Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 03-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Duke

Default Black pregnant bitch and mother choke out 71 year old Wal Mart greeter

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/29...est=latestnews

Fucking hilarious. Fucking retards. Elyria is kind of near where I live, it's a ghetto shit hole.
Hobbit (03-30-2011)
Old 03-30-2011, 07:23 AM
Archduke

Thanked 1,245 Times in 851 Posts
Default Re: Black pregnant bitch and mother choke out 71 year old Wal Mart greeter

Leave it to the niggers to always keep it classy.

ChronicBoom! (03-30-2011), Hobbit (03-30-2011)
Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 AM
Lady Killer

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Black pregnant bitch and mother choke out 71 year old Wal Mart greeter

this seems irrational. there has to be another side of the story, niggers dont just up and start choking senior citizens for no reason. unless someone is putting something into their feed pen.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Archduke

Sometimes a niggers natural instinct becomes niggerized, they just start stealing/breaking stuff like wild animals. It's a very serious physiological problem.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Hobbit (03-30-2011)
Old 03-30-2011, 08:37 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaurus View Post
this seems irrational. there has to be another side of the story, niggers dont just up and start choking senior citizens for no reason. unless someone is putting something into their feed pen.
Niggers attack without provocation all the time, it just doesn't make national news. How many of these videos have you seen of niggers chimping out in IHOP, McDonalds, the subway, the drive-thru, etc.
Hobbit (03-30-2011), Turd_Smasher (04-01-2011)
Old 03-30-2011, 08:53 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,473 Posts

Racism! DERP! SO FUNNY! HERP!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:02 AM
Malkavian

Thanked 5,604 Times in 3,669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr View Post
I'M A FAGGOT! DERP! COCK IN MY ASS! HERP!
post some more pictures of your face faggot
Old 03-30-2011, 09:06 AM
Count

Quote:
A 71-year-old greeter at an Ohio Walmart was choked by a pregnant woman and her mother, police said on Saturday.

The expectant mother also threatened to blow up the store, authorities said.

The ladies, Toni Duncan and her mother, Ashley Jackson, were at the super store in Elyria to visit the customer service desk, a police report stated.

When no one was on-hand to help them, the pair stormed out. They encountered the unidentified greeter at the door, and that's when things went off the rails.

The elderly man asked to see a receipt, according to witnesses.

Both women hurled curses and racial epithets at the man, police said, before 21-year-old Duncan allegedly struck him with a shopping cart and then choked him.

Police said Jackson, 49, threatened to punch the older man, then ran to the customer service desk and offered the same to a woman behind the counter, the police report said.

"I'm going to blow Walmart up!" she yelled at least three times, according to the police report.

Other workers intervened and the pair eventually left the store.

Police found Jackson and Duncan in the parking lot and questioned them. When asked if she threatened to blow up the Walmart, Jackson said, "Yeah, I did, I did, so there."

Duncan admitted choking the greeter, the police report said. Both women were charged with assault.
So, they got mad because they weren't being waited on immediately and began hurling racial epithets. Yet they will be treated differently than if a white had done the exact same thing. No hate crime charges, no justice department investigation. Racists... derp indeed, erorr
Old 03-30-2011, 09:11 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

You create the divide and promote the opposing culture they leech onto from birth. Our society is to blame as much as anything. If you were segregated and force fed a culture from childhood you'd probably turn into such a retard as well.

Plus I'am not going to take one idiot's scenario and call an entire race a bunch of niggers.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Malkavian

Quote:
You create the divide and promote the opposing culture they leech onto from birth. Our society is to blame as much as anything. If you were segregated and force fed a culture from childhood you'd probably turn into such a retard as well.
So what's your excuse? Mommy and daddy were hippies and touched your pee pee a bit too much?
Old 03-30-2011, 09:13 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
So what's your excuse? Mommy and daddy were hippies and touched your pee pee a bit too much?
Dont you have some ego inflation to do? Maybe cam whore a bit more in seek of a single good word. Or atleast feed off the attention for the self praise.

Your a complete tool, I'am not going to get bent out of shape from your weak insults.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Malkavian

Quote:
Dont you have some ego inflation to do? Maybe cam whore a bit more in seek of a single good word. Or atleast feed off the attention for the self praise.

