Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 04-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Regular

Default Getting a source

Now I'm pretty sure this is not against the rules, but how do you guys find sources for acquiring drugs? Now i'm not speaking in my area, but just in general, finding someone that has drugs to sell.

I've been looking around the club/bar scene for a while now for MDMA(which I've never done) and can't find any, or anyone willing to sell to me. Seems like people around here just want to sell weed and even talking to the guy I buy weed from occasionally yields no results to anything. Help a drug noob out?
Old 04-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Mad Disrespectful

Thanked 1,977 Times in 1,315 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit
Default Re: Getting a source

Fuck off.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1,332 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry

It absolutely irks me when people say something like "I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules." Why don't you just fucking LOOK first? If it was against the rules, I wouldn't even bother giving you a Warning; you'd just straight get an Infraction for being too lazy to take the few minutes to look through the rules, or even Ctrl + F'ing to what you're looking for, especially since you explicitly mentioned that you weren't sure whether or not it's against the rules. That really just pisses me off, and I take it disrespectfully.

What you're specifically asking isn't against the rules, but there will be no direct sharing of online sources for anything. Asking about HOW to approach somebody IRL for drugs isn't specifically against the rules, but as the above post shows, it's not something most people here will discuss comfortably.

Also, use the fucking search engine. There have been countless topics on this exact same subject. The fucking laziness, man, damn.

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 04-11-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Regular

I did read the rules... But this particularly point was a bit vague in discussing sources. As I stated in my post, I said I wasn't interested in an exact source, just what to look for/where to look...
Old 04-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1,332 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry

Well like I said, this has been answered too many times to count before, in great detail. I doubt you're going to get very many, if any, answers, since people generally don't like answering the exact same thing over and over and over, but good luck.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Luggage from God

Network.

What, you didn't know drugs are a business?
Old 04-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Baron

Get some friends, seriously, go meet new people. It's all about networking as stated above.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:35 AM
is baked

Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts

go to a festival.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:39 AM
welcome to the machine

fucking meet some people who do that kind of stuff, and then just ask them... its all about who you know.. start with buying weed regularly from someone and then ask them if they know anyone who has molly, and they might say yes... more often than not you can find sources through friends
Old 04-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Send a message via ICQ to InToXiCoLoGisT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredByClouds View Post
fucking meet some people who do that kind of stuff, and then just ask them... its all about who you know.. start with buying weed regularly from someone and then ask them if they know anyone who has molly, and they might say yes... more often than not you can find sources through friends
When your in a crowd at a or festival, just be all loud like and drop hints like "Damn, I could go for some E right now..."

Usually works pretty well if you don't look like a narc.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:48 AM

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,239 Posts
Confused Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
It absolutely irks me when people say something like "I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules." Why don't you just fucking LOOK first? If it was against the rules, I wouldn't even bother giving you a Warning; you'd just straight get an Infraction for being too lazy to take the few minutes to look through the rules, or even Ctrl + F'ing to what you're looking for, especially since you explicitly mentioned that you weren't sure whether or not it's against the rules. That really just pisses me off, and I take it disrespectfully.

What you're specifically asking isn't against the rules, but there will be no direct sharing of online sources for anything. Asking about HOW to approach somebody IRL for drugs isn't specifically against the rules, but as the above post shows, it's not something most people here will discuss comfortably.

Also, use the fucking search engine. There have been countless topics on this exact same subject. The fucking laziness, man, damn.
Quote:
Well like I said, this has been answered too many times to count before, in great detail. I doubt you're going to get very many, if any, answers, since people generally don't like answering the exact same thing over and over and over, but good luck.
Damn dude calm down, the internet ain't srs bsns ya bitch. Plus, you're a mod, aren't you supposed to be helpful? Nowhere in those two posts did you even ATTEMPT to discuss the topic at hand, and to me that's called off topic posting, trolling, derailing? If you're so concerned with the rules shouldn't you first concentrate on following them yourself? Lead by example, practice what you preach, name your clique. I bet you'll delete this post like a bitch but whatever the case I just wanted to say you're acting like a major hypocrite and further more a iron willed hard ass. It would have taken you less time to help the OP then write out an essay on why you hate "his type."
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
reject (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 12:49 AM
welcome to the machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicologist View Post
When your in a crowd at a or festival, just be all loud like and drop hints like "Damn, I could go for some E right now..."

