Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Pissin' Each Other Off

Old 03-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Duke

Default i fucking hate the nigs

i'm sick of blaming everything on the jews. i hate niggers

i want to kill every nigger on the planet. look at South Africa. white people come, and turn that shithole into a beautiful country, and the nigs get the apartheid lifted, and take abunch of machetes and chop up white babies, rape white women, and kill the white men and women. why? because they didn't kill the niggers when they had the chance (kind of like our situation now).

i not only want all niggers dead, i want them all to suffer for all the things these murderous savages have done to us in the past. i want to lock their children in ovens. i dont care how young or old they are, i hate these ugly diseased monsters.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,531 Posts
Default Re: i fucking hate the nigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesawedoffpump View Post

i want to kill every nigger on the planet. look at South Africa. white people come, and turn that shithole into a beautiful country, and the nigs get the apartheid lifted, and take abunch of machetes and chop up white babies, rape white women, and kill the white men and women. why? because they didn't kill the niggers when they had the chance (kind of like our situation now).

i not only want all niggers dead, i want them all to suffer for all the things these murderous savages have done to us in the past. i want to lock their children in ovens. i dont care how young or old they are, i hate these ugly diseased monsters.
That seems pretty harsh.

I don't really care much for niggers, but like - you know. To each his own.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post
That seems pretty harsh.

I don't really care much for niggers, but like - you know. To each his own.
thats always been our problem. we are far too compassionate. unless we are willing to become the murderous savages THEY are, then we will suffer the same fate as any other white population who allowed them to get an advantage.

thats why i cant wait until obongo doesn't have any more money to pay the cops. i'm going to go around killing adult niggers, and either locking the kids in the oven, or feeding them to my dogs.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:15 PM
PROOTS

Quote:
thats always been our problem. we are far too compassionate. unless we are willing to become the murderous savages THEY are, then we will suffer the same fate as any other white population who allowed them to get an advantage.

thats why i cant wait until obongo doesn't have any more money to pay the cops. i'm going to go around killing adult niggers, and either locking the kids in the oven, or feeding them to my dogs.
See - that's the thing. I know this is old, tired and cliched, but, I have no problem with black people. I just hate niggers. No - I am no racist for calling them niggers - because THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL THEMSELVES.

I....I just simply don't CARE for niggers. I'd vastly prefer they weren't around. And, up here in Pittsburgh, most of my black friends prefer the same thing.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:48 PM
SSSCCCRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:

well, get started today. wait , that would require balls.

when society falls apart and the great race war starts, you may burn all the nigs you want, my son. I think i will go for some Nero style burnings, perhaps build the gaint bronze bull and boil them inside. their screams will come out of the bulls nostrils like he was snorting. NERO was a genuis..like the 6000+ crosses he had built and lined the road leading into Rome. he hung people on every cross too.

the best ideas come right out of the history books.

Last edited by a giant pterodactyl; 03-15-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Banned

I agree mostly but Jews are equally at fault though.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by el reformador View Post
well, get started today. wait , that would require balls.

when society falls apart and the great race war starts, you may burn all the nigs you want, my son. I think i will go for some Nero style burnings, perhaps build the gaint bronze bull and boil them inside. their screams will come out of the bulls nostrils like he was snorting. NERO was a genuis..like the 6000+ crosses he had built and lined the road leading into Rome. he hung people on every cross too.

the best ideas come right out of the history books.
there was a white woman who got raped, in a city close, and i already retaliated for that. i do have balls but if you put a child in an oven, they are going to come down hard on you. also, at this point in time, it wouldn't be wise for me to have abunch of nigger bones (leftovers) in my back yard from the dogs. so thats why i am not starting now but if there is any kind of black on white violence around you, you have no excuse for not doing anything, even now.

EDIT: torture, and hacking them up with farm tools (like they did to us) and all of that good stuff i will have to wait for the sooner this government is gone, the better. i'm just keeping my kukri nice and sharp until then.

Last edited by ACE_187; 03-15-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:

Where in the hell is the thanks button? I agree a 100%
Damn all niggers straight to hell.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
there was a white woman who got raped, in a city close, and i already retaliated for that. i do have balls but if you put a child in an oven, they are going to come down hard on you. also, at this point in time, it wouldn't be wise for me to have abunch of nigger bones (leftovers) in my back yard from the dogs. so thats why i am not starting now but if there is any kind of black on white violence around you, you have no excuse for not doing anything, even now.