Your a complete tool, I'am not going to get bent out of shape from your weak insults.
You're a complete gay you have the face of a faggot.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Count

Quote:
LOL, if black racism is a result of living in white society, then white racism must be inherintly evil. Don't you see that all these clashes are the result of mixed cultures trying to live together? The divide was always there, it's the people trying to dismantle and close that divide who are causing the most trouble. Multiculturalism, what a great idea.

Quote:
Plus I'am not going to take one idiot's scenario and call an entire race a bunch of niggers.
lol, you don't live near black people? If you did, you'd have thousands of scenarios, not just one. IME, about 1 out of 100 blacks is civilized enough to live in our society, the rest can stay segregated in their ghettos.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:35 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
LOL, if black racism is a result of living in white society, then white racism must be inherintly evil. Don't you see that all these clashes are the result of mixed cultures trying to live together? The divide was always there, it's the people trying to dismantle and close that divide who are causing the most trouble. Multiculturalism, what a great idea.
It's a social divide and our society now runs on projected social images. The black culture now is a result of the white media and a sense of segregation and resentment for us.

Quote:
lol, you don't live near black people? If you did, you'd have thousands of scenarios, not just one. IME, about 1 out of 100 blacks is civilized enough to live in our society, the rest can stay segregated in their ghettos.
See above, its like the rednecks in the south and middle america. That is what there born into living up to. It's not the race but the culture. So they grow into that mold and act out accordingly.

I'am not even defending them because atm there entire race is strangle holded into idiocy from the start and its disgusting. It's just its not like there genetics are the cause of what they are. It's more of a social chain of events thats breeding it.
Michael Scott (03-30-2011)
Old 03-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Malkavian

Quote:
It's a social divide and our society now runs on projected social images. The black culture now is a result of the white media and a sense of segregation and resentment for us.

See above, its like the rednecks in the south and middle america. That is what there born into living up to. It's not the race but the culture. So they grow into that mold and act out accordingly.

I'am not even defending them because atm there entire race is strangle holded into idiocy from the start and its disgusting. It's just its not like there genetics are the cause of what they are. It's more of a social chain of events thats breeding it.
The opinions of a homosexual boy.^^
Old 03-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Baron

Grin Re: Black pregnant bitch and mother choke out 71 year old Wal Mart greeter

Quote:
Yeah. Black people are so successful without white people.
Cephalotus (03-30-2011), Wolf (03-30-2011)
Old 03-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:

Old 03-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 3,117 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk. View Post
Yeah. Black people are so successful without white people.
Yea, theres never any wars or poverty in Africa.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:32 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Black people are human!?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Black people are human!?
STFU troll.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 3,117 Times in 2,109 Posts

Init, errors a faggot.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Knight

Yay! that black bitches are the only ones that got onto trouble!! sweet! a 71 year old white bitch besides?
Old 03-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,177 Times in 2,084 Posts

Error is fucking retarded.

Anyway, I support these two. These faggot ass employees nowadays think they are hot shit, always asking for a receipt, following you around as if you are a thief, etc. I'm always glad when shiplifters stab walmart employees and others who try to to stop them by trying to tackle them. Our society is way too open, we afford lower level store employees too much freedom in this country nowadays. Thankfully this trend is on the decline, because customers such as these two are standing up for their rights, plus these companiea have realized that it is a liability and bad for business. The customer is always right, even if they are shoplifters. I am sick of what Communism has done to America. Employees serve customers, not the other way around. They need to fucking lower the minimum wage in this country and government wages to fifty cents an hour.

Last edited by Struwwelpeter; 03-30-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:24 PM
Regional Manager

Thanked 1,017 Times in 663 Posts

Quote:

Holy Shit, there's one person on zoklet who is not a complete idiot. This is a monumental day.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:44 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

I really don't think this discussion needs to be about race, genetics or social pressures. These women did nothing wrong. They stood up their rights as consumers. Thanks to the actions of individuals such as these two, employees around the country are going to think twice before fucking with customers. These two have done us all a favor, but you people are calling them stupid. They are heroes. Stand up against working and middle class dictatorship and demand a world where employees get treated like the tools they are and customers get good service at an affordable price. We could all enjoy a higher standard of living if we just followed the practices of the east Asians, Somalians, etc. I hate America and I hate Communism and I hate salaries and minimum wage.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Knight

Lol @ how JFLC always tries so hard to be original.

