Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > The Trading Pit

Old 11-10-2010, 02:19 AM
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Thanked 1,014 Times in 691 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Dose Me
Confused Novely ID Discussion Thread (ALL ID IDCHIEF DISCUSSION HERE)

UPDATE August 10 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDchief View Post
Dear customers
We are stopping the website and novelty id service.
Thank you for your support, we at the idchief want you to know we provided the very special service, that no other website can do. We just want let you know that if you find different website selling novelty id they will steal your money, or your information, to use it for the bad things. You can know that we have deleted everyones data and there are not any records.

We also want you to be smart and only use your novelty id for buying beer in movies, We do not like criminals and do not think we are bad people, we just try to help the poor student have some fun. Again thank you for your support and understanding.

any emails sent to us will get the automated responce, we do not want to steal money so we will honor the little orders that we have left so the email will let you know.
Any new orders from 8-10-2012 will NOT be processed do not send money as we will NOT take it you will need to get refunded from the place you send money from.
if you have ordered before 8-10-2012 and have not paid do not pay us as we will not make the order.

WE ARE SURE OTHER PEOPLE WILL TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AND SET UP WEBSITES REMEBER YOU WILL JUST LOSE YOUR MONEY DO NOT TRUST ANY NEW WEBSITES THAT YOU FIND

This thread will be for ALL ID CHIEF/ NOVELTY ID related discussion....

DO NOT make new threads asking questions about IDCheif or whatever...just talk about it in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDchief View Post
We respond with tracking here because we get so many emails about the same thing everyday if we took the time to give each one a different answer we would not have any time to make your products.

You people need to stop asking about tracking it has been said time and time again that the tracking system does not even work for the most part you may get 3 updates total from the time we ship it till the time you get it.

Just relax be patient and wait. If for some reason it has been a very long time I am saying over 20 days sense you got tracking and you did not get item then you need to email idchief@anonymousspeech.com and they will try to fix it for you.

Last edited by skygear; 08-10-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Serf

Default Re: Review of IDChief (with pics)

ah thanks for honest review.

Ya AZ is not the best we make but it works in every movie that I know has ever been filmed.

Thanks for pointing those things out I will have to take your advise and change a few things even though it is not really needed.
We also sell holograms cheapest and best quality only $200 for 300 holograms We also sell dmv stock blend cr80 cards that do not glow under black light....We also pay for talent have a template you want to show us and sell email us!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Banned

Those ids look pretty spot on to me.
The red rocks in the background are centered a little too much to the right,
but IDChief seems to be able to fix whatever the prognosis is....

My PA id came out perfect, just like IDChief said it would,
so i suggest anyone who wants one to get the PA id,
its just so fucking flawless, it gets all the bitches panties wet, and plus
you can do a cool NYC accent and act like an eastcoast cat,
then after you fuck a bitch she wont expect to be able to find you...
perfection!

LULZ....
stop flaming IDChief, hes a fucking badass,
it was your fault for grabbing one of his lesser requested states....

good job IDChief, looks like some more satisfied customers.
+2
Old 01-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Serf

you can dump the book here http://idchief.com/idbook/
We also sell holograms cheapest and best quality only $200 for 300 holograms We also sell dmv stock blend cr80 cards that do not glow under black light....We also pay for talent have a template you want to show us and sell email us!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:20 AM
Serf

your picture looks hard to work with. ID Chief did a superb job taking the background out.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:52 AM
New Arrival

Default Review of ID CHIEF

This is my full honest review of ID CHIEF.
  • I ordered my order via filling out the form.
  • I received an email about a day later saying they received my order and I got paying info.
  • I paid via Western Union, $300 for 3 people, 2 ids each person.
  • I received no response what so ever that they received the money.
  • I never was told if they were making the ids and sending them.
  • I never received a tracking number.
  • I emailed him many times asking questions because I was skeptical, and I got many 1-3 word responses that were meaningless.
  • On his website, due to Chinese New Years, shipping is postponed to 5-10 days. It came in 4 days of ordering.
  • I paid on January 10th, 2011. I received my package in the mail on January 14th, 2011.
  • The package was sent on January 12th, 2011. 2 Days after I ordered it, SPECTACULAR.
  • No trouble in the mail, came directly to my house.
  • All the ids were PERFECT.

Conclusion:

The whole situation was very sketchy and very non-informative. He kept me waiting and wondering where my $300 was going. I was SO PLEASED WITH MY IDS that all of the sketchiness literally means nothing. It was one of the best investments I have probably made in personal small goods. The IDS are absolutely perfect, (and did their JOB in several locations.) and I HIGHLY SUGGEST IDCHIEF to anyone. I was so skeptical at first because I am a very paranoid person, but it worked out absolutely perfect.

