit their throats. God speed.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Count

Default Re: Kill those bitches who accused assange of rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor Ribs View Post
They are obviously lying or at the very least beefing up their claim to get him in trouble. I think someone should be an hero and fucking waste those stupid hoes. Crying fake rape is an insult to real rape victims, and its just an evil thing to do. If I lived in Sweden, or anywhere near Sweden, I'd cut them up for sure. Well, maybe not, but I would encourage others to.

If they get killed, the charges against assange disappear (lol unless they charge him with murder). So if you live in Sweden it is your international duty to find those skanks and slit their throats. For the good of man kind.

Oh ya, and rape them first for the ironies of crying fake rape. Rape them, then slit their throats. God speed.
umad.jpg
Old 12-16-2010, 11:23 PM
Regular

:youmad:
Old 12-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Regular

If he really did rape them everyone would think they were lying anyway because they'd just assume the girls were lying on behalf of the US government.

Kind of like the whole holocaust thing. A lot of people think it's impossible for jews to do evil things because they've been taught that jews are victims. No surprise that Assange sucks Israel's cock.

I'd say he very well may have raped them, but who cares whether he did or didn't? Both Israel's government and the US government are evil fart huffers. And Assange is a zionist lackey.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:34 AM
"Al"

Thanked 1,429 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Black God View Post
Kind of like the whole holocaust thing. A lot of people think it's impossible for jews to do evil things because they've been taught that jews are victims. No surprise that Assange sucks Israel's cock.
I have an X Jewish fiance... Word of advice never go Jewish... they're fuckin evil.

Al
Old 12-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,178 Times in 2,084 Posts

I am with you, OP.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:16 AM
Baron

Basically from what i've read

he was messing around with girls, and just didn't stop so it was willing. Also there's 3 cases from 2 different women, one whom allowed herself to be raped on a monday, then on a day later on in the week - what rape victim chills with the predator again?
Old 12-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Peasant

Send a message via AIM to betterthanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Basically from what i've read

he was messing around with girls, and just didn't stop so it was willing. Also there's 3 cases from 2 different women, one whom allowed herself to be raped on a monday, then on a day later on in the week - what rape victim chills with the predator again?
it happens.. more than people would think. some hope for the best in others just to be screwed over again. but of course why not hate the victim..is it easier?