JFLC's mind:
Quote:
Ohohooo, niggers chimped out and attacked a person and threatened to blow up Walmart. I'm going to be like real different from the crowd and defend them!
Ooooo, I know! I'll also tell them that Somalia is a good place to live, that will really baffle them and make me look as if I know shit they don't!! I'm a genius and so original!!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:19 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

I don't think you've ever made a post on this website that wasn't a complete piece of shit.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:23 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroponichronic View Post
Leave it to the niggers to always keep it classy.

Yes, Whites are the epitome of class.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/nov/16/usa.iraq1

Fucking moron.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
I don't think you've ever made a post on this website that wasn't a complete piece of shit.
You read all my posts?

Awww, it's so nice to know you care.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Malkavian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Yes, Whites are the epitome of class.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/nov/16/usa.iraq1

Fucking moron.
:youmad:
Old 03-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts

Yes.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Baron

No news here. Nig animals will behave like animals. Good post though to remind everyone that nigs are not human.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:44 PM
Archduke

Thanked 1,245 Times in 851 Posts

Quote:
Racism! DERP! SO FUNNY! HERP!
I thought it was.

Old 03-30-2011, 03:50 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroponichronic View Post
I thought it was.

We need an "Oh Youuuuuuu" smiley.... i'd use it right now if we had it.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
So, they got mad because they weren't being waited on immediately and began hurling racial epithets. Yet they will be treated differently than if a white had done the exact same thing. No hate crime charges, no justice department investigation. Racists... derp indeed, erorr
It is obviously racism.

Quote:

No excuse, not all black people grow up to have these fucking chimp outs. There are plenty of stories of black people growing up from the worst areas in the country and moving out of the ghettos and making something of themselves. The shit isn't force fed, its just the fact that the average nigger is fucking retarded and lazy and would rather sit around bitching about how hard life is and how repressed they are than just getting off their ass and getting a fucking job or passing the ridiculously easy school programs in these shit hole cities to get into college. Its 100% on them if they make it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
Your probably right. Leave it to these joy and love mother fuckers to create children that think its okay to be black.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
I really don't think this discussion needs to be about race, genetics or social pressures. These women did nothing wrong. They stood up their rights as consumers. Thanks to the actions of individuals such as these two, employees around the country are going to think twice before fucking with customers. These two have done us all a favor, but you people are calling them stupid. They are heroes. Stand up against working and middle class dictatorship and demand a world where employees get treated like the tools they are and customers get good service at an affordable price. We could all enjoy a higher standard of living if we just followed the practices of the east Asians, Somalians, etc. I hate America and I hate Communism and I hate salaries and minimum wage.
New gimmick please.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:55 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpstrocity View Post

No excuse, not all black people grow up to have these fucking chimp outs. There are plenty of stories of black people growing up from the worst areas in the country and moving out of the ghettos and making something of themselves. The shit isn't force fed, its just the fact that the average nigger is fucking retarded and lazy and would rather sit around bitching about how hard life is and how repressed they are than just getting off their ass and getting a fucking job or passing the ridiculously easy school programs in these shit hole cities to get into college. Its 100% on them if they make it or not.
I'am not using it as any excuse for all black people. It's just that thing that the majority play into. Just like any other variation in this society.

I'am never set in stone and defensive in what I say, I wasnt out to say I believe all black people are like this or excuse for it. It's just what the bulk majority leech onto.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Baron

Quote:
I'am not using it as any excuse for all black people. It's just that thing that the majority play into. Just like any other variation in this society.

I'am never set in stone and defensive in what I say, I wasnt out to say I believe all black people are like this or excuse for it. It's just what the bulk majority leech onto.
Its because they are weak as a people. They are seriously like fucking animals.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'am never set in stone and defensive in what I say,
LOL. Fucking lol
Old 03-30-2011, 04:46 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

lol aw, look at you go. Anonymity never brought you such joy has it. Shame you'll go back to being another faceless voiceless mook when the computer shuts off.