Usually works pretty well if you don't look like a narc.
yea usually some people will come right up to you and ask if you want to buy.. the other day i was talking in a group with some friends about molly and i guess we were talking a bit loud because someone came up and asked us if we wanted any... he must've been drunk as fuck... sometimes if you're lucky the drug finds you
Old 04-12-2011, 12:49 AM
is baked

look for the kid grinding his teeth and sucking on a pacifier, holding a bottled water.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

Make friends ^_^
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 04-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Quote:
yea usually some people will come right up to you and ask if you want to buy.. the other day i was talking in a group with some friends about molly and i guess we were talking a bit loud because someone came up and asked us if we wanted any... he must've been drunk as fuck... sometimes if you're lucky the drug finds you
Your not in Regina by chance?
Old 04-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,916 Times in 1,988 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by poast-bortem! View Post
Damn dude calm down, the internet ain't srs bsns ya bitch. Plus, you're a mod, aren't you supposed to be helpful? Nowhere in those two posts did you even ATTEMPT to discuss the topic at hand, and to me that's called off topic posting, trolling, derailing? If you're so concerned with the rules shouldn't you first concentrate on following them yourself? Lead by example, practice what you preach, name your clique. I bet you'll delete this post like a bitch but whatever the case I just wanted to say you're acting like a major hypocrite and further more a iron willed hard ass. It would have taken you less time to help the OP then write out an essay on why you hate "his type."
Amen brother.
poast-bortem! (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 01:03 AM
welcome to the machine

Quote:
Your not in Regina by chance?
nope, im way more east, in southern ontario... were you drunk in regina and offered m to a group of people?
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
InToXiCoLoGisT (04-12-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 AM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Quote:
nope, im way more east, in southern ontario... were you drunk in regina and offered m to a group of people?
Shit... like 3 nights a week.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Yea being loud definitely works. I was at the corner store yesterday (not a bad part of the city but not a rich part by any means) standing in line waiting for some oxy. Anyway it was my turn to pay so I get up to the counter and start shooting the shit with my habeeb friend. Anyway I mentioned how I was pissed cause smallz (my OC dealer... who habeeb knows) had roxis but wasnt answering his phone. I walk out the store and light up a cig the kid that was behind me walks out asks for a cig then lets me know hes got roxis. Turns out this dude lives like a block away and sells them for $10 less a pill then my other dude. twas a good nite
Old 04-12-2011, 05:06 AM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Yea being loud definitely works. I was at the corner store yesterday (not a bad part of the city but not a rich part by any means) standing in line waiting for some oxy. Anyway it was my turn to pay so I get up to the counter and start shooting the shit with my habeeb friend. Anyway I mentioned how I was pissed cause smallz (my OC dealer... who habeeb knows) had roxis but wasnt answering his phone. I walk out the store and light up a cig the kid that was behind me walks out asks for a cig then lets me know hes got roxis. Turns out this dude lives like a block away and sells them for $10 less a pill then my other dude. twas a good nite
...wait, who are you? recent name change?
Old 04-12-2011, 05:32 AM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Quote:
...wait, who are you? recent name change?
Yea I was planning on changing it periodically for a bit of anonymity ... until I read the new fucking rules. If I knew I could only change once I would have picked a better alias.

As a moderator can you see a history of past names? Prob not right?
Old 04-12-2011, 05:35 AM
Eggs and MDPV anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Yea I was planning on changing it periodically for a bit of anonymity ... until I read the new fucking rules. If I knew I could only change once I would have picked a better alias.

As a moderator can you see a history of past names? Prob not right?
Not that I know of, I could do as public and sift the name change thread, I've never looked into it really.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Baron

Get out more.

Bars, clubs , house parties , festivals whatever

There's always somebody who knows somebody, go out be social you'll get what your after

If for some reason you can't do that there's always google, you can get everything online
Old 04-12-2011, 05:25 PM
is baked

Quote:
Not that I know of, I could do as public and sift the name change thread, I've never looked into it really.
they should all be listed in the first name change thread post.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:28 PM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,280 Times in 2,270 Posts

DIY mother fuckers.

Or, you know, don't be an anti-social fucktard.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:39 PM

Thanked 1,709 Times in 1,167 Posts
Grin Re: Getting a source

Quote:

:youmad:

Seriously, you're the grumpiest mod on this site. You should take some drugs or something... o wayte