Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 05-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Marquis

Post Umm..injected Suboxone.

The film strips. Not that healthy yada yada. Filtered it a lot, got high as fuck.

Why the fuck do they put naloxone in there? It clearly doesn't have any effects whatsoever when IV'd.

Two questions:

1: If someone is overdosing, will injecting them with Suboxone(and, therefore Naloxone) bring them back, or send them further into it?
I'm guessing the former because I was able to IV this and get high, and from what I know, If you're already high on other opiates or opiods and take Suboxone per any ROA, you'll get sick.

2: I did 2 mgs IV yesterday around 19:00. Was high till 03:00 and went to sleep. Woke up high. Google says to wait 12 hours, but seeing as I was still high when I woke up, does that mean 12 hours after dosing, or 12 hours after it 'wears off'?

Last edited by turboneger; 05-24-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: Umm..injected Suboxone.

This is what I wanted to hear! What is your tolerance like? I got a whole bunch of the pills in my room I've been wanting to bang them but am always weary about internet talk on forums I don't know/trust. How was the high? Can you compare/contrast sniffing 2mg with banging 2mg? Hope you get back to me soon I got some 3/8th insulin spikes and those pills ready to go
Old 05-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Marquis

Well, I've been known to shoot up on anything like tomorrow's never there, but even I wouldn't shoot the pills.

I only shot the film strips because, well, there's basically nothing to them, a little gelatin and some flavoring I guess. The first shot I didn't filter too well(fucking cap shot in a moving car) and tasted oranges in my mouth.

The pills have some shit in them that really isn't good for your bloodstream, colours, fillers and binders, and the fucking orange flavoring. I, too, have read a couple horror stories about shooting these pills, but only on the internet.

I once used a fucking gatorade cap from the gutter and used coffee with honey as water- but I still would sniff those pills instead of shooting them man.

I don't have a tolerance to speak of at the moment, but 30 mgs morphine IV'd will only give me a mild buzz. Used to have a big tolerance.

2mgs sniffed pill I had a minor habit at the time, and once when I was sick I sniffed 2mgs. Let me tell you, I was not expecting to get that high. It's very lethargic, sedating, and itchy. There's some euphoria but it's not really overwhelming. Somewhat like dilaudid in that aspect. It's more of a really heavy body high. Could've went for 4mgs I guess.

4mgs film strip(total) IV Fucking off my rocker dude. Could barely keep my eyes open. I was high for a really fucking long time too. Woke up high too like I said. And for all you listeners out there I shot a morphine 15 about an hour after waking up and I definitely felt it like normal.

DON'T shoot the pills. Sniffing is almost just as good.

The one question still remains: INJECTING SUBOXONE(strips) IN CASE OF OVERDOSE?

Last edited by turboneger; 05-24-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Sorry I can answer any of your questions thank you for answering mine. Despite your forewarnings I am preping a shot right now. Cotton no wheel filter. Will advice in a couple minutes
Old 05-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Marquis

Thumbs Down Re: Umm..injected Suboxone.

Dude, at least filter it a couple times, say 3 or 4 through cotton... m'kay?
Old 05-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboneger View Post
Dude, at least filter it a couple times, say 3 or 4 through cotton... m'kay?
Yea I filtered it a few times. It's sitting in the syringe right now I'm just waiting to see if anything "settles" in which case I'll keep filtering.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Duke

Ahhh... took about 10 minutes to fully hit me. Definitely better than intranasal
Old 05-25-2011, 03:57 AM
Count

ew
shooting fucking suboxone.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:10 AM
Wealthy Merchant

yo this turbo guy is wack. shooting his shot with honey and coffee? bahahaha............are you fo real dawg
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
S0UNDF0RM (05-25-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordisk View Post
ew
shooting fucking suboxone.
Hur dur you're a fucking retard
Old 05-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Wealthy Merchant

I did this a few months ago, it had me so fucked up that I didn't even wanna drive 45 minutes out of the way to go get actual drugs. I did the films too, never the pills.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Cassius Clay XVII

Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,221 Posts
Roll Eyes Re: Umm..injected Suboxone.

