Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2011, 08:53 PM
knives907 knives907 is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Getting a source

Now I'm pretty sure this is not against the rules, but how do you guys find sources for acquiring drugs? Now i'm not speaking in my area, but just in general, finding someone that has drugs to sell.

I've been looking around the club/bar scene for a while now for MDMA(which I've never done) and can't find any, or anyone willing to sell to me. Seems like people around here just want to sell weed and even talking to the guy I buy weed from occasionally yields no results to anything. Help a drug noob out?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-11-2011, 08:56 PM
fuckbiscuit's Avatar
fuckbiscuit fuckbiscuit is offline
Mad Disrespectful
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Show me your dong, bro.
Thanks: 2,984
Thanked 1,977 Times in 1,315 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit
Default Re: Getting a source

Fuck off.
__________________
Urine speaks louder than words
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2011, 08:58 PM
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry's Avatar
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Thanks: 1,602
Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1,332 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Getting a source

It absolutely irks me when people say something like "I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules." Why don't you just fucking LOOK first? If it was against the rules, I wouldn't even bother giving you a Warning; you'd just straight get an Infraction for being too lazy to take the few minutes to look through the rules, or even Ctrl + F'ing to what you're looking for, especially since you explicitly mentioned that you weren't sure whether or not it's against the rules. That really just pisses me off, and I take it disrespectfully.

What you're specifically asking isn't against the rules, but there will be no direct sharing of online sources for anything. Asking about HOW to approach somebody IRL for drugs isn't specifically against the rules, but as the above post shows, it's not something most people here will discuss comfortably.

Also, use the fucking search engine. There have been countless topics on this exact same subject. The fucking laziness, man, damn.
__________________
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 04-11-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-11-2011, 09:00 PM
knives907 knives907 is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

I did read the rules... But this particularly point was a bit vague in discussing sources. As I stated in my post, I said I wasn't interested in an exact source, just what to look for/where to look...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-11-2011, 09:05 PM
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry's Avatar
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Thanks: 1,602
Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1,332 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Getting a source

Well like I said, this has been answered too many times to count before, in great detail. I doubt you're going to get very many, if any, answers, since people generally don't like answering the exact same thing over and over and over, but good luck.
__________________
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2011, 09:14 PM
M. Samuel Chevalier's Avatar
M. Samuel Chevalier M. Samuel Chevalier is offline
Luggage from God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :mad:ssachusetts
Thanks: 1,101
Thanked 338 Times in 217 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

Network.

What, you didn't know drugs are a business?
__________________
*Gallops back to HB*
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Ch0ppy's Avatar
Ch0ppy Ch0ppy is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pripyat, Ukraine
Thanks: 77
Thanked 118 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

Get some friends, seriously, go meet new people. It's all about networking as stated above.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:35 AM
zombo.com's Avatar
zombo.com zombo.com is offline
is baked
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1,053
Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

go to a festival.
__________________
I blaspheme your commandments, to provoke and enjoy your bark, your teeth grinding! -ao spare, anathema of zos. [url]http://hermetic.com/spare/anathema.html[/url]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:39 AM
ObscuredByClouds's Avatar
ObscuredByClouds ObscuredByClouds is offline
welcome to the machine
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rubacava
Thanks: 694
Thanked 931 Times in 520 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

fucking meet some people who do that kind of stuff, and then just ask them... its all about who you know.. start with buying weed regularly from someone and then ask them if they know anyone who has molly, and they might say yes... more often than not you can find sources through friends
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:45 AM
InToXiCoLoGisT's Avatar
InToXiCoLoGisT InToXiCoLoGisT is offline
Eggs and MDPV anyone?
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Finland
Thanks: 406
Thanked 126 Times in 97 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to InToXiCoLoGisT
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredByClouds View Post
fucking meet some people who do that kind of stuff, and then just ask them... its all about who you know.. start with buying weed regularly from someone and then ask them if they know anyone who has molly, and they might say yes... more often than not you can find sources through friends
When your in a crowd at a or festival, just be all loud like and drop hints like "Damn, I could go for some E right now..."

Usually works pretty well if you don't look like a narc.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:48 AM
poast-bortem!'s Avatar
poast-bortem! poast-bortem! is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,737
Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,239 Posts
Confused Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
It absolutely irks me when people say something like "I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules." Why don't you just fucking LOOK first? If it was against the rules, I wouldn't even bother giving you a Warning; you'd just straight get an Infraction for being too lazy to take the few minutes to look through the rules, or even Ctrl + F'ing to what you're looking for, especially since you explicitly mentioned that you weren't sure whether or not it's against the rules. That really just pisses me off, and I take it disrespectfully.

