Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Science > Flasks and Beakers

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-08-2011, 04:08 PM
[AngelOfDeath] [AngelOfDeath] is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Is there a mg:ml ratio that I could use so that I could more effectively make use of these drugs? I know that Adderall is 1/4 l-amphetamine so it won't be the same as dex, but I can get either of them both in tablet form so I'd kind of like to know both.

Also, does dissolving them in water and then letting the water evaporate to get a more pure product really make a big difference in overall effects/duration/onset? (I'm planning to snort this by the way)

s'all I got.
  #2  
Old 01-08-2011, 04:18 PM
fuckbiscuit's Avatar
fuckbiscuit fuckbiscuit is offline
Mad Disrespectful
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Show me your dong, bro.
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,358 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Dex amp should be soluble as fuck, use 2-3ml.
__________________
Urine speaks louder than words
  #3  
Old 01-08-2011, 05:57 PM
The Happy Chemical The Happy Chemical is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 29
Thanked 71 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AngelOfDeath] View Post
Is there a mg:ml ratio that I could use so that I could more effectively make use of these drugs? I know that Adderall is 1/4 l-amphetamine so it won't be the same as dex, but I can get either of them both in tablet form so I'd kind of like to know both.

Also, does dissolving them in water and then letting the water evaporate to get a more pure product really make a big difference in overall effects/duration/onset? (I'm planning to snort this by the way)

s'all I got.
The levo isomer isn't the thing thats going to make the big difference in solubility against just the plain dextro. Its more that adderall is 4 different salts. It really doesn't make a big difference here, but the salt the chemicals in will make a bigger difference than the stereo isomer in physical properties. Not so much the case in biological chemical reactions though. Just something to keep in mind.

That said, like fuckbiscuit said, the active ingredients are soluble as hell. You could dissolve in water and filter and it'd get purer, sure. You better do a whole prescription at once or something, though. The percent lost in cleaning it up versus the yield of cleaner product won't be worth it otherwise, and neither will the time if you don't just do it once right.

Its still not going to be that much cleaner, though. Probably still be orange or pink depending on the brand of IR. Did I mention you probably shouldn't even bother if they're XR?

I'd just say eat them, plug them, or do a bit of homework and find out what you'd need to do for a proper extraction. If I remember, its not very difficult, but I still don't think its worth the effort. Whatever you do, you should save your nose some sorrow and not snort them. Fuck that, you're grown, snort em if you want, just go easy on the schnozz. Maybe snort a few then go look into extracting the rest.
  #4  
Old 01-08-2011, 08:32 PM
[AngelOfDeath] [AngelOfDeath] is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

I also forgot to mention that I have Dexedrine spansules (generic, not brand name sadly) not Dex IRs which is part of the reason why I wanted to know if the water evap. would defeat the crushed up beads of dex.

So do you think that 15-20ml of water will work for 60mgs of addy?
  #5  
Old 01-08-2011, 08:41 PM
fuckbiscuit's Avatar
fuckbiscuit fuckbiscuit is offline
Mad Disrespectful
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Show me your dong, bro.
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,358 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AngelOfDeath] View Post
I also forgot to mention that I have Dexedrine spansules (generic, not brand name sadly) not Dex IRs which is part of the reason why I wanted to know if the water evap. would defeat the crushed up beads of dex.

So do you think that 15-20ml of water will work for 60mgs of addy?
Don't be an idiot and shoot L-amp, there is no need. Just shoot the HCL salt with a couple ml tap water and cook it, stop fucking your veins up.
__________________
Urine speaks louder than words
  #6  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:06 PM
[AngelOfDeath] [AngelOfDeath] is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

I never had any intentions to shoot either of them. Sadly, where I live there is no access to needles and buying online isn't an option either.
  #7  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:08 PM
fuckbiscuit's Avatar
fuckbiscuit fuckbiscuit is offline
Mad Disrespectful
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Show me your dong, bro.
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,358 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit
Thumbs Up Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AngelOfDeath] View Post
I never had any intentions to shoot either of them. Sadly, where I live there is no access to needles and buying online isn't an option either.
If you're american, you can get rigs from wallgreens.
__________________
Urine speaks louder than words
  #8  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:25 PM
mksnowboarder's Avatar
mksnowboarder mksnowboarder is offline
The Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 759 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

They're fully soluble. 60mg should dissolve in 1ml easy.

Dissolving and evaporating only makes sense if you add in filtering between.

mike
__________________
"One thing my grandfather always told me: the Polish, they're very NICE people, but they're not very TOUGH people." -IWD
  #9  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:26 PM
fuckbiscuit's Avatar
fuckbiscuit fuckbiscuit is offline
Mad Disrespectful
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Show me your dong, bro.
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,358 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksnowboarder View Post
They're fully soluble. 60mg should dissolve in 1ml easy.