IDChief, thanks alot for the IDs, I hope you get a lot of business. You did a great job.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:31 PM
New Arrival

Default Re: Successful Merchants of Zoklet (MERCHANT REVIEWS INSIDE)

i made this profile jsut to give my input on id chief! my i.d came in the mail 5 days after i paid him the money from western union and its perfect! ive used it in liquorstores, gas stations, yet to use it in the club but psst if it wud pass in the LIQUOR STORE it will pass by some bouncer. omg im in love it and i admit, i was skeptical as fuck. i thought that i seriously lost 200 dollars, but when my package came i was ecstatic! i been on this site just looking for like months an was like alright...with my income tax money ima try it out. he even gave me a tracking number! thanks i.d chief!
Old 02-01-2011, 04:16 AM
New Arrival

Default ID Chief Transaction. Canceled and Interrogated moneygram?

So I just tried to buy from ID Chief, everything was going smoothly until I decided to call to check on the money i sent him and i found out it was on hold only to be questioned right after by a very suspicious man on the phone who claimed to be a supervisor or something like that from moneygram. He basically interrogated me asking me questions about the name i was sending money to and why. Caught of guard i did not know how to answer and i gave him vague answers until he said i was being suspicious and he was going to have to report me until i pretended that i was buying an iphone from him as i did not want to say Novelty ID or Fake ID. He then still suspicious of me (i could tell by his voice) told me he was refunding me my money and he couldn't let me complete the transaction and says that moneygram may not be used for illegal purposes or whatever... What the fuck?
Old 02-02-2011, 03:06 AM
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Thanked 1,014 Times in 691 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Dose Me
Default Re: IDChief/Novely ID Discussion (ALL ID IDCHIEF DISCUSSION HERE)

bump
Old 02-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Serf

bump.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:56 AM
New Arrival

Ok problem solved. I contacted idchief through email and i resent the money through western union and they gave me no problems what so ever and it looks like its been picked up. So now i wait for my novelty ID's.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:54 AM
Peasant

IDchief has been supplying high quality Novelty IDs and holograms replicating state seals. Over a handful of his packages have been seized at customs and at least one has possibly been used in a sting operation to bust a buyer.
He also has a very incriminating and public website, not to mention he has had hundreds (probably thousands) of patrons.

My guess is the FEDs are onto him. They probably placed an order or had acquired the WU payment information from a snitch (probably the one they busted), and had Western Union hold and interrogate all transaction to that name. Because, as we all know, Western Union cooperates with law enforcement, and as much is said on their web site.

Is IDchief going to be in trouble or "out of the game"?
Probably not. IDchief is safe from the US government and all he needs to do is modify his payment method.

I find it interesting that he is stirring up so much trouble.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:18 AM
New Arrival

i recently just placed an order on sunday for 3 id's all from the same state. i paid via moneygram on monday and was told that payment was received and that the id's would be delivered within 5-10 days. today, however, i emailed idchief requesting that the states for the id's be changed to pa and have not received a response yet. is there any possibility that these id's can be changed to pa or have they most likely already been shipped?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Serf

Would we ever be in trouble for buying the novelty ID for our movies?
Old 02-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Serf

I ordered holograms from him and paid with MoneyGram. Received them fast and with no delay. I highly doubt the feds care as they have more important things to seize, like drugs.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:41 PM
New Arrival

I placed an order monday morning and got the automated message how long will it take to get here i live in florida
Old 02-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Mud Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeid View Post
I ordered holograms from him and paid with MoneyGram. Received them fast and with no delay. I highly doubt the feds care as they have more important things to seize, like drugs.
http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S194...html?cat=10114

must care a little bit.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Regular

Anyone ordered recently? Like in the last two week?
Old 02-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydog View Post
LOL.

All i know is i got my pennsylvania ID no problem,

40 hours from the minute i ordered it.
I still use it everyday,
like yesterday, i used it to buy a beer, and line up some coke.
I really want to emphesize the coke.
I lined up some fucking coke.

The cards are sturdy, but if you bend them too much, a little air bubble starts to form inbetween the lamination and the card, which dosent happen with real ids

This is the only flaw i have seen so far....
Other than that my ID was amazing, and customer service was grade A
Old 02-02-2011, 08:18 PM
New Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrile View Post

Probably not. IDchief is safe from the US government and all he needs to do is modify his payment method.

ok, so yes im new here, but not new to the game.
anyway. so all that would be needed, for "all safe measures" to be taken would be :
a. possibly have idchief relocate his operation, to a new address in china.(but still stay in china)

b. then make a new fake id for himself, and wire to the new name. Although this name would have to be repeatedly changed now that he has heat. He should take all security measures possible, since you have no idea what kind of politics are going on behind the scenes, and its possible for the feds to just hand over the info to the chinese and they get him for the feds and then maybe in return the u.s. does sumthing for china.
(this is hypothetical+extreme)

c. Make sure his connections are encrytped.

d. change his phones and move the money(cause thats the only thing they really want)

e. be sure to wear gloves when handling and packaging our shipments as to not leave his prints.

f. o, and try to become a diplomat of china in the process. that would be sweet!!(not truly possible)

Also, guys to protect yourselves, request that idcheif delete all your emails after transaction. You do the same.

