Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Strange Daze Strange Daze is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Thanks: 26
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default Alprazolam Potentiation

I want to get the most out of my stuff and I've been looking around for methods. So far what I've found is that if you take something to inhibit cytochrome P450 enzymes you will allow the drug to be active longer.
My question is that if I combine grapefruit juice and tagamet and take a 2mg bar on no tolerance will that put me in a coma, or will it just make it last a long time?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Case Sensitive Case Sensitive is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 122 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

crack a beer and smoke a joint
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-14-2011, 03:48 AM
Gun Lover Gun Lover is offline
Broodingly Rational
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: FL
Thanks: 1,935
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,908 Posts
Grin Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Daze View Post
I want to get the most out of my stuff and I've been looking around for methods. So far what I've found is that if you take something to inhibit cytochrome P450 enzymes you will allow the drug to be active longer.
My question is that if I combine grapefruit juice and tagamet and take a 2mg bar on no tolerance will that put me in a coma, or will it just make it last a long time?
Unless I'm completely retarded, inhibition of cytochrome P450 will not increase peak plasma levels. On top of this, benzodiazepines are extremely hard to kill yourself with. You certainly won't go into a coma from 2mg alprazolam, I'm sure of this. You'll be fine: the drug is there in the same amount, but it will stay active for longer due to cytochrome P450 inhibition (the enzyme will take longer to break the drug down into inactive molecules).

I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable about enzymes and drug-potentiating enzyme inhibition as N0 W4RN1NG, maybe he'll stop by and redirect you to one of his relevant posts on the subject.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-14-2011, 05:31 AM
chavo84 chavo84 is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

2mg no tolerance = sleepy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-14-2011, 05:33 AM
DestroyedMatter DestroyedMatter is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: A Black Hole
Thanks: 72
Thanked 245 Times in 142 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DestroyedMatter Send a message via Yahoo to DestroyedMatter
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case Sensitive View Post
crack a beer and smoke a joint
as simple as this
__________________
No matter what DestroyedMatter is all that matters.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-14-2011, 05:49 AM
AdMech AdMech is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Medrengard
Thanks: 622
Thanked 655 Times in 449 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

You can also take a Tums if you're going to eat it.
__________________
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein;
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-14-2011, 06:17 AM
N0 W4RN1NG's Avatar
N0 W4RN1NG N0 W4RN1NG is offline
Lab Rat
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: East Coast
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 575 Times in 340 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
Unless I'm completely retarded, inhibition of cytochrome P450 will not increase peak plasma levels. On top of this, benzodiazepines are extremely hard to kill yourself with. You certainly won't go into a coma from 2mg alprazolam, I'm sure of this. You'll be fine: the drug is there in the same amount, but it will stay active for longer due to cytochrome P450 inhibition (the enzyme will take longer to break the drug down into inactive molecules).

I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable about enzymes and drug-potentiating enzyme inhibition as N0 W4RN1NG, maybe he'll stop by and redirect you to one of his relevant posts on the subject.
Hey man, I'm no expert on the subject, I've just done my fair share of research

But yeah you're right, inhibiting CYP3A4, the enzyme most responsible for alprazolam's demise, will not significantly increase peak plasma levels. (although in theory it *should* still increase them, as a result of decreased first-pass metabolism) But it will make your xanax last significantly longer!

White grapefruit juice and Tagamet will definitely make 2mg of xanax own you. Drink\eat your potentiators around a half hour beforehand.

As Gun Lover pointed out, it's not easy to kill yourself with nothing but benzos.

For reference, with no benzo tolerance, 2mg alprazolam on it's own *will* make me pass out unless I'm doing some strong stims.

Oh yeah, the whole cracking brews\lighting joints is very solid advice too.