Quote:
2: I did 2 mgs IV yesterday around 19:00.
When using drugs, only military time is suitable.
DeltaOscarPapaEchoHEAD (08-29-2011), Oral B (08-16-2011), T.K. Baha (08-15-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Duke

How long have you been on bupe for? I've done bupe 8 hours after dope with no ill effects. Likewise I've done blues an hour after 2mg of bupe and it felt like a 30 always feels. I think that the blocking power / precipitated withdrawals are LARGELY exaggerated. However this could just be me I don't want you guys to lose $$$ or go into withdrawals just my empirical experience

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 06-19-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by water bottle View Post
When using drugs, only military time is suitable.
When nitpicking, only douchebaggery is implied.
Europe, brah, Fuck yer military.

LSD I'd wait at least at least 24, maybe a little longer...
Old 05-25-2011, 08:26 PM
foul BLTC frog

i do it all the time. theres absolutely nothing to worry about
Old 05-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Cassius Clay XVII

Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,221 Posts

Sorry, I assumed you were a U.S. American judging by your location. "Dark desert highway" sounds really 'murican.

Last edited by water bottle; 05-25-2011 at 08:30 PM. Reason: \
Old 05-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Banned

subutex is garbage.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Serf

Send a message via AIM to PreludeToIpecac

I read on BL that apparently the nalaxone is active enough in oxone that it does make a significant difference in terms of the effect. Supposedly Tex truly is more euphoric according to some. Is this true?
Old 08-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Peasant

Can someone run down the procedure for shooting the films? Anything special you need to do to make them bangable?
Old 08-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Baron

Well if you've been taking suboxone for a while and take a little dope vacation, you don't really need to worry about precipitated withdrawals when you start suboxone again. Reason being that you will still have enough bupe stuck in your receptors to prevent it. Which is also the reason that the 'blocking effect' definitely DOES exist, but certainly not as much as big pharma would lead you to believe. I can take an 8mg suboxone in the morning (with a ridiculous bupe tolerance mind you) and still shoot up dope in the afternoon to get a nod. I have found that a lot of times it takes a lot MORE dope than normal to get the same effect, but it can def. be done. Just saying if i go score some dope, i'm sure as hell not going to wait 3 days or whatever to get all the bupe out of my brain before doing it.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Serf

You can get high on dope the same day as taking 8mg subs. Well, what roa did you take the subs? And how frequently do you use suboxone and how frequently u use dope?
if you take subs once a month or something then sure u could get just as high on dope later that day cuz it hasnt built in your system. the more it builds the more dope you need.
I wanna know if the nalaxone truly has any antagonistic effects on the agonist/antagonist buprenorphine. Does Tex really cause more mu receptor type opioid buzz than oxone?
Old 08-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsuicide View Post
Can someone run down the procedure for shooting the films? Anything special you need to do to make them bangable?
Just water and cotton, I might have heated it, but I'm not sure if its necessary.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:39 PM
Baron

i take suboxone sublingually, normally 8 to 12 mg's a day. I usually take little dope vacations, like once a month or less. I'll spend like 60-100, and do that for 2 or 3 days.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreludeToIpecac View Post
I read on BL that apparently the nalaxone is active enough in oxone that it does make a significant difference in terms of the effect. Supposedly Tex truly is more euphoric according to some. Is this true?
retard bumping this thread
Old 08-21-2011, 05:42 AM
Serf

I second the bumping.
Is subutex able to provide more euphoria than suboxone? What I read didn't solely pertain to iv use of the drugs either. While suboxone may be able to be used IV despite the nalaxone, that doesn't mean its inactive. The bupe outcompetes for the receptors, but due to that initial competition could there possibly be noticably diminished effects?
Old 08-29-2011, 03:49 AM
Marquis

Subutex= Suboxone unless you have taken opiatioids, in which case the nalaxone in the suboxone will induce will induce withdrawal, in case of tolerance.