anybody wanna add on this?
Old 02-03-2011, 12:14 AM
New Arrival

so i actually got a response saying that he would request the state of my order to be changed. im not really sure if that actually guarantees anything or not but i guess ill find out sooner or later. the question now is how long can i expect to wait to receive my id now that it actually is chinese new year? its not so much impatience, its that i really need to know so i can try to plan receiving the package from the address it is being sent to. thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 12:34 AM
New Arrival

when cann i post ??
Old 02-03-2011, 12:36 AM
New Arrival

Id chief is a good man. I don't want to get him or me in trouble so I'm retracting this post

Last edited by matt12eagles; 02-12-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: security reasons
Old 02-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Serf

Owning a Novelty ID is legal. The only way you can get caught is buying alchohol or cigarettes with it underage..
Old 02-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
Owning a Novelty ID is legal. The only way you can get caught is buying alchohol or cigarettes with it underage..
The cops can charge you for having a fake id and not using it but they probably won't care.

http://www.abc.state.va.us/facts/fakeid.html
Old 02-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Serf

what if in their heart they know you're not 21, but the ID checks out. What happens then?
Old 02-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Peasant

Quote:
what if in their heart they know you're not 21, but the ID checks out. What happens then?
They usually will just sell you alcohol anyways because the ID is accurate. Alot of people look younger than they are.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Serf

okay thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Peasant

Quote:
This is true. But IDchiefs IDs aren't actually "Novelty". A Novelty ID would be something 100% not like the original. The fact that his ids look like the real deal and that state seals are being replicated on the ID or on the hologram make it a "fake id"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nshssoccer View Post
The cops can charge you for having a fake id and not using it but they probably won't care.

So if it is an actual Novelty ID your safe. But if its a Fake ID that you claim is novelty you can get into trouble.

Then again Novelty IDs will most likely get confiscated in these post Patriot Act times, even if you don't get into trouble.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nshssoccer View Post

and those are the laws in Virginia...diff states diff laws
Old 02-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrile View Post
IDchief has been supplying high quality Novelty IDs and holograms replicating state seals. Over a handful of his packages have been seized at customs and at least one has possibly been used in a sting operation to bust a buyer.
He also has a very incriminating and public website, not to mention he has had hundreds (probably thousands) of patrons.

My guess is the FEDs are onto him. They probably placed an order or had acquired the WU payment information from a snitch (probably the one they busted), and had Western Union hold and interrogate all transaction to that name. Because, as we all know, Western Union cooperates with law enforcement, and as much is said on their web site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydog View Post
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by tydunn93 View Post
i recently just placed an order on sunday for 3 id's all from the same state. i paid via moneygram on monday and was told that payment was received and that the id's would be delivered within 5-10 days. today, however, i emailed idchief requesting that the states for the id's be changed to pa and have not received a response yet. is there any possibility that these id's can be changed to pa or have they most likely already been shipped?
western union is always the way to go. moneygram are such tight asses
Old 02-04-2011, 01:38 AM
New Arrival

Whats up with NC my friend lives there and wanted to know what he could do with it. Hes 21 and lost his ID and wanted to know if it worked in the liquor store, He heard out of state ones don't work.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbod View Post
LOL

western union is always the way to go. moneygram are such tight asses
What do you mean?
Old 02-04-2011, 02:31 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Manson View Post
LOL.

The cards are sturdy, but if you bend them too much, a little air bubble starts to form inbetween the lamination and the card, which dosent happen with real ids

Actually that happened with my real ID. I don't remember if it went through the wash or something like that, but the outer layer of lamination is a little bit loose in the middle. It makes it look kinda sketchy but it's 100% real so whatever. This is in WI, i don't know if the ID's here are just cheap or something.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille19 View Post
What do you mean?
with moneygram they have alot more restrictions such as transaction limits. and a when transaction is over a certain amount they will issue you the person picking up the order with a check which than they have to go theough the hassle of goign to a cash checking place where all they look for is scammers and fraudsters which complicates a supposidly simple procedure. But with western union its simple, quick and easy. And also moneygram gets suspicious much more easily.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:05 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imalive View Post
Whats up with NC my friend lives there and wanted to know what he could do with it. Hes 21 and lost his ID and wanted to know if it worked in the liquor store, He heard out of state ones don't work.
dude the reality of it is this...and i reside in nc...people come from out of state all the time..of course out of state id's work..maybe not for years at the same spot..but you have to act like your supposed to be there..act like a scared lil mclovin and you are bound to be raising suspicion..
Old 02-04-2011, 05:42 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Manson View Post
LOL.

All i know is i got my pennsylvania ID no problem,

40 hours from the minute i ordered it.
I still use it everyday,
like yesterday, i used it to buy a beer, and line up some coke.
I really want to emphesize the coke.
I lined up some fucking coke.

Happend to my real ID
Old 02-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Serf

Send a message via AIM to ryanrb Send a message via Yahoo to ryanrb

does anyone know if idchief is closed during Chinese new year? me and 2 of my friends were wondering so we know how long to expect to wait before we place our order.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tydunn93 View Post
the question now is how long can i expect to wait to receive my id now that it actually is chinese new year?
I'm wondering that also.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Regular

How long do you think it'll take for it to come because it's Chinese new years? Anyone ever order while it was new years here?