Dissolving and evaporating only makes sense if you add in filtering between.

mike
You're not including binders, 200mg+
__________________
Urine speaks louder than words
  #10  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:31 PM
mksnowboarder's Avatar
mksnowboarder mksnowboarder is offline
The Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 759 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckbiscuit View Post
You're not including binders, 200mg+
Are most binders water soluble?

If so, I guess it depends on what preparation he has, but I've dissolved two addy 30mg XRs in a single syringe worth of water easy.

mike
__________________
"One thing my grandfather always told me: the Polish, they're very NICE people, but they're not very TOUGH people." -IWD
  #11  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:34 PM
fuckbiscuit's Avatar
fuckbiscuit fuckbiscuit is offline
Mad Disrespectful
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Show me your dong, bro.
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,358 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksnowboarder View Post
Are most binders water soluble?

If so, I guess it depends on what preparation he has, but I've dissolved two addy 30mg XRs in a single syringe worth of water easy.

mike
Corn starch isn't, which thickens the shot, it'll also have titanium dioxide in it.
__________________
Urine speaks louder than words
  #12  
Old 01-08-2011, 10:16 PM
panthrax's Avatar
panthrax panthrax is offline
Bringer of Evil
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks: 1,231
Thanked 1,915 Times in 977 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

A quick search indicated the following inactive ingredients in Adderall. If you want to individually look up their solubility, it would better aid you in your quest.

IR:

LACTITOL
COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE
LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE
PREGELATINIZED STARCH

XR:

hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
methacrylic acid copolymer
opadry beige
sugar spheres
talc
triethyl citrate
__________________
"Begone! ye mocker; even though ye laugh in my honour ye shall laugh not long: for when you are suffering know that I have forsaken you."
- Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis.

http://www.panthraxnation.host.sk | Get Addicted.
  #13  
Old 01-08-2011, 10:47 PM
[AngelOfDeath] [AngelOfDeath] is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

If my 10 minute study on the binders used in government funded speed is correct then the only substance besides d-amphetamine that I should have in the filtered solution is Lactitol with the IRs.

interesting little tidbit of info here:
Quote:
In the treatment of constipation, lactitol monohydrate is given in an initial dose of 20 g daily as a single dose with the morning or evening meal, subsequently adjusted to produce one stool daily. A dose of 10 g daily may be sufficient for many patients. Doses should be mixed with food or liquid, and 1 to 2 glasses of liquid should be drunk with the meal. Lactitol is a permitted sweetener in foods.
So adderall has laxatives in it. everybody, run and tell your friends!

http://laxativedrugs.com/index.php/medications/lactitol
  #14  
Old 01-11-2011, 01:22 PM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,284 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

fuck, I read this as "supply of adderall/dexedrine in water" and then I realized, you know, there probably is a lot of amphetamine in tap water.
  #15  
Old 01-14-2011, 06:07 PM
[AngelOfDeath] [AngelOfDeath] is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

how long should I wait for it to dissolve, and do I need to stir the solution before I get ready to filter it? I'm guessing warm water works best...but I don't know.

I plan on snorting the end result, but is it REALLY worth it going to all this trouble? I know that 60-90mgs of addy IR is a metric shit-ton of powder (most of it binders), but I'm afraid if I dissolve and evap. it there will barely be anything left to rail.
  #16  
Old 02-04-2011, 03:28 AM
[AngelOfDeath] [AngelOfDeath] is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

sorry to bring back a dead thread but I figured that this was related enough with my first question that it could be put in this one.

I've decided to try the Isopropyl alcohol extraction method, but I only have 70% iso available, do you think that the water in the solution will interfere with the extraction process?

here's the process mentioned above for reference:

1. Dissolve said dextroamphetamine in alcohol. Many of the binders in dextroamphetamine are not soluble in alcohol. However, they may be soluble in water: use the highest proof alcohol one could get (Everclear) or use high-percentage Isopropyl alcohol. Make sure to stir well and don't use lots of liquid (You're going to have to evaporate it off. One's extraction should be liquid (not a paste).)

2. Drain the liquid through coffee filters several times. My dog likes to do it until the liquid is nearly colorless (maybe 3x or 4x through filters).

3. Place filtered liquid in pyrex baking dish. Place in 350 degree (F) oven with the door propped open (this helps water/alcohol vapor escape).