BTW you can only get high off this shit if you don't have ANY tolerance whatsoever.

A month or two after I did this I tried it again and didn't feel shit, all it did was make me waste $30 on 4 4mg dilaudids. Didn't feel shit.
Now let this thread pls die
Old 08-29-2011, 04:03 AM
Duke

Quote:
The film strips. Not that healthy yada yada. Filtered it a lot, got high as fuck.

Why the fuck do they put naloxone in there? It clearly doesn't have any effects whatsoever when IV'd.

Two questions:

1: If someone is overdosing, will injecting them with Suboxone(and, therefore Naloxone) bring them back, or send them further into it?
I'm guessing the former because I was able to IV this and get high, and from what I know, If you're already high on other opiates or opiods and take Suboxone per any ROA, you'll get sick.

2: I did 2 mgs IV yesterday around 19:00. Was high till 03:00 and went to sleep. Woke up high. Google says to wait 12 hours, but seeing as I was still high when I woke up, does that mean 12 hours after dosing, or 12 hours after it 'wears off'?
It was so they could get a nice little patent for the formulation and get faster drug approval. It is a scare tactic to keep IV users from wanting to IV it with the use of misinformation because it is known that buprenorphine is a partial agonist with a high affinity for the mu opioid receptors and a higher affinity than most full agonists which means that buprenorphine itself is also an antagonist when it comes into contact with a full agonist. So if a person who is dependent on a full agonist(morphine,hydro/oxycodone/morphone,methadone,etc) injects buprenorphine alone the buprenorphine will kick the full agonist off the mu opioid receptors causing what is called precipitated withdrawal. Naloxone being a full blown antagonist will also cause precipitated withdrawal.
If the person has no dependency to a full agonist the bupe having a higher affinity will still displace/kick the full agonist off the receptor sites and partially stimulate the receptors but not quite to the extent of that the full agonist would activate the receptors.

If someone is overdosing injecting them with suboxone would be a bad idea and you would be liable for the possible damage you could cause to their liver because suboxone is known to cause hepatic necrosis which is when the liver literally dies and rots inside your body basically.
Putting a suboxone tablet under their tongue or crushed and in their nose would take a few minutes but would accomplish the same thing as naloxone because the buprenorphine itself would do as described above.

Buprenorphine has a half life up to 72 hours with a mean of 36 hours.

Quote:
Subutex= Suboxone unless you have taken opiatioids, in which case the nalaxone in the suboxone will induce will induce withdrawal, in case of tolerance.

BTW you can only get high off this shit if you don't have ANY tolerance whatsoever.

A month or two after I did this I tried it again and didn't feel shit, all it did was make me waste $30 on 4 4mg dilaudids. Didn't feel shit.
Now let this thread pls die
Buprenorphine has a higher affinity than naloxone itself and if for some reason it didnt or the naloxone had a higher affinity for some reason then it really is moot because naloxone has a short ass half life of an hour or less.
Buprenorphine will precipitate withdrawal not the naloxone so subutex(buprenorphine alone) can precipitate withdrawal itself, I know this for a fact because I have experienced precipitated withdrawal from subutex. As explained the buprenorphine is not a full agonist so it takes over the mu opioid receptors but does not activate them enough to keep the user from experiencing w/d. The bupe has such a long half life that it wont wear off like naloxone does in 1 hour where most full agonist atleast have a 5 hour half life and they can re attach to the receptors after the naloxone wears off where a person can essentially re overdose if the full agonist still has high enough blood/plasma concentrations. the bupe will continue to block the full agonist until it is eliminated from the body so in some ways it would be better than naloxone if buprenorphine is all the person had to treat an overdose because the naloxone requires multiple bolus doses to treat the OD.
But their are much longer acting antagonists like naltrexone which has a half life much closer to buprenorphines'.

Last edited by ilovechronic; 08-29-2011 at 04:21 AM.
turboneger (08-29-2011)