EDIT: torture, and hacking them up with farm tools (like they did to us) and all of that good stuff i will have to wait for the sooner this government is gone, the better. i'm just keeping my kukri nice and sharp until then.
just a bunch of mexicans here, the usually kill niggers, and the niggers retaliate and attempt to kill them. our problem down here is pretty much taking care of itself.

wwwhhhiiiittteeee ppoooowwweeerrrrr!!! AMEEEENN BROTHER!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:47 PM

Rant Re: i fucking hate the nigs

Quote:

fuck you i hope you die fucking faggot piece of shit you suck off hitler and get fucked by some skinheads you cunt!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Banned

why do black people smell funny?
Old 03-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Wealthy Merchant

^ get these niggers outta here
Old 03-15-2009, 03:54 PM
PROOTS

Confused Re: i fucking hate the nigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis In Spades View Post
Fuck all you haters in this thread fucking pussyass little dicked fools i hope you all get shot and fucking skinned and stuck in lemon juice for fucking hating on people just cause there not white like you are fuckers!
Naw, man. I got nothing against black people. The color of your skin means nothing to me. Myself and my black friends both agree it's the NIGGERS we hate.

Don't you hate niggers, too?
Old 03-15-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
fuck you i hope you die fucking faggot piece of shit you suck off hitler and get fucked by some skinheads you cunt!
hitler was a retard that couldnt finish the job. jews aint the problem, its niggers, and now we assume you to be one, as well as a troll.
:t humbsdown:.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Fuck all you haters in this thread fucking pussyass little dicked fools i hope you all get shot and fucking skinned and stuck in lemon juice for fucking hating on people just cause there not white like you are fuckers!
i hope you get your balls cut off by a nigger and he rapes you in the slit where your tiny little balls used to hang. and if you really are a dirty black nigger, then i hope a mexican does this to you. DIE DIE DIEEEEE
Old 03-15-2009, 03:57 PM

Fuck you and im not a troll it ain't cool to hate on people just cause of what colour there skin is you most likely just lving a basement and are a over weight loser and all that basement dweller type shit

don't hate on people just cause there diffrent ok? Fucking faggots
Old 03-15-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
i hope you get your balls cut off by a nigger and he rapes you in the slit where your tiny little balls used to hang.
why would one black guy do that your scared of the blacks and colour people thats why you hate them fucking pussy

Quote:
Fuck you and im not a troll it ain't cool to hate on people just cause of what colour there skin is you most likely just lving a basement and are a over weight loser and all that basement dweller type shit

don't hate on people just cause there diffrent ok? Fucking faggots
YOU shut your trap cocksucker... YOUR ass just stepped in some SHIT that you CAN NOT WASH OFF!
PROOTS

Quote:
why would one black guy do that your scared of the blacks and colour people thats why you hate them fucking pussy
What about me? Like I said, I know it's cliched, but, I have nothing against black people - I just HATE niggers.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
i hope you get your balls cut off by a nigger and he rapes you in the slit where your tiny little balls used to hang. and if you really are a dirty black nigger, then i hope a mexican does this to you. DIE DIE DIEEEEE
dude im fucking down with blacks and mexicans and coloured people they most likely would like me but not YOU THEY WOULD FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SKIHEAD ASS AND PUT IN THE HOSPITAL AND I HOPE YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED IN AND YOUR TEETH FOR HATING ON PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THERE DIFFRENT ITS WHAT FUCKING SKIHEADS LIKE YOU DESERVE!
Old 03-15-2009, 04:02 PM

Rant Re: i fucking hate the nigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post
What about me? Like I said, I know it's cliched, but, I have nothing against black people - I just HATE niggers.
faggot black people and nigs are the same thing? are you drunk? fucking skin heads i just hate you skihead faggots i hope you get fucking shitkicked by the black panthers and fucking black mobs for being so fucking small minded its childish to hate black people and niggers growup please
Old 03-15-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
YOU shut your trap cocksucker... YOUR ass just stepped in some SHIT that you CAN NOT WASH OFF!
make me really please do make me you skinhead and well NO INCORRECT YOU AS A SKINHEAD ARE AUTOMATICLY FUCKED FOR HATING ON PEOPLE SO THERE BURN TALK SHIT LIKE A CHILD ALL YOU WANT
Old 03-15-2009, 04:05 PM

ALL THE HATERS HERE IN THIS FORUM TALK SHIT LIKE CHILDREN

me im just trying to be mature and accept people for who they are regardless of skincolour or race BUT I HATE FUCKING HATERS AND SKINHEADS THERE SO FUCKING CHILDISH AND LAME
Old 03-15-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
dude im fucking down with blacks and mexicans and coloured people they most likely would like me but not YOU THEY WOULD FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SKIHEAD ASS AND PUT IN THE HOSPITAL AND I HOPE YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED IN AND YOUR TEETH FOR HATING ON PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THERE DIFFRENT ITS WHAT FUCKING SKIHEADS LIKE YOU DESERVE!

no skin heads here, just your everyday average white American Nationalist.
this is a serious thread, and a serious discussion here. The op does not want trolls like you here derailing threads. save you fake nigger loving for a troll forum.

oh BTW, you can remove your lips from my 10 1/2" inch dick, i already came twice, bitch.