4. Check every 10 minutes or so until liquid has evaporated. It may look like there's nothing left in the baking dish. Don't panic! That's a sign that your extraction worked and all the fillers got filtered out. To reassure yourself that everything's not gone, brush your finger lightly over the bottom of the dish. Feel some stickiness/roughness? That's the good stuff.

5. Once all the liquid is gone (you can't see any when you tilt the baking dish and nothing' s running/pooling on the surface), take the dish out of the oven and turn the oven off.

6. Let the dish cool until you can hold it safely.

7. Get a razor blade (a paint scraper that uses razor blades with a handle is much safer and easier to use than a bare blade) start scraping the bottom of the pan. You should see white crystals start as you scrape. Success!

8. When you finish scraping the bottom of the baking dish and have made a pile of crystals dump them carefully onto something that will catch all the flakes (aluminum foil or wax paper works well).

9. Utilize the resulting substance as you see fit (within applicable local laws, of course).
  #17  
Old 02-12-2011, 05:12 AM
zombo.com's Avatar
zombo.com zombo.com is offline
is baked
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1,053
Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

moved per OP's request.
__________________
I blaspheme your commandments, to provoke and enjoy your bark, your teeth grinding! -ao spare, anathema of zos. [url]http://hermetic.com/spare/anathema.html[/url]
  #18  
Old 08-25-2012, 10:06 AM
'Ed Rush's Avatar
'Ed Rush 'Ed Rush is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Seattle
Thanks: 758
Thanked 698 Times in 506 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

What is going on in this threads guys?
__________________
Bill Buford quotes (showing 1-16 of 16)“Food made by hand is an act of defiance and runs contrary to everything in our modernity.Find it; eat it; it will go. It has been around for millennia. Now it is evanescent, like a season.” ― Bill Buford.
  #19  
Old 01-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Schplew's Avatar
Schplew Schplew is offline
Lovable Resident Shitposter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manitoba
Thanks: 972
Thanked 1,213 Times in 917 Posts
Default Re: solubility of Adderall/Dexedrine in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AngelOfDeath] View Post
sorry to bring back a dead thread but I figured that this was related enough with my first question that it could be put in this one.

I've decided to try the Isopropyl alcohol extraction method, but I only have 70% iso available, do you think that the water in the solution will interfere with the extraction process?

here's the process mentioned above for reference:

1. Dissolve said dextroamphetamine in alcohol. Many of the binders in dextroamphetamine are not soluble in alcohol. However, they may be soluble in water: use the highest proof alcohol one could get (Everclear) or use high-percentage Isopropyl alcohol. Make sure to stir well and don't use lots of liquid (You're going to have to evaporate it off. One's extraction should be liquid (not a paste).)

2. Drain the liquid through coffee filters several times. My dog likes to do it until the liquid is nearly colorless (maybe 3x or 4x through filters).

3. Place filtered liquid in pyrex baking dish. Place in 350 degree (F) oven with the door propped open (this helps water/alcohol vapor escape).

4. Check every 10 minutes or so until liquid has evaporated. It may look like there's nothing left in the baking dish. Don't panic! That's a sign that your extraction worked and all the fillers got filtered out. To reassure yourself that everything's not gone, brush your finger lightly over the bottom of the dish. Feel some stickiness/roughness? That's the good stuff.

5. Once all the liquid is gone (you can't see any when you tilt the baking dish and nothing' s running/pooling on the surface), take the dish out of the oven and turn the oven off.

6. Let the dish cool until you can hold it safely.

7. Get a razor blade (a paint scraper that uses razor blades with a handle is much safer and easier to use than a bare blade) start scraping the bottom of the pan. You should see white crystals start as you scrape. Success!

8. When you finish scraping the bottom of the baking dish and have made a pile of crystals dump them carefully onto something that will catch all the flakes (aluminum foil or wax paper works well).

9. Utilize the resulting substance as you see fit (within applicable local laws, of course).
bump
__________________
twenty bag, twenty back, steal it, scud attack, killas, scuuuuuudddddd
 

Bookmarks

Tags
adderall or dexedrine, solubility, water

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
solubility of 2C-E in distilled water Midnight Sun Better Living Through Chemistry 6 03-03-2011 05:31 PM
Dexedrine Vs Adderall [AngelOfDeath] Neurons & Needles 15 08-26-2010 12:44 AM
Solubility of Sugar in Water Problem 023 Math, Science, and Engineering 2 04-22-2010 12:21 AM
Meth water solubility? Rizzo in a box Better Living Through Chemistry 11 01-26-2010 09:43 PM
Dexedrine vs Adderall Angry Blue Bird of Death Better Living Through Chemistry 16 09-25-2009 09:04 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.