Don't overdo it on the alcohol!!!
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
madbones (01-17-2011), Piles of Crack (01-14-2011)
  #8  
Old 01-14-2011, 07:10 AM
Gun Lover Gun Lover is offline
Broodingly Rational
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: FL
Thanks: 1,935
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,908 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
Hey man, I'm no expert on the subject, I've just done my fair share of research
Wish I had all your knowledge on the subject; I've not yet memorized everything you have to teach. Honestly, ever since you posted your original opiate potentiating formula all those years ago, you've been virtually my only reference for that useful knowledge.

Heh, back then on totse, I was lurking (as usual, I did for years) and distinctly remember you posting a wall of Goatse in some shitty thread in SG. I was real young at the time and it was probably only the second or third time that I'd gotten a glimpse of the red vortex. That post was significant because it was the first time I was forcefully exposed to shock images for any extended period of time (I kept quickly scrolling, but there were just moar and moar ).

Ahh, nostalgia

Quote:
For reference, with no benzo tolerance, 2mg alprazolam on it's own *will* make me pass out unless I'm doing some strong stims.

Oh yeah, the whole cracking brews\lighting joints is very solid advice too.

Don't overdo it on the alcohol!!!
QFT. 2mg kicked my ass; I slept for 16 hours and was hung over the entire next day.

OP, follow this guy's advice. He's OG BLTC and knows what the fuck he's talking about
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-14-2011, 07:29 AM
AdMech AdMech is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Medrengard
Thanks: 622
Thanked 655 Times in 449 Posts
Grin Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
White grapefruit juice and Tagamet will definitely make 2mg of xanax own you. Drink\eat your potentiators around a half hour beforehand.
Tums isn't just for opioids.

Quote:
Don't overdo it on the alcohol!!!
QFT on this too. Alcohol is an easy way to turn a nice clean Xanax buzz into dirty amnesia.
__________________
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein;
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Piles of Crack's Avatar
Piles of Crack Piles of Crack is online now
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Skid row
Thanks: 5,126
Thanked 5,379 Times in 3,452 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

If you can avoid it, don't smoke cigarettes prior to or after taking your Xanax; nicotine tends to reduce the duration of Xanax, which for most people only lasts for about 2 hours at the most, anyways.

However, if the smoking can't be helped, taking the Tagamet as has been instructed will basically cancel out the nicotine's interference.

If I'm not smoking and I take 400 mg of Tagamet about half an hour before eating Xanax, I can get a good 3-4 hours out of one good dose. Mind you, a "good dose" for me would almost certainly cause you to blackout, shit yourself, lose your wallet and wake up in a strange bed with a tranny sleeping next to you.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
N0 W4RN1NG (01-14-2011)
  #11  
Old 01-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger's Avatar
Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger is offline
Goin' hamburger
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 1,903
Thanked 3,700 Times in 1,922 Posts
Mad Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

I can't take much xanax or I'll do stupid shit like cut my hair and steal the neighbors lawn ornaments.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-14-2011, 01:57 PM
ComradeAsh's Avatar
ComradeAsh ComradeAsh is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Antipodes
Thanks: 530
Thanked 517 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

You assholes are ruining it for people who like to use it off label for knocking our asses to sleep.

Temazepam makes me groggy
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Strange Daze Strange Daze is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Thanks: 26
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

1:22
2mg Alprazolam administered sublinguily for approximately 5 minuts then swallowed the rest with grapefruit juice. 200mg cimetidine taken approximately 30 minutes prior, and I had a glass of grapefruit juice roughly 5 hours ago.
1:40
I've been shaking the past twenty minutes, I suppose out of excitement (or the 300mg caffeine I took the past 3 hours)? Either way, I eagerly await this promised blanket of comfort.
2:00
Well, I feel uncoordinated. My anxiety levels have certainly dropped, yet I still feel overly coherent.
2:10
Getting sleepy, less coordinated. Inhibitions decreased significantly. However I am making every effort to keep my grammar straight.