http://bbs.zoklet.net/showthread.php?t=12315 <<<Guys he is a troll, scroll to the bottom of this thread and you can see where FISH banned him, lol

Last edited by a giant pterodactyl; 03-15-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
make me really please do make me you skinhead and well NO INCORRECT YOU AS A SKINHEAD ARE AUTOMATICLY FUCKED FOR HATING ON PEOPLE SO THERE BURN TALK SHIT LIKE A CHILD ALL YOU WANT
there are three people in this thread already working on you, you have no clue. you are trolling, you will be banned pretty soon,lol will this be the second or third time you have been banned for trolling and spamming. LMAO
Old 03-15-2009, 04:09 PM

im not a trol and im not sucking off you that would mean that i support your racist idea all im saying is you shouldent hate people just cause of there skin colour and you are so that makes you racist and yeah your trying to turn it around on me making me look like a troll when im just trying to shut up racists like you and shit but i don't worry too much youll get shitkicked someday then youll learn to not hate people who arent all the same and your childish im the mature one here.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
im not a trol and im not sucking off you that would mean that i support your racist idea all im saying is you shouldent hate people just cause of there skin colour and you are so that makes you racist and yeah your trying to turn it around on me making me look like a troll when im just trying to shut up racists like you and shit but i don't worry too much youll get shitkicked someday then youll learn to not hate people who arent all the same and your childish im the mature one here.
c'mon Slag you know its you. the way you blow up and with huge stupid post just proves the point. lol
Old 03-15-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
there are three people in this thread already working on you, you have no clue. you are trolling, you will be banned pretty soon,lol will this be the second or third time you have been banned for trolling and spamming. LMAO
im not trolling your racists and well to be honest i mean this site it accepts people being racists? what the hell thats not a good thing i hope tfish reads that its not nice for people to be rascist its what im trying to say.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
you cant shut up racists, so dont try. this is just making you look pathetic and stupid.
if you dont like what people are saying get the fuck out of this thread!
Old 03-15-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
c'mon Slag you know its you. the way you blow up and with huge stupid post just proves the point. lol
im not slag i hate that guy he's lame im his friend tho hes fucking sick to be honest tho im a diffrent person just check my profile im kevin descendo
Old 03-15-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
im not trolling your racists and well to be honest i mean this site it accepts people being racists? what the hell thats not a good thing i hope tfish reads that its not nice for people to be rascist its what im trying to say.
Quote:
FUCK ALL OF YOU THIS WHOLE FUCKING SITES JUST A WATErD DOWN VERSION OF TOTSE ITS LIKE PUSSY VERSION YOU CAN'T HAVE SICK SHIT ON IT OR CHILD PORN WTF IS THAT AND COME ON JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKING GAY FAGGOTS ARE HERE AND YOU ALL SUCK DICK AND SHIT AND FUCK IN BLOW YOUR COCK WITH A SAMWITCH SO COME ON

and please ban me FOREVER so i cannot ever come back here and keep pissing you all off. ps if im not perma banned i will keep pissing everyone off harshly

thank you.

truly yours Highly Evolved aka Marquis In Spades.
you wrote this? http://bbs.zoklet.net/showthread.php?t=12315
yes i do beleive you did, your wish is close to coming true SLAG.

so you admit you are just here to spam and piss people off? that shit may have flew back at totse Slag, but zoklet.net ain't totse Slag.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anr View Post
you cant shut up racists, so dont try. this is just making you look pathetic and stupid.
if you dont like what people are saying get the fuck out of this thread!
and if you don't like people who are notcoloured then commit suicide
Old 03-15-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
you wrote this? http://bbs.zoklet.net/showthread.php?t=12315
yes i do beleive you did, your wish is close to coming true SLAG.

so you admit you are just here to spam and piss people off? that shit may have flew back at totse Slag, but zoklet.net ain't totse Slag.
i told you im not slag that guys way more stupid than i am and a sick fuck he was banned im diffrent im from fucking canada and my names kevin descendo
Old 03-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
and if you don't like people who are notcoloured then commit suicide
who arent colored?? meaning whites???

but i do like whites...so i guees i get to live :]
Old 03-15-2009, 04:17 PM

^ ok fair
Old 03-15-2009, 04:17 PM

ok you know what forget it im leaving this thread before i get banned i don't give a fuck no more think what you want im done sorry for bugging you all.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Banned

yess, i win!
Old 03-15-2009, 04:19 PM

no not really this is the internet so its a stalemate but yeah think what you want hate jews blacks whites gays whatever this is zok its free speech right?
Old 03-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Banned

well free speech to an extent...its free choice, free thought...everything is. to each his own...you cant make everyone think the same way you do.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:24 PM

i noticed that but what is a nigger compared to a black man whats the diffrence? or did i miss that lesson in culture class