What you're specifically asking isn't against the rules, but there will be no direct sharing of online sources for anything. Asking about HOW to approach somebody IRL for drugs isn't specifically against the rules, but as the above post shows, it's not something most people here will discuss comfortably.

Also, use the fucking search engine. There have been countless topics on this exact same subject. The fucking laziness, man, damn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
Well like I said, this has been answered too many times to count before, in great detail. I doubt you're going to get very many, if any, answers, since people generally don't like answering the exact same thing over and over and over, but good luck.
Damn dude calm down, the internet ain't srs bsns ya bitch. Plus, you're a mod, aren't you supposed to be helpful? Nowhere in those two posts did you even ATTEMPT to discuss the topic at hand, and to me that's called off topic posting, trolling, derailing? If you're so concerned with the rules shouldn't you first concentrate on following them yourself? Lead by example, practice what you preach, name your clique. I bet you'll delete this post like a bitch but whatever the case I just wanted to say you're acting like a major hypocrite and further more a iron willed hard ass. It would have taken you less time to help the OP then write out an essay on why you hate "his type."
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
reject (04-12-2011)
  #12  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:49 AM
ObscuredByClouds's Avatar
ObscuredByClouds ObscuredByClouds is offline
welcome to the machine
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rubacava
Thanks: 694
Thanked 931 Times in 520 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicologist View Post
When your in a crowd at a or festival, just be all loud like and drop hints like "Damn, I could go for some E right now..."

Usually works pretty well if you don't look like a narc.
yea usually some people will come right up to you and ask if you want to buy.. the other day i was talking in a group with some friends about molly and i guess we were talking a bit loud because someone came up and asked us if we wanted any... he must've been drunk as fuck... sometimes if you're lucky the drug finds you
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:49 AM
zombo.com's Avatar
zombo.com zombo.com is offline
is baked
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1,053
Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

look for the kid grinding his teeth and sucking on a pacifier, holding a bottled water.
__________________
I blaspheme your commandments, to provoke and enjoy your bark, your teeth grinding! -ao spare, anathema of zos. [url]http://hermetic.com/spare/anathema.html[/url]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:50 AM
GreatestGatsby4's Avatar
GreatestGatsby4 GreatestGatsby4 is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Under the Ninth Earth
Thanks: 1,511
Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

Make friends ^_^
__________________
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:53 AM
InToXiCoLoGisT's Avatar
InToXiCoLoGisT InToXiCoLoGisT is offline
Eggs and MDPV anyone?
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Finland
Thanks: 406
Thanked 126 Times in 97 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to InToXiCoLoGisT
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredByClouds View Post
yea usually some people will come right up to you and ask if you want to buy.. the other day i was talking in a group with some friends about molly and i guess we were talking a bit loud because someone came up and asked us if we wanted any... he must've been drunk as fuck... sometimes if you're lucky the drug finds you
Your not in Regina by chance?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:54 AM
reject reject is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: blah
Thanks: 2,170
Thanked 2,916 Times in 1,988 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by poast-bortem! View Post
Damn dude calm down, the internet ain't srs bsns ya bitch. Plus, you're a mod, aren't you supposed to be helpful? Nowhere in those two posts did you even ATTEMPT to discuss the topic at hand, and to me that's called off topic posting, trolling, derailing? If you're so concerned with the rules shouldn't you first concentrate on following them yourself? Lead by example, practice what you preach, name your clique. I bet you'll delete this post like a bitch but whatever the case I just wanted to say you're acting like a major hypocrite and further more a iron willed hard ass. It would have taken you less time to help the OP then write out an essay on why you hate "his type."
Amen brother.
__________________
Proud Member of the NAAFA.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
poast-bortem! (04-12-2011)
  #17  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:03 AM
ObscuredByClouds's Avatar
ObscuredByClouds ObscuredByClouds is offline
welcome to the machine
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rubacava
Thanks: 694
Thanked 931 Times in 520 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicologist View Post
Your not in Regina by chance?
nope, im way more east, in southern ontario... were you drunk in regina and offered m to a group of people?
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
InToXiCoLoGisT (04-12-2011)
  #18  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 AM
InToXiCoLoGisT's Avatar
InToXiCoLoGisT InToXiCoLoGisT is offline
Eggs and MDPV anyone?
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Finland
Thanks: 406
Thanked 126 Times in 97 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to InToXiCoLoGisT
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredByClouds View Post
nope, im way more east, in southern ontario... were you drunk in regina and offered m to a group of people?
Shit... like 3 nights a week.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-12-2011, 03:29 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: Getting a source