Retrospect
Well after this point I remember stumbling around my house forgetting why I had just walked into each room respectively, and I knew I was going to need to sleep ASAP. I recall having vivid dreams but I forgot them as soon as I realized I was awake. Today, at 1:30PM I feel a positive afterglow but nothing significant as far as intoxication is concerned.

Next time I plan on taking 400mg cimetidine 45 mins prior with grapefruit juice and dosing 1 mg, waiting one hour and redosing 1mg (if needed).
FOR SCIENCE!

Last edited by Strange Daze; 01-14-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-14-2011, 06:34 PM
Gun Lover Gun Lover is offline
Broodingly Rational
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: FL
Thanks: 1,935
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,908 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Daze View Post
1:22
2mg Alprazolam administered sublinguily for approximately 5 minuts then swallowed the rest with grapefruit juice. 200mg cimetidine taken approximately 30 minutes prior, and I had a glass of grapefruit juice roughly 5 hours ago.
1:40
I've been shaking the past twenty minutes, I suppose out of excitement (or the 300mg caffeine I took the past 3 hours)? Either way, I eagerly await this promised blanket of comfort.
2:00
Well, I feel uncoordinated. My anxiety levels have certainly dropped, yet I still feel overly coherent.
2:10
Getting sleepy, less coordinated. Inhibitions decreased significantly. However I am making every effort to keep my grammar straight.

Retrospect
Well after this point I remember stumbling around my house forgetting why I had just walked into each room respectively, and I knew I was going to need to sleep ASAP. I recall having vivid dreams but I forgot them as soon as I realized I was awake. Today, at 1:30PM I feel a positive afterglow but nothing significant as far as intoxication is concerned.

Next time I plan on taking 400mg cimetidine 45 mins prior with grapefruit juice and dosing 1 mg, waiting one hour and redosing 1mg (if needed).
FOR SCIENCE!
Good to hear. Also, I don't know what kind of grapefruit juice you used. Just remember that it's the white grapefruit juice that you want

Have fun with your benzos and report back with the ensuing lulz.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-14-2011, 07:29 PM
chavo84 chavo84 is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
Good to hear. Also, I don't know what kind of grapefruit juice you used. Just remember that it's the white grapefruit juice that you want

Have fun with your benzos and report back with the ensuing lulz.
where did you read this I always used the ruby red?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-14-2011, 09:38 PM
N0 W4RN1NG's Avatar
N0 W4RN1NG N0 W4RN1NG is offline
Lab Rat
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: East Coast
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 575 Times in 340 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
...I distinctly remember you posting a wall of Goatse in some shitty thread in SG. I was real young at the time and it was probably only the second or third time that I'd gotten a glimpse of the red vortex. That post was significant because it was the first time I was forcefully exposed to shock images for any extended period of time (I kept quickly scrolling, but there were just moar and moar )



But on the for real status, I never spammed any SG threads with goatse; there was a time when somebody *looks at distortion =P* made an account with my name, but with a 'O' in place of the '0' or something, and impersonated me for a good while before I caught on. This particular incident you're referring to is probably a result.

Hey man it's really cool to know other people are benefiting from my hedonism, thanks for that. And I don't know if I'm OG BLTC, but this coming March will mark my 6th year in the temple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger View Post
I can't take much xanax or I'll do stupid shit like cut my hair and steal the neighbors lawn ornaments.
Dude, my friend once cut his hair on ambien and had to go to work the next day! It was a disaster lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo84 View Post
where did you read this I always used the ruby red?
Then you've been fucking the pooch, White grapefruit juice (from concentrate! You want the cheap shit!) is way stronger. =p

Ruby Red will work, but

1. Ruby Red grapefruit juice is often only like 30% juice because they sweeten the shit out of it, but a quick label check can help you avoid this kind of thing.

2. White grapefruit juice contains significantly more of the compounds bergamottin\6,7 dihidroxybergamottin, which are the active compounds responsible for CYP3A4 enzyme inhibition. Interestingly enough, studies have shown that the 'from concentrate' juices contain more of the compounds than their freshly-squeezed equivalents. I believe this was attributed to the compounds being relatively abundant in the rind.

