[Sup, Just doin my first post. Lemme know how it goes.]
This thread is for ideas that minimize the potential that you get caught and have to run... And for those that don't have an S3 Key but want to open Spider Wraps.
Ok, so I was baffled at first how on earth do people get the freakin Spider Wraps off of the high ticket items without being seen.
Here is the solution I came up with, but you have to be in a store that also has a fitting room. (Target, Wal-Mart, etc.)
Razor / Box Cutter
Jacket/Something with deep pockets to conceal products
A shopping cart
1. Go to the Clothes dept. and pick out at least 5 random articles of clothing or something you might wear. (Be sure to include at least one long sleeve shirt and 2 pants).
2. With the long sleeve shirt(s), use one of the sleeves to tie off the bottom of the shirt. This will create a pocket you can use later to fill with goodies.
Stack your clothes so the tied up shirts are in the middle and well hidden.
3. Walk up to the Fitting Room attendant and ask how many you are allowed to try on. She/He will say something like 6-8.
4. Count out the number you have, and see how observant the attendant is. They'll probably not notice that some of your shirts are in a pretzel if they're well hidden, but if it so happens that they do notice, then you have to wait until a new attendant appears and you repeat steps 3 and 4.
5. If the attendant grants you access without noticing the tied shirts, you're golden. You can sit and pretend to try and clothes or you can actually try on clothes. DO NOT try to smuggle any clothes. That is not the point of this thread, and doing so will compromise your chances of getting what you really want.
6. Get out and give the attendant most of the items (make sure the shirts are UNTIED). This will make you look legit and also give them something to do.
7. Now for the fun part. Go out and find whatever you want that will fit in a shirt without being too bulky and put them in your shopping cart. Anything bigger than a foot thick is pushing it. You can use more than one shirt! Hard Drives are a great place to start. Even with spider-wraps, I'll show you how to disarm those with a simple razor.
8. Do as before, tying the shirts and this time pop your products into the shirts when no one is looking. Get as many pieces of clothing allowed and go back to the fitting room. Once the distracted attendant lets you in, you have about 10-15 minutes to cut open the boxes / unpack your early christmas presents.
9. For the spider wraps, all you have to do is cut out 2 opposite corners with a razor and slide the wires off. No need for a security key or magnets. Easy Peasy.
Rough drawing... The + represents a cut side. You get the idea.
| \ +
Try to be quiet, but you don't have to be too paranoid about noise. And BE CAREFUL NOT TO CUT THE WIRES!!!! If you accidentally cut the wire on the spider wrap, then a 90Db siren will go off and your best bet then is to just throw the bastard as hard and quickly as you can.
10. After opening products, stuff your pants/jacket. If you want to keep the boxes, make damn sure there aren't any more security devices source tagged into the product. I suggest only taking the actual product and leaving everything else, you've been warned. Clean up after yourself and put the trash/security devices back into the tied shirts. Give the attendant one or two items of clothing and keep the rest, and make sure the tied shirts are concealed.
11. Risky part. You have two options of hiding the evidence. You can:
A) Put the tied up shirts back on a rack or some random shelf OR
B) Find a trash can and dump the tied shirts with the security devices in them when no one is looking
I advise B as the employees get rid of the evidence for you, but it's riskier, and since this is a post about minimizing risk, that's why you have 2 options.
12. GTFO. Don't linger around and look suspicious, and don't be brave and go back for more. If you want to ease your conscious, go reward yourself and buy a pack of gum.
CONGRATULATIONS! You've just won a brand new __________ . Do what you want with it. I suggest eBay.