Yea being loud definitely works. I was at the corner store yesterday (not a bad part of the city but not a rich part by any means) standing in line waiting for some oxy. Anyway it was my turn to pay so I get up to the counter and start shooting the shit with my habeeb friend. Anyway I mentioned how I was pissed cause smallz (my OC dealer... who habeeb knows) had roxis but wasnt answering his phone. I walk out the store and light up a cig the kid that was behind me walks out asks for a cig then lets me know hes got roxis. Turns out this dude lives like a block away and sells them for $10 less a pill then my other dude. twas a good nite
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-12-2011, 05:06 AM
InToXiCoLoGisT's Avatar
InToXiCoLoGisT InToXiCoLoGisT is offline
Eggs and MDPV anyone?
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Finland
Thanks: 406
Thanked 126 Times in 97 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to InToXiCoLoGisT
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Yea being loud definitely works. I was at the corner store yesterday (not a bad part of the city but not a rich part by any means) standing in line waiting for some oxy. Anyway it was my turn to pay so I get up to the counter and start shooting the shit with my habeeb friend. Anyway I mentioned how I was pissed cause smallz (my OC dealer... who habeeb knows) had roxis but wasnt answering his phone. I walk out the store and light up a cig the kid that was behind me walks out asks for a cig then lets me know hes got roxis. Turns out this dude lives like a block away and sells them for $10 less a pill then my other dude. twas a good nite
...wait, who are you? recent name change?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-12-2011, 05:32 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicologist View Post
...wait, who are you? recent name change?
Yea I was planning on changing it periodically for a bit of anonymity ... until I read the new fucking rules. If I knew I could only change once I would have picked a better alias.

As a moderator can you see a history of past names? Prob not right?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-12-2011, 05:35 AM
InToXiCoLoGisT's Avatar
InToXiCoLoGisT InToXiCoLoGisT is offline
Eggs and MDPV anyone?
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Finland
Thanks: 406
Thanked 126 Times in 97 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to InToXiCoLoGisT
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Yea I was planning on changing it periodically for a bit of anonymity ... until I read the new fucking rules. If I knew I could only change once I would have picked a better alias.

As a moderator can you see a history of past names? Prob not right?
Not that I know of, I could do as public and sift the name change thread, I've never looked into it really.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Dandamano Dandamano is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Thanks: 41
Thanked 90 Times in 74 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

Get out more.

Bars, clubs , house parties , festivals whatever

There's always somebody who knows somebody, go out be social you'll get what your after

If for some reason you can't do that there's always google, you can get everything online
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-12-2011, 05:25 PM
zombo.com's Avatar
zombo.com zombo.com is offline
is baked
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1,053
Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicologist View Post
Not that I know of, I could do as public and sift the name change thread, I've never looked into it really.
they should all be listed in the first name change thread post.
__________________
I blaspheme your commandments, to provoke and enjoy your bark, your teeth grinding! -ao spare, anathema of zos. [url]http://hermetic.com/spare/anathema.html[/url]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:28 PM
iMagiNation iMagiNation is offline
iLumminati Puppt in a box
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 2,931
Thanked 3,280 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default Re: Getting a source

DIY mother fuckers.

Or, you know, don't be an anti-social fucktard.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:39 PM
water bottle's Avatar
water bottle water bottle is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Laramidia
Thanks: 1,372
Thanked 1,709 Times in 1,167 Posts
Grin Re: Getting a source

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
It absolutely irks me when people say something like "I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules." Why don't you just fucking LOOK first? If it was against the rules, I wouldn't even bother giving you a Warning; you'd just straight get an Infraction for being too lazy to take the few minutes to look through the rules, or even Ctrl + F'ing to what you're looking for, especially since you explicitly mentioned that you weren't sure whether or not it's against the rules. That really just pisses me off, and I take it disrespectfully.

What you're specifically asking isn't against the rules, but there will be no direct sharing of online sources for anything. Asking about HOW to approach somebody IRL for drugs isn't specifically against the rules, but as the above post shows, it's not something most people here will discuss comfortably.

Also, use the fucking search engine. There have been countless topics on this exact same subject. The fucking laziness, man, damn.
:youmad:

Seriously, you're the grumpiest mod on this site. You should take some drugs or something... o wayte
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
source

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it source tagged? johnsuebarret Bad Ideas 8 10-24-2012 10:32 PM
Is it not possible to view source of closed source projects? Chubigans Codes of all kinds 3 12-25-2010 06:50 AM
GoldenEye: Source lethargic Fragyard 11 03-31-2010 03:11 PM
Ketamine source FrY Better Living Through Chemistry 16 01-29-2010 11:31 AM
A new source of entertainment Zok Generally Speaking 9 04-01-2009 10:15 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.