@AdMech, when using white grapefruit juice, tums aren't as important because the juice itself has an alkaline effect on the GI tract. I suppose tums couldn't hurt that much though! (Unless you take too many and your stomach starts secreting HCl to counter)

Last edited by N0 W4RN1NG; 01-14-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-14-2011, 09:44 PM
JC Denton's Avatar
JC Denton JC Denton is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,156
Thanked 1,200 Times in 878 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Nicotine doesn't affect alprazolam breakdown at all, it's the hydrocarbons in cigarettes that do it.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
N0 W4RN1NG (01-14-2011), Piles of Crack (01-15-2011)
  #18  
Old 01-14-2011, 09:57 PM
The Risen Ghost of Hitler's Avatar
The Risen Ghost of Hitler The Risen Ghost of Hitler is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nooks and crannies.
Thanks: 171
Thanked 602 Times in 367 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

I can't remember the last time I had a handful of xanax to play with. [PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR OR SHARE ILLICIT DRUG SOURCES, THIS IS YOUR ONLY INFORMAL WARNING]
__________________
Fly talkin' sky walkin' like a ninja.

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 01-15-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-14-2011, 09:58 PM
N0 W4RN1NG's Avatar
N0 W4RN1NG N0 W4RN1NG is offline
Lab Rat
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: East Coast
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 575 Times in 340 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMr_duckO View Post
Nicotine doesn't affect alprazolam breakdown at all, it's the hydrocarbons in cigarettes that do it.
Is that so? Aren't there hydrocarbons in weed smoke too?


EDIT: Spirit of Jazz, look into etizolam\phenazepam...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-14-2011, 10:09 PM
JC Denton's Avatar
JC Denton JC Denton is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,156
Thanked 1,200 Times in 878 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
Is that so? Aren't there hydrocarbons in weed smoke too?


EDIT: Spirit of Jazz, look into etizolam\phenazepam...
Probably not as much... but weed tends to overpower benzo's anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-14-2011, 10:09 PM
AdMech AdMech is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Medrengard
Thanks: 622
Thanked 655 Times in 449 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
@AdMech, when using white grapefruit juice, tums aren't as important because the juice itself has an alkaline effect on the GI tract. I suppose tums couldn't hurt that much though! (Unless you take too many and your stomach starts secreting HCl to counter)
I remember you posting about this, but I can't remember the reasoning. I'm a little unsure, because I've read online not to drink any citrus juice before taking Xanax. Or maybe it was about opioids. Either way, why would they say that unless it reduced effectiveness?
__________________
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein;
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 PM
JC Denton's Avatar
JC Denton JC Denton is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,156
Thanked 1,200 Times in 878 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Grapefruit juice is better for diazepam and opiates. Cimetidine (tagamet) is much better for other benzos including xanax.

Some guy did the math: 600mh Tagamet/Cimtidine - 30 minutes beforehand 1mg of alprazolam becomes 1.75mh. So it's like +150%
mg

Last edited by JC Denton; 01-14-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Charles Manson (01-14-2011)
  #23  
Old 01-14-2011, 10:40 PM
N0 W4RN1NG's Avatar
N0 W4RN1NG N0 W4RN1NG is offline
Lab Rat
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: East Coast
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 575 Times in 340 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdMech View Post
I remember you posting about this, but I can't remember the reasoning. I'm a little unsure, because I've read online not to drink any citrus juice before taking Xanax. Or maybe it was about opioids. Either way, why would they say that unless it reduced effectiveness?
It's on xanax, but they warn you not to take grapefruit products...because they *enhance* effectiveness...

They don't want granny getting high on accident after the early bird special.

Most citrus juices are acidic, for whatever reason, white grapefruit turns base inside the gut. Which brings me to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMr_duckO View Post
Grapefruit juice is better for diazepam and opiates. Cimetidine (tagamet) is much better for other benzos including xanax.

Some guy did the math: 600mh Tagamet/Cimtidine - 30 minutes beforehand 1mg of alprazolam becomes 1.75mh. So it's like +150%
mg
Grapefruit juice is equally good for xanax and diazepam, as is cimetidine.

Alprazolam[xanax] goes under extensive metabolization via CYP3A4, which happens to be the only enzyme white grapefruit juice works on. I personally find the best results from combining WGFJ + Cimetidine[which works on many enzymes, one of which is also CYP3A4], but why say WGFJ is less effective for xanax?

EDIT: But those numbers you gave are great, it's nice to have relative figures established on paper.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Charles Manson Charles Manson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: stockton, california
Thanks: 394
Thanked 373 Times in 300 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMr_duckO View Post
Grapefruit juice is better for diazepam and opiates.
This!!^^
Grapefruit never really worked with xanax for me, even fresh squeezed pink grapefruits didn't do anything noticable....
Grapefruit works best with Valium or Klonopin or Oxy IMO
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-14-2011, 10:45 PM
JC Denton's Avatar
JC Denton JC Denton is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,156
Thanked 1,200 Times in 878 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
It's on xanax, but they warn you not to take grapefruit products...because they *enhance* effectiveness...

They don't want granny getting high on accident after the early bird special.

Most citrus juices are acidic, for whatever reason, white grapefruit turns base inside the gut. Which brings me to:



Grapefruit juice is equally good for xanax and diazepam, as is cimetidine.

Alprazolam[xanax] goes under extensive metabolization via CYP3A4, which happens to be the only enzyme white grapefruit juice works on. I personally find the best results from combining WGFJ + Cimetidine[which works on many enzymes, one of which is also CYP3A4], but why say WGFJ is less effective for xanax?

EDIT: But those numbers you gave are great, it's nice to have relative figures established on paper.
I guess it's because xanax is already short lasting... and citric acid would make it break down even faster.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-14-2011, 10:45 PM
N0 W4RN1NG's Avatar
N0 W4RN1NG N0 W4RN1NG is offline
Lab Rat
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: East Coast
Thanks: 1,002
Thanked 575 Times in 340 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Manson View Post
This!!^^
Grapefruit never really worked with xanax for me, even fresh squeezed pink grapefruits didn't do anything noticable....
Grapefruit works best with Valium or Klonopin or Oxy IMO
I have made .5mg xanax get me very fucked up from 2 big glasses of WGFJ 45 minutes prior...

EDIT: Mr Duck, that's the whole thing. WGFJ has an overall *alkaline* effect in vivo...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-14-2011, 11:04 PM
AdMech AdMech is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Medrengard
Thanks: 622
Thanked 655 Times in 449 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
It's on xanax, but they warn you not to take grapefruit products...because they *enhance* effectiveness...
Yeah, I remember a thread on here where a guy was told that grapefruit juice would make his Xanax less effective, by a pharmacist. Total bullshit.

I've seen warnings about any citrus juice, though. Are you saying ONLY white grapefruit juice is alkaline in the GI tract? Can you remember why this should be so?
__________________
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein;
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger's Avatar
Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger is offline
Goin' hamburger
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 1,903
Thanked 3,700 Times in 1,922 Posts
Mad Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
Dude, my friend once cut his hair on ambien and had to go to work the next day! It was a disaster lmao.
Yeah I was drinking Jack at a party and popping a bunch of Xanax and I don't remember anything from that entire night. I woke up in my bed with a bunch of hair all over and a bunch of gnomes and windchimes on my floor from my neighbors yard.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-15-2011, 03:58 AM
Strange Daze Strange Daze is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Thanks: 26
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMr_duckO View Post
Grapefruit juice is better for diazepam and opiates. Cimetidine (tagamet) is much better for other benzos including xanax.

Some guy did the math: 600mh Tagamet/Cimtidine - 30 minutes beforehand 1mg of alprazolam becomes 1.75mh. So it's like +150%
mg
Wouldn't that be + 75%?
Good thing you didn't do the math
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Piles of Crack's Avatar
Piles of Crack Piles of Crack is online now
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Skid row
Thanks: 5,126
Thanked 5,379 Times in 3,452 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit Of Jazz View Post
If you're wondering, pinkmedicals(google it) gave me two batches of free samples in the past.
It's been a while since I've seen that name pop up, but intel that I received in the past claimed that [removed] would often bait people into trusting him/her by sending out free samples and then pocket the money once that person proceeded to make a larger purchase. That was like two years ago though, so maybe shit has changed.

I don't like to give any solid endorsements to anyone/anyplace right now because I recently discovered that one of my sources which I had great success with in the past and considered to be quite reliable has gone belly-up and is fucking people out of their money. I also haven't done business anywhere for about 2 months, so I can't vouch for any "recent" activity.

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 01-16-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-16-2011, 08:49 AM
The Risen Ghost of Hitler's Avatar
The Risen Ghost of Hitler The Risen Ghost of Hitler is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nooks and crannies.
Thanks: 171
Thanked 602 Times in 367 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PoC View Post
It's been a while since I've seen that name pop up, but intel that I received in the past claimed that [removed] would often bait people into trusting him/her by sending out free samples and then pocket the money once that person proceeded to make a larger purchase. That was like two years ago though, so maybe shit has changed.
I heard the same. I managed to get two lots of samples out of them(By claiming I never received the first one) and then never spoke to them again. I don't understand, if they have the product why rip people off? They'll make a lot more money actually providing people with what they want.
__________________
Fly talkin' sky walkin' like a ninja.

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 01-16-2011 at 08:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Piles of Crack's Avatar
Piles of Crack Piles of Crack is online now
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Skid row
Thanks: 5,126
Thanked 5,379 Times in 3,452 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Sorry LSD.

Anyways, as far as why someone would opt to fuck people out of their money for a one-time haul rather than be straight with them and establish an ongoing business relationship is because it tends to be so fucking easy for scammers to build-up a "reputation" for themselves by offering free samples which probably cost them less than $5, and once they've got some "fanfare" and are able to round up even a few people willing to spend $1,000+, all they gotta do is fucking split and then pose as a different vendor on some other site.

IOPs are getting a bit tight these days, AFAIK.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-17-2011, 04:41 AM
madbones madbones is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanks: 136
Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: Alprazolam Potentiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
White grapefruit juice and Tagamet will definitely make 2mg of xanax own you. Drink\eat your potentiators around a half hour beforehand.

As Gun Lover pointed out, it's not easy to kill yourself with nothing but benzos.

For reference, with no benzo tolerance, 2mg alprazolam on it's own *will* make me pass out unless I'm doing some strong stims.

Oh yeah, the whole cracking brews\lighting joints is very solid advice too.

Don't overdo it on the alcohol!!!
That's a perfect guide actually. That's almost as good as your opiate potentiation guide. I used that guide since back from totse. That guide actually helped me out alot whenever I was doing opiates like crazy haha.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
N0 W4RN1NG (01-17-2011)
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alprazolam, potentiation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Archived: N0 W4RN1NG's Opiate Potentiation Formula Thought Riot Better Living Through Chemistry 60 05-15-2011 05:07 AM
Codeine Dosing and Potentiation ThgeOtherButcher Better Living Through Chemistry 19 12-17-2010 01:41 PM
Mixin Carisoprodol and Alprazolam Anal Probe Deluxe Better Living Through Chemistry 7 06-05-2010 04:10 AM
Making the most of .25mg Alprazolam AcidTest Better Living Through Chemistry 24 12-26-2